So 3 weeks later and GMs still wont help with my Rank 9 ring!

Options

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I dont know, i have never needed customer support. But from what i gather, you are all talking about ' the new support'. In the past it seems it hasnt been consistent and issues like these were solved only after much nagging and the speed seemed to depend on the amount of CSing one did.
    Would it be possible that they actually made it consistent now by changing the support guidelines and cases like these no longer receiving support ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    konagurl21 wrote: »
    i totally agree that class spesific is just lame.....
    my suggestion is either make ONE ring for ALL classes as NONE of them have different stats.... OR
    on the rank 9 normal ring put a class so its impossable to make this mistake again.
    if it helps yellowfox remind them they just helped Blue_Velvet of dreamweaver two weeks ago with the same issue it was evan the wizzy ring HEHE.

b:angry Are you serious? that has actually made me so mad! That they have the nerve to refuse to help me with my issue while at what seems to be the same time fixing the problem for another person!

That is actually disgraceful. I think i may have to file a complaint against them as a few of you have suggested.

They seem to think that they can mess players around by refusing them help and expect them to continue spending money on their game. But i know a few people have already stopped charging gold over this single issue alone!

Everytime I have attempted to call them up I have had no answer and nobody picks up the phones so im gonna have to try calling them at a different time, failing that complaints will be made.

I am slowly losing patience with the ever changing standard of customer service which the pwi ticketing system provides. A issue that should have taken them maybe 1 week at the most to fix has taken them nearly a whole month and still nothing has been done because they claim that they cannot replace items!

They have locked me in a loop of closing my new tickets as duplicate and asking me to reply in my old ticket which they have closed, it is clearly a way to avoid solving the issue.

This is unacceptable, they clearly don't expect the player base to speak to each other and discover their lies.

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    konagurl21 wrote: »
    i totally agree that class spesific is just lame.....
    my suggestion is either make ONE ring for ALL classes as NONE of them have different stats.... OR
    on the rank 9 normal ring put a class so its impossable to make this mistake again.
    if it helps yellowfox remind them they just helped Blue_Velvet of dreamweaver two weeks ago with the same issue it was evan the wizzy ring HEHE.

I've run into an issue like this but with a different piece of gear (it was just r8 thing so meh still annoying though) but after asking them why they would help another player with the exact same issue and not me, since i can't give the exact response they gave me, they pretty much told me "because we play favorites so **** off until you CS enough for us to care". Guess you have to drop a few thousand a month on this game for them to want to help you.
  • Ostara - Lost City
    Ostara - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Take screenshots of how much money you've spent in the game and use that in your case. That will be the only way. But they do listen when you mention money and how you won't spend anymore if the issue isn't fixed. I've seen many cases where people have been banned and gotten unbanned because they threaten to stop spending money on here. It sucks but that's the only thing that should work.

And if it doesn't work then I highly suggest not csing anymore. It'll be hard but if you do it's just telling them that they can have poor service and still get paid for it.
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Take screenshots of how much money you've spent in the game and use that in your case. That will be the only way. But they do listen when you mention money and how you won't spend anymore if the issue isn't fixed. I've seen many cases where people have been banned and gotten unbanned because they threaten to stop spending money on here. It sucks but that's the only thing that should work.

And if it doesn't work then I highly suggest not csing anymore. It'll be hard but if you do it's just telling them that they can have poor service and still get paid for it.

I have both told them that I will no longer spend money on this game until this issue is resolved and posted screen shots of my charghing history for the last year in my ticket, it made no difference and they still refused to help me.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This situation and the lack of support gives face to startling revelations:

New customer support will not assist in things that only they can assist with

This is not only scary but has also stopped me from putting any further money into the game until this issue is resolved. I won't be part of the problem by handing these people my money when they won't fix the simplest of issues.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well at least you are allowed to send more tickets .
    I send only 3 (they kept closing 1st - as solved, thats why i had to make 2nd and 3rd) But they said they will ban me if i re-open or send another ticket.

I beg them to look into my case, I beg them to investigate. Because it wasn't my mistake it was a game glitch/bug.

