sparkie!! Help please!

slowwetkiss
slowwetkiss Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
What does one do when your tickets are getting ignored, no resolution to your in-game issues is even being attempted towards resolution, and when you call the customer support line (1-650-590-7700) and they hang up on you after everything they say to do has already been done and they tell you no one can help you? Is this really the kind of customer support PWI wants to be known for? b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by slowwetkiss on

Comments

• Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Where have you been? That's exactly the kind of customer support perfect World has been known for since March 2004 and only gotten worse since "blame china" began in 2008.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wherever you see a PWI review, you will find comments about how bad customer support is, it is nothing new.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Your tickets get kicked back to the end of the waiting list if you try to spam it. Usually a ticket gets a reply 1-4 days depending on how urgent your problem is in general (not how urgent it is personally)

If not, alot of the forum people can answer your questions (if its technical ingame problems) which is faster.

Most of the time the service is OK, as long as your not writing like a child, is courteous, and being an adult about smaller problems (aka being a whiney *** in ticket beating a dead horse will not get them to answer)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    I wasn't rude. Nor childish. I simply stated the facts- they LIE are ignoring tickets, refuse to help anyone, allow some players to do some activities that are CLEARLY against ToS, and what my action will be to their inaction to some serious flaws in THEIR Terms of Service. I have spent a lot of money in this game, as Im sure many of you have. And before you ppl who hate on cash shoppers start in, it's not my fault you cant afford to drop some real money in this game.

My 1st course of action to rectify their severe lack in judgement and the WORST customer service I have ever seen, I choose to stop cash shopping. Anything in this game can be acquired without using real money. Just takes longer. Best way to get a money hungry, greedy, corporate dogs attention is to hit them where they live- right in the wallet.

My 2nd course of action is to now check into the legalities of their ToS. The ToS is a contract. BOTH PARTIES have agreed to abide by the terms of that contract. Not just the player. If one entity does not abide by the rules set forth in the contract, the contract becomes null and void. PWI cannot set rules to be followed by them and all players and not keep their end of the contract. I'll keep you all posted on this. Could possibly develope into a class-action suit.
    Where have you been? That's exactly the kind of customer support perfect World has been known for since March 2004 and only gotten worse since "blame china" began in 2008.

Where have I been? I wasn't playing this game in 2004 or 2008, so it wasnt here b:chuckle
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So... how does complaining on the forum about customer support help resolve your issue? The GMs don't have access to support, that's been said many times. CM's don't either.

What is the issue we're talking about here anyway?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So... how does complaining on the forum about customer support help resolve your issue? The GMs don't have access to support, that's been said many times. CM's don't either.

What is the issue we're talking about here anyway?

This is why forum/PWI staff needs access to a good LART.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've had nothing but good experiences with support o,o Sometimes it may take a couple days to get a reply, and other times I have gotten an answer within the same day. Regardless, I have always gotten an answer to my question/problem. I guess I should just count myself lucky for being a non-casher that actually gets good support? I've heard stories of other's bad support experience though of course.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    There needs to be SOMEWHERE to get some answers and some action. Sometimes the community, AS A WHOLE, needs to band together to rise up against the machine. I am quite certain I am not the only one in the community who has been treated badly by PWI. One voice can be the beginning of a storm that can produce a tsunami. This server is based in the United States of America. We have certain rights and freedoms that we can use. Freedom of speech is one of them. If everyone just sits back and says nothing, like usual, NOTHING will ever change. When are you ppl going to stop sitting back?

And, btw, GM's ARE customer support. Who do you think takes care of the problems submitted through a ticket when they DO actually take care of something? I've noticed, though, it seems the most people who do get some kind of resolution are friends with the GM's/GM Supervisors. And the ones who are not in a friendly position of manipulation rarely find any kind of help.
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I made 3 tickets
    1st got ignored no matter how i tried to explain my self in replys
    2nd Deleted
    3rd (i made since they closed 1st but they close 3rd so i tried again in 1st)

-snip- :|

Changed some text but idea is the same: If i send another ticket about my issue i will be banned.

Ty PWIb:pleased
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    darknes051 wrote: »
    I made 3 tickets
    1st got ignored no matter how i tried to explain my self in replys
    2nd Deleted
    3rd (i made since they closed 1st but they close 3rd so i tried again in 1st)

Changed some text but idea is the same: If i send another ticket about my issue i will be banned.

Ty PWIb:pleased

Sharing your ticket information on forums is actually not allowed. You claim to know the ToS but you clearly don't follow them yourself. If i were you i would edit that last post and remove your quote of your ticket.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    Sharing your ticket information on forums is actually not allowed. You claim to know the ToS but you clearly don't follow them yourself. If i were you i would edit that last post and remove your quote of your ticket.

