Hello...Harshlands!!!

Ibunneh - Raging Tide
Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
So in lieu of the new exspanion, and me returning to the game, I decided to spice it up a bit and come to a new server, because RT sucks :/. So I thought to myself. Hmm, why not try a PvP server? And I thought it was a wonderful idea! My carebear days are over, and I would like to jump right in and get to know teh Hrashlands community! b:cuteb:cute
I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
Post edited by Ibunneh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Fresh meat. I wonder how long this one will last?

... I mean... um... welcome to Harshlands! We're good, friendly, and generous people. Honest! b:sin
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Fresh meat. I wonder how long this one will last?

... I mean... um... welcome to Harshlands! We're good, friendly, and generous people. Honest! b:sin

b:surrenderb:surrender I brings cookies with me! I come in peace!!
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There is not much PVP here at the moment but welcome
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • lanran
    lanran Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    New players to the server have to pay a fashion tax to Eoria.

Other than that, welcome
    It's Alastar. User CP glitchy as heck.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The facebook page shows thousands of people who quit the game suddenly coming back so that's gonna be pretty cool hopefully more active people come to the harshlands and invigorate the pool of players once more!.

Welcome!!! we are happy to have you and choose your faction wisely.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/BankaiGOD
    http://bankaigods.guildlaunch.com/

or hop on our Ventrilo server and meet us!!!

hostname: bankaigods.ugt-servers.com
    port: 34932
    pass: milkyway123

Check us out ^__^
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    tek1nig wrote: »
    The facebook page shows thousands of people who quit the game suddenly coming back so that's gonna be pretty cool hopefully more active people come to the harshlands and invigorate the pool of players once more!.

Welcome!!! we are happy to have you and choose your faction wisely.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/BankaiGOD
    http://bankaigods.guildlaunch.com/

or hop on our Ventrilo server and meet us!!!

hostname: bankaigods.ugt-servers.com
    port: 34932
    pass: milkyway123

Check us out ^__^

I will definitely hop on you guys vent later!! ^_^
  • PurpleHealz - Harshlands
    PurpleHealz - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Get out while you still can.

THIS IS THE CHAR I HAVE ON HARSHLANDS BY THE WAY!!!
    Alt of Viktorian - Archosaur
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So in lieu of the new exspanion, and me returning to the game, I decided to spice it up a bit and come to a new server, because RT sucks :/. So I thought to myself. Hmm, why not try a PvP server? And I thought it was a wonderful idea! My carebear days are over, and I would like to jump right in and get to know teh Hrashlands community! b:cuteb:cute

RT sucks? geeeeeeeeeee I had no idea it does b:chuckle
    Same in a way or another. the chars that i have on RT will remain there( sometimes i want a server transfer stone) and i will still play there. But the stormbringer i will create on Archosaur server.
    giphy.gif

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    I will definitely hop on you guys vent later!! ^_^

Inb4 you get banned for not saying bye when you disconnect from vent lolololol
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I would suggest you find a different server. PvP almost never happens, unless its a r9rr killing a lvl 80 toon and then calling them a nab, then WC about how much damage they took.

Also, dont let tek1nig (aka syntheros) be the example of harshlands. Id say more about him, but he will spam the mods about deleting the post claiming naming and shaming. Honestly you can only say something nice about the guy here, or he will try and get the post deleted, this will actually probably get deleted haha.

Also, unless you have a lot of money, and I am talking about $15K real money to dump into the game, you will not be competitive in pvp. Unless you plan on farming 36 hours a day, 11 days a week, 74 weeks a year. The price of stuff is over inflated, along with gold prices.
    You will probably rage quit the server before you reach your first lvl 100.

Also, syntheros, i looked at your guilds page, you shouldnt have made it so that ANYONE can sign up to your TWs haahh. Some of the submitted responses seem about right hahahaha.

Everyone should go check it out. Just submit your own responses, then when done, click on the "see previous responses" part hahahaha.
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Inb4 you get banned for not saying bye when you disconnect from vent lolololol

Sorry I had to ban your misfit crew of Ventrilo crashers but it was getting a bit spammy as you and all your friends were using fake names and simply logged in trying to cause drama - Your bans were earned. I try to keep a chill atmosphere on Ventrilo where people are free to feel relaxed and comfortable.

tmllover wrote: »
    I would suggest you find a different server. PvP almost never happens, unless its a r9rr killing a lvl 80 toon and then calling them a nab, then WC about how much damage they took.

