Funny failings of Pillbabies

Sylvae - Sanctuary
Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Not the typical ones of just not playing, but ones where they just **** themselves over through various forms of stupidity.

Had a funny instance just happen. Went into a group for BH abba and we're going through it pretty easily. Made it to puppeteer and dropped him quickly, then continued on to Bourbodur to get to rain dryad. The barb charges ahead and for some reason, most of the group hangs back. Barb did a huge draw, and my SB assisted with damage while trying not to draw agro from the outside ranged groups.

Finish that off and then wait for everyone else to get there. While there, some discussion about whether to do the weekly boss, since we're right there. I had the weeklies from a week and a half ago, think someone else had it as well. I didn't care, and reasonings of "I don't have it," and "I don't have time, need to eat soon," start coming off the Brazilian seeming contingent. Regardless of how little sense that makes, when we are right there. Not really a time killer, and it doesn't prevent them from killing him later when they do have it.

So we end up going to kill Rain Dryad, fast kill, and get ready for the usual goodbye comment before dropping party. All of a sudden, guess what comes next. "I need dryad and others for my culti," "I need them too," etc.

So, they didn't want to do anything for anyone, that didn't directly help them. Doesn't matter if it did help others, it didn't help them. But they waited until the last instant to even mention they needed all culti bosses, and ignore the fact doing the others actually runs counter to the reasons they gave to not do the previous 1 boss that was right there.

It's times like that where I'll do things just for the principle of it. And saying thanks for the BH and leaving was that much more satisfying. Especially since the last time I did it, I did the bourbodur boss without weekly, and all bosses for the culti of other players. And all I needed was BH2 that time. But if someone is going to lie and be selfish, it is satisfying to go with what they claimed they wanted in the first place.
Post edited by Sylvae - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    You make me wish I had been in squad just to give a snarky remark.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not to mention I'm starting to feel a bit annoyed being the only persons wineing bh69/79 for squads of people I've never heard of before.....
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not to mention I'm starting to feel a bit annoyed being the only persons wineing bh69/79 for squads of people I've never heard of before.....
    Could go back to the old ways of splitting the wine fee b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015

I stopped wining these loooooooong ago. Back when people still seemed to think they needed wine long ago.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I stopped wining these loooooooong ago. Back when people still seemed to think they needed wine long ago.

I wine the 69 and 79 when i desperately need to do them (like culti. or so desperate to lvl up today cause that was a goal i set in mind and i need 5% more.) and have hard time to find a sqaud.
    facepalm everytime i go in wc like this:
    '' lfm BH79, PM PLS'' and get 0 answers
    but 2 minutes later after i buy wines and i say:
    '' lfm bh79, wined pm pls'' i got blue wall.
    And most of the ppl i get with me are lvl90+ ppl that can perfectly do a bh79 unwined.
    and this was before pill babies era.
    giphy.gif

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    So an hour ago a poor lonely noob is asking for help with 39, so I decide to help.

We run all the way out to Trioc and kill it and I head back to Calcid while the nooby hand in. So I get Calcid and drag him to entrance and on the way asking in chat where the nooby is, since they haven't come back in.

Finally Im sitting there at the entrance potting Calcid's fire attacks and the nooby says, "Sorry I just had to put some gold in."

Anyway I give a bit of polite advice about how I've got better things to do and I still wait. After another couple minutes I say, "Man you got 10 secs to get in here or Im leaving." 30 seconds later the nooby shows up and boss killed.

So nooby apologizes and goes to hand in while I head out to lure Farren back towards entrance. As soon as I get to Farren the nooby leaves squad, gone.

DC Im thinking, so I grab Farren and head to entrance, messaging the nooby the whole time, and while waiting at entrance, but nup, nooby left.

Gotta love that ****. Call ME the noob for putting up with it. It aint happening again.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So an hour ago a poor lonely noob is asking for help with 39, so I decide to help.

We run all the way out to Trioc and kill it and I head back to Calcid while the nooby hand in. So I get Calcid and drag him to entrance and on the way asking in chat where the nooby is, since they haven't come back in.

Finally Im sitting there at the entrance potting Calcid's fire attacks and the nooby says, "Sorry I just had to put some gold in."