Everyone many times share ticket info when GMs actually help
    Its seems to be forbidden to not show how they respond when they don't help

Probably kossy will remove it but its ok.

Im still allowed to say that GMs threaten to ban me if i re-open/send another ticket b:surrender no?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    darknes051 wrote: »
    Everyone many times share ticket info when GMs actually help
    Its seems to be forbidden to not show how they respond when they don't help

Probably kossy will remove it but its ok.

Im still allowed to say that GMs threaten to ban me if i re-open/send another ticket b:surrender no?
    Eh. Both good and bad responses get removed because it's not allowed to be posted period. Sometimes we miss some but since we're not machines that's kinda expected. :/

And yeah, you summing up what was said is totally acceptable.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    Just remember, people, there is strength in numbers. I say anyone who can call the customer support line (which I find rather ironic, since customer service is not what they do there), should. Maybe if their phone gets blown up with complaints, might put a burr in their saddle, light a fire under their butts, put a wind in their sail b:victory 650-590-7700 (this number is of public record and can be posted here)
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So im curious. What was the problem that you originally put a ticket in for?
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    So im curious. What was the problem that you originally put a ticket in for?

It isn't important what was in the ticket I submitted. What is important is how I, and MANY others, are treated when customer service receives a ticket they apparently cant handle, have a hand in the problem (not in the solution), and have a total disregard for the people who make it possible for them to get up every day and go to a job that they wouldn't have if we did not play this game.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hmmm I've got a feeling the subject of that 1st ticket is relevant and the fact that you won't reveal the subject makes me think that even more.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • thasirius
    thasirius Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm afraid I must agree. I can't discuss private matters on here, so I won't.
    Most of the 'staff' that reply to tickets are not familiar with how a simple PW server works.
    That is a fact, I am sorry. That is all, again, this is not a flame.
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    hmmm I've got a feeling the subject of that 1st ticket is relevant and the fact that you won't reveal the subject makes me think that even more.

Again, why the ticket was submitted and what was in it, at this point, IS irrelevant. That I choose to not reveal the contents is due to privacy policy. Just because PWI doesn't follow its own ToS doesn't mean I wont. And as I am looking into the legal aspects of this, on the advice of my attorney, disclosure of the contents of my ticket is not an option.
  • thasirius
    thasirius Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Again, why the ticket was submitted and what was in it, at this point, IS irrelevant. That I choose to not reveal the contents is due to privacy policy. Just because PWI doesn't follow its own ToS doesn't mean I wont. And as I am looking into the legal aspects of this, on the advice of my attorney, disclosure of the contents of my ticket is not an option.

Yes, your attorney.
    Now go.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I wonder if your Attorney has read ToS. Since it is very clear that the Char and anything on it are properties of PWE, your are basically using a borrowed char. The money you put into the game? That was basically a donation you recieved some ingame help for. Any Attorney will dismiss this case or if they do take would advise you to take the first settlement you could get.
    Got caught up on the other thread. Kossy, as to your suggestion to pm sparkie, I did that myself. In fact, I asked Yellow not to post this for a week to give sparkie his holiday and time to read it and reply. If not for the fact that you can see if it has been read or not, i wouldnt even know that it was read. I got no response from sparkie, and no help was given her.
    As to the another ticket ban part, i got a message to that effect over a primal book i screwed up making(made the sage version not the demon). I now have that skill but its a threat from PWE and a month of blood dailies later.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    I wonder if your Attorney has read ToS. Since it is very clear that the Char and anything on it are properties of PWE, your are basically using a borrowed char. The money you put into the game? That was basically a donation you recieved some ingame help for. Any Attorney will dismiss this case or if they do take would advise you to take the first settlement you could get.
    Got caught up on the other thread. Kossy, as to your suggestion to pm sparkie, I did that myself. In fact, I asked Yellow not to post this for a week to give sparkie his holiday and time to read it and reply. If not for the fact that you can see if it has been read or not, i wouldnt even know that it was read. I got no response from sparkie, and no help was given her.
    As to the another ticket ban part, i got a message to that effect over a primal book i screwed up making(made the sage version not the demon). I now have that skill but its a threat from PWE and a month of blood dailies later.

