Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Comments

• sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    So wait, so there's the one that will be sent to our mail automatically, as well as a redeemable code one? b:sad Urgggh I had a hard enough time trying to figure out what to do with only one of them. x.x

Unless that redeemable code one hopefully only applies to those who got it on the wrong character? :D?

EDIT: To those having nothing happen after clicking it, I've been hearing you need a lot of inventory space for it to trigger if that helps :)

That was not the original plan, but because of some pretty big issues we had no choice.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I heard there's a code but do not see it anywhere. Someone have a link and/or know where it's posted?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • mattjess021389
    mattjess021389 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    any reason my mystic exp pill item from mail isn't working non rb toon???
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    looks like it gives xp that amounts to level 95 because it took me to 96 1/2
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    sparkie i got 2 one i redeemed via code than mailbox
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2014

10. Do I have to be a level 1 player to use this?: Nope, you can use it at any level, but probably best to use it before you reach 95 :p

seems like you can use it at any level none rb. people seem to get 100 with 2 stones
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does it mean we legally got 2 instead of 1 or it can be applied only once per account? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    Does it mean we legally got 2 instead of 1 or it can be applied only once per account? b:question

you can apply it multiple times on one character, used 2 on my psychic he went from 79-101
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I expect a roll back...
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I expect a roll back...

Keep dreaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The horn spam... Not the horn spam again. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I expect a roll back...
    Oh come on, 95 or 100, what's the difference? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    Keep dreaming.
    i
    ts like dragon orbs all over again
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    im just saying it could be up for consideration... I really don't want a roll back but its still on the table... isn't it?
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • Seeker_King - Harshlands
    Seeker_King - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I expect a roll back...

No. That's it.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Look like we have our end of the year tradition: **** up gifts. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The difference between level 95 and 100? A few days of autocultivation...

Also, did you guys notice that the use of the levelup item eliminates the rewards chest items from your current level to 95? No free dragon orbs for you!
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Every single time the admins try to do something to help us it messes up in a new and unique way. Today we are witness to people who redeemed the "level up" item twice on the same character.

I was logged in to a character ready to get the in game mail and I got nothing. I tried a different account and got nothing.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. b:angry

Yes you gave out a code so everyone could get at least one, but now there's people running around that were able to redeem two of them reaching level 100+. Another unfair advantage given to some and not all. Every single time some of the server gets an item (e.g. +10 orb, exp), I get left out of it. They never get sent to my account. EVERY TIME.

PWI, what do you have against me? Have I offended you in some way? Why do you continue to offer these upgrades to some and always miss my account every time?

If you are encouraging me to stop playing your games you're doing a great job at that.
  • Seeker_King - Harshlands
    Seeker_King - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014

PWI, what do you have against me? Have I offended you in some way? Why do you continue to offer these upgrades to some and always miss my account every time?

did you already cash shop? b:laugh
  • murmeow
    murmeow Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Um well, thanks for the stone, of course... I got two. Can I use them on one toon? Is this ok or will we have something like *sorry, guys, but now its roll back time* or *sorry, u were banned for cheating/inappropriate use/whatever*? Can we have official answer from Sparkie? (not being a party pooper but my alt is on the same acc with my main, so I'd like to avoid risks....)
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My goodness let the butthurt commence? Seriously, 95-100....is that REALLY something to whine about? I haven't even gotten the chance to log in yet today, and odds are I'll derp and get it in the mail on the wrong toon or something will **** up, and I honestly still wouldn't care because lo and behold, Sparkie was nice enough to send out a code for the unfortunate people who made an accident on their first stone.

Jeeze sometimes people make me want to roll my eyes so hard that I can see back to last week. Just enjoy your brand new level 95, and soon to be level 100 toons for the love of Pan Gu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    When people exploited the +10 orb give-away, some were banned because they knew the intent of the admins was to give 1 set out to everyone. Some people exploited that and got as many as they could knowing this was not what was intended. They exploited a flaw in the code and for that the greater offenders were banned.

I hope there is some measure of correction done for this insult. That's what it feels like every time. PWI is insulting

PWI Standard Operating Procedure
    Step 1: Promise us a free item.
    Step 2: Fail to send it correctly.
    Step 3: A small percentage of players get it.
    Step 4: Run out of ideas and never properly correct the mistake.
  • jaytrain91
    edited December 2014
    the package includes a flyer ticket that has one for the new class b:laugh
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • chrisbyo26
    chrisbyo26 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sparkiesoft i have a problem my mail hasnt came in and it went to wrong char and now i cant get my stone back how can i get it back please help tyvm
  • bellecat2
    bellecat2 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OMG that stone was and seemed like a great idea.

SO worng prices for gear UP to meny low lvl people mess up al there stats points

mass drama well not end for a long time. game well be turned in to nothing but trolling now.

bottom line game just turned in to fails runing around no one trust no one with there class.

i understand PWE did this to make money but in the long run this going to kill game now. stone needs to be payed for only if some one new wants to spend the money..

plz we need this rollback now befor its to late theres to meny bad things thats going to happen to even name on forums.

yes good idea but the facts are its a bad outcome PLZ rollback the last 24hrs now.b:cry
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've had a couple characters sitting around waiting for mail to arrive, but still no pack. I understand there's a code, but I want two like everyone else b:angry
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm still interested in the chest rewards and what level of reward is still available after using the stone.

Has anyone used the stone on a level 1 char - if so, what rewards from the chest could you still claim.

For us poor people I really don't want to lost all of those orbs in the chest, or the teleport map.
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm still interested in the chest rewards and what level of reward is still available after using the stone.

Has anyone used the stone on a level 1 char - if so, what rewards from the chest could you still claim.

For us poor people I really don't want to lost all of those orbs in the chest, or the teleport map.

If you go 1-95 all chest rewards below 95 are gone from the list. You get a Map from the Vale pack tho.

• terzian
    terzian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm still wondering if I will get the stone? I've been logging in everyday and can't seem to get it.. Is there a chance that If I log into a different character it'll get sent to that one instead and I can't use it on my main? How do I get the stone?
  • Kyuukyokutai - Lost City
    Kyuukyokutai - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014

We're only able to get the 95 prize and onwards. The item gives a teleport map, though.