Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

191011121315»

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hi a big problem i rly didnt understanded well how it works and the item ended on the whrong char the char it is its a 2 reborn and i want it on my wizard i made in a rush because after 6 days update i finaly entered was excited and made the mistake its there any way to be transfered or 2 delete it from my character whitch it is 2 the one i wana.tyvm for ur time

That's why they gave out a code. The mail out one was a mess so you use the code and give it to the character that you want.

If you mess up with the code, that's your problem unfortunately. They won't fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Moon_Burst - Heavens Tear
    Moon_Burst - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    where do I go to redeem it D: Or how. Only gave me a code.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    where do I go to redeem it D: Or how. Only gave me a code.

You will redeem it through the ARC client, and here's how http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/3031733-arc-how-to#Redemption
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luccavrosae
    luccavrosae Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi, I asked for the support but they couldn't help me, so they send me ask here. Well, the problem is: I'm trying to use the item to get the Illusionary Stone, but the game insists that I couldn't use the item. I attempted to use with a new char and account in game and it worked just fine.

My main character and account is an elf cleric and at level 75 and it isn't reborn. Someone can help?
  • yukipokeyou
    yukipokeyou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can Sparkie or someone confirm if redeem still working
    Did 4+ hours ago and still didin't got the mail happenin on 2 acc's mine b:surrender
  • bunbuns1
    bunbuns1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello im just wondering once you use this boost to level 95 does it give you any spirit points ? or would you just have the spirit points you had before you used the illusionary stone ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    You get spirit.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited December 2014
    Hi, I asked for the support but they couldn't help me, so they send me ask here. Well, the problem is: I'm trying to use the item to get the Illusionary Stone, but the game insists that I couldn't use the item. I attempted to use with a new char and account in game and it worked just fine.

My main character and account is an elf cleric and at level 75 and it isn't reborn. Someone can help?

The pack gives you a lot of items when you open it, so make sure you have like ten spaces free in your inventory or it won't work. Also, make sure you have space in your quest list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Mala_Ursie - Heavens Tear
    Mala_Ursie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey.
    I was lvl 45 when I used that stone. Now I am lvl 95 and I am stuck at cultivation: aware of harmony. I just want to continue my cultivation but I can't find a culti quest. :/
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey.
    I was lvl 45 when I used that stone. Now I am lvl 95 and I am stuck at cultivation: aware of harmony. I just want to continue my cultivation but I can't find a culti quest. :/

Do you need to die to continue? It's been a while but at one point you have to die to continue.
  • emperorsin
    emperorsin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Have they stopped sending stones to the first account you log into? I just logged into a new character and have not gotten the stone yet.
  • knechey
    knechey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    After the pill thinggy goes on sale, ( I know you said it was specially coded for using on older classes) But does that mean the same for reborn characters? Was just wondering if I bought the pill for a reborn character, If it would work.
  • JullieTTe - Lost City
    JullieTTe - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 82ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 81ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 80ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 84ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 23ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do you need to die to continue? It's been a while but at one point you have to die to continue.

Yes you must die commit sucide and you go see the ghost spirit up north all good. b:victory
  • deathl1ke
    deathl1ke Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    Hi guys,

What does this item mean for BRAND new players, who have never played this game before? Is there a guide for where to start? My girlfriend and I are just planning on starting this game and I saw this stone, we were going to use these stones but we have no idea about anything in the game. Would you suggest not even using this? or maybe playing through to a certain level then using it?

Thanks in advance for all the answers.
  • zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    deathl1ke wrote: »
    Hi guys,

What does this item mean for BRAND new players, who have never played this game before? Is there a guide for where to start? My girlfriend and I are just planning on starting this game and I saw this stone, we were going to use these stones but we have no idea about anything in the game. Would you suggest not even using this? or maybe playing through to a certain level then using it?

Thanks in advance for all the answers.

I would DEFINITELY recommend that you play to a certain level first. The new starter area is real fun and depending on how many hours you play and whether you have played similar games before you will quickly get to around level 40.
    You will be free to use the stone anytime you like and if you got to level 40 ( for example ) it will level you to above level 95, as it grants a fixed amount of XP.
    You could even level to say level 70. You will learn far more by doing this. I particularly find it useful really learning 3 or so skills at a time well before using the new ones available at higher cultivation levels.
    If you play a priest for example, with the stone you are instant level 95 with all healing skills available but no idea which one to use when. I can imagine some classes which have even more skills will be even worse.
  • Obscured - Lost City
    Obscured - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm having a really hard time here with this stone thing.
    I never really knew you could get that in the first place, a friend updated me on the issue when he got it by mail.
    I never got the mail in any of my characters, so i was browsing the forum to find an answer.
    I found a code and i applied it through arc.
    I selected my stormbringer class (yes i know it was stupid but i didn't knew then you can't apply it to the new classes)
    Now i have the item in my inventory and i cant use it or transfer it.
    I mailed support and they say they can't help me.
    So that's it ? Due to lack of of proper information and mail distribution I m unable to use the crystal? b:surrender
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm having a really hard time here with this stone thing.
    I never really knew you could get that in the first place, a friend updated me on the issue when he got it by mail.
    I never got the mail in any of my characters, so i was browsing the forum to find an answer.
    I found a code and i applied it through arc.
    I selected my stormbringer class (yes i know it was stupid but i didn't knew then you can't apply it to the new classes)
    Now i have the item in my inventory and i cant use it or transfer it.
    I mailed support and they say they can't help me.
    So that's it ? Due to lack of of proper information and mail distribution I m unable to use the crystal? b:surrender