I lost over 1 bil coin and for me it was 1 year of farming
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Someone pointed out to me today, that maybe tickets would be taken more seriously if people didnt abuse the system. On harshlands, people send in tickets left and right. Not even about glitches or accidentally NPCing equipment.
    There was a point where people were sending tickets in about "****" gear, fake bids for TW, quest blocking, name calling.
    Maybe the support staff is just sick of all the **** from harshlands server?
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just thought you should know. A barb on lost city had the same issue. They fixed it within two weeks and gave him the right ring. From the looks of it you just got the worst support person at the company.
  • Bellicious - Dreamweaver
    Bellicious - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This game and the support staff both suck.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »
    Someone pointed out to me today, that maybe tickets would be taken more seriously if people didnt abuse the system. On harshlands, people send in tickets left and right. Not even about glitches or accidentally NPCing equipment.
    There was a point where people were sending tickets in about "****" gear, fake bids for TW, quest blocking, name calling.
    Maybe the support staff is just sick of all the **** from harshlands server?

^ That.

HL is the #1 server abusing the staff, how many people got free stuff they shouldn't have got?

And Yellow you from HL, so unless you live under a rock or started to play 2 months ago you know that a lot of people abused the system to get free items.

So yes since a few months the staff help less in less, but you can thanks your buddies from HL for abusing the system as much as they could. (and the staff being a bunch of idiots letting people abuse them)

Everyone is human and everyone make mistakes, unfortunately yours will cost you a lot, but don't make it cost more, as someone said if you continue to bother them while they said no many times they could end by banning your account and yes they can do it and yes I saw them do it in the past. So if I was you I would stop.

Maybe they decided to fix the staff corruption after all and told them if it's not in the log to don't send the item and the ring you want was unfortunately never in the log since you made the wrong one and then it's up to them to decide if they want to help a player fixing his mistake.

Yes I know one person that did that mistake and had it fixed, but it was over a year ago and the ring he got wasn't the one from the forge, it had something different in the description (iirc it was about a set bonus that we don't have in our version of the game), so it could be true that they can't send the rings from the forge and maybe they have been told to don't send anymore the ones from the other version of the game.

If you want to try again an other way maybe try to ask them to send you back the SoW and money fee and make sure to tell them that you will discard (npc if it can be npc or destroy if it can't be npc) the wrong ring upon receiving the SoW and money to make the right one and if they say no to that then maybe stop pushing cause they could end by getting tired of your tickets and decide to ban you for ''harassing'' them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^ That.

HL is the #1 server abusing the staff, how many people got free stuff they shouldn't have got?

And Yellow you from HL, so unless you live under a rock or started to play 2 months ago you know that a lot of people abused the system to get free items.

So yes since a few months the staff help less in less, but you can thanks your buddies from HL for abusing the system as much as they could. (and the staff being a bunch of idiots letting people abuse them)

Everyone is human and everyone make mistakes, unfortunately yours will cost you a lot, but don't make it cost more, as someone said if you continue to bother them while they said no many times they could end by banning your account and yes they can do it and yes I saw them do it in the past. So if I was you I would stop.

Maybe they decided to fix the staff corruption after all and told them if it's not in the log to don't send the item and the ring you want was unfortunately never in the log since you made the wrong one and then it's up to them to decide if they want to help a player fixing his mistake.

Yes I know one person that did that mistake and had it fixed, but it was over a year ago and the ring he got wasn't the one from the forge, it had something different in the description (iirc it was about a set bonus that we don't have in our version of the game), so it could be true that they can't send the rings from the forge and maybe they have been told to don't send anymore the ones from the other version of the game.

If you want to try again an other way maybe try to ask them to send you back the SoW and money fee and make sure to tell them that you will discard (npc if it can be npc or destroy if it can't be npc) the wrong ring upon receiving the SoW and money to make the right one and if they say no to that then maybe stop pushing cause they could end by getting tired of your tickets and decide to ban you for ''harassing'' them.

One of the original replys from the GMs was that I should gather the items and remake the ring, whcih I said I will happily do if they would replace the original rank 9 Ring of Trauma, they refused to do this.

It is getting to the point where I doubt I will care all that much if they ban me, I will just move on to a different game and while I would be dissapointed because I have been playing this for 6 years now, it wouldnt be world ending.

Yes, the ring that was replaced on Harshlands was a while ago ( not sure on exact time) someone in a earlier reply to this thread said that someone had their ring replaced roughly 2 weeks ago.

Im not gonna let the issue drop because they might ban me, if they wish to ban ME because they do not want to help a player who made a mistake that ONLY they can help with as I am unable to do anything about it ingame, then they can go right ahead and do that.

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^ That.

You just don't get it...

Yellow might as well just quit and/or get banned. There is NO WAY to replace the ring without the help of a GM. Yellow already said that they don't care about the SOWs and/or the money. Without the ring they will no longer be able to make another because you can only claim your R9 ONCE. The only other option is creating another veno. PWE is really out of their mind if they think a lot of people will do that.

