Expansion Issues [Update: Stone Issues 12/19]

Comments

• UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    beating the obvious horse into hamburger does absolutely nothing for *anyone*.

Um.. doesn't it give us hamburger? Mmmm... horsemeat hamburger.... nom
  • sebasanova1
    sebasanova1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We get x2 drops also plz ?? there is a new update but i need wait 7 days to delete an old char, im bored
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The final test version we get is what is supposed to translate over to the live environment, which is why it's tested. What happened here is that our version was changed with the Chinese version, at a point in time when we could no longer test it. The patch was sent over for our scheduled maintenance, which means it was supposed to contain what we had tested and fixed. However, they mixed their version with ours (happens more than I care to count, and is also the reason why we have PWCN's forges), and we ended up with what we have now.

This is also the reason why you'll see Hypers work one patch, and not another. While we officially turned them off, sometimes China will update their final patch client with an older build that was not supposed to go live.

It's difficult to explain, and our QA team has done an amazing job catching a lot of these issues before they go live. Problem is, you can't catch them all (contrary to popular pokemon belief), even when you wish you could.

Wow, sparkie replied to me! I feel special!

Seriously, though, thanks for the information. I appreciate that you take the time to read and answer. If you read this, can you please tell me how likely are we to have a rollback?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The 2 day's given to customize your char look's for free doesn't work for some reason, i log off change, click confirm, but when log back in same as before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • Lavica - Lost City
    Lavica - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    In guild base there it not showing required materials for structure.

http://postimg.org/image/mqblthh35/

Faction Window dont show other ranks exept Leader and Director.

http://postimg.org/image/jkr039ygx/

And pls no rollback,just fix those problems,some ppl allready did thier dailys for today :)
  • JullieTTe - Lost City
    JullieTTe - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I quit the game 3 times(each around 6 months at least) yet I'm back for the friends and not for the so called amazing world you have bought from china.

1. The so called very advanced game engine is certainly not advanced one bit. You still couldn't teach your engine to render round objects. Everything is polygon or 2 dimensional. Also the terrain patterns and textures are just to bad that they can be done in paint by a 12 year old.
    2. You have no idea what you are doing in any area. You think you are controlling the ingame economy balance, quest arrangements, user experience, but to be honest you sincerely have no idea, which can be proved by the decrease in online counts. PWI has always been more like an overgrown final project of a senior coder army who really lacks money.
    3. You lack the knowledge on all the topics you need to know from economy to crowd control, public relations to CRM, and so on. Also please do not give any excuse on the "CHINA" part which we are sincerely bored of. You had 8 hours to test the game in a closed environment after test server at most by 20 people. Lets give 2 hours (which is even too much) to update servers,you are left with 6 hours of testing environment and if anything found wrong, postpone two hour delay and rollback without opening servers to use. Inform the community about the problem and how you will act on the matter with an optimum time annoucement.
    4. You seriously never improve the servers which also provides low quality gamer experience.

The list can go as long as it can but at this time its been around 3 hours that I've been able to download 524mb from the update server through a 100mbit connection. I won't lie about the matter that I really liked the new element client cover which is a revolution in the history of PWE and PWI. I'm sincerely bored of your lack of incompetence against your rival MMOs. I'm sincerely bored of your so called services and improvements. You only take the game to a worse position even if the patches work. You don't think it through to make any changes and if you do, you think the effects for a period of time around a month I presume. That is how far you ever see. Just find a company to acquire you which can add a little bit of logic and quality to PWI.

By the way if you care about the future of this game, Care about the game. There are thousands of glitches. Yet you are not fixing them but adding new regions, races and classes for more and more glitches. If you keep doing what you are doing PWI will see its end around 3 to 4 years at most.