4. Can I use it on the new classes?: Negative. Only usable on older classes.

Only possible way to you is to create new account and send using Arc new Illusionary Stone.
    Or send it to another account, where you had not used code for Illusionary Stone.

Remember, that you can't have more than 2 accounts.

You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

• zoruaofepic
    zoruaofepic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I followed the instructions, and I even waited a few days, yet I never received my level 95 boost item for my character :(
  • demonshot
    demonshot Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    My gf diddent receive her automatic crystal either n when she reported it GMs sent it to a character tht she didn't even log in 1st.

edited January 2015
    demonshot wrote: »
    My gf diddent receive her automatic crystal either n when she reported it GMs sent it to a character tht she didn't even log in 1st.

Their way of helping out was to give you a code to get another one through Arc. They did this because a lot of people didn't get the mailed one... so that is your fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• demonshot
    demonshot Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Their way of helping out was to give you a code to get another one through Arc. They did this because a lot of people didn't get the mailed one... so that is your fix.

U miss my point. She got the coded one, but when asked GMs about the automatic one, they sent it to a random char on her acc, not the one she logged 1st.
    edited January 2015
    demonshot wrote: »
    U miss my point. She got the coded one, but when asked GMs about the automatic one, they sent it to a random char on her acc, not the one she logged 1st.

And you miss my point.... they don't have to help at all with the automatic one. Because of messups of not receiving it or getting it on the wrong account, they put out the coded one. It was stated that the coded one was the fix for that, to ensure that everyone got one pill.

I didn't get the automatic one on a couple of my accounts, but since I read the forums and saw that their fix to this was the coded one, I just let it be. Sure, it sucks that they were too stupid to not just give a coded one in the first place instead of the mail system (which many many people told them to do), and that some people got two because of their messup which feels unfair, but that's PWI for you.

The point is, people were only supposed to have one... the whole reason the second one exists is so that they didn't have to deal with tickets from people that didn't get the first one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Seems if you log in with a RA toon the mail won't come so I did the arc code on the only non ra toon I had and it boosted it to 102 from 101(I didn't think it would even work over lvl95),and I never got a mailed one..am I complaining...helllll nawwwww
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Remember, that you can't have more than 2 accounts.

Hm, srry. just question. this rule still actual ?

Well, I don't plan trololo about *give me give me more* free 95 lvl exp pills., I just curious if pw adds other new classes, for example, for someone will some problem with char. slots.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • Esurient - Heavens Tear
    Esurient - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Since I was unable to use this account until my return from vacation, I logged in every day firstly upon the I.G.N. I wanted to receive the Lv.95 Booster-Shot. Neither the three I.G.N.'s upon this account received this "gift" & I would finally enjoy even but a trifling of kindness from your Staff & just send one of these to the middle IGN this account.

Thank you very much
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those that wander are lost; b:cute
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost. b:thanks
    From ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from shadows shall spring; b:pleased
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king." b:victory J.R.R.T.1965
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Since I was unable to use this account until my return from vacation, I logged in every day firstly upon the I.G.N. I wanted to receive the Lv.95 Booster-Shot. Neither the three I.G.N.'s upon this account received this "gift" & I would finally enjoy even but a trifling of kindness from your Staff & just send one of these to the middle IGN this account.

Thank you very much

Look at the bottom f the first post. There was an issue with sending them out automatically like that so they created an Arc code you can redeem for that. Oh and you only have about another week to redeem said code.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Look at the bottom f the first post. There was an issue with sending them out automatically like that so they created an Arc code you can redeem for that. Oh and you only have about another week to redeem said code.

From
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9051083-free-level-95-illusionary-stone
    Fri 19 Dec 2014 02:30:35 PM PST

Hey all,

As some of you know, the Illusionary Stone was pushed out a bit unexpectedly. Because of that, we created a code for you to use in Arc, to redeem your free Level 95 boost on the correct character.

Code: FjgZkq52

Redemption Instructions: http://bit.ly/1v9b4aY

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy the rest of your day!