[Maintenance Discussion] 11/25/14

124»

Comments

• riffraffz
    riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Make it that you can upgrade all the cards u get more than once in primal ( so if you got 20 x C cards, you can get 2 x B cards and so forth up to A cards
  • astaroth6113
    astaroth6113 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would like to have Game masters ingame and i want them to do their job... so scammers, trolls and others will be more controlledb:surrender
  • flozness#4631
    flozness#4631 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would like to have supply tokens tradeable so i can upgrade my gear : D
  • x3lovelylady3x
    x3lovelylady3x Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    IF i could have anything for Christmas...it would be the best magic gear and weap for a lvl 100 veno, lvl 100 cleric, or best heavy armor gear and weap for lvl 100 seeker
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I want a big, fat, fluffy barb as a pet. But since those pets dont exist yet, i want a really nice holiday ingame MAIL (not email) from PWE for everyone. And some GMs in a fursuit or wearing holiday fashion on the official pages.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

i would like to have Monkey King or Harpy .__.

i cant afford them cuz they r too expensive b:cry
  • evilvampire16
    evilvampire16 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

What I would like to see for this year in December are the following:

>I think the event, YOU, the GMs, had introduced two/three months aback with instances dropping rare aerogear beginning at 0.50 speed should be re-introduced for December since Christmas comes once a year and at the ending as well.

>GMs should dress up as Santas and elves in different areas to give out random gifts on certain days and times in the beginner cities; Lost City, Etherblade City, Plume City, Raging Tides and Tellus City. Also only the races for each area should be in their respective cities during the event. (Items should be rare and not those you can easily obtain)

>Instances should have certain random mini Christmas-based bosses that also drop rare goodies as well.

The main reasons I keep stressing on 'rare' so much is to compensate for players who are unable to use real money to buy from Boutique and also because it's the holiday season, which especially comes at the END of the year.

>Event Gold via Facebook could also be nice as well by giving it out more often just for December and increase it to 100.

Also by getting the GMs directly involved, it encourages the players to stick around and make them realize that the staff does care about the player community. Interaction IS important after all. You can also try and get player-feedback to see if it was successful or not so you would know if you could do it again next time or use a different method/approach. It's worth a shot.

P.S The above are just my own general ideas to benefit all players in general. As for me personally, if there would be ONE gift I would like for Christmas/Xmas in PWI would be either

>Max amount of coins that my inventory can hold
    > A tradeable Shadow Fox or
    >500 Boutique(Non-event) Gold
  • KuraiKiba - Lost City
    KuraiKiba - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For a Xmas gift I would like either:

>Max in-game coins that can be stored in Bank Account or
    >500 Boutique(Non-event) Gold
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Character export, to be able to switch toons between servers paying a Fee

THIS
    please !!

i wanna get in my timezone
  • Saslusan - Lost City
    Saslusan - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Worldchat in english/german or french in european server of possible
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2014

A new DQ system... OH WAIT!!!
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Already out there, you need only a bit of Linux knowledge to setup a private server of your own. Try Googling it. Can't say more or this post will probably be deleted. I haven't been sufficiently incentivized yet to create what amounts to my own standalone PW, but it's getting closer each day.

As for the player community ... well, it's not what it once was. I won't miss it much.

"As for the player community ... well, it's not what it once was. I won't miss it much"

I agree with you so much, find my other posts and you will see I often refer to this!

Fortunately, I do still run into new (new to me) people that have the same "helpful" mindset, often the turn out to be former players that left long ago and have recently returned. The FIRST thing I hear from them is how much the PLAYERS have changed.

The only reason I still play is that I have the honor of having some of the nicest people in game as my friends. Some of them go way back with me, beyond 5 yrs, others are newer and just as cool!! A few of them are OP, compared to me, but that has NOT rotted their attitude towards others, like so many of the other OP's I have known since they were noobs. Those arrogant OP's I refer to, were *** kissing leeches when they were noobs, but they didn't show their REAL qualities until they obtained their R9 endgame! Funnier still, is many of them do not remember my 2 main toons, which helped their sorry noob *****, yet I still recall them!

The truth is, the game reflects reality, because people will always smile to your face and say please while they need you, but once they've been elevated above you, they show their true colors! Like I said, I have the in-game friends that matter, I know there are more around and I wish those few, honorable players were all in my faction b:thanks
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yeah your right.

if I had a million dollars cash in RL I would in new friends too.b:laugh
  • chiefnegro
    chiefnegro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Supreme Dominance and Scroll of Tome. All else I'm sure you wont allow me to have
  • chiefnegro
    chiefnegro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That is "Supreme Robe: Dominance"
  • akenastella
    akenastella Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello all,

Hey :) Well.. TBH i would really love new armour as its so hard to find one for such high level as I'm (65).. oh and thank you so dearly much for all the things that you have given to us.. the game itself is a big massive applause for all of you working hard on it.. :) to speak for all of us fans and players, Thank You !