edited December 2014
    jasamonk wrote: »
    so there is no way u can undone pill if u send it on wrong char b:angry

It's your own fault if you'd sent it to the wrong char, not PWE's. :c
    So, no, you can't "undone" it.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Am I the only player in PWI Who got two Illusionary stones?
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • salv8dor
    salv8dor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Cool stuff 'n' all...but anybody know how to properly use the ''Book of Time''? It should be usable, as it takes you from your(/any culti) current culti, to Transcedent, which is the cultivation required to enter Morai, upon reaching Lv. 95+

Please do let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

- Salv
  • Kyuukyokutai - Lost City
    Kyuukyokutai - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    salv8dor wrote: »
    Cool stuff 'n' all...but anybody know how to properly use the ''Book of Time''? It should be usable, as it takes you from your(/any culti) current culti, to Transcedent, which is the cultivation required to enter Morai, upon reaching Lv. 95+

Please do let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

- Salv

You should have a quest at the mailbox for it. I, for some reason, don't have this quest, but other people are able to do it normally.
  • djmaev007
    djmaev007 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok so after using the crystal to get lvl 95 and did some of the quests this maybe a noob question but i am new here and idk how do i get all my skills because talking to my class tutor has nothing - to learn new skills wse and another thing how the heck i use this book of time thingy? as i need gears :s if anyone can reply me would be of great help ty
  • athenenoctua
    athenenoctua Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    djmaev007 wrote: »
    Ok so after using the crystal to get lvl 95 and did some of the quests this maybe a noob question but i am new here and idk how do i get all my skills because talking to my class tutor has nothing - to learn new skills wse and another thing how the heck i use this book of time thingy? as i need gears :s if anyone can reply me would be of great help ty

You learn skills by opening the skills menu (hit R) and clicking the arrows to upgrade 'em. I don't know about the book. Read some people on WC saying you need to reach certain culti level to unlock a quest from Mailbox that will give you stuff but I see some people here claiming it does your culti for you... I don't know, sorry. :/
  • salv8dor
    salv8dor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You should have a quest at the mailbox for it. I, for some reason, don't have this quest, but other people are able to do it normally.

Alright, thanks. Saw it, but I mixed things up, because apparently it gives you new gear for every next culti you reach, until up to Transcedent. But thanks for replying, I now found out! :)
    apparently it gives you new gear for every next culti you reach, until up to Transcedent.

^For anybody else wondering, here's your answerb:victory
  • djmaev007
    djmaev007 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You learn skills by opening the skills menu (hit R) and clicking the arrows to upgrade 'em. I don't know about the book. Read some people on WC saying you need to reach certain culti level to unlock a quest from Mailbox that will give you stuff but I see some people here claiming it does your culti for you... I don't know, sorry. :/

Ok tyvm b:thanks
  • darklunarr
    darklunarr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I used the crystal on a duskblade. What can i do now to back it up and use it on a character that it can be used on im
  • athenenoctua
    edited December 2014
    salv8dor wrote: »
    Alright, thanks. Saw it, but I mixed things up, because apparently it gives you new gear for every next culti you reach, until up to Transcedent. But thanks for replying, I now found out! :)

So it doesn't do your culti for you as some people were thinking, right? Just making sure so I don't give away wrong info.
  • darkmourn
    darkmourn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi sparkie, I accidentally selected the wrong character from the drop down menu with the Arc code. Now it's on a character that cannot use this orb. I have sent in a customer service ticket but I don't think they are on the same page as you because they are not being helpful at all.

You stated #12, that there would be a way to move the orb from the wrong character to the correct one. Could you please tell me who I can contact who can help me with this, or how to move it?

Thanks for your help.
  • ecliptic
    ecliptic Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is your character reborn or new class? Item doesn't work in that case.

No not reborn, the character is a level 49 Venomancer... The original post from the moderators from the developers said that old accounts and any level character can use the Celestial Vale Pack all except the new Race / Classes
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    darkmourn wrote: »
    Hi sparkie, I accidentally selected the wrong character from the drop down menu with the Arc code. Now it's on a character that cannot use this orb. I have sent in a customer service ticket but I don't think they are on the same page as you because they are not being helpful at all.

You stated #12, that there would be a way to move the orb from the wrong character to the correct one. Could you please tell me who I can contact who can help me with this, or how to move it?

Thanks for your help.
    darklunarr wrote: »
    I used the crystal on a duskblade. What can i do now to back it up and use it on a character that it can be used on im

There is no way to get the crystal again. Support has no obligation to help you either.
    Sparkie did mention a way to get the stone on a different char if you got it wrong, that was the code they gave to send the stone, it lets you pick the char you desire if the first stone they sent automatically went to the wrong character.
    We have already been given 2 stones, take 3 seconds to read and stop demanding things for your mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meomyoooo
    meomyoooo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    12. But, what if I accidentally use it on the wrong character? Am I out of luck? Nope, we have a back-up plan that will ensure anyone who forgot to log into the right character, will get the item back.

per 12... I did the noob thing and picked a new class, how can I return this to you so I can get it to my barb instead?
    thank you b:pleased
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So.. I used the Crystal to level up my lvl 35 psy to lvl 95. All worked fine, but I cannot use the Book of Time to increase my Cultivation quest. It says it raises the Cultivation from Aware of Principle to Transcendence. Well, I am already Aware of Harmony, maybe that is the Problem. Well I guess I'm doing my culti manually, which doesn't really bother me, since I didn't play for about two years anyway. But is anybody else experiencing the same thing?
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Realzilla - Heavens Tear
    Realzilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    meomyoooo wrote: »
    12. But, what if I accidentally use it on the wrong character? Am I out of luck? Nope, we have a back-up plan that will ensure anyone who forgot to log into the right character, will get the item back.