Also, dont let tek1nig (aka syntheros) be the example of harshlands. Id say more about him, but he will spam the mods about deleting the post claiming naming and shaming. Honestly you can only say something nice about the guy here, or he will try and get the post deleted, this will actually probably get deleted haha.

Also, unless you have a lot of money, and I am talking about $15K real money to dump into the game, you will not be competitive in pvp. Unless you plan on farming 36 hours a day, 11 days a week, 74 weeks a year. The price of stuff is over inflated, along with gold prices.

Also, syntheros, i looked at your guilds page, you shouldnt have made it so that ANYONE can sign up to your TWs haahh. Some of the submitted responses seem about right hahahaha.

Everyone should go check it out. Just submit your own responses, then when done, click on the "see previous responses" part hahahaha.

I'm not sure about this posters Time-Zone but This server is an East Coast USA server. And generally after school / white collar work hours you tend to see more people pvping. But I digress, If you are coming here to be competitive it will be a task that you will have to stick to small goals to attain so you don't get overwhelmed.

Don't listen to the slander or haters that's a big thing here on the harshlands because people always want to get someone else down and this is true on all servers even the pvE ones, except here you have a chance to fight them back on the battlefield should they feel big enough to leave safezone. I am indeed the player called (SyntherosX) and no matter what anyone says there is 6 years of google information and coinciding video's that would dismantle any negative comment directed at me or my faction.

What the previous poster failed to mention in this economies state of inflation, is that even though prices for items have grown. That can also mean opportunity to be a seller. Because even the simplest of TT materials are at higher prices because of the (general) lazy people on our server who CAN but DON"T farm TT - This is one example of many of a low tier instances that can make you the money needed to get full G16 - But even bigger still is the fact that G16 doesn't have to be cash shopped. - In the end this is what a faction is for in the first place - a place where you can get goals accomplished that you could not otherwise do alone.

The discrepancy which tmllover mentioned about my guild page has been addressed. I appreciate his non-paid time in finding a page which hasn't been used in BankaiGOD since 2011. This depreciated page has been disabled - Thanks again

And to the original Poster - Welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here if you have people you can get to know that will assist in your progression!! See ya there and don't forget to give me a shout!!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014

Sorry I had to ban your misfit crew of Ventrilo crashers but it was getting a bit spammy as you and all your friends were using fake names and simply logged in trying to cause drama - Your bans were earned. I try to keep a chill atmosphere on Ventrilo where people are free to feel relaxed and comfortable.

I'm not sure about this posters Time-Zone but This server is an East Coast USA server. And generally after school / white collar work hours you tend to see more people pvping. But I digress, If you are coming here to be competitive it will be a task that you will have to stick to small goals to attain so you don't get overwhelmed.

Don't listen to the slander or haters that's a big thing here on the harshlands because people always want to get someone else down and this is true on all servers even the pvE ones, except here you have a chance to fight them back on the battlefield should they feel big enough to leave safezone. I am indeed the player called (SyntherosX) and no matter what anyone says there is 6 years of google information and coinciding video's that would dismantle any negative comment directed at me or my faction.

What the previous poster failed to mention in this economies state of inflation, is that even though prices for items have grown. That can also mean opportunity to be a seller. Because even the simplest of TT materials are at higher prices because of the (general) lazy people on our server who CAN but DON"T farm TT - This is one example of many of a low tier instances that can make you the money needed to get full G16 - But even bigger still is the fact that G16 doesn't have to be cash shopped. - In the end this is what a faction is for in the first place - a place where you can get goals accomplished that you could not otherwise do alone.

The discrepancy which tmllover mentioned about my guild page has been addressed. I appreciate his non-paid time in finding a page which hasn't been used in BankaiGOD since 2011. This depreciated page has been disabled - Thanks again

And to the original Poster - Welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here if you have people you can get to know that will assist in your progression!! See ya there and don't forget to give me a shout!!!

Well I am in the eastern time zone! And what are gear requirements for joining your faction, I won't be back on until the 16th when everything goes live, and It will take a bit of time to meet any gear requirements that your faction may have.
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    Well I am in the eastern time zone! And what are gear requirements for joining your faction, I won't be back on until the 16th when everything goes live, and It will take a bit of time to meet any gear requirements that your faction may have.

Lucky for you my faction as a whole decided to make an alternate no gear / level requirement guild where people just like yourself can go and still be under the umbrella of the main guild.

In this alt faction you will have all the communication abilities that the main faction provides "Facebook, forums, Ventrilo" as it will be shared between the factions, you can at any time request assistance with whatever you desire.