Anyway I give a bit of polite advice about how I've got better things to do and I still wait. After another couple minutes I say, "Man you got 10 secs to get in here or Im leaving." 30 seconds later the nooby shows up and boss killed.

So nooby apologizes and goes to hand in while I head out to lure Farren back towards entrance. As soon as I get to Farren the nooby leaves squad, gone.

DC Im thinking, so I grab Farren and head to entrance, messaging the nooby the whole time, and while waiting at entrance, but nup, nooby left.

Gotta love that ****. Call ME the noob for putting up with it. It aint happening again.

I've had that happen a few times. Help someone with bosses, and they just disappear, even though I make it a point to consistently establish which bosses they need.

...Or the ones that suddenly drop when I establish that it's a fb for a certain player...as soon as they get their bh done, they poof.
    b:angry
    Not the typical ones of just not playing, but ones where they just **** themselves over through various forms of stupidity.

Had a funny instance just happen. Went into a group for BH abba and we're going through it pretty easily. Made it to puppeteer and dropped him quickly, then continued on to Bourbodur to get to rain dryad. The barb charges ahead and for some reason, most of the group hangs back. Barb did a huge draw, and my SB assisted with damage while trying not to draw agro from the outside ranged groups.

Finish that off and then wait for everyone else to get there. While there, some discussion about whether to do the weekly boss, since we're right there. I had the weeklies from a week and a half ago, think someone else had it as well. I didn't care, and reasonings of "I don't have it," and "I don't have time, need to eat soon," start coming off the Brazilian seeming contingent. Regardless of how little sense that makes, when we are right there. Not really a time killer, and it doesn't prevent them from killing him later when they do have it.

So we end up going to kill Rain Dryad, fast kill, and get ready for the usual goodbye comment before dropping party. All of a sudden, guess what comes next. "I need dryad and others for my culti," "I need them too," etc.

So, they didn't want to do anything for anyone, that didn't directly help them. Doesn't matter if it did help others, it didn't help them. But they waited until the last instant to even mention they needed all culti bosses, and ignore the fact doing the others actually runs counter to the reasons they gave to not do the previous 1 boss that was right there.

It's times like that where I'll do things just for the principle of it. And saying thanks for the BH and leaving was that much more satisfying. Especially since the last time I did it, I did the bourbodur boss without weekly, and all bosses for the culti of other players. And all I needed was BH2 that time. But if someone is going to lie and be selfish, it is satisfying to go with what they claimed they wanted in the first place.

I agree with you too.

My logic on this matter: If you're too busy for me to do my weekly when I'm helping you....then I'm too busy to do the rest of your culti....which you're just stating at the last minute. You stood right in front of my weekly boss, and said no...you've got things to do...that you don't have it, and that you need to eat.

At that point, I would have stood right in front of your cultivation, and told you that I didn't have, had things to do, and that I needed to eat...waved goodbye, and dropped squad.

That's sad because I like helping people, and know how bad it is to get a SOT/Abba culti going....but if you're so unappreciative of the time that I'm spending to help you...that you can't help kill a boss for me that I need....then out of general principle, I'm going to reciprocate that back too you, and give your cultivation...which I do not need... the absolute finger.

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I'd have dropped squad and left too.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • fantasya310
    fantasya310 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I would say that this happens regularly in early bhs not only with pills babiez
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my attempt for a decent signature

- respect -
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I know, some of you want to help, but everything has it's limits.

While helping ask yourself:
    1. Why you do it ?
    2. Is noob your friend ?
    3. Do you have free time to help him ? How much ?
    4. Do you need something from him in exchange ?
    (if this is fb, then it must be tabbed beforehand)
    5. Do you need to check some gear before quest to be sure, that he can survive it ?
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2015

1. Why you do it ?
    2. Is noob your friend ?
    5. Do you need to check some gear before quest to be sure, that he can survive it ?

For fun, I'm going to answer this...b:laugh

1.) Just because, and getting squads for lower leveled bh's can get frustrating for them...especially after I see them use quite a few teles trying to make a squad or get help...

2.) Nope. I help random people.

3.) I do. Otherwise, I won't pm them.