I don't care what HL has done, until they fix the forges, in which you can only upgrade your own classes gear, they need to help whoever makes the mistake. It also makes one question the company if they can't/don't bother to take a look at logs to see who had what. I'd abused the system too if I had known it was that easy.
  • fulminedio
    fulminedio Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Have you thought about calling them?
    I am a NERD, I have Skilz for I am 1337
    For I am mighty. Hear me roar (meow)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    fulminedio wrote: »
    Have you thought about calling them?

They wont help over the phone either, support is by ticket only.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You just don't get it...

...they need to help whoever makes the mistake...

You're the one not getting it.

Only the GM can replace the ring true, that everyone know, but it's doesn't mean they are obligated to do it. (at least with the SoW and money back she could try to get a sky cover ring and recast it, which is a pretty decent ring)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

Only the GM can replace the ring true, that everyone know, but it's doesn't mean they are obligated to do it. (at least with the SoW and money back she could try to get a sky cover ring and recast it, which is a pretty decent ring)

Skycover is NOT the r9 ring. OP doesnt want a(nother) upgraded Skycover.

The point is you cannot get the full set bonus WITHOUT the r9 ring or upgraded r9 ring and you can only get the ring ingame ONCE.

If the GM are unwilling to replace the ring, then there should be an alternate way to replace the ring in game (perhaps at double the original cost)
  • Russso - Harshlands
    Russso - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

The rank9 ring is one of a kind, It is the only ring in the entire game that refines for both pdef and mdef simultaneously and I don't believe it is an option to downgrade to anything else waste money on anything else or suggest anything else when Game Master support can easily remedy this situation.

In this case it is a Paid for Premium item acquired by a 1 Time Quest, which only GM's can regenerate in all scenarios. Therefore I demand a Game master fix this. I've read enough and can't believe me and my friends play a game like this where support won't help the people that need their help the most. b:angry
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jamesmcd wrote: »
    Skycover is NOT the r9 ring. OP doesnt want a(nother) upgraded Skycover.

The point is you cannot get the full set bonus WITHOUT the r9 ring or upgraded r9 ring and you can only get the ring ingame ONCE.

If the GM are unwilling to replace the ring, then there should be an alternate way to replace the ring in game (perhaps at double the original cost)

i just wanted to point out the ring is not part of our rank 9 set bonus. it is in the PWCN one, but the american servers are different.

it always seemed more on who you got as support, some follow the rules given and others don't always. think like a gas station when your making a purchase. you end up a few cents short on change. sometimes the cashier is nice enough to let you still purchase your item, even tho they are not supposed to do so. it depends on who you get.

i think the same is true for the staff here. they probably are told not to, yet some break the rules to help. its a nice gesture but its not an obligation. i don't agree with how they are handling this however. the rank gear is only obtainable once, after that its done. its not possible to get the ring again. while i understand why. they don't want double r9 rings on one account. that would be insane >.< but they shoould replace something like this. its almost the same for NPC'd gear, wich we all know players who got that gear back.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If you've ever pumped RL money into this game, contact the BBB
    Here we go again....
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If you've ever pumped RL money into this game, contact the BBB

Not defending PWI, but the BBB wouldn't do anything about the issue since it IS technically user error for choosing the wrong ring. It's not PWI's responsibility to fix someone else's mistake. Should they? I believe they should since **** happens, but they don't have to.

Similar principle to accidentally knocking over an expensive crystal vase in a store that has a sign as you walk in which reads, "you break it, you buy it"
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russso - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i just wanted to point out the ring is not part of our rank 9 set bonus. it is in the PWCN one, but the american servers are different.

it always seemed more on who you got as support, some follow the rules given and others don't always. think like a gas station when your making a purchase. you end up a few cents short on change. sometimes the cashier is nice enough to let you still purchase your item, even tho they are not supposed to do so. it depends on who you get.

i think the same is true for the staff here. they probably are told not to, yet some break the rules to help. its a nice gesture but its not an obligation. i don't agree with how they are handling this however. the rank gear is only obtainable once, after that its done. its not possible to get the ring again. while i understand why. they don't want double r9 rings on one account. that would be insane >.< but they shoould replace something like this. its almost the same for NPC'd gear, wich we all know players who got that gear back.

