Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Comments

• vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ok i set to patch 1, auto update client yes, mannully select server yes, and no on p2sp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vias9x8 wrote: »
    ok i set to patch 1, auto update client yes, mannully select server yes, and no on p2sp

I wish you luck
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    I wish you luck

ty^ will come back QQ-ing in 10mins if it hasnt moved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drkarchangel
    drkarchangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    a great idea... Someone who already downloaded the entire patch can use a command to create a copy of the new files and share with us in some file server.

This is the first time I read about robocopy so I did a little research and it doesnt work the way we need but, I found another command. The xcopy. This one can make a copy of the new files only.

so the person with an updated game can type
    xcopy "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International" "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\PWI_recent_files" /s /D:12-17-2014

/D:12-17-2014 sets the day to take as reference of what files to copy.
    /S set it to copy all files in description

It will prompt if u want to copy file folder or all. chose all.

After done the copy, is best if they compress the files into a PWI_recent_files.zip

Send to a server. I recommend mediafire.com

We would simply download and unzip it into our old pwi.
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    if sparkie reads this forum, we (or at least I lol) would like to buy those catshop toys xD would totally be willing to fork over $30 set/ $15 each
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    a great idea... Someone who already downloaded the entire patch can use a command to create a copy of the new files and share with us in some file server.

This is the first time I read about robocopy so I did a little research and it doesnt work the way we need but, I found another command. The xcopy. This one can make a copy of the new files only.

so the person with an updated game can type
    xcopy "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International" "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\PWI_recent_files" /s /D:12-17-2014

/D:12-17-2014 sets the day to take as reference of what files to copy.
    /S set it to copy all files in description

It will prompt if u want to copy file folder or all. chose all.

After done the copy, is best if they compress the files into a PWI_recent_files.zip

Send to a server. I recommend mediafire.com

We would simply download and unzip it into our old pwi.

yes but think about hidden worms/viruses ppl might put in to steal account info with a key counter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sky_the_fair - Heavens Tear
    Sky_the_fair - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm guessing I should play PWI after another 6 months?
  • vias9x8
    edited December 2014
    WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT
    TYTYTYTY IT WORKED! b:dirty b:kiss b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vias9x8 wrote: »
    WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT
    TYTYTYTY IT WORKED! b:dirty b:kiss b:cute

np any time b:victory
    edited December 2014
    well... since **** happens around me all the time I kind of naturally find ways around it b:victory
    what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
  • Rosy_sharp - Lost City
    Rosy_sharp - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    what are you suppose to do in new instance?
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    what are you suppose to do in new instance?

Farm R8 recast mats for 100+ one, gear for the 50+ one.
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

1. The Illusionary Pill: The plan was for this to launch at 12 Noon today, so you could all get your free level 95. An issue arose last minute, and the item on live servers, does not work in the intended way. We're pushing out a small patch tonight, to fix the issue. Because of this, the pill will be delayed a tiny bit. I'll post back with any updates once we get them from China.

2. Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle! - In relation to the pill issue, this also had to be delayed for the same reasons. The new date is reflected on the blog, 12/24/14 - 1/23/15

3. NW Forge - This was not intended and will be changed. I'll keep you updated with how and when.

4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

New Updates

- There is a possibility for a patch tonight. We have to wait until China is in their office, so no ETA as of yet.

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.

b:cry the dark messinger is currently spamming WC.....
  • light124
    light124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so is there going to be a patch tonight?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The UI for hyper exp table is farked up. First 2 options do not show x amount of exp when activated.

http://tinypic.com/r/2s8qqzr/8

Gear drops npc prices have also been slashed by 98%... This shat was intended?

Where the new DQ rewards.... as much as this patch nerf nearly all grinding drops, we should have it!
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    light124 wrote: »

Unfortunately it does not look like it. Looks like we'll be getting it in the morning, which will give our QA team time to test.

