Options
    *looks at thread*

... Yep about as much as I expected. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Welcome to HL btw Lisa. As you have probably already noticed this server is full of trolls, idiots, and OP people.

HL have a lot of special people, but I'm pretty sure all servers does. =3
    As for the comments about Bankai's supposed Synth loving and Synth himself. Bankai people do seem to like him, and YOSHA(wtf this even mean?) is their schtick. Synth seems generally agreeable from the limited interactions i have had with him. He keeps his buff filters on way too much for my taste but thats w.e.

Okay to make it really simple to the OP since she's from RT, let's just say that Synth is a sort of Mrs_Mav, he think he's the best and make songs about it just like Mrs_Mav.

Bankai is special, but all factions on HL are, there's no good choice, a lot of people consider Bankai like a sect, Mayhem is just about drama, Infamous is all about being #1 over having fun and Crimson ... wait does Crimson still exist?

As for being a new person on the server, GENERALLY people won't attack you. There are a few low level haters(people who will kill you without provocation and on purpose, we cant count tab attacks when you get too close to a pvp fight), but interestingly enough there are more in Mayhem then Bankai, contrary to what the above comments may lead you to believe.

All I can say about that is if the OP is someone that enjoy doing events like the tiger event then she might reconsider her decision to play on a PVP server.

@Synth: YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE FASH I MAILED YOU. WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!!!

Edit: Hi Kossy. =^-^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Okay to make it really simple to the OP since she's from RT, let's just say that Synth is a sort of Mrs_Mav, he think he's the best and make songs about it just like Mrs_Mav.

Bankai is special, but all factions on HL are, there's no good choice, a lot of people consider Bankai like a sect, Mayhem is just about drama, Infamous is all about being #1 over having fun and Crimson ... wait does Crimson still exist?

All I can say about that is if the OP is someone that enjoy doing events like the tiger event then she might reconsider her decision to play on a PVP server.

Bankai is not a sect Bella b:shocked And thank you for the fashion !!! its pure white !!!! I don't know when I would wear it though. I'm normally in battle fashion.

I had to google your Mrs_Mav comment and found the biggest **** talker in the world. -,- how are you going to compare me to someone like that when you don't even know me o.o ... the short time you were in my faction in the passed you distanced yourself with "LongKinfe" group o.o and would rarely log Ventrilo if ever.

@OP i'll chat with you in a few hours. I should be home by then. b:bye
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well pm Artemiko when you are on, I'm just on questing and stuff
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

ok so this is from my Phone as a friend drives round st Augustine. So spelling will be.meh. as well as any punctuation so apsoogies in advance.
    As to the first point. HL has it soooo much worse. Most servers have one or two idiots(such as a certain HA mystic on archosaur, as well as a few trolls. HL leads in the trolling department With a faction DEVOTED to troll and Longknife.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Harshlands can only be described as being Harshlands.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Kinda feel like I shouldn't come... :o
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Kinda feel like I shouldn't come... :o

No no... I like watching fresh meat squirm in terror. b:sin
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok I'm on send me a message Artemiko
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    your not a **** talker synth? You have pmed me and talked smack numerous times. Dont even try. That is all your faction does. They kill someone they PM them calling them a nab. They get killed by someone they pm them calling them a nab.

Also, Bankaigods is the Corky Thatcher faction of harshlands.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »
    your not a **** talker synth? You have pmed me and talked smack numerous times. Dont even try. That is all your faction does. They kill someone they PM them calling them a nab. They get killed by someone they pm them calling them a nab.

Don't be too rude, it's not his fault if Synth have the memory of a goldfish. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »

I know everyone says that but ive never had that happen to me when i meet bankais in pk. Usually i die to them but ive never been called a nab for it. The few times i did attack a same level bankai they usually turned into 1v1s that i got quite a bit of fun out of. Then there was that one person i killed who pmd me "if you wanted it kinky, you coulda just said so" Now i wish i ssd that cuz its the best pk message ive ever gotten. However, ive never been called a nab by Bankai members.
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Harshlands is by far the most...unique server of people I've met in the last decade or so I've played MMOs. But even most of "bad" people are not usually that bad once you get to know them.

Lot of trolling, ego clashing. PvP if you ask/are on the right hours. Pretty decent TWs. There's fun to be had just don't take it too serious is all.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think I would like it here in Harshlands, been desperately wanting to play on a pvp server since forever, I have nerves of steel, no one behind a computer screen is going to kill my ego. I die, hey who the freak cares? It's a game, not like someone gonna come to my front door with a sword or dagger in their hand trying to end my one awesome life, when I have unlimited lives in the game.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think I would like it here in Harshlands, been desperately wanting to play on a pvp server since forever, I have nerves of steel, no one behind a computer screen is going to kill my ego. I die, hey who the freak cares? It's a game, not like someone gonna come to my front door with a sword or dagger in their hand trying to end my one awesome life, when I have unlimited lives in the game.

It is usually a knife or a gun, but those work too.b:chuckle
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well lets see if I can take a unbias approach to this fresh meat of harshlands lmao.