Refer to my post: Yes no setbonus but "YES" only ring in the entire game that refines for both PDEF and MDEF simultaneously!!!!
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options

I have a NW cast sky cover and am currently using a NW cast Cloud Stir ring as a temporary replacement until I get my rank 9 ring back but it does not match up, the Rank 9 ring refines for BOTH pdef and mdef while cloud stir and sky cover rings both refine for only 1 of the stats so missing the Rank 9 ring will put me at a major disadvantage during endgame pvp and that is the reason I am after the GMs to help me. b:surrender

I am close to finishing my gear, just have to get my rank 9 ring and get my cube neck to g16 and then I am done with gear until I build up enough coins for the faction base helm and the wings of ascension robe, by them refusing to help me with my ring they are preventing me from progressing much further with my gear. b:angry

A few people have claimed that the GMs dont HAVE to help me with my ring which is correct, they dont HAVE to help but as it is a issue that ONLY they can help with you would think that they would atleast pretend to help.

This issue is only costing them money as they have already missed out on 300 gold I was planning to charge. Instead of charging gold to quickly improve my refines and buy new shards I will simply take my time slowly farming them, it bothers me very little.

And to be sure that I am not scamming them they could just take 5mins out of their day to log into pwi and just check my inventory, the ring is right there for them to see. So claiming that they wont replace it because I might be scamming them is baseless and just lazy on their part.

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
  • Russso - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I wish to see resolution for YellowFox.

How long will it be ... before any one of us are faced with this same issue.

I fear all will be lost and I will be forced to quit pwi.
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The people who are threatening to quit pwi or not put more money into the game anymore....Your threats are meaningless to pwi. You put money into their game already? Good they got some from you...You didnt put money into the game?....They dont need you here.

I think you are SOL about your ring. So many reasons as to maybe why they wont help you. But as I said before, people have known about the poor quality of customer service PWI has had over the past 18+ months, but still continued to put money into the game and not be careful about what they do. Being on harshlands you should know about what goes on there with all the rumors.

And to the people who keep saying go to the BBB......They BBB cant and wont do a dam thing. They can be bought and have been. PWI currently has an A+ rating with them, you really think that is a legit A+? Filing a claim with the BBB is like putting air in a tire that has a big hole in it.....It's gonna get you no where.
  • Planstacia - Harshlands
    Planstacia - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »
    The people who are threatening to quit pwi or not put more money into the game anymore....Your threats are meaningless to pwi. You put money into their game already? Good they got some from you...You didnt put money into the game?....They dont need you here.

I think you are SOL about your ring. So many reasons as to maybe why they wont help you. But as I said before, people have known about the poor quality of customer service PWI has had over the past 18+ months, but still continued to put money into the game and not be careful about what they do. Being on harshlands you should know about what goes on there with all the rumors.

And to the people who keep saying go to the BBB......They BBB cant and wont do a dam thing. They can be bought and have been. PWI currently has an A+ rating with them, you really think that is a legit A+? Filing a claim with the BBB is like putting air in a tire that has a big hole in it.....It's gonna get you no where.

With the many examples here and in other threads in the vicinity stating people in similar situations getting help on other servers. Even Yuyi from our server had a similar situation and was helped after about a month or so. So I think she may have gotten a rude / un-helpful rep, but the current problem is that the ticket is being closed and she is unable to reply. If she tries to reply by making a new ticket its instantly closed as duplicate. They are forcing her to not have resolution to this issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong. BUT > Reguardless if it is closed on their end or not ... wouldn't replying by email circumvent all that? I used to deal with my tickets exclusively via email. I'm not sure if that's still something relevant. Hope it helps - Cheers!!
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    Options
    With the many examples here and in other threads in the vicinity stating people in similar situations getting help on other servers. Even Yuyi from our server had a similar situation and was helped after about a month or so. So I think she may have gotten a rude / un-helpful rep, but the current problem is that the ticket is being closed and she is unable to reply. If she tries to reply by making a new ticket its instantly closed as duplicate. They are forcing her to not have resolution to this issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong. BUT > Reguardless if it is closed on their end or not ... wouldn't replying by email circumvent all that? I used to deal with my tickets exclusively via email. I'm not sure if that's still something relevant. Hope it helps - Cheers!!

It's worth a try b:pleased I think i will contact them via e-mail, worse thing that could happen is nothing changes..

YeIIowFox - Harshlands
  • fulminedio
    fulminedio Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    They wont help over the phone either, support is by ticket only.

They have helped me over the phone before after my ticket issue was not resolved
    I am a NERD, I have Skilz for I am 1337
    For I am mighty. Hear me roar (meow)
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I fear all will be lost and I will be forced to quit pwi.

Don't worry, there's life outside PWI and you might find yourself enjoying to don't waste your time anymore in PWI. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]