4.) If it's a dungeon, I request the nuema. Aside from that, my only fee that I charge is to help others when they gear up and level up, as I have helped them. Not to look down on the people that will come after them, because they were once there themselves. (That's what I tend to tell them after the run. b:victory)

(Edit: One exception...I do not do full delta's without a sufficient mp charm.)

I also request the tabs, but if you don't have it...you don't have it.

5.) I do tend to check, but to give advice on the gear. I can solo FB19-FB79, can tank FB89 and could probably solo it...(Just haven't had a reason to try.) I play a cleric, so if your gear sucks, or you think you can tank, you'll just spend a lot of time dead. I have sage revive, so you don't lose experience...you just learn a valuable lesson of who the tank is...not to pull unnecessary aggro...to avoid AOE's, and to fight in a manner that assists me, as a pose to one trying to tank it...you're simply not there yet...but you will be...

It means a lot more to me when the baby blademaster waits for me to pull aggro, and times their attacks to match my own than when the baby blademaster rushes forth....in the middle of 10 magic mobs...to try to force me into a healing role...just because my class is a healer and they're a subtank.

Those are my answers to it, just for fun. (Not arguing or anything...just was bored enough to answer it. Lol.) b:laugh
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015

1. Why you do it ?
    2. Is noob your friend ?

A: because i am farming nuemas anyway and it doesnt cost much additional time
    B: Im bored
    C: Helping people makes me feel good.

2,3,5: nope.

4: free time yes, thats why im playing a game, because i have too much free time.

I dont know if i have a very selective memory or archosaur has better noobs, but i dont remember much of the terrible **** like you guys post. Just people dying and being very slow.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2015

this type of **** have been going on long before the lvl95 pill came out its nothing new, its happen to me soo many times before i stop bothering to help and join squads with people now i just try to solo **** alone so i don't deal with peoples selfishness.. if they won't help me with my quests/culti then i won't help them with **** either
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I had a cleric in bh metal the other night all it could do is buff and maybe heal like mad,then he ask if he can bring his archer so I say yeah figuring maybe he had some power to back up his cleric alt lacking...uhh no it was a archer with gear missing,a npc bow and that **** fest of armor people get when being a stoner...well I decided to proceed things went ok till we got to boss.I was on my seeker at the time and another psy was doing dmg while the other cleric in party who actually had some gear did the healing in bb..the other 2 ,the cleric and archer stood there while the metal boss got powerful and powerful then they died lol and left.

I predicted the outcome on that and even told the person the boss will get worse the longer its up.They didn't get the bh they left after deathb:cryb:cry

but as the weird names never seen in game before..just don't invite unless its a SB or a DB because they might actually have something good on.
  • Toryni - Raging Tide
    Toryni - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2015

This is probably off topic, but how did you get to Bourbador and be able to kill him so fast? If it is that easy to kill him after puppet then why do people go through the trouble of running the other bosses and doing the color/orb thingy? I thought that Bourbador was immune to damage until you do all of that....but I could be mistaken... BUT, if I'm correct, then asking for Bourbador would have taken longer to get to than all those culti bosses, seeing as how you would had to kill mask, and those weird puppets and find the color orbs... So, wouldn't you point that it was "right there" be void? Also, who needs "dryad" for culti? Can anyone confirm or deny this Bourbador thing? Regardless, I do know that people are lazy and they don't help if they don't need it themselves; that point is completely accurate.b:chuckle
    ~ Toriano ~ Demon Mystic 102-102-101 ~

Sage Cleric 101-101-100/Sage Seeker 100-100-100
    Demon Sin 102-101-8x/Sage Wiz 101-101-100
    Sage Psy 100-100/Demon BM 101/Demon Veno 96
  • bloodedone87
    edited January 2015
    This is probably off topic, but how did you get to Bourbador and be able to kill him so fast? If it is that easy to kill him after puppet then why do people go through the trouble of running the other bosses and doing the color/orb thingy? I thought that Bourbador was immune to damage until you do all of that....but I could be mistaken... BUT, if I'm correct, then asking for Bourbador would have taken longer to get to than all those culti bosses, seeing as how you would had to kill mask, and those weird puppets and find the color orbs... So, wouldn't you point that it was "right there" be void? Also, who needs "dryad" for culti? Can anyone confirm or deny this Bourbador thing? Regardless, I do know that people are lazy and they don't help if they don't need it themselves; that point is completely accurate.b:chuckle

