Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Comments

• Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So there's no problem with using two stones? I have a second one (sold most of the other stuff for cash because really, it's pretty worthless anyway), but I don't want to use it if I'm going to be accused of cheating. I didn't have the mail so I used the code, and the mail just arrived. Dunno what to do now...
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We're only able to get the 95 prize and onwards. The item gives a teleport map, though.

Dam, so using the 95 stones in effect costs what 60+mill which is the cost of replacing all those orbs?

If that's the case, I'll quest my alts to 65 for that +4 orb first.
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tip: Equip a level 1 genie before you use the stone it will level up, had one with bad lucky points on first use.

• Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    problem here no stone either in inventory or in mailbox.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    So there's no problem with using two stones? I have a second one (sold most of the other stuff for cash because really, it's pretty worthless anyway), but I don't want to use it if I'm going to be accused of cheating. I didn't have the mail so I used the code, and the mail just arrived. Dunno what to do now...

No, you'll be fine.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Strange.
    The pill works on new class or not?
    Cause when i took the flyer from Wang tsai. When i had to chose i flyer for my seeker There was a flyer for new Class too.b:puzzled
    giphy.gif

• hibi123
    hibi123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey so does anyone know how we are supposed to come up with all the money required to buy all of our newly recieved skills after using the stones? It would be pretty stupid if we are just stuck with our lvl 1 skills as we have no way to purchase new ones.....
  • SERRAPHENA - Archosaur
    SERRAPHENA - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:kissb:cute

From all of us on Archo in AwAken
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hibi123 wrote: »
    Hey so does anyone know how we are supposed to come up with all the money required to buy all of our newly recieved skills after using the stones? It would be pretty stupid if we are just stuck with our lvl 1 skills as we have no way to purchase new ones.....

Enough spoon feeding already. go do quests and kill stuff, I got like 2 mil from quests alone in 2 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jessami
    jessami Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PWI gave the code out saying it was in addition to the automatically issued stones. No one's done anything wrong.
  • yukinura
    yukinura Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm having problem using the Celestial Vale Pack Coupon that I got from the code. When I click it it says Curent Item can not be used. I have more than 10 empty slots on my inventory.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hibi123 wrote: »
    Noones making you use it. This item is a gift and an optional path to level.
    If you cannot afford to gear a lvl95+ character, then it would be common sense to not use it.
  • BlackBerry - Dreamweaver
    BlackBerry - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Unfortunatly - the item cannot be send to some other toon
    in the account cloud - and why not - it really needs careful
    login to be sure to get the item on the right account.

it would be fair to have it tradable between other toons
    in the account - but only one can actually activate it.

this prevents mishaps - and toons at lvl95 for no practical reason
    like being a catshop... at level 95 - grats on the progress.

although - catshops should never share a main.. and vv
    i think..

entering a code to obtain the thingy is the best..
    so players can select on which toon to recieve . .

i.m.h.o.a.o.p.r
  • captivating13
    captivating13 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yukinura wrote: »
    I'm having problem using the Celestial Vale Pack Coupon that I got from the code. When I click it it says Curent Item can not be used. I have more than 10 empty slots on my inventory.

Yea I'm having the same issue. "Incorrect Class" though.
  • angeloarcher
    angeloarcher Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How do I get back to lvl 20?? please I dot wnat to be lvl 95 D:
  • captivating13
    edited December 2014
    Nvm just was told it doesn't work on new classes lol (which makes sense). Should I e-mail support or what? I can't post a new thread since I just started today unfortunately.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Nvm just was told it doesn't work on new classes lol (which makes sense). Should I e-mail support or what? I can't post a new thread since I just started today unfortunately.

In this case, I don't think they'd give you a new one because it was stated from the start it doesn't apply to the new classes.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • captivating13
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    In this case, I don't think they'd give you a new one because it was stated from the start it doesn't apply to the new classes.

Ah oh well. I literally just started today but somehow managed to miss that memo lol. I can make a new account if I really want to use it I guess but a friend gave me ZEN to make some cash off of. Should I just sell that and mail it to my new character?
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow today was awesome thanks Sparkie and PWI for this. Four alts between 2 accounts 95 or higher. Love the horn spam even, people are funny on HT with the horn burning. Have not been this excited about this game since I first logged in 08.

• ShadowScream - Heavens Tear
    ShadowScream - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why am i getting server error on everytoon and cant do a thing besides talk?? have relogged about 5 times now.
  • saulo1522
    saulo1522 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I used this Level 95 Illusionary Stone in wrong caracter what i can make for will get the item back for use in coretly one xD
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since first post had not been updated, I post quote from the news:
    Free Level 95 Illusionary Stone

By sparkiesoft Fri 19 Dec 2014 02:30:35 PM PST

Hey all,

As some of you know, the Illusionary Stone was pushed out a bit unexpectedly. Because of that, we created a code for you to use in Arc, to redeem your free Level 95 boost on the correct character.

Code: FjgZkq52

Redemption Instructions: http://bit.ly/1v9b4aY

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Happy Holidays,

Sparkiesoft and the PWI Team
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    saulo1522 wrote: »
    I used this Level 95 Illusionary Stone in wrong caracter what i can make for will get the item back for use in coretly one xD

No, they gave out the code in order for people to send it to the correct character. If you screwed up twice, then it's your own fault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ecliptic
    ecliptic Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My Celestial Vale Pack Coupon keeps giving me a message saying Current item cannot be used... My whole inventory is empty have lots of room but it still wont let me open it? can anyone shed some light on this issue please?
  • Dallandra - Lost City
    Dallandra - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ecliptic wrote: »
    My Celestial Vale Pack Coupon keeps giving me a message saying Current item cannot be used... My whole inventory is empty have lots of room but it still wont let me open it? can anyone shed some light on this issue please?

As long as you do actually have enough Inventory slots free (takes quite a few but 8-10 is plenty), then perhaps you are 'maxed' out on quests like some others.

Try abandon/complete/trash some, so that you have room and the item should function =)
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ecliptic wrote: »
    Is your character reborn or new class? Item doesn't work in that case.
  • nimothan1
    nimothan1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    After reedeming the code i got unread mail, but after opening mail there is nothing in there (any massages) but icon still tells me that i have unreaded mail.
  • jasamonk
    jasamonk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well i didn't used first one q.q
  • sinner6696
    sinner6696 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    wow all you see now in wc is a bunch of hating on people that use this pill lmfao i guess people got no lives if they gonna be hating for stupid things like this
  • shoi3
    shoi3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    arent da pwi team releasing any manual patches cos the auto patch is jst not moving fr da last 24 hours... :'(