Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Options

Comments

• vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What's this 'most' people ****? Just because your internet sucks you make yourself believe a vast majority of the rest of us does too? Stop that.

dont hate me hate at&t lol and have u even seen all the threads and views and replies about updateing issues? lol what thread do u think ur in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anonymousloner
    anonymousloner Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I understood it fine when it was mentioned that it required 3 accounts open at the same time and some people did this with multiple computers.

Yet people still seem to be having trouble with answering a simple question I asked: what...is...their...gear?
  • Nighthunt - Heavens Tear
    Nighthunt - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Okay, I know it's a bit off the path, but I noticed this when I decided to "twin" my new babies.

The Stormbringer class doesn't create a character folder of it's own. I don't have a clue where it stashed the data for mine; but to test an ini file, I made a new subfolder based on the naming logic of the masters in the character folder and stuck in copies of my Duskblade's presets. Lo and behold, I had presets when I logged back onto the Character Modify screen. (Note: this is just on the female toons--I haven't gotten bored enough to check the males yet.)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Are there no other weapons for duskblades to get them from 20-100? i see that there are npc ones but the level 50 is highest and worse then the level 20 one. What are we suppose to do about a weapon?

If you want white wwapons, the blacksmith in the nightshade capital cities sell those.
    For tt weapons, you have a new forge added next to the others.
    However, main quests have given till now (I'm lvl 30) dreamchaser gear and weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jessami
    jessami Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i wasn't throwing random numbers, seeing how i can make up to 10m on 8 hrs of botting, and i know ppl who run several laptops just to bot with 3 accounts running on each one. so its not just random numbers kiddo.

people who can afford several laptops devote them to making at best 4 dollars a day per character on random drops. That's pretty efficient, I gotta say.

I know if I had multiple laptops I'd devote them to making tiny amounts of money and then go on forums to complain about how taking that ability away from me was perfectly justified.
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Seems everyone is keeping the duskblade build a secret shame on them i want to know b:surrender
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    MyaLech - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ummm... With instant lvl 95 with a free then cash shop thing we're going to get high level nabs anyway.

too true.... but still they would would have to learn the new ones properly.... just so sick of noobs that dont know what their class is ment to do at lvl 100 or how to play the part in a squad right... 3 times in a row a noob 100 barb got me (the cleric) killed in abba coz he didnt know what he was doing and kept letting me get agro... even tho l did hold my own about 8 times with mobs and died 3 times on one of the bosses before l told him to jam it.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    vias9x8 wrote: »
    dont hate me hate at&t lol and have u even seen all the threads and views and replies about updateing issues? lol what thread do u think ur in

I have centurylink and downloaded in less than an hour and a half. It's not PWI or PWE's fault that people have crappy internet and that private servers are more than eager to rip apart a manual patch
    to rip off content for their bootleg versions of pw so they refuse to release the manual patch.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Xx_Faron_xX - Archosaur
    Xx_Faron_xX - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't know if this has been noted anywhere but if you're running the new starting area quests on an untamed some of the quests are unavailable if you're in beast form. Having a note somewhere that you need to be out of beast form to complete a quest or learn skills now would be handy.
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    On all my toons, I got a new, small skillbar in the upper left corner. Usually that wouldn't bother me, but in my cleric's case, that skillbar is right over her face. It looks like it's the same skillbar/indicator the new classes get. I can't move it - I've already tried changing resolutions, disabling the interface, minimizing the avatar, verifying the files, etc.

Link: Here's what it looks like.

Link: On archer.

Does anyone know how to get rid of that thing?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jessami wrote: »
    people who can afford several laptops devote them to making at best 4 dollars a day per character on random drops. That's pretty efficient, I gotta say.

I used to run this game on a netbook I can get off eBay for $30. Not that hard to run a bot.

• jessami
    jessami Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I used to run this game on a netbook I can get off eBay for $30. Not that hat to run a bot.

I can't find a polite way to say this post makes no sense and I need you to edit it so I can understand you.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Seems everyone is keeping the duskblade build a secret shame on them i want to know b:surrender

It's generally LA, so wouldnt be far away from that for an Assassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jessami wrote: »
    I can't find a polite way to say this post makes no sense and I need you to edit it so I can understand you.

Really? You can't comprehend that I ran the game on a netbook that sell on eBay for $30? Maybe that's why the concept of running multiple bots on several computers stumps you.