Dryad is needed for bh run not culti but I dont get either the Bourbador part.
    To get to dryad you dont have to kill Bourbador. You just need to pass through mobs to PeachBlossom Npc( yes there is a npc and a boss both with that name) talk to him and return to the past to go to Leaf Rayn Dryad , and the culti bosses.
    And yes Bourabador is immune to dmg unless you do the weekly abba thing. Same as Hellfire is immune to dmg if you dont kill those 3 towers in SOT.
    giphy.gif

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »

+1. All of my classes have been able to tank the mobs in those instances at the levels they needed them, so I havent bothered to wine. Sure it might be bit slower if I'm tanking on an archer instead of a barb but... it's doable. More fun.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • livingonlife
    livingonlife Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I feel sorry for some of you guys' stories. Unfortunately, like some have already pointed out, things like this have been happening before the pill and after it. Before the pill, there were FC babies; the pill just made it easier for them to level without even entering an instance lol. But the sad thing is it's not the pill or even FC's fault; it's those who use it then abuse it. Some of us used that pill on our alts just to get them leveled quicker so we can gear/skill up. Nothing wrong with that because I'm guessing most of us who have played the game for a while know the basic fundamentals to it, such as knowing how to play the character in the first place XD. Problem with others is when they don't know what they're doing and try to sound important just because they used one or two pills to level to 100+. Obviously they didn't get the memo that doesn't amount to anything if you don't even know what cultivation is and you're scared to go into bh29 in fear you'll die from even the mobs or boss -.- and then use the excuse about leveling past your gear and whatnot.

As to gear, mine may not be the best but I don't particularly like doing the npc gear thing because the stats are horrible and usually I try to work on getting my gear up. But even with TT and a few rep pieces, what I lack in armor at a higher level I make up with skill and knowing how to play whatever class I'm on. I like testing out each characters' abilities and potential soloing/tanking, and when I'm in a squad, I like being a team player. When someone with more experience in an instance I don't know much about (mainly the new instances and/or bh100 ones) I'll listen and do what they say, and I'm not afraid to mention it's my first time in an instance just so I don't make obvious mistakes that could have been avoided by just simply asking for help.

Like others have already pointed out, I like helping random people and those who really need my help and I can do things for them. I've had a few abuse it and even tick me off, but that won't change my need to help others the way I have been helped when I was their level because there's always the possibility you'll help someone who actually appreciates what you did for them and it makes you feel good. So I say just let foolish people be foolish and continue doing what you're doing because you'll keep getting the squads and those who aren't smart enough to at least figure out what they're doing with that said high level character will find it harder to get things done due to stupidity. And if they want to be selfish and do things they want to and not what the squad needs or wants, well I'm sure they're not needed anyways and there's always the "Kick" option the leader of the squad oh-so-happily has b:chuckle. And if the jerk happens to be leader, you have every right to leave; you can't help the foolish if they refuse to acknowledge it.
  • Uraomote - Dreamweaver
    Uraomote - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've had that happen a few times. Help someone with bosses, and they just disappear, even though I make it a point to consistently establish which bosses they need.

...Or the ones that suddenly drop when I establish that it's a fb for a certain player...as soon as they get their bh done, they poof.
    b:angry

Ugh, that's so annoying. I mean, it's one thing if they ask "Is it okay if I drop once I'm done?", but to just drop like that? b:surrender Not cool.
    I like bananabread
  • zuzanny
    zuzanny Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    I thnik we are seeing a new kinda player. Back in the day no 1 got their boss and just left. We always stayed and helped til the end.

As for the pill babies I can give a kind of explaination as I am 1 of them. I will speak for myself. I am confused. I have so many quests my mind cant keep track of them and bosses I never heard of. I went from lvl 76 to101. It was a bad mistake. I had to be taught how to do everything including how to make armor and quench it. Maybe....a lot of the pill babies are trying to make up for lost time and are in a hurry to catch up in quests. Even ! catch myself sayinhg "i got to do this, I got to do that" or there is a squad forming for 1 of your quests and u need to leave right away.