By the way no offense to Sparkie. No aggro on the messenger of course. Thank you for the time you are giving us.
  • blackdoragon21
    blackdoragon21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've never had this kind of issue with this game till this patch came up. I've verified numerous times and still nothing works. Just go for the roll back and help the people that can't get on be on the game. Thank.
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    4. Hypers in FC - Again, not an intended change and we've made the developers aware.
    b:cry I tested this just as a look see and sparkie you troll the hypers do not work in fc at all still.
    Bright side it still gives a good amount of exp to an alt that you run through just not as much as the past even without hypers working xD
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    For Some People Hypers In FC Work For Others Don't. Hopefully They Will Be Removed Again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How can the forges work properly on the test server but not operate under the same properties on the live server? That makes absolutely no sense. It's an inanimate object; strict line of code. It should have no difference whether there are 5 people on or 500. By that logic, the test server may show that I'm a Barbarian but on the live server I'm a cleric?

Because the patch was probably mixed up before it was put into the system from China for update :\. not the first time it's happened when games have several different versions getting different things.

China's accidentally put THEIR forges into our patch instead of our specific ones. It's really not deserving of the chit you're typing right now :|. We don't have any actual serious BUGS this expansion and that's good. We just got wrong versions of NW forges.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Because the patch was probably mixed up before it was put into the system from China for update :\. not the first time it's happened when games have several different versions getting different things.

China's accidentally put THEIR forges into our patch instead of our specific ones. It's really not deserving of the chit you're typing right now :|. We don't have any actual serious BUGS this expansion and that's good. We just got wrong versions of NW forges.

Opinion.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • _JoeJoe_ - Dreamweaver
    _JoeJoe_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    +1 to that

still downloading the patch since 10:15 am eastern
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okay so the pill is going to be put out in a patch tonight. Does that mean a brief maintenance for it? Or one of those "everyone gets kicked out of the game so it can be updated" type things I've experienced a few times? I want to start playing with a Stormbringer, but not if I'm accidentally going to get the stone on her :/
  • sakis194000
    sakis194000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The game is nice and really amazing but you don't need to put new classes and get new bugs. You couldn just fix the bugs that already exist in the game plus auto-pathing which sucks. I got bored from hitting walls or rocks etc. Fix it please. Thank you for your time.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Opinion.

As is the attitude you're giving this. The forges will be changed back to ours, the gear will be removed. If anyone gets a full set of Chinese r9 (unlikely) it'll disappear.

They'll have it for what? 12 hours? If you haven't noticed the Sovereign's Seal (not Seal of War so they'll need to remake them) required is ridiculous. I doubt anyone has the tokens that would be required, or anywhere close to it.
  • beniyoung
    beniyoung Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The old forges R9rr still here in game inside Warsong, so Arccho PWCN R9rr is like a extra, i want said why not, keep PWCN forge in PWI we will have 2 different sets of R9rr. b:laugh
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    As is the attitude you're giving this. The forges will be changed back to ours, the gear will be removed. If anyone gets a full set of Chinese r9 (unlikely) it'll disappear.

They'll have it for what? 12 hours? If you haven't noticed the Sovereign's Seal (not Seal of War so they'll need to remake them) required is ridiculous. I doubt anyone has the tokens that would be required, or anywhere close to it.

Not an opinion on my end. Sparkie has stated that the forge changes are not intended. That's a fact. The fact that there was something not intended thus makes my point of something happening that wasn't intended completely valid, and the point of my point being opinionated invalid and moot.

Furthermore, the changes will likely come with the content patch ~6 months from now (around April/May 2015). This happens each expansion and content update. It's a never ending circle of bugs and mishaps from PWE/Wanmei.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • officespace
    officespace Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I noticed that in Morai the dq items sell price have all went to ! Is this a permenant change also?
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I noticed that in Morai the dq items sell price have all went to ! Is this a permenant change also?

Assuming you mean 1, yes. DQ items are worthless to sell now.
  • moitaz
    moitaz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I quit the game 3 times(each around 6 months at least) yet I'm back for the friends and not for the so called amazing world you have bought from china.