• yokutori
    yokutori Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but several guild mates and i have noticed that on our guild list there is some information that doesn't show. officer positions are not showing on the list (the only ones that are is leader and director) and some peoples classes are not showing. we realize this is just a minor thing but thought it would be good to bring it to your attention at least. b:cute
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yokutori wrote: »
    i don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but several guild mates and i have noticed that on our guild list there is some information that doesn't show. officer positions are not showing on the list (the only ones that are is leader and director) and some peoples classes are not showing. we realize this is just a minor thing but thought it would be good to bring it to your attention at least. b:cute

I've made a note about the missing info on the faction members, and war avatar card slot names. Don't know if that will be fixed in the patch, but we'll inform them.
  • JezAreamea - Heavens Tear
    JezAreamea - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    1. South NPC "Mysterious Old Man" gone. On purpose or accident?
    2. DQ items price 1 coin. This going back to normal or not?
    3. Avatar Card descriptions missing except for "Battle" will be fixed? NVM Sparkie posted already.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

1. The Illusionary Pill: The plan was for this to launch at 12 Noon today, so you could all get your free level 95. An issue arose last minute, and the item on live servers, does not work in the intended way. We're pushing out a small patch tonight, to fix the issue. Because of this, the pill will be delayed a tiny bit. I'll post back with any updates once we get them from China.

2. Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle! - In relation to the pill issue, this also had to be delayed for the same reasons. The new date is reflected on the blog, 12/24/14 - 1/23/15

3. NW Forge - This was not intended and will be changed. I'll keep you updated with how and when.

4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

New Updates

- There is a possibility for a patch tonight. We have to wait until China is in their office, so no ETA as of yet.

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.

Yup, never fails, every expansion buggy till the end. Tradition continues. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    3. Avatar Card descriptions missing except for "Battle" will be fixed? NVM Sparkie posted already.

Honestly, how hard is it to read patch notes? Or use the search function on the forum. The DQ question has been asked and answered numerous times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apocolyptika - Sanctuary
    Apocolyptika - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If you come across anything else, please let me know in this thread so I can make the right people aware, and get a fix out asap.

Doing the Winter Harbinger quest is fine, no glitches. But when I turned it in on my hubby's toon, another quest popped up in Available list to talk to the non-existent Autumn Harbinger.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Honestly, how hard is it to read patch notes? Or use the search function on the forum. The DQ question has been asked and answered numerous times.

I read official announcements from sparkie. Ignore the rest of everyones rumors. So seriously, no need to make reply. thank you
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I read official announcements from sparkie. Ignore the rest of everyones rumors. So seriously, no need to make reply. thank you

It has been said since the expansion was released in China. There was plenty of forewarning.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It has been said since the expansion was released in China. There was plenty of forewarning.

Sorry, never got the forewarning. Don't assume everyone has time to read ALL forums. Some of us have other real life responsibilities. Thank you for kind replies.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sparkie

I am sure this is way down the list of things to be fixed but I see the Notice box on the character select screen is still referring to the release of New Horizons, as opposed to the current update.

As are the forum headers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • konagurl21
    konagurl21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE BYTCHING....

i program for a living the *mess ups* they are having is due to old/new items MEANING.
    lets say you are on a test server.... new item created for the server not *billy bob's* r9r ring from HT server. if they change ANY code in origonal items and forget to update that and reflect current saves than yes there will be issues. they r going form max of 100 players TC to production of 1000s and the save files do not match up so there will ALWAYS be errors and these are all fairly simple i am sure china will have it done very soon... btw
    DREAMWEAVER NO HYPERS
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    O for the love of whatever heathen gods you pray to, take the *#^#^ newbie guide pop-ups off exisiting higher level characters! and please get rid of that extra annoying gold thing that shoots in from the right side of the screen about Rank and Title quests. Good lord, what else can you do to punish us? Afraid to ask really.
  • roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You Killed the thread, ijs b:bye
  • Brunsizer - Heavens Tear
    Brunsizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Seeing as how we have officially launched, I wanted to make a thread to let you all know of the issues we are aware of and fixing.

1. The Illusionary Pill: The plan was for this to launch at 12 Noon today, so you could all get your free level 95. An issue arose last minute, and the item on live servers, does not work in the intended way. We're pushing out a small patch tonight, to fix the issue. Because of this, the pill will be delayed a tiny bit. I'll post back with any updates once we get them from China.

2. Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9011023-dawn-of-eclipse-raffle! - In relation to the pill issue, this also had to be delayed for the same reasons. The new date is reflected on the blog, 12/24/14 - 1/23/15

3. NW Forge - This was not intended and will be changed. I'll keep you updated with how and when.

4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.

New Updates

- There is a possibility for a patch tonight. We have to wait until China is in their office, so no ETA as of yet.

- There are no plans currently, for a rollback.

some other issues... Missing text in the faction menu such as character classes and officer positions. also I have noticed a couple bankers no longer making ten million bank notes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    MyaLech - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

DQ items under like lvl 80 or 90 have been worthless for ages... since the last big update and it was done on purpose
  • roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Free to play?
    Yes, but stay miserable forever b:victory