Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Options

Comments

• VulcanStars - Archosaur
    VulcanStars - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Please increase the font size and font color very hard to see coordinates and elevation.
    green on green just does not work LOL
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pls Dont Do A Roll Back. Already Got My Stormbringer To Learn Crafting Skills Lvl 2. Dont Want To Start Again. Actually I Dont Want To Do Again All The Things Already Done . Dont Listen To Those That Are Asking For Rollback. They Dont Know What They Talking About.
    giphy.gif

• Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey Sparkie,

Any word from the upper ups as to when that possible immediate issues patch will be out, the one that is supposed to be coming ASAP. I just wanted an update on that if there has been any word?

Pretty please, and thanks for all the hard work , this has been a tough day im sure.
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • dragonpig
    dragonpig Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:surrender

anyone know how to get 20 pet slots, there isn't any npc that gives further slot expansion after 10 slots. the Archo Inventory Master give only a quest that increase slot to max 10 with Super Cage and the quest said it won't work if you already have max 10

b:cry
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pls Dont Do A Roll Back. Already Got My Stormbringer To Learn Crafting Skills Lvl 2. Dont Want To Start Again. Actually I Dont Want To Do Again All The Things Already Done . Dont Listen To Those That Are Asking For Rollback. They Dont Know What They Talking About.

Read first post. There is no rollback at this stage and they're not really seeing a reason for one.

Also Sparkie, just discovered more text errors. There's text missing from the Hyper EXP interface too :). The first two options don't show their "x" multiplier.
    dragonpig wrote: »
    b:surrender

anyone know how to get 20 pet slots, there isn't any npc that gives further slot expansion after 10 slots. the Archo Inventory Master give only a quest that increase slot to max 10 with Super Cage and the quest said it won't work if you already have max 10

b:cry

....We only HAVE 10 pet slots.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ....We only HAVE 10 pet slots.

I wonder where they even get these wild ideas
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot: when is the new update going to come?
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot: when is the new update going to come?
    It is more important to ask why than when.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• pearl20
    pearl20 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    its dling 99% and at the end its saying patcher stopped working errrrrrrrrrrr happened two times is ther any sollution ????
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot: is there an ETA of when the update will come
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jazzapete wrote: »
    Sweetiebot: is there an ETA of when the update will come
    There might be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• PixelGamezz - Archosaur
    PixelGamezz - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    omfg whyyyyy!!!! :( ive been waiting forever for the illusionary crystal....... whats the latest time it will work again?
  • Jiinxii - Sanctuary
    Jiinxii - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There might be.

Holy ****, Sweetiebot has a trolling function?
    History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Actually that is an honest answer from Sweetiebot because even the devs don't know yet...
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • carly1
    carly1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Is there any word on when the Illusory stone will be received after tonight's patch? Will it be 12pm PST/3pm EST (Server Time)?

Another question about the value of drops (to NPC). I understand all DQ drops are 1 coin apiece now as DQ is being either changed or abandoned, but what about the fact that armor and weapon drops are nerfed beyond recognition? It seems like PWI goes out of it's way to thwart the farmers, who cannot play this game without the coin they earn, but honestly...not everyone can put gold on this game and PWI needs its farmers as much as the cashers to keep the economy even a semblance of stable.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Great so now I can't log in on the main character because any time they may send the pill? And I will get the pill for character that is beyond 95
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
    edited December 2014
    Options
    if they go around nerfing drop rates the items on the market will triple in price... from players. instead of like 2k for perfect stones it will be 10k... if that's a good example...
  • ArrowArtemis - Archosaur
    ArrowArtemis - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    "There is a possibility for a patch tonight. We have to wait until China is in their office, so no ETA as of yet."

It is currently early afternoon in China correct? Are they on evening hours? b:surrenderb:shutup
  • vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    no matter how many times i close the window and close arc, then reopen and try to continue downloading, it just wont budge past 80% or so <.< what the heeeellll i unplugged my router and turned off my computer so they both could cool, but now it still isnt downloading past what it has fhffgorgtfnmkegnver
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ya its starting to drag on... it really shouldn't take this long to fix 1 item in game... I give the devs my best regards because they must be dying in their chair from enduring all those complaints from players...
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    for the love of pan gu.... how did anyone even get this download done to play already.... ssrly, how? im outta ideas on how to nudge it is starting to get watery eyed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    Options
    vias9x8 wrote: »
    no matter how many times i close the window and close arc, then reopen and try to continue downloading, it just wont budge past 80% or so <.< what the heeeellll i unplugged my router and turned off my computer so they both could cool, but now it still isnt downloading past what it has fhffgorgtfnmkegnver

If it dosnt move when its stuck leave for about 30 mins then come back and press the update button again as its updating then u should be right
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If it dosnt move when its stuck leave for about 30 mins then come back and press the update button again as its updating then u should be right

i have many times, even switching from patch 1 to patch 2 and back and forth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you want my advice? get Comcast its the best internet company that doesn't need satellite in order to use it. good luck on that lol
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    Options
    vias9x8 wrote: »
    i have many times, even switching from patch 1 to patch 2 and back and forth

have u got P2p on ?
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    my computer also does this stupid thing where if u leave it alone for 30mins the screen freezes... i've already watched chuck&larry, little nicky, tommy boy, and on almost heros now in my dvd drive just so it wont happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    Options
    you want to know something my update took 10 hrs xD
    edited December 2014
    Options
    have u got P2p on ?

what he said... I suggest it pretty much disabled permanently because it causes a lot of problems

Edit: its called P2SP
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    have u got P2p on ?

yes

and i wish i had my old comcast back >.< stupid uncle wanted at&t and now he refuses to switch back even tho he never gets online
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snakebyte1995
    snakebyte1995 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie i think there's an error in boutique with the celestial schism mold before expasion the cost of it was always 10gold now it's 35gold. There was supposed to be a new item available for advance celestial conversion but i think it got misplaced with the old item