1. The so called very advanced game engine is certainly not advanced one bit. You still couldn't teach your engine to render round objects. Everything is polygon or 2 dimensional. Also the terrain patterns and textures are just to bad that they can be done in paint by a 12 year old.
    2. You have no idea what you are doing in any area. You think you are controlling the ingame economy balance, quest arrangements, user experience, but to be honest you sincerely have no idea, which can be proved by the decrease in online counts. PWI has always been more like an overgrown final project of a senior coder army who really lacks money.
    3. You lack the knowledge on all the topics you need to know from economy to crowd control, public relations to CRM, and so on. Also please do not give any excuse on the "CHINA" part which we are sincerely bored of. You had 8 hours to test the game in a closed environment after test server at most by 20 people. Lets give 2 hours (which is even too much) to update servers,you are left with 6 hours of testing environment and if anything found wrong, postpone two hour delay and rollback without opening servers to use. Inform the community about the problem and how you will act on the matter with an optimum time annoucement.
    4. You seriously never improve the servers which also provides low quality gamer experience.

The list can go as long as it can but at this time its been around 3 hours that I've been able to download 524mb from the update server through a 100mbit connection. I won't lie about the matter that I really liked the new element client cover which is a revolution in the history of PWE and PWI. I'm sincerely bored of your lack of incompetence against your rival MMOs. I'm sincerely bored of your so called services and improvements. You only take the game to a worse position even if the patches work. You don't think it through to make any changes and if you do, you think the effects for a period of time around a month I presume. That is how far you ever see. Just find a company to acquire you which can add a little bit of logic and quality to PWI.

By the way if you care about the future of this game, Care about the game. There are thousands of glitches. Yet you are not fixing them but adding new regions, races and classes for more and more glitches. If you keep doing what you are doing PWI will see its end around 3 to 4 years at most.

By the way no offense to Sparkie. No aggro on the messenger of course. Thank you for the time you are giving us.

I've Some new's for u mate if you want better supp pay to play this is a free game nothing you say will make difference. b:thanks
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014

Wow, sparkie replied to me! I feel special!

Seriously, though, thanks for the information. I appreciate that you take the time to read and answer. If you read this, can you please tell me how likely are we to have a rollback?

So far, chances of a rollback are low from what I've been told. Doesn't mean it can't happen, but we're looking at alternatives.
  • officespace
    officespace Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The DQ items that were still sellable for good coin have now changed to 1 with the new update. Some of the DQ items were changed a while ago but some remained. Is it safe to assume ALL DQ items will be worth 1 from now on and is this going to be a permanent change or just a fix?
  • blackdoragon21
    blackdoragon21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So far, chances of a rollback are low from what I've been told. Doesn't mean it can't happen, but we're looking at alternatives.

No disrespect brother, but just do the roll back, i want to play my game and to hell with all the babies that want fc back. LEARN YOUR TOON FIRST BRAH!!
  • JullieTTe - Lost City
    JullieTTe - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    moitaz wrote: »
    I've Some new's for u mate if you want better supp pay to play this is a free game nothing you say will make difference. b:thanks

I have payed this game more then I payed for WOW mate. You have no clue how much people are paying to this game. So all this time you thought this was a charity game. Well lmao on that
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014

mmh interesting then i guess my sin is gonna get a china r9r3 weapon :-)

man really ._.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    mmh interesting then i guess my sin is gonna get a china r9r3 weapon :-)

man really ._.

By rollback, I mean server wide. If someone manages to get an item that is not in-game and no one else can get, we can remove that without a server wide rollback.
  • sinxchrome
    sinxchrome Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok so yeah the stones are delayed. How are we gonna get them now? It should be a code so that its easier for us . b:angry b:cry
  • _JoeJoe_ - Dreamweaver
    _JoeJoe_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have payed this game more then I payed for WOW mate. You have no clue how much people are paying to this game. So all this time you thought this was a charity game. Well lmao on that
    I ain't payed one cents to this game.
  • moneybastard
    moneybastard Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So sparkie what about the advance celestial sage/demon conversion? I dont see the new item for it in boutique
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how big is this patch.. just out of curiosity.. b:shocked

i also think the trolls on here suck , they want FC/FF they want to make money or super level their new classes... yeah well life isnt all power level to college so get used to it.. PV is designed for it.. and if done right with a squad of 6 you can get more exp in 6 runs than in 2 hyperd FF/FCs......