13»

Comments

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wow they really **** up this time b:laugh

I only see two possible solutions to this problem:

1) Return the old forges. (the most rational and perhaps the easiest to implement)

2)Give that new r9 gear to all the omen people out there b:shutup

Naa for real. This is a problem that affects a large part of the community, but especially those who have put money in the game or those who have spent much time on it.

lets remember that the base r9 is quest based and not repeatable, so even if the player is a wealthy merchant or hardcore cashshopper and have thousands of golds or billions of coins in game. It can not get it again.

This problem is way worst than the goons or the orb fiasco, at least on those you could eventually catch the cheaters on gear refines or exp.

Im not r9 or anything but I can understand the anger that some of those players are feeling now.
    b:bye
  • Khalari - Sanctuary
    Khalari - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sparkie just posted an issues thread. It said that the nw forges were possibly a mix up that was unintentional. So I think they'll probably fix that next update or something.
  • jerr65
    jerr65 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    this was no accident, forges are in English..this was simply a case of deception, they found a way to try and make people buy r9 again. They didnt want to risk warning anyone. I am sure they will give us some hyper stones and a reach around for bending us over. I recently upgraded my R9 so all that money wasted.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I recently upgraded my R9 so all that money wasted.
    Our r9r is slightly better than chinese one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why is everyone so mad about the chinese forges? The chinese r9 are better looking, more balanced towards people who can't afford the full set, uses only NW mats and don't need to be rerolled. So that means NW will be revived again!
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why is everyone so mad about the chinese forges? The chinese r9 are better looking, more balanced towards people who can't afford the full set, uses only NW mats and don't need to be rerolled. So that means NW will be revived again!
    You need so many tokens to recast r9, that it will take years, and items are not tradable. Also 2nd cast costs like an airplane because of nirvana crystals cost. No Heaven ravager, no guild base helm upgrades. No sky cover, cloud stir and cube necklaces upgrades. No r8r mats (bye bye r8r def lvl weaps). Enough reasons? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    BM's get our real R999, a better g16 mixed option for armor and weapons, NW is actually a thing that matters again, and Vana is farmable again?

I'm in love. Take me now Arc staff TAKE MY BODY YOU DIRTY DIRTY BOYS.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

I have 55 worthless sow and a matchless sitting in my inv I can't get nw cape if nw forged are gone.
    My faction mates and I can't upgrade our base helm to the ne helm without nw forges
    No longer can upgrade r9 recast rings or sky covers

Anything else that obviously is not important to you but the rest of us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have 55 worthless sow and a matchless sitting in my inv I can't get nw cape if nw forged are gone.
    You can get AEU recast thought, it's better.
    Anyway, it's been announced this replacement isn't intentional and will be fixed. Question is when.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You can get AEU recast thought, it's better.
    Anyway, it's been announced this replacement isn't intentional and will be fixed. Question is when.

Nw cape is better for a vit cata Barb build than the aeu wings of ascension.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]