Moving from the alt to the main faction requisites are being polished right now, but we would hope to gain Grade 16 / 2nd rebirthed and some sort of spirit minimum of the boundary level system.

I'll be investing in a faction base for the alt faction to ensure players gain the maximum benefit of a faction by providing pots, ammunition, and a great source of quest EXP ^__^ The faction Icon will mimic the Main Guild's Icon with a Twist to denote the different factions. ( Waiting on gm's to update my faction icon pfft taking forever QQ)
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Lucky for you my faction as a whole decided to make an alternate no gear / level requirement guild where people just like yourself can go and still be under the umbrella of the main guild.

In this alt faction you will have all the communication abilities that the main faction provides "Facebook, forums, Ventrilo" as it will be shared between the factions, you can at any time request assistance with whatever you desire.

Moving from the alt to the main faction requisites are being polished right now, but we would hope to gain Grade 16 / 2nd rebirthed and some sort of spirit minimum of the boundary level system.

I'll be investing in a faction base for the alt faction to ensure players gain the maximum benefit of a faction by providing pots, ammunition, and a great source of quest EXP ^__^ The faction Icon will mimic the Main Guild's Icon with a Twist to denote the different factions. ( Waiting on gm's to update my faction icon pfft taking forever QQ)

Awesomesauce!!
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited December 2014

In other words,

We are desperate for members, we even tried making YouTube videos of our ***** getting kicked and later turned it to a recruitment video
    We have an alt guild where we put lowbies and train them to scream the magical word "yosha" whenever you use your skill "triple spark"

Once your trained and geared enough to yell "bankai" wen you take a dump and unleash the bankai in you, we recruit you and teach you how to IG - stealth and run to safe zone

All we expect off you is, you need to listen to our raps regularly and use # tag for everything you speak
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    In other words,

We are desperate for members, we even tried making YouTube videos of our ***** getting kicked and later turned it to a recruitment video
    We have an alt guild where we put lowbies and train them to scream the magical word "yosha" whenever you use your skill "triple spark"

Once your trained and geared enough to yell "bankai" wen you take a dump and unleash the bankai in you, we recruit you and teach you how to IG - stealth and run to safe zone

All we expect off you is, you need to listen to our raps regularly and use # tag for everything you speak

BankaiGOD can go down to just 10 people and we 10 core members would be just as happy as ever!! Trust me the lack of knowledge you display is beyond comprehension. But for crystal clear clarification, we have fun as a group and you shouldn't worry yourself with how we achieve that goal unless you're interested in joining us. b:pleased

Your other libel comments I'd rather not respond to as they are just childish and silly, born of jealousy and a need for attention.

#movingon< LOL

In actuality our alt faction was created roughly 2 years ago now I think but never officially sanctioned by all officers. But the amount of people recently who want to join and the space available could not be accommodated. We completed a mass kick to remove many inactive members and now only have enough slots to fill them with TW ready participants. And growing those participants from scratch is roughly 90% of the reason I still play. I like to help people.

There is nothing but great benefits and advancement with the BankaiGOD's

The one upside of harboring so many haters is that our faction gets an almost uncanny amount of PVP training on a daily basis. Its pretty fun !!! - I would insert a link here of you hitting me and me directing your damage to your own faction laughing while they were dying from reflective damage - BUT I forgot to press the record button ** it would have been epic!!!

b:bye
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tmllover
    edited December 2014
    Awesomesauce!!

What syntheros didnt mention is that all his guild members are required to praise him in world chat daily. I found a post on his forums about it, but he took it down. They liken him to a God or some sort or Deity. If they sold special kool-aid in the boutique, his members would cash shop it.

Also, you are required to world chat " (insert player name/guild here) is quest blocking." when you get PKd on a PK server. Even tho I have watched his member spam kill lower lvl/way under geared players relentlessly.
    Their motto is "Do onto others, except if they do onto you, then cry about it"
    But you dont have to worry about your gear, they have someone who farms 1 Billion coins a week. Yes, that is a B as in Billion. Appearently it is the best wizard on harshlands haha. Ive seen them get rolled more then Dice.

Also, they say YOUSHAAAA or something to that affect all the time. As far as anyone knows, its a retreat call to run back to safe zone untill your skills are off of cool down, rinse and repeat.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Wow ummmm this is alot to take in, should I make a character now pn harslands and try to figure out where I should potentially put my stormbringer?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Awesomesauce!!
    LISA?!
    In other words,

Ignore this post completely
    What syntheros didnt mention is that all his guild members are required to praise him in world chat daily. I found a post on his forums about it, but he took it down. They liken him to a God or some sort or Deity. If they sold special kool-aid in the boutique, his members would cash shop it.

