Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Comments

• neogold9
    neogold9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Feels like they dont have any sort of test at all.
    How can so many bugs/glitches/fails pass through developers in China and then also pass through the staff in PWI?
    I mean, its like they didnt even try the game... just to see if what they are programming works. f:kneel
  • koekwaus5
    koekwaus5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    if i try to log in with this email adress it says not registered and if a want to make a new account it is already registered. i made this account yesterday and then i could login normally could you pls fix my problem

thank you for the help
  • neogold9
    neogold9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    koekwaus5 wrote: »
    if i try to log in with this email adress it says not registered and if a want to make a new account it is already registered. i made this account yesterday and then i could login normally could you pls fix my problem

thank you for the help

This is a ticket type of request. But if u dont want to waste time waiting on a answer and it is a completely new email, then create another one... nothing to lose in this one anyway.
  • koekwaus5
    edited December 2014
    neogold9 wrote: »
    This is a ticket type of request. But if u dont want to waste time waiting on a answer and it is a completely new email, then create another one... nothing to lose in this one anyway.

that would be possible but i use that email a lot of times so it that is a lot easier
  • koekwaus5
    edited December 2014
    but i think it is still weird and i liked the name i called my self
  • johnslaught#9347
    johnslaught#9347 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    what he said... I suggest it pretty much disabled permanently because it causes a lot of problems

Edit: its called P2SP

i was wondering, my update is really slow, its about 85% atm and if i uncheck the P2SP option will it restart my update of continue?
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

1. The Illusionary Pill: The plan was for this to launch at 12 Noon today, so you could all get your free level 95. An issue arose last minute, and the item on live servers, does not work in the intended way. We're pushing out a small patch tonight, to fix the issue. Because of this, the pill will be delayed a tiny bit. I'll post back with any updates once we get them from China.

2. Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle! - In relation to the pill issue, this also had to be delayed for the same reasons. The new date is reflected on the blog, 12/24/14 - 1/23/15

3. NW Forge - This was not intended and will be changed. I'll keep you updated with how and when.

4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

New Updates

- No patch as of tonight, 12/17. I'll update in the morning when I get news of how the patch is coming along.

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.

WAr avatar missing words...
    hover over slots where armor goes. it says areocraft... head wear... never said it before lol

Oh and also theres a ton of rumors on HT that the update for the orb wont be till the 24 of either december or jan... is this rumor or can you confirm sparkie...
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not sure if this is a bug or im looking in the wrong place but at level 40 you get the pop up for the strange monument quest but you go to the dawnglory elder and he doesnt have the quest to give you. If you could look into this that be great, i wanted to be lvl 60 before i went to sleep last night b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    koekwaus5 wrote: »
    but i think it is still weird and i liked the name i called my self

Happened to me too log in with email not display name u choose. It worked for me
  • bloodredfury39
    bloodredfury39 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i noticed on the new classes in the beginning from lvl 1 to 27 where i stopped to write this when you get a item for quest or quest only item it dose not go into the quest bag it goes into the normal bag. Am i the only one seeing this??? i was just wanting to address that to the dev's and gm and what not so they can look into it and fix it. if you do see the same please let me know so that way i know if its just my client or not thank you
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can you fix the new primal buff of the cleric? There ironheart blessing is missing.
  • Pantyshot - Harshlands
    Pantyshot - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is there going to be any manual patch provided sometime soon... I've been waiting hours and hours for this patch to automatically update and by the looks of things I won't be too suprised if it craps out at 80%-90% like others' patchers have... b:scorn
    PWI {Harshlands, PvP}:

KisaRoze [&] Operate [&] OperateEP [&] Pantyshot
    EPW {Epic Perfect World, PvP}:

Stiles [&] Oral [&] _Stiles [&] Stiles_ [&] TenaciousD [&] Snark
  • Dakoo - Sanctuary
    Dakoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I want to use the Illusionary Stone on my barbarian. My barbarian is the only character I have logged in as today, so it should recieve it. However, the Stone has been delayed. Does this mean my barbarian is already covered to recieve the Stone, or has the start of the timeframe to log on for the Stone been delayed as well?
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is there going to be any manual patch provided sometime soon... I've been waiting hours and hours for this patch to automatically update and by the looks of things I won't be too suprised if it craps out at 80%-90% like others' patchers have... b:scorn

Allow me to repeat the same thing for millionth time.

China has not been sending manual patches lately. This update, is no different. There is no manual patch because China never made one.
    I want to use the Illusionary Stone on my barbarian. My barbarian is the only character I have logged in as today, so it should recieve it. However, the Stone has been delayed. Does this mean my barbarian is already covered to recieve the Stone, or has the start of the timeframe to log on for the Stone been delayed as well?

The bolded. Yes.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I vote we all get 100 gold. Because this new update was not tested at all it is full of glitchs. There is no way this was tested. i did not sign up to beta test a update. I think everyone should get 100 gold and pwi should learn how to actualy to beta testing.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie you should come play with us on Archo server til your going to bed, its been a long day should get a bit of down time and kill things with us to relax, thanks for the update on patch.
    Will look for news in the morning b:thanks

Heh, I kind of dozed off for a bit and now I'm awake, but I think I'm gonna go back to sleep for a little longer! Maybe if things settle down tomorrow, I can hop on to some servers. b:pleased
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Heh, I kind of dozed off for a bit and now I'm awake, but I think I'm gonna go back to sleep for a little longer! Maybe if things settle down tomorrow, I can hop on to some servers. b:pleased

... Dangit sparkie. I told you to get some rest. Not to use your keyboard as a pillow!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    All DQ items price is 1 coins. Items from mobs are low price (less than 1000 coins).
    It will be fixed or no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    All DQ items price is 1 coins. Items from mobs are low price (less than 1000 coins).
    It will be fixed or no?

Intended change we knew about long ago.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Intended change we knew about long ago.

So they will keep DQ item for 1 coin and DQ points will come once again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • huiujis
    huiujis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So nobody realized that the face of characters (icon) were changed? b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So they will keep DQ item for 1 coin and DQ points will come once again?

Nope.
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ESC or Escape don't exit menus anymore! b:surrender
  • samu95zambo
    samu95zambo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I need help please my patch not work i don't know why whcv0n.jpg please help me b:cry
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I need help please my patch not work i don't know why whcv0n.jpg please help me b:cry

Is the start button still not clickable cuase i noticed it doesnt light up anymore. For me it doesnt light up until i click it
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the update.
    Can you keep in mind that there are a lot time difrences in this game please, its still confusing for a lot off people, no patch date 17/12 but in europe its 18/12 13.09u.
    maybe put a time with it for the part of country your making the message,thanksb:surrender
  • aronstone369
    aronstone369 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello sparkie. we need manual patch pls. try to poke china again.
    i was at 90% after 25 hour and at end it pop up and say patch not working and start download again at 0%. this is really pain in ***. pls do something about it ty
    b:surrender
  • eieio1234
    eieio1234 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    After like level 6 or so in the new starter area, the quests are bugged. There is no autopathing. It's like they got up to a point and the rest of the quests are incomplete.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Cultivation cutscene map branches off into demon/sage only. It should say Void, Master of discord, Celestial Demon. Myriad, Master Harmony, Sage.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eieio1234 wrote: »
    After like level 6 or so in the new starter area, the quests are bugged. There is no autopathing. It's like they got up to a point and the rest of the quests are incomplete.

for me all quests r working just fine
    u sure u not doing something wrong?