Updated the OP with this info.
    edited December 2014
    light124 wrote: »

at this rate... it will perhaps be late in the morning or early afternoon tomarrow... chances of getting a patch tonight seems slim...
  • Rosy_sharp - Lost City
    Rosy_sharp - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

1. The Illusionary Pill: The plan was for this to launch at 12 Noon today, so you could all get your free level 95. An issue arose last minute, and the item on live servers, does not work in the intended way. We're pushing out a small patch tonight, to fix the issue. Because of this, the pill will be delayed a tiny bit. I'll post back with any updates once we get them from China.

2. Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle! - In relation to the pill issue, this also had to be delayed for the same reasons. The new date is reflected on the blog, 12/24/14 - 1/23/15

3. NW Forge - This was not intended and will be changed. I'll keep you updated with how and when.

4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

New Updates

- No patch as of tonight, 12/17. I'll update in the morning when I get news of how the patch is coming along.

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.

the new instance what are you suppose to do to open it?
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Unfortunately it does not look like it. Looks like we'll be getting it in the morning, which will give our QA team time to test.

Kinda figured.

That means that by the very earliest, we have another 12-14 hours before we will receive a patch.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Spakie ty for all you done... however is it possable to get a estimated time.. as for those on diffent timezones.. we currently are on morning lol so its good to know a time even if its estimated
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ahh, okay that's cool. Time to play around a bit then!
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Spakie ty for all you done... however is it possable to get a estimated time.. as for those on diffent timezones.. we currently are on morning lol so its good to know a time even if its estimated

He probably wouldn't know. it'll be whatever time China gets the patch sent through before he can give an ETA of the maint.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Surprised nobody has mentioned that the Sacred Mirror in Primal is broken so can't get any primal skills including the passives atm. Pretty major glitch I don't see listed. Well you can still make them but cant learn them without the Sacred Mirror working.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Surprised nobody has mentioned that the Sacred Mirror in Primal is broken so can't get any primal skills including the passives atm. Pretty major glitch I don't see listed. Well you can still make them but cant learn them without the Sacred Mirror working.

I think you can learn skills now through the new skill interface though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Are the Passives included in the new interface? If so then that would explain the nonfunctioning mirror.

Edit: Looked around and looks like they are there as well. Thanks for reminding me about the new skill interface.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie you should come play with us on Archo server til your going to bed, its been a long day should get a bit of down time and kill things with us to relax, thanks for the update on patch.
    Will look for news in the morning b:thanks
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • johnslaught#9347
    johnslaught#9347 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    my update has been going on for like 15 hrs b:surrender
    edited December 2014
    I think Sparkie is a pawn for a branch of money hungry users that has the cali based PWE by the balls. It seems the game is sucking more and more, getting sick of more and more limitations for players that actually do a grind to lvl or make coins in game. They can't even send a working expansion so people will keep playing.
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I only skimmed the first 15 pages of whiny BS before refusing to read any more so I don't know if any of these have been mentioned yet...

- The title quest in Dragon Emerald Gulf mentioned in the patch notes doesn't seem to be implemented. I checked all around 635, 656 as well as all around the entirety of Dragon Emerald Gulf to see if a Title Quest popped up and got nothing. I of course am not used to the new UI and very well could have missed it but I don't think that's the case.

- Hyper EXP menu. The first two options don't have the multipliers listed.

- Faction menu. All position names are missing except Leader and Director. As well as some classes identifiers; Assassin, Barbarian, Blademaster, Duskblade, Stormbringer, and Venomancer.

- The newly added Celestial Schism Mold is named the same as the old one when, if you go by the NPC, it should be named Supreme Celestial Schism Mold.

- Missing NPCs. Mysterious Priest AKA Mysterious Old Man NPC is missing from south Archosaur. NPC Amber, shows up in the Coordinates Assist but autopaths you to a location in south Archosaur with no NPC. And likewise with an NPC named Ashely; name shows in Coordinates Assist but autopaths you to a location in southwest Archosaur with no NPC.

Those are all I've noticed so far that I don't think have been mentioned. I think special attention should be paid to the Schism Molds though cause once the new one gets moved, you know there are gonna be some idiots who buy the wrong one without bothering to read. >.<
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    edited December 2014
    Thought I just said they can't even send a working expansion?