Also, you are required to world chat " (insert player name/guild here) is quest blocking." when you get PKd on a PK server. Even tho I have watched his member spam kill lower lvl/way under geared players relentlessly.
    Their motto is "Do onto others, except if they do onto you, then cry about it"
    But you dont have to worry about your gear, they have someone who farms 1 Billion coins a week. Yes, that is a B as in Billion. Appearently it is the best wizard on harshlands haha. Ive seen them get rolled more then Dice.

Also, they say YOUSHAAAA or something to that affect all the time. As far as anyone knows, its a retreat call to run back to safe zone untill your skills are off of cool down, rinse and repeat.

Ignore this one too

the above two are people who dislike Bankai and Synth and the posts are CLEARLY attacks on his faction and him.

To Kossy/Mod(but lets face it, how mny mods other then kossy are brave enough to try to deall with this amount of HLing) im multiing and its **** up so sorry bout the posts QQ

Side note: noones said anything bout my color. i assume that means we like it?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    Yeah that all sounds likea bunch of hateraid being passed around tbh! And I am not Lisa :o I go by Miko or Skylar, please!

I know you were referring to that commericial though, lol
  • tmllover
    edited December 2014
    Yeah that all sounds likea bunch of hateraid being passed around tbh! And I am not Lisa :o I go by Miko or Skylar, please!

I know you were referring to that commericial though, lol

Join harshlands now and you can see for yourself.

I have no problems with any other faction, and with most in bankai. But the core of bankai are just horrible.

They talk about "honor, and fighting the good fight". But if you kill one of them they relentlessly spam PM you about how you suck. I have have many of them say they are going to report me to PWI. They trash talk in WC consantly, calling people out to fight, then when the other person accepts, they back down.

Honestly if they just shut their holes, it wouldnt be that bad, and I am sure it would be a good faction to be in. But the ridiculousness that comes from them is why people hate on them so much.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited December 2014

Coming from a lvl 98 on this server (almost to 100 hopefully be there by Dec. 16th!!!) who hasnt rage quit the server i take offense from the part i highlighted in red

Welcome to HL btw Lisa. As you have probably already noticed this server is full of trolls, idiots, and OP people. As for the comments about Bankai's supposed Synth loving and Synth himself. Bankai people do seem to like him, and YOSHA(wtf this even mean?) is their schtick. Synth seems generally agreeable from the limited interactions i have had with him. He keeps his buff filters on way too much for my taste but thats w.e.
    As for being a new person on the server, GENERALLY people won't attack you. There are a few low level haters(people who will kill you without provocation and on purpose, we cant count tab attacks when you get too close to a pvp fight), but interestingly enough there are more in Mayhem then Bankai, contrary to what the above comments may lead you to believe. Also, take advantage of EVERYTHING the game offers to lower levels. Remember to get your free charms to level 60. Make sure to save your free HP/MP charm from the TB quest. Itll come in handy later. Grab all the weekly codes. DreamChaser Packs give EXP necklaces which will help with your leveling, also some good gear in your lower levels. Demon/Sage event cards, free tele stones for your WQs. More HP charms for later gaming. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVENTS. There are weekly ones that can be done at lower levels such as Tigers, World Events, etc. Also when u hit level 60 start doing NW when you can. Tokens are GREAT for extra coin or for your tt99-g15 gear. If you get into a faction do Resource Wars, im not entirely sure what doing this does for lower levels yet but its good for later on.
    A few pointers for the HL server:
    1) Beware of clerics. It would seem the majority of them can NOT read. This is exemplified by the amount of Great Cyclones and Sirens Kiss' around Metal Immune mobs I see every Monday.
    2) Factions seem to dislike each other. You are less likely to get killed staying out of faction or in a nonTW faction then you are in one. Good lower level factions include: Gemz and Exiles. Neither of these are particular pk oriented but since ur a lower level learning as you go thats ok.
    3)TAKE NOTHING PERSONAL. Scroll up and find out what happens if you do. Try to remember this is a game as you headdesk your way through your first struggle to level 100.

Disclaimer: Ignore the stay out of faction part. You want to get into one by the time you are level 90. Try Bankais Alt Faction if you wish, however you want to make sure the faction HAS A BASE. Base Quests are nice experience during the 90s, the mobs suck at lower levels tho.

