[Maintenance Discussion] 12/16/14

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lexifaust wrote: »
    SweetieBot how big will this update/expansion be?
    Bigger than a pin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It should (in theory at least) start in 1 hour 8 minutes from this moment.

ty for answer.b:pleased
    giphy.gif

• annoyingfurball
    annoyingfurball Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Bigger than a pin.

SweetieBot, is it bigger or smaller than a breadbox.
    "Yes you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to think your stupid."
    "I hope you choke on skittles."
    "Watching Axis Powers Hetalia will not get you a 5 on you AP Euro test......but it should."
    "Tomorrow has been canceled due to lack of interest."
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014

SweetieBot, is it bigger or smaller than a breadbox.
    That is a good question. I don't think I know the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Klinsy - Dreamweaver View Post

Sweetiebot, will you be joining OPKossy in the mass killing?

Let me think it over.

lol...funny *offers sweetieBot a large bottle of Tylenol*, and kossy a 5th of scotch
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That is a good question. I don't think I know the answer.

Holy **** someone actually stumped sweetiebot....amazing. b:laugh
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2014

This is completely wrong . This is right time
    Timezone conversions

Maintenance Question: If you could have 1 new thing in this expansion, that has never existed before in PWI, what would it be and why?

Active GMs and useful developers who can do stuff beside translating stuff (who knows even if they do translations since you said manual patch need to be delivered by CN too..)
  • lightbane1990
    lightbane1990 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how long till update? Sweetiebot....anyone
    edited December 2014
    Hey all,

Maintenance Question: If you could have 1 new thing in this expansion, that has never existed before in PWI, what would it be and why?

Ok so since I am a cleric in game most of the time, and we have the ridiculous Miss America Pagent Queen pose going all the time here we go *clears throat and bats eyelashes and smiles all big with all my pearly white teeth showing*

I wish for world peace and for everyone to have maps because maps are important for people to know what maps are b:cute

How was that? b:laugh
  • annoyingfurball
    edited December 2014
    how long till update? Sweetiebot....anyone
    34 minutes.
    "Yes you have the right to your opinion and I have the right to think your stupid."
    "Watching Axis Powers Hetalia will not get you a 5 on you AP Euro test......but it should."
  • ArrowArtemis - Archosaur
    ArrowArtemis - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ok so since I am a cleric in game most of the time, and we have the ridiculous Miss America Pagent Queen pose going all the time here we go *clears throat and bats eyelashes and smiles all big with all my pearly white teeth showing*

I wish for world peace and for everyone to have maps because maps are important for people to know what maps are b:cute

OMG PEACHY!!! That is awesome!! best post ever!! b:dirtyb:victory
  • missbytch2u
    missbytch2u Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Im a cleric too, and with you saying that, only thing I can add is....... LMAO!!! b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i don't need to read the thread if you will look in arc through the arrowed game information there is an artcile about the expansion basicaly a preview and in the title it says that the expansion goes live(meaning active on December the 16th) that means this new expansion should of been live and people playing the new expansion this morning not this evening not the day after.

Perfect World International New Expansion to Launch on December 16th there is your proof of when the new expansion was to launch today the 16th not tomorrow get it through your head
    *sigh* Please go read the thread announcing the expansion, good god
    sorry for double post
  • annoyingfurball
    edited December 2014
    i don't need to read the thread if you will look in arc through the arrowed game information there is an artcile about the expansion basicaly a preview and in the title it says that the expansion goes live(meaning active on December the 16th) that means this new expansion should of been live and people playing the new expansion this morning not this evening not the day after.

Perfect World International New Expansion to Launch on December 16th there is your proof of when the new expansion was to launch today the 16th not tomorrow get it through your head
    Honestly, at this point it doesn't matter. Maintenance is starting in 20 minutes and during that time is when the update is going to be patched in. Was the information we were given misleading? Yes. Does that change the fact that the update is going out tonight whether we like it or not? Nope.

We have reached the point where the only thing that can be done is sucking it up and dealing with it. It goes live tomorrow, you and I and the rest of us can wait.
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BTW forgot to ask:
    Where info about new gear r8 and morai or we not getting this today????
    Why im even asking... Like someone would actually replay b:shutup
  • Wiku - Sanctuary
    Wiku - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Whatever as long as it comes out before the end of tomorrow IM HAPPY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't know if someone's posted this question yet, so here goes.

I recently created a couple new chars to take advantage of the levelling stones. Just in order to save a bit of time I logged in and went and got genies for the chars.

Now I read that ALL new chars (I don't recall it saying that it was only for new class chars) will start in the new zone.

Do you think that means, for my new chars I will now NOT start in the new zone because I already ran them to their starter cities to get the genies? If this is the case I will delete them all and start again, which of course is a bugger because I also sent those chars the dreamchaser packs already.

Thoughts?
  • Serafemme - Lost City
    Serafemme - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014

For someone who's been around for 6 years, I would expect you to know that it's been a frequent error of PWE staff to say something goes live on the maintenance night that implements it instead of the following day when the update is actually live.
    edited December 2014

Talk about someone needing to get it through their head. Technically the maint that starts tonight for the expansion is hitting on the 16th. For those of us on the west coast that is. If it is a different date where you are oh well. Maint is normally EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT AT 11. And everty other normal maint and expansion has happend when?? EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT AT 11. Did you really think they were going to change it just to tickle your fancy or keep you happy. Nope I did't think so either. Get over it put your big girl panties on and just wait for th flip side of maint. GAWD your being so rude!! b:angry
  • aronstone369
    aronstone369 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    does we going to get manual patch after maintance? b:shutup
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014

The patch is on the 16th - 10pm in the evening PACIFIC time

so technically if you are not in Pacific time USA it may not be on the 16th, it is that simple.

No reason to go on about this.
  • annoyingfurball
    edited December 2014
    They usually pop up in the middle of maintenance.

(That's been my experience for the few times I have needed a manual patch, so if anyone has more accurate info, that would be awesome.)
  • Serafemme - Lost City
    Serafemme - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie said a few pages ago that China has to supply them with a manual patch. Lately, they have not been doing this, but he was going to try again to get them to send one.
  • rouxx
    rouxx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    implement S+ cards :o
  • annoyingfurball
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie said a few pages ago that China has to supply them with a manual patch. Lately, they have not been doing this, but he was going to try again to get them to send one.

Hope springs eternal, and all that Jazz. b:surrender
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    RT died. Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • dkishere
    dkishere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    would be nice to be able to buy things from boutique with game coin instead of only gold or event gold
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I hate to detract from all the other QQing, but at the risk of overstating the obvious, devaluing DQ drops is like punishment.

Anyone considered the % value of the drops we pick up from mobs? DQ $ is like over 80%. So - what's replacing the DQ money??? hahahahaha - no, even I do not believe I asked that.

Seriously, pwi, this stinks.
  • Killrbeauty - Archosaur
    Killrbeauty - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dkishere wrote: »
    would be nice to be able to buy things from boutique with game coin instead of only gold or event gold

Would be nice if everything in the world was free as well. But funnily enough people actually have to make money to survive. if everything in boutique could be bought with in game coin fewer people would charge zen.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just wanna say Thank you to the people who made this update. Everything i had read on it looks to be awesome and alot of fun. Thank You
This discussion has been closed.