This is just a guess because I have run into a lot of these types of people and if I had nor stayed with the squad I would of been able to do 1 of those hi lvl quests that I needed. I am old school and if I need 1 boss and others need other bosses I always stay to heal. I will never, and have never gone into a squad just for myself and then left. That is 1 way to get a bad rep and no 1 wil squad with u again because people take notes on who never to squad with. As the squad is forming I get my soda, ciggarettes and go to the bathroom because I will not leave a squad standing around waiting.

~`~`I am a healer on Dreamweaver call me if u need a healer-BlazeoFury~`~` and I am always charmed
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    I should add I have a few alts myself that fit this category, like I need snake the other day so firstly I made sure the timer was done - I figure people will extend me a bit of slack if I open and have it ready, but I always then wc something like this

..."Useless noob alt LFM BH Snake timer done...." At least I figure when people answer they know what they're in for. If its in faction or some OP friend will solo for me I also see to FREE so they get the molds at the end.
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Some of these stories ....... Have you people forgot the days of 2 hour FB39's ?

Have a little patience teach these people, after all more high levels benefits you outside of just dungeons and personal goals.

Seems this games community has become very fickle.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Honestly I believe that something worse than a pill toon is real noob or a troll

At least the worst thing that the pill baby can do is to die and die and die b:laugh

A high level noob on good gear (or a troll sometimes) can wipe an entire squad if he wants and I can give plenty of examples, in fact the last one that happened to me was some how related to pill nobs but it was not this toon who was an idiot but the 103+ good geared people.

So here I was doing warsong multi runs with my girlfriend since she needed some rrr9 molds for her mystic, we did the thing like 20 times or so until we got a server reset and bh was snake.
    And girlfriend got the ''wonderful'' idea to call some nubs on world chat just to ''help them''.

So I said: why not?

Instead of getting 4 pill babies we got just one (lvl 100 sin on master gear with lvl 60 rank chest and tt80 daggers ), 2 more +10 int sins and one lvl 103 or 104 full rrr9 seeker +10 gear /+12 weapon. Now thats actually an OP squad for poor snake you can say but here is the problem:

One of the high level sins was **** or a troll. he jump on mobs like 3 times and kill himself, after that the other sin did the same thing 2 times and kill himself. The pill baby sin followed this second sin and got 1 shoted. finally the seeker decided that it was cool to do a full pull and bring all the mobs to where the squad was, result: only I and seeker survived b:laugh

On Snake the sins got killed like 9 times, so a bh that should take like a minute was done in 9 or even more.
    After bh seeker quit and one of the high level sins said: b:sad can we do vile please?
    so on vile I said to them: guys let me get agro since im caster and can tank this thing.
    Sins said: sure :) but even before I attack the first thing he does is triple demon spark on vile snake with no bp and get one or two shoted <_<

After we got the boss, same sin ask: can i get mold please *-*?

I said sure but quit the squad because is on random.

Sin ignore what i said and toke mold on squad and the thing end on baby pill sin who ask : whats this for [Mold:★Awake. Lionheart Greaves] ? b:laugh

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Some of these stories ....... Have you people forgot the days of 2 hour FB39's ?

Have a little patience teach these people, after all more high levels benefits you outside of just dungeons and personal goals.

Seems this games community has become very fickle.

Nope, those were kind of fun and the pvp oriented clerics always hoped for their -chan mold to drop in there on final boss.

Also people seem to focus on just the title, and not the over-all parameters and underlying problem. A lot of it is stemming from the influx during the pill baby time, where we had a large movement from BR over. Which is fine, but the problem is they act like they are still on their server. Which means they try to act in the same jerkish way, that caused so many to leave those servers in the first place. Which seems counter-intuitive in so many ways, unless they were so selfish they got too known and even down there no one would help them.

BR players aren't the problem; there's plenty that have been here for a while because they were sick of those attitudes. But nowadays we have pillbaby dovetailing with the exodus, and if put up with or played down won't actually correct their behavior. Precisely because in there minds, that is how the culture of the game should be. Never mind that it's a different server, licensee running it, and apparently better culture here than there.