Long Story Short AKA the tl;dr version

Welcome, Have fun, Do events, get into a faction with a base, take nothing personal and most importantly remember its a game. Dont break the computer over it.
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • tmllover
    edited December 2014
    Coming from a lvl 98 on this server (almost to 100 hopefully be there by Dec. 16th!!!) who hasnt rage quit the server i take offense from the part i highlighted in red

Welcome to HL btw Lisa. As you have probably already noticed this server is full of trolls, idiots, and OP people. As for the comments about Bankai's supposed Synth loving and Synth himself. Bankai people do seem to like him, and YOSHA(wtf this even mean?) is their schtick. Synth seems generally agreeable from the limited interactions i have had with him. He keeps his buff filters on way too much for my taste but thats w.e.
    As for being a new person on the server, GENERALLY people won't attack you. There are a few low level haters(people who will kill you without provocation and on purpose, we cant count tab attacks when you get too close to a pvp fight), but interestingly enough there are more in Mayhem then Bankai, contrary to what the above comments may lead you to believe. Also, take advantage of EVERYTHING the game offers to lower levels. Remember to get your free charms to level 60. Make sure to save your free HP/MP charm from the TB quest. Itll come in handy later. Grab all the weekly codes. DreamChaser Packs give EXP necklaces which will help with your leveling, also some good gear in your lower levels. Demon/Sage event cards, free tele stones for your WQs. More HP charms for later gaming. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVENTS. There are weekly ones that can be done at lower levels such as Tigers, World Events, etc. Also when u hit level 60 start doing NW when you can. Tokens are GREAT for extra coin or for your tt99-g15 gear. If you get into a faction do Resource Wars, im not entirely sure what doing this does for lower levels yet but its good for later on.
    A few pointers for the HL server:
    1) Beware of clerics. It would seem the majority of them can NOT read. This is exemplified by the amount of Great Cyclones and Sirens Kiss' around Metal Immune mobs I see every Monday.
    2) Factions seem to dislike each other. You are less likely to get killed staying out of faction or in a nonTW faction then you are in one. Good lower level factions include: Gemz and Exiles. Neither of these are particular pk oriented but since ur a lower level learning as you go thats ok.
    3)TAKE NOTHING PERSONAL. Scroll up and find out what happens if you do. Try to remember this is a game as you headdesk your way through your first struggle to level 100.

Disclaimer: Ignore the stay out of faction part. You want to get into one by the time you are level 90. Try Bankais Alt Faction if you wish, however you want to make sure the faction HAS A BASE. Base Quests are nice experience during the 90s, the mobs suck at lower levels tho.

Long Story Short AKA the tl;dr version

Welcome, Have fun, Do events, get into a faction with a base, take nothing personal and most importantly remember its a game. Dont break the computer over it.

Didnt Synth bust the hell out of his keyboard on one of his videos? Ya, dont take the game too seriously. haha
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Didnt Synth bust the hell out of his keyboard on one of his videos? Ya, dont take the game too seriously. haha

You make alot of comments about Synth for someone who claims to hate him. Anywas, I do not know if that truly happened or not, but im sure that Lisa would like to avoid that situation.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lol this thread.

Remember to mail me 100k for my fashion fund. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    BUT I forgot to press the record button

You seem to have alot of these moments, but okay.

Tell me a new philosophy in your next post dude
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    You seem to have alot of these moments, but okay.

Tell me a new philosophy in your next post dude

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language.

Please choose your vocabulary words more carefully.

But in direct response to your apparent jab at me, yes I have really fun pvp on a daily basis and because I hit so hard it either ends really quickly or the person in question is not someone I feel would be video worthy -

Example: Fighting a psychic - Sure they can tank me for all of a few seconds but the moment I get that 1 hit in or combo attack the fight is over in a flash and it would be very anti-climactic and thus not video worthy.

(IF) you want to put your mouth where your money is we can orchestrate a 2 v 2 Boomz and I vs. you and someone of comparable stats for a fair fight and this time press record from the beginning and see to which team the ball drops.

I'm game - Are you?

- PVP CHALLENGE
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    :o I made a nab mystic just to see what HL is like
  • tek1nig
    edited December 2014
    :o I made a nab mystic just to see what HL is like

Damn you posted like right after me xD I was on my way out to work what time will you be online today?
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    edited December 2014
    I'm on now, just doing basic stuff until I can get to Archosaur
This discussion has been closed.