Some of your points are valid. However, ToS IS a contract between a public company and a private person/entity. BOTH parties are obligated to maintain their respective ends of the deal. I have kept mine. They have not kept theirs. The fact that you think any money paid by anyone in the game "was a donation for some in ingame help" received would have been acceptable, IF ANY IN-GAME HELP HAD BEEN RECEIVED. But, there was no in-game help at all. And, in al honesty, with as many "donations" PWI receives, they should be delving out some pretty stellar customer service. But they don't. Simply put, what PWI is doing to this community is as close to fleecing as you can get. To tell a player that an item they made will not be replaced and they need to "purchase it from the boutique" is pretty much extortion- just another way to fleece someone of money. And to tell someone that if they submit another ticket they will close their account because they can't be bothered for whatever reason, is absolutely ridiculous. Attorneys do not dismiss cases. Judges do. When my attorney saw the 2+ years of evidence that I have collected, at first, he was astonished at the treatment I have received (and the treatment I got was after making many, sometimes very large "donations). Then, his eyes rolled back in his head, dollar signs started rolling in their place, and he started foaming at the mouth. If he thought for 1 second that there was not some legalities in question, he would not even begin researching this issue.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion. If you are happy with how PWI takes your money ("your" does not mean you in particular. You may not make "donations" to PWI), gives extremely bad customer service to the people who make "donations," and ignores this community and what they may, or may not need- then by all means, sit back and say nothing. And let these issues continue on for you. But let the rest of us who want things to change wage the battle.
  • kacprowiczkacper
    kacprowiczkacper Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I did give money to PWE. I did sometimes open tickets.
    I always got nice and precise replies and actions from them. It is only a question of politeness.
    When i saw your lack of temper on this thread, i wont be suprised you get a lack of politeness as well.
    On those considerations i understand why your tickets have been ignored or so.

I also do believe that you did not see an attorney for the subject discussed here. But if you were enough **** to do that, your perso belongs to PWE so they can do what they want with it. If your tickets are about your char, not taking actions about your/their character is their right.
    Moreover i will gadly open a petition to support PWE if it can somehow have an importance in a court (which will never exist because "yes of course you took an attorney, riiiiiight)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    Some of your points are valid. However, ToS IS a contract between a public company and a private person/entity. BOTH parties are obigated to maintain their respective ends of the deal. I have kept mine. They have not kept theirs. The fact that you think any money paid by anyone in the game "was a donation for some in ingame help" received would have been acceptable, IF ANY IN-GAME HELP HAD BEEN RECEIVED. But, there was no in-game help at all. And, in al honesty, with as many "donations" PWI receives, they should be delving out some pretty stellar customer service. But they don't. Simply put, what PWI is doing to this community is as close to fleecing as you can get. To tell a player that an item they made will not be replaced and they need to "purchase it from the boutique" is pretty much extortion- just another way to fleece someone of money. And to tell someone that if they submit another ticket they will close their account because they can't be bothered for whatever reason, is absolutely ridiculous. Attorneys do not dismiss cases. Judges do. When my attorney saw the 2+ years of evidence that I have collected, at first, he was astonished at the treatment I have received (and the treatment I got was after making many, sometimes very large "donations). Then, his eyes rolled back in his head, dollar signs started rolling in their place, and he started foaming at the mouth. If he thought for 1 second that there was not some legalities in question, he would not even begin researching this issue.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion. If you are happy with how PWI takes your money ("your" does not mean you in particular. You may not make "donations" to PWI), gives extremely bad customer service to the people who make "donations," and ignores this community and what they may, or may not need- then by all means, sit back and say nothing. And let these issues continue on for you. But let the rest of us who want things to change wage the battle.
    Your lawyer didn't read the ToS very well either. It basically states that they completely own your account, and that they can completely shut down the servers and the service at any point in time, owing you nothing at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    I asked GMs to investigate my case 2 times actually, but they refused.
    Im 100% sure they didn't even read anything about my case. Since their reply`s and the list

- Items sold to the NPC.
    - Items dropped to the ground.
    - Items mailed to the wrong character.
    - Items bound to the wrong character.
    - Items taken from the Guild Bank.
    - Manufactured the wrong equipment.
    - Decomposed the wrong equipment.
    - Items traded to Alternative Account.

had nothing to do with my case like at all. I guess now they can add 1 more thing in list

- Items lost because of Game bug/glitch (in my case the money just didn't appear.)

In my last reply i did put in CAPS the info they should pay attention at. Asked them to stop closing ticket because its not solved. And if they close it then at least let me send another.

So yah, you cant anymore try sending tickets till you get tired/gave up or till they get tired and actually help you.
    They just, shut door with * f u* note on it in ur face.

Since now i heard rumors that Sparkie took vacations , i will wait till his reply, but to be honest i am scared to send ticket again. There r still some stuff i enjoy in game (new class) + still wanna hang out with friends in game.