So it's a bit of a mix of two problems hitting at once. They can't learn, because they think they already know. Helping people is fun, when they listen and extend the same courtesy they expect. But it's kinda obvious those aren't the type I was referring to, nor others who posted similar experiences. And it's hardly fickle, if the high levels we are getting are ones Mother Teresa would not group with.

We play to have fun, and help if people will listen. If they don't, it's not a failing on our parts at all. And makes me glad most content is soloable with dual accounting. No reason to hate the game, if you don't have to deal with the jerks if you don't feel like it. And after a few weeks or months, that's when you check again to see if there are actually decent people worth grouping with or helping.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pillbabies... I've had a few runins with them - and have one myself actually.

BH EU: I was on my cler. A Sin with 3.5k HP joins in... I check the gear, yep, "Masters" gear, unrefined. Already I was thinking... gee, Revive practise! Rest of the squad feels the same way 'cause that sinny got assigned center. So we complete the steeplechase and start to fight the bosses. Gorath: First AOE produces sushi...
    I left him down while the boss was being beaten - despite repeated requests for a res. Seeing as I was busy keeping the non-oneshot party members alive I didn't reply until afterwards. Don't remember the actual words but it went something like this...
    "omg noob cler why no raise I needed boss for quest"
    "You got oneshot by that boss. Which means if I res you, you'll just get oneshot again."
    "So give heals"
    "Look up the meaning of oneshot, get some gear on you already"
    Rest of the party was strong enough so Mistress and Ghost Wing didn't get a chance to fire their aoe's. Suppose he got the BH at least...

Above scenario tends to happen in FSP at Frog as well, with weak players raging about heals while their HP's go from full to nil in one AOE.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yesterday it was BH Snake on RT. Due to having slacked on previous day, Kitty did at least 15 BHs on her various mains.

Kitty's tried to write a suitable post about those, but as Kitty's memories about those BHs have already become unreliable(too many BHs in one day, too many bad BHs among those).

So, long story made short: Kitty had 12 BH Snakes where at least half of the squads were pillbabies and 70% of her squadmates were BRs. Kitty had 12 BH Snakes that were worse than any BH Snake Kitty had done before they took Snake off the BH list(and Kitty had done hundreds of them that time).

Kitty also got to hear how bad healers HA-clerics are 'cause can't keep ppl from dying to AoEs while getting sealed 'cause instant heal aggro. Kitty also heard how Kitty doesn't know anything about game mechanics as "mobs now have a random push-pull that interrupts BB no matter what" when Kitty told them to AoE the groups(instead of Knife Throwing them) and run to Kitty's BB.

And ofc Kitty got shouted on by some cleric when some barb said "Nice squad" and Kitty replied saying half of the squad was nice and other half didn't know their stoofs(pillbaby-barb ran to groups and ran back to BB without taking aggro, seeker who was needed to be asked for shatters twice(nevermind about stances) and sin that kept dying).

On her BHs as veno after that, BB didn't get interrupted a single time when Kitty made sure she had hit every mob before Kitty entered BB-range.

And those squads also covered pretty much everything written to this thread this far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • bloodedone87
    edited January 2015
    MMORPG are meant to be played by more than 1 players working together to obtain something in the game.Thats why its kinda imposible for a lvl69 player to solo its FB69 or a lvl79 one to do its FB79. or someone that needs OHT culti to do it all without help when it comes to kill bosses like Silver Frost or those 3 in Swamp of the Wraiths.
    Also at high lvls you need teams to do Weakly Abba and Sot, FWS, FSP...
    Mmorpg encourages team work. Thats what they are all about. Thats why you got guilds in Mmorpg . Thats why you can party with others.
    But here comes a problem or more problems:
    When you party with ppl that have no clue on what they are doing even some of them have done that cave multiple times before. When you party with ppl that are there for the first time but they dont listen, they go with the attitude:'' I know how to play my char''. they are not even on sqaud chat, they go afk and puts their char on follow. When you party with ppl that they thing doing a dungeon only means to tab a mob or boss and autoattack or click on a attack skills untill he is dead...
    When 90% of players are like those meantioned above you want to **** what Mmorpg stand for( team work) and farm that gear that alows you to solo almost all PVE content of the game or do it with only closest friends or ppl you know they wont mess up everything in a dungeon run.
    b:bye
    giphy.gif

