Level 95 Illusionary Stone [New Update 12/19]

Options

Comments

• Pantene - Lost City
    Pantene - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wasn't a redeemable code a lot easier to begin with? Also makes it a lot easier for people to choose who they want to level.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so if im logged on my 105 main ill get this item automatically or do i have to keep track of forums from now on?
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie

Why not just use the blog/code method NOW

That way people do not need to worry about it going to the wrong toon and such

Would save a TON of headache/hassle for all involved, from you, to the player base, to the inevitable 390232 support tickets...come on man.
  • MsSeraphine - Archosaur
    MsSeraphine - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thank you for your work ^^

I wish it were/had been a code... I have a feeling I messed up the log-in T.T
    (left another logged in by accident, and changed 5 minutes after noon (i guess)... so I guess that means the previous gets the stone? my fail...)
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thank you. I wish everyone would be patient, however, everyone wants things for free and get upset when they do not recieve it.

I've been around for four years and worked in customer service, I had to learn to be patient with things like these. However the entitlement is causing some people to be rather salty about this. Not everything goes as expected and people are trying their hardest to fix it. People just dont seem to understand that.
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • DarkCata - Archosaur
    DarkCata - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thanks sparkie hope it works
  • ClyciaAlyann - Raging Tide
    ClyciaAlyann - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Just thought I'd comment while everyone is complaining about it not being account-stashable or getting a code for it.. Not everyone has an account stash, and that would negatively effect the newer players, which is the exact opposite of the point. As for the code, they were probably avoiding a repeat of the free orbs last time.

In short, this was the best solution they came up with. And while it's frustrating that there are issues, it's probably 10x more frustrating to actually have to DEAL with the problems rather than just waiting until they are dealt with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ClyciaAlyann - - Fail Seeker of Raging Tides
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sooo.... I read your response.. then I logged my main for a second to grab something form teh bank.. and THATS when I get the mail =/ How do I get it changed over? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Okay, for some reason they pushed it live now, so if you can, log out as soon as possible, or log onto your correct character.

Since this was so sudden, keep an eye out for a Arc code. It's not fair that this was so last minute, so for that we'll push out a redeemable code in case you get the stone on a wrong character.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We had an issue with the send out, but we're getting that fixed right now. I'll announce before it goes out, in here and Facebook/In-game so it doesn't catch anyone by surprise. Also, I'm preparing a simple blog, that will have an Arc redeemable code with the Illusionary Crystal, in case the second attempt does not work.
    What's the point of doing the in-game mail at some random time? This will be the second or third time this important to know time has changed and keeping up with the changes is getting annoying.

The redeem code approach people are already familiar with and gives people more control over who the code is mailed to. Do new characters not show up in Arc or something?

I recommend forgetting about the magic time mechanic and just using the tried-and-true redemption code.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • erisu
    erisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's your own fault if you logged to a different alt and it got the stone. :/ You knew they were sending it again ASAP.
  • JullieTTe - Lost City
    JullieTTe - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sooo.... I read your response.. then I logged my main for a second to grab something form teh bank.. and THATS when I get the mail =/ How do I get it changed over? b:shutup

You'll send a ticket and they'll take it back and sent to the char you need
  • Liselda - Dreamweaver
    Liselda - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Okay, for some reason they pushed it live now, so if you can, log out as soon as possible, or log onto your correct character.

Since this was so sudden, keep an eye out for a Arc code. It's not fair that this was so last minute, so for that we'll push out a redeemable code in case you get the stone on a wrong character.

Thank you Sparkie, Lots of people getting it on Dreamweaver server now :)
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oh. Thank you so much, Sparkie, because I totally logged onto my main for ONE second to grab something while waiting for your announcement.. and got the mail =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    From what I've gathered it people have found ways to abuse the codes, that is why they didn't want to send this one out as a code. Since they plan on selling the stones afterwords it's in their best interest to not have the codes abused.
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lol i went to 96
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    People in Dreamweaver are linking it in world chat so I guess it went out
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so if im logged on my 105 main ill get this item automatically or do i have to keep track of forums from now on?

you will get it to that toon unless you follow the forums, facebook or see a msg in game I guess
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i got it on my new toon a stormbringer even though i wasnt logged on it :( o well just gunna make a new acct for the lvl 95 stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Still haven't gotten mine, but I've been on the character, I'm assuming it's just a massive delay because it ahs to send so many out at once xD
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

help

i logged in got out of my mail box then nothing QQ not in my inventory HELP!!
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I logged in, didn't have it, logged off to another toon, logged back on, and BAM! It was in my mailbox. Thanks sparkie!!
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jazzapete wrote: »
    help

i logged in got out of my mail box then nothing QQ not in my inventory HELP!!

See my above post.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    See my above post.

but i actally got it out of my mail and didnt even get it
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jazzapete wrote: »
    but i actally got it out of my mail and didnt even get it

Did you have 10 inventory slots? That's what the item description said.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Can I have some clarification on the "Book of Time"? It looks like that is where we get our Spiritual Cultivations from, but the broken English is hard to understand. I don't know how to activate it. Thanks! b:thanks
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok...this is weird..

my seeker is lvl 83..not reborn..so i got item and right click it..and nothing happened..b:shocked
    item vanished but i didnt get any exp

EDIT: solved it ;)
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

So wait, so there's the one that will be sent to our mail automatically, as well as a redeemable code one? b:sad Urgggh I had a hard enough time trying to figure out what to do with only one of them. x.x

Unless that redeemable code one hopefully only applies to those who got it on the wrong character? :D?

EDIT: To those having nothing happen after clicking it, I've been hearing you need a lot of inventory space for it to trigger if that helps :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoIIie - Raging Tide
    LoIIie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Can I have some clarification on the "Book of Time"? It looks like that is where we get our Spiritual Cultivations from, but the broken English is hard to understand. I don't know how to activate it. Thanks! b:thanks

You take it to a mailbox and it gives you gear depending on your culti. By the sounds of things you should keep it until you've reached your 79 culti.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You take it to a mailbox and it gives you gear depending on your culti. By the sounds of things you should keep it until you've reached your 79 culti.

Oh my lawd that means we actually need to do cultivations?... ACTUAL WORK? Or am I misunderstanding. b:byeb:shockedb:sad