Old NW forges have been removed!

Comments

• Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have a sinking feeling it was all intentional and we will be forced to accept the changes-or leave
    b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is pretty amusing.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sardior - Raging Tide
    Sardior - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is pretty amusing.

indeed granted this is probably up their in the list of pwes biggest screwups lol
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I rather they shut down the servers and reroll to the old forges, this is STILL gamebreaking. We have TO ACCEPT that here!

*fixed*
  • Daegu - Sanctuary
    Daegu - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I expect PWE to hold a meeting in their office about this and then they will decide it will be to hard to fix so they will tell us it was on purpose and that it can't be fixed
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    if this was intended i guess this is what Surtr was intended to say in patch notes by:

"*New forges in Archosaur allow you to reforge and upgrade max-level gear, including Rank IX and Warsoul items."

interesting, and still fckd up considering some people got "our" version of R999 and if they keep em like this people that are getting r9 now will get the china version, without any of us being allowed to change.

i'm pretty sure if someone were to get r9 for a newly created toon right now, it wouldnt be compatible to make it the chinese version of r999 since that is done at the rep npc and warsong/lunar forges, not nw forges
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Also, inb4 Sparkie comes along and tells us its an intentional change b:laugh
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They have to rollback. What if anyone upgrades to r9r3cn now? How will they remove it? WTH. And judging from it being nearly free...it's easy for anyone who is r9r2 atm to go that path and some will.
    Also, inb4 Sparkie comes along and tells us its an intentional change b:laugh

Impossible, that change i slike the golden shot for our economy. At no cost can they keep this.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ignorance of the dev's in China+ the meekness of PWE ( ARC)= situations just like this
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is pretty amusing.

I agree lmao.

Did anyone go and see if the warsong and lunar forges are still the same?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    'Chicken Little your on!!!'

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014
    'Chicken Little your on!!!'

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Go away big bad fox!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Go away big bad fox!
    Venos b:angry
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And I thought I was freaking out. I've been working so much I only have time to get to transfer the gold and hold off on upgrading, Yall don't even have the **** to upgrade and you're acting like its the end of world.

Just gotta see how long till its fixed. Preferably soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They will fix it, for sure. Kitty seriously thinks they don't agree with the thought of paying 11-digit numbers of coins for r9rr-weapon, and 6-digit numbers of supply tokens.(That's how much china-r9rr weapon costs).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It looks like the third forge lets you change between our version of r999 and the Chinese version. It's a one-way trip though so think before you do it. Notably you'd lose the +100 strength/dex/magic from our set bonus.
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It looks like the third forge lets you change between our version of r999 and the Chinese version. It's a one-way trip though so think before you do it. Notably you'd lose the +100 strength/dex/magic from our set bonus.

Not so sure about that, our versions have the word "Omen" as a prefix to everything, there is nothing "Omen" in any of those forges.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2014

Nope, it doesn't unfortunatly. r9r2 or gtfo.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does this affect only r9 3rd cast prices or g16 too?
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Really? o: Well that's interesting if so. I wish I was home so I could poke around the game lol.

Edit: gah all those posts beat me and my slow typing. Guess that's a no rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does this affect only r9 3rd cast prices or g16 too?

Rap prices just 1000x'd so yush, it affects. Mere T2-weapon would cost 250mils to make via China-forges.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OMG this is insane. I think I should have stayed away from this game. I just came back three days ago after three years... -_-
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

srsly tho who cares, they'll fix it ^-^
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

srsly tho who cares, they'll fix it ^-^

Optimistic aren't you?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is pretty amusing.

I've been waiting patiently since September for this. It's like being a spectator and sitting at the side of the road watching the chaos unfold at a major traffic wreck.
    I have a sinking feeling it was all intentional and we will be forced to accept the changes-or leave

WIth the past several updates between the last expansion and this one the trend supports your feeling I think.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    WIth the past several updates between the last expansion and this one the trend supports your feeling I think.

like i said, considering the patch notes posted i think this is intentional tbh

more and more things pushed to be same as China, even if we got different playing mentalities.
  • evilurborg
    evilurborg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    last time i checked their accuracy in testing and fixing things the monkeys at the zoo did a better job.. what makes ya think they'll do better than the monkeys this time?b:surrenderb:surrender
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Look on it from the bright side though, we have a reason to farm nirvy again! xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • evilurborg
    evilurborg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tru that b:thanksb:laugh
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ok no more panic for now.

sparkie posted http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1729921 and we getting it fixed.