I did the dumb thing of sending it o my reawakened char... how can I fix this?
  • Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So.. I used the Crystal to level up my lvl 35 psy to lvl 95. All worked fine, but I cannot use the Book of Time to increase my Cultivation quest. It says it raises the Cultivation from Aware of Principle to Transcendence. Well, I am already Aware of Harmony, maybe that is the Problem. Well I guess I'm doing my culti manually, which doesn't really bother me, since I didn't play for about two years anyway. But is anybody else experiencing the same thing?

The Book only gets you equipment for having completed each of your Cultivation to Transcendence, it does not complete the Cultivation Quests for you. You might want to reread the description on the Book.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Book only gets you equipment for having completed each of your Cultivation to Transcendence, it does not complete the Cultivation Quests for you. You might want to reread the description on the Book.

Oh I see, thanks a lot. The ingame description seems a bit missleading. :)
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • MaDD_MaX - Harshlands
    MaDD_MaX - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I logged onto the new character not knowing that it cant be used on it so, have i just waited it?
  • bhenb3n
    bhenb3n Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do i need todoall the quest? like level 1-20 quest or 20 - 95? is there a guide which quest that is for level1-20 or 20-30 like this, because now i see a lot of quest on my find quest.
  • darkmourn
    darkmourn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is no way to get the crystal again. Support has no obligation to help you either.
    Sparkie did mention a way to get the stone on a different char if you got it wrong, that was the code they gave to send the stone, it lets you pick the char you desire if the first stone they sent automatically went to the wrong character.
    We have already been given 2 stones, take 3 seconds to read and stop demanding things for your mistake.

Huh. Pretty certain I didn't DEMAND a single thing. I asked VERY NICELY who I should contact or if there was a way to move it. Oh, and I did read what sparkiesoft had written. I actually quoted it. Pot calling the kettle black? Maybe you should have read what I wrote before attacking me for no reason.

Go find somewhere else to troll. Kthxbai.
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i got two "blessing of the celestial vale" packs from the facebook code. why did i get two of them? are both of them lvl 95 stones? cuz if they are, one of them will be useless if i use the other lol, especially if i cant give it to another char i have.
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    also, some ppl keep saying to lvl to 20 first, why? and is it neccessary to get to 20 before i use the stone?
  • athenenoctua
    edited December 2014
    ntkn wrote: »
    i got two "blessing of the celestial vale" packs from the facebook code. why did i get two of them? are both of them lvl 95 stones? cuz if they are, one of them will be useless if i use the other lol, especially if i cant give it to another char i have.

You can use more than one on the same toon, if I'm not mistaken.
    ntkn wrote: »
    also, some ppl keep saying to lvl to 20 first, why? and is it neccessary to get to 20 before i use the stone?

No, you can use it at level 1.
  • littlemajor1
    littlemajor1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparklesoft, i redeemed the code to a wrong toon. Anything thay can be done? I havent used the stone yet and it is still in the mailbox.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    darkmourn wrote: »
    Huh. Pretty certain I didn't DEMAND a single thing. I asked VERY NICELY who I should contact or if there was a way to move it. Oh, and I did read what sparkiesoft had written. I actually quoted it. Pot calling the kettle black? Maybe you should have read what I wrote before attacking me for no reason.

Go find somewhere else to troll. Kthxbai.

I'll try to use small words for you, then.
    He said there would be another way to send yourself the crystal, but he was referring to the first one that was sent through the mail automatically.
    He then posted a code for a second stone, so everyone could properly chose the character they wanted it on, because when they sent the first one, some people were not logged on the correct character because they didn't get a chance to announce it in time.
    So, the ARC code was the alternative he was talking about. No other way offered to rectify it.
    If you simply came on the forums to post your 2 replies, I could understand you not knowing the whole story, but please take note that some of us have been following the whole thing through several days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • startrailer2
    startrailer2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i have the vale coupon but dont know how to use it. it says current item cannot be used.
  • Kiymori - Heavens Tear
    Kiymori - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i have the vale coupon but dont know how to use it. it says current item cannot be used.

This is what I am confused about as well I have gotten it to work on an alt cleric/mystic and seeker, however what I want to know is if there is there a level or restriction cap on the pack. I can't seem to get it to work on main accounts alt character(uwakened mystic number 2) at all. It's not really big deal just a little confused lol.

EDIT: Nvm I think I found the problem(full quest log) got it working.

special thanks to Dallandra. so anyone who is having the issue with it working just ensure your inventory and quest log are not full. Also make sure you're not the new class lol.

As long as you do actually have enough Inventory slots free (takes quite a few but 8-10 is plenty), then perhaps you are 'maxed' out on quests like some others.

Try abandon/complete/trash some, so that you have room and the item should function =)
  • TheForsachen - Raging Tide
    TheForsachen - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hi a big problem i rly didnt understanded well how it works and the item ended on the whrong char the char it is its a 2 reborn and i want it on my wizard i made in a rush because after 6 days update i finaly entered was excited and made the mistake its there any way to be transfered or 2 delete it from my character whitch it is 2 the one i wana.tyvm for ur time