To those who think this is a joke, Well i don't think anyone would go this far if this was just a joke. im real serious about it. probably because of some trolls in past might be the reason GM refuse to help me, that's my guess.

Sparkie is my last chance for justice. Cant wait when he gets back
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    I did give money to PWE. I did sometimes open tickets.
    I always got nice and precise replies and actions from them. It is only a question of politeness.
    When i saw your lack of temper on this thread, i wont be suprised you get a lack of politeness as well.
    On those considerations i understand why your tickets have been ignored or so.

I also do believe that you did not see an attorney for the subject discussed here. But if you were enough **** to do that, your perso belongs to PWE so they can do what they want with it. If your tickets are about your char, not taking actions about your/their character is their right.
    Moreover i will gadly open a petition to support PWE if it can somehow have an importance in a court (which will never exist because "yes of course you took an attorney, riiiiiight)

I really don't care what you believe. I guess you'll find out eventually :) If I felt like it would make a difference (or felt that it was anyone elses business but my own) to break ToS and include what the contents of my submitted ticket were, I would have said it already. But it is not relevant. Like I said, if you want to troll, go to another thread. This thread is for people who have issues with customer service, ToS, PWI and how they handle their customer base. I have read ToS. I am standing by my original post. There are loopholes in every legal contract. Just need someone who is smart enough to find them. Obviously, that isn't you, Sylen :) I suggest you start working on that petition. How does a lack of temper imply impoliteness? Do you think raging and showing a lack of self control would get me a favorable response? Not everyone rages and has a temper when confronted with a problem. If you want things to change, then stay and contribute to a solution. If you dont and just want a place to troll, then find another thread to troll. Or start your own thread. We dont need you to contribute to the problem. It's already big enough as it is :)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I really don't care what you believe. I guess you'll find out eventually :) If I felt like it would make a difference (or felt that it was anyone elses business but my own) to break ToS and include what the contents of my submitted ticket were, I would have said it already. But it is not relevant. Like I said, if you want to troll, go to another thread. This thread is for people who have issues with customer service, ToS, PWI and how they handle their customer base. I have read ToS. I am standing by my original post. There are loopholes in every legal contract. Just need someone who is smart enough to find them. Obviously, that isn't you, Sylen :) I suggest you start working on that petition. How does a lack of temper imply impoliteness? Do you think raging and showing a lack of self control would get me a favorable response? Not everyone rages and has a temper when confronted with a problem. If you want things to change, then stay and contribute to a solution. If you dont and just want a place to troll, then find another thread to troll. Or start your own thread. We dont need you to contribute to the problem. It's already big enough as it is :)

It isn't against the TOS to post what you discussed in summary. It is only against the terms to actually reproduce the conversation.

So for example if your ticket was

1212370028:

GM Doodaledoo: How can I help you.

Tazmaniac: I accidentally npc'ed my super soul-gem wow. Can you help me?

Gm Doodaledoo: LOL NO! *pastes script about lost items*

Tazmaniac: But it can't be done again, it's ancient power binds the item to your character. Or some other such nonsense.

GM Doodaledoo: Why are you all up in my grill? I said no! Jump off or I'll ban you boyeeee.

Then you couldn't post copy paste it directly or do this.
    GM Doodalezoo: How can I help you.

Tazmaniac: I accidentally npc'ed my super soul-gem wow. Can you help me?

Gm Doodalezoo: LOL NO! *pastes script about lost items*

Tazmaniac: But it can't be done again, it's ancient power binds the item to your character. Or some other such nonsense.

GM Doodalezoo: Why are you all up in my grill? I said no! Jump off, or I will ban you. Boyeeeee.

However you could post about how you were trying to get your super soul-gem wow replaced, since it's character bound and impossible to get again. And how the staff was very rude to you. I'd say if you want us to judge whether or not YOUR ticket was handled unfairly, then we'd need to know what the ticket was and how it was handled. For all we know the reason you were told that you could get banned for continuing to ticket was because you were harassing the employee about something they genuinely can't and have never, helped with. The differences in responses to this thread and the other thread about the topic in general, is that that one brings examples.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The only case where you would have some chance would be if it concerns money.
    Anything else in-game related is property of PWE and they can do whatever they want with it, if you bomb them or annoy them with duplicate tickets because you don't like the answer (considering the lack of context what your ticket is about we don't know that) then they have the right to tell you to go away or get banned.

The problem is that they can do with the ToS whatever they want. The other problem is that a player agreed to it.

You won't have a case if it's about virtual goods, you will only have one if you paid for zen and you didn't receive it at any point.