• fantasya310
    fantasya310 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hey all ;)
    So I was playing with my PILL LVLED reborn veno (I had a lvl 85 veno so i pretty much know the class at least until that lvl, but I decided to change server, so the pill fact was heaven for me. this is in fact one of the pills good things that a lot of people keeps forgetting).
    I joined a squad doing bh51, that changed into fb when I entered, cuz I had tabs. came in, I saw that they were killing things really easily ( they were all lvl 60/60+ reborn so...) and I happily thought that this would have ended soon. we arrive at fushi..no problems, lets wait for rankar now...

Ranky arrives, with all his fat, and all the ppl litterally assault him (also me with my faithful glacial walker).
    Well I will spare u the gruesome details, after I think TWO rakny AOEs they were all dead exept me/walker and a stormbringer, so I was totally umprepared to that but managed to heal pet fast and take aggro as fast as i can with pet to manage to save the savable... (I was lvl 74, but my pet was like 6 lvls higher than me, this was a really funny thing expecially at the beginning cuz I was kinda 40 lvls under my pet lvl, I felt overprotected by him haha, and this is another fun and cute thing about the pills that I never expected)
    And when all the ppl were on the ground died someone asked: WTF? and I answered: AOE and he: I forgot lol (so he was not a newnewbie but probably was an average player that was used to other instances, it seems to me that we keep forgetting that most of the pilllvled characters belongs to players that already know the game but perhaps have forgot low lvl things and go like I-know-how-to-do-it as well)

Waiting all the others with pet on standby tanking now and then a shot in the back by ranky and healing him when needed (cuz meaningwhile pet and stormbringer dropped kindly rankys lifebar), someone asked me many times to invite *dontremembername* to tank bh (it was fun tanking rankar again though, till it lasted)
    I passed lead and obviously fb failed, so after they invited a tank they asked me again to tab...not thinking that I was there praying for my walker and for my connection firmness, so I wasnt able to heal pet and at the same time tab (perhaps it was doable...but I didnt want to try sincerely)..so had to wait that tank, and then retabbing normally. end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my attempt for a decent signature

- respect -
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A lot of players with high levels seem to have never helped with lower FBs so don't know the mechanics on the bosses. This way predates illusionary stones (but most likely postdates the introduction of BH, since before that people would line up to help with FBs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My "pill babies" are all except for one, now in full T3 or T2/T3 combo depending on class, with skills at or higher than level 10. The one that isn't in decent gear won't be joining any squads until he is geared properly. Prior to T3 I wouldn't take them to BH100. Only after I geared them.

Also all of them were between level 85 and 95 prior to the pill activation so I know how to play each class already.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    BH EU: I was on my cler. A Sin with 3.5k HP joins in... I check the gear, yep, "Masters" gear, unrefined.....

Wow I wouldn't even consider asking a squad to let my pillbabies into EU or AEU BH.

Onto another story. I ran a pillbaby alt of mine through 89 culti yesterday and another pillbaby was in there. NP to me since I can solo it anyway and happy to help.

After the culti was all done me and the other PB has e following converstion:

Me - So you going to RB straight away?
    PB - RB?
    Me - Rebirth
    PB - Oh yeah right, no I was going to wait till I hit 101 but its soooo slow levelling
    Me - Nah with BH, Morai Dailies, CS and faction dailies it will go quick as.
    PB - BH?
    PB - CS?
    PB - MORAI?

Anyway suffice to say I gave the PB a quick run down on a few options there, which they were very thankful for, advised them to join a faction to get more advice etc. I also tried to get them in BH TT later but couldn't find them again, oh well.....Made me feel a bit sorry for them actually. Imagine suddenly being thrust into 100 with hardly a clue, must be daunting. EDIT - Just remembered I was a bit surprised at the persons lack of knowledge since they were a veno with a Harpy legendary pet!!!!!

On a side note I RB'd my little veno lol. Love feeling like a GOD again hahahah