For one after 5.5yrs on Harshland you let me be the first to congradulate(PITTY) on your delightful (horrible) choice on choosing our wonderful server (seriously are you ****?). First off of all the server post I legit swear we had have the most amount of hateraid being passed around. Its so sad in school I legit would pop my ipod out log forums and laugh my *** off at this hate and drama over pixels. I mean seriously this is a server that believe living in a small apartment or basement is okay as long your pixel toon is full +12 jsod/diety gem and believe me yall know who you are. A server where factions start recruiting like a cult and no its not just Bankai Maritine in Mayhem scares ppls too not saying anything wrong with the factions just recruitment sounds like a malitia or cult lol but who am I to judge in my faction I whorship the Cowgod, go ahead think im JK?

Also, before you full commit yourself to HL one must learn the art of a keyboard worrior where you believe a MMO is your life and you start real life beef over a game lol. Oh and make sure you come up with a great sob story to cheat the GMs for Gears + Cards + Stones as we all know many people who are suspected of this especially a certain Crimson wiz who rage quit or so I'm told lmao. READY....SET.....WELCOME TO HL DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET A LIFE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lolz, I can't imagine MMORPG that is more unfriendly to new players than PWI, while HL being one of the worst servers moreover. With inflation and most of people being selfish, even if u aim for G16 gear, noone will take you to warsong, because you are undergeared, lolz. Some people even require R9 gear to do such instances. Unless you willing to spend thousands of bucks to gear up (or start merching) on server that is empty, has no competition and basically no balanced PvP, go ahead. Otherwise, I recommend you not to bother with HL at all, or with PWI at all.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ignore everything u read so far .

Make a toon and test it yourself , if u like it stay, if don't u can quit at any time .

People that use forum are less than !% of HL's population and have a lot of vendettas, like to troll and ofc close to impossible to be objective etc etc " insert any reason, any could apply ".

b:bye Have fun !
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options

I like this one. MamaEvil can I keep her?

More serious, some of what Scalletta said is true. People on this server have a fierce dedication to whatever faction/clique they're in. Thats not necessarily a bad thing but it makes for some very interesting dramatic discussions.
    Quick Tip: Find something you enjoy about your class/the server. Something that you can do anytime. When you feel frustrated about the game, go and do that. For me its sleeping people. b:pleased Ask anyone in troll. I love sleeping people b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Turns out the OP is a Bleach Fan b:victory WOOT !!!!!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Turns out the OP is a Bleach Fan b:victory WOOT !!!!!!

This. This is very true
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    The facebook page shows thousands of people who quit the game suddenly coming back so that's gonna be pretty cool hopefully more active people come to the harshlands and invigorate the pool of players once more!.

Welcome!!! we are happy to have you and choose your faction wisely.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/BankaiGOD
    http://bankaigods.guildlaunch.com/

or hop on our Ventrilo server and meet us!!!

hostname: bankaigods.ugt-servers.com
    port: 34932
    pass: milkyway123

Check us out ^__^

Your vent, is detailed af. and you dont have a music room. I deem your vent unsatisfactory
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Your vent, is detailed af. and you dont have a music room. I deem your vent unsatisfactory

The music room is down near the bottom in the recreation room channels :D
    for a better view CLICK HERE:

http://www.ventrilo.com/status.php?hostname=bankaigods.ugt-servers.com&port=34932
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What is the password for? I used it and cant change channels
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What is the password for? I used it and cant change channels

Having the password is a security measure - Anyhow, currently we have guests set to not be able to move channels. BUT for 2015 we'll be changing our Ventrilo access rules to accommodate guest channel changing for visits and for non-pwi gaming ^__^ I'm going to make it so certain channels are guest friendly ^-^
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Chose a different game. Seriously
    Lolz, I can't imagine MMORPG that is more unfriendly to new players than PWI, while HL being one of the worst servers moreover. With inflation and most of people being selfish, even if u aim for G16 gear, noone will take you to warsong, because you are undergeared, lolz. Some people even require R9 gear to do such instances. Unless you willing to spend thousands of bucks to gear up (or start merching) on server that is empty, has no competition and basically no balanced PvP, go ahead. Otherwise, I recommend you not to bother with HL at all, or with PWI at all.
    This is pretty accurate.

Ignore everything u read so far .

Make a toon and test it yourself , if u like it stay, if don't u can quit at any time .

People that use forum are less than !% of HL's population and have a lot of vendettas, like to troll and ofc close to impossible to be objective etc etc " insert any reason, any could apply ".

b:bye Have fun !
    Ignore this one
    Go to lost city or something if you want to torture yourself with PWI
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The negativity is disgusting to be quite honest...
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Options

Don't worry you'll have fun hanging with my guildies - Just like in the outskirts of the soul society there will always be someone who looks down on your decision to try and become a shinigami!!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so Artemiko is your name on harshlands?

Time to spam kill you :D
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

RIP Naive Young Veno
    2014-2014
    I <3 AGOREY
This discussion has been closed.