But regardless, this thread is popcorn worthy.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    The only case where you would have some chance would be if it concerns money.
    Anything else in-game related is property of PWE and they can do whatever they want with it, if you bomb them or annoy them with duplicate tickets because you don't like the answer (considering the lack of context what your ticket is about we don't know that) then they have the right to tell you to go away or get banned.

The problem is that they can do with the ToS whatever they want. The other problem is that a player agreed to it.

You won't have a case if it's about virtual goods, you will only have one if you paid for zen and you didn't receive it at any point.

But regardless, this thread is popcorn worthy.

Well it was basically like this

1st Ticket: Sorry we wont help you (closed)

2nd Ticket: Duplicated/deleted:We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket

1st Ticket: ( i reply again) Sorry we wont help you (closed)

3rd Ticket: Duplicated/deleted: We already have this kinda ticket in our system. Return to your 1st ticket

1st Ticket: (i reply again) If you re-open or reply again, We will be forced to close your acc.(closed)
  • slowwetkiss
    edited January 2015
    It isn't against the TOS to post what you discussed in summary. It is only against the terms to actually reproduce the conversation.

So for example if your ticket was

Then you couldn't post copy paste it directly or do this.

However you could post about how you were trying to get your super soul-gem wow replaced, since it's character bound and impossible to get again. And how the staff was very rude to you. I'd say if you want us to judge whether or not YOUR ticket was handled unfairly, then we'd need to know what the ticket was and how it was handled. For all we know the reason you were told that you could get banned for continuing to ticket was because you were harassing the employee about something they genuinely can't and have never, helped with. The differences in responses to this thread and the other thread about the topic in general, is that that one brings examples.

I know what I can, and cannot, post. I know how to post threads, and in threads. I know how to copy and paste, and how to remove information that would be considered against ToS. I am well aware of ToS, have read it more times than I can count, as I wanted to be sure of what I'm working towards. I'm not asking for you to judge the situation. Nor, do you need to.

But, I will tell you this much. Over the last couple of years I have played this, I have seen a few players (who shall remain nameless, so don't ask) violate multiple areas of ToS, were reported with screenshots, and never received even a slap on the wrist. I have also seen other players, in defense of themselves or others, and/or question the inaction of GMs of said player(s), or do exactly the same thing as the inactioned player(s), get a temporary ban (3 days), a ban (3 months or more) or had their accounts closed. I have watched these player(s) fight very hard for some fair treatment, only to have their account closed because they asked for some accountability, on both PWI and the inactioned player(s). I just don't understand how PWI can be so insconsistent with accountability. Why are some player(s) actioned for something other player(s) get away with on a regular basis? The people who have lost their accounts were treated very badly, IMHO, as was I when I started to ask questions (i.e. having customer service hang up on me when I called and asked to speak to someone in a position of authority).

Now that you have the information, I hope you got some satisfaction with this knowledge. Now, can we get back to what this thread is about? And that is the very bad treatment of this community by the people who are supposed to make unbiased, fair, and consistent treatment to ALL players regarding ToS. Not just some.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I know what I can, and cannot, post. I know how to post threads, and in threads. I know how to copy and paste, and how to remove information that would be considered against ToS. I am well aware of ToS, have read it more times than I can count, as I wanted to be sure of what I'm working towards. I'm not asking for you to judge the situation. Nor, do you need to.

But, I will tell you this much. Over the last couple of years I have played this, I have seen a few players (who shall remain nameless, so don't ask) violate multiple areas of ToS, were reported with screenshots, and never received even a slap on the wrist. I have also seen other players, in defense of themselves or others, and/or question the inaction of GMs of said player(s), or do exactly the same thing as the inactioned player(s), get a temporary ban (3 days), a ban (3 months or more) or had their accounts closed. I have watched these player(s) fight very hard for some fair treatment, only to have their account closed because they asked for some accountability, on both PWI and the inactioned player(s). I just don't understand how PWI can be so insconsistent with accountability. Why are some player(s) actioned for something other player(s) get away with on a regular basis? The people who have lost their accounts were treated very badly, IMHO, as was I when I started to ask questions (i.e. having customer service hang up on me when I called and asked to speak to someone in a position of authority).

Now that you have the information, I hope you got some satisfaction with this knowledge. Now, can we get back to what this thread is about? And that is the very bad treatment of this community by the people who are supposed to make unbiased, fair, and consistent treatment to ALL players regarding ToS. Not just some.

Well, did you read the part in the ToS that pretty much literally states that they can ban you for whatever reason, whenever, for however long they want?
    They can ban you if you **** if they wanted to. Theoretically of course.

So believe it or not, there's nothing you can do about it.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.