Skills being deleted from skillbar

Options
Ostara - Lost City
Ostara - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
Whenever I log onto my SB, my skills are gone from the skillbar with the F1 hotkeys(Shortcut Bar B). The Shortcut Bar A is always fine. When I press "V" to bring up the skills it doesn't do anything and I have to expand the bar and drag everything back down.

This started a few days ago. Is there a fix for this or do I just have to deal with it?
Post edited by Ostara - Lost City on

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Click on the circles next to the rows in your skillbar to make them green and you can use your hotkeys again.

Turn them off if you don't like to scroll through the rows.
    Also in settings you can choose to lock the skillbar, meaning: once a skill is set into the skillbar you cannot move it.
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Some times if you set your bars up with skills and gear then Disconnect/Crash some how, it loses or scrambles your gear and skills you set in your bars. Some times it doesn't save the way you set your bars if you Disconnect/Crash.

To save your bars after you finish setting it, it's always good to relog to "Save" your bars. I am a BladeMaster and this happens to me a lot because I change my gear/skill bars around a lot.

Also what sjampie says is true too.