[Maintenance Discussion] 11/25/14

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    : If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?
    That would be purely speculation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Want: A balanced expansion with lot of fun things to do.
    Reason: To have fun and attract those how left/new players.
  • amadeuza7x
    amadeuza7x Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    +12 orb or mogs :l
  • LordRobi - Lost City
    LordRobi - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Want: A New Server in EU.
    Reason: To give a fresh start for those who want that after the recent changes. (( Frost , Reborn , and such ))

Best regards Robert.
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I just find it hard to read world chat with a bunch of 16 year old kids that finally get to write the word b(o)(o)bies and such in world chat. The topic of conversation is always sex this or sex that. Now i understand their fascination with it seeing most of them never had it but i do not need to read this every day in world chat. There are kids in here and is a good reason i would not recommend to this game to anyone under 18 or over for that matter. It needs to be monitored.
  • Seeker_King - Harshlands
    Seeker_King - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

GM cape ofc
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Want: A balanced expansion with lot of fun things to do.
    Reason: To have fun and attract those how left/new players.

+1, if that is not possible, i want PQ 3 fixed b:dirty.
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you Sparkie first of all for the lovely on time maint warning. Glad to see you back up on your toes again. b:pleased Second, thanks for the make up on the missing weekly code. Love those Demon/Sage cards. Keep em coming.

And if I could have one thing in PWI for christmas it would be...wait if I tell you what I wanted then it wouldn't be a surprise on Christmas day under my PWI tree. Hah you thought you would catch me on that one didn't you Sparkie Claus. How about you find that Sparkie Claus letter I mailed to you. b:cute
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

2~Wishful Wing Tokens for sealed flyers>>>Reason= they're almost impossible to find or even get in the rare packs and alot of people want to unseal their flyers, so that would be a good holiday present for those of us who are all in need sparkie b:surrender<<
  • Brunsizer - Heavens Tear
    Brunsizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

A GM that actually cares enough to make an effort to meet the players wishes and needs.. We ask, beg, plead, and occasionally threaten.. On facebook, on forums, and even in tickets.. all I ever see is "will be forwarded to the appropriate team".. which I assume means "will be tossed in the garbage to be forgotten about forever... Earning Time limits, FF/FC none hyper instance, and no fix of public quest and various other bugs I've seen the vast majority disapprove of some of the changes to this game.... yet nothing is done... If some stepping up isn't done I may just sponser all my friends to come play ******** with me.... Brun is fed up with being ignored...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A GM that actually cares enough to make an effort to meet the players wishes and needs.. We ask, beg, plead, and occasionally threaten.. On facebook, on forums, and even in tickets.. all I ever see is "will be forwarded to the appropriate team".. which I assume means "will be tossed in the garbage to be forgotten about forever... Earning Time limits, FF/FC none hyper instance, and no fix of public quest and various other bugs I've seen the vast majority disapprove of some of the changes to this game.... yet nothing is done... If some stepping up isn't done I may just sponser all my friends to come play ******** with me.... Brun is fed up with being ignored...

Burn needs to realise that all fixes, changes, etc have to be APPROVED and sent by WANMEI. We are a subsidiary version like Japan is. Wanmei decides what happens here and they even tell sparkle what he can and cannot give out with codes.

China needs to decide what bugs are worth fixing and what aren't that big of a deal. PQ is not a popular thing in China so Wanmei doesn't give a hoot. No other version has ever allowed hypers in frost and it was taken out of our game to better streamline it with PWJ and PWCN. Earning time has, again , been active forever however we first got it in our version for Primal world only. It was introduced to the whole map for the same reason hypers were removed from FCC.

PWE does not make game change decisions. At all. China does. PWE is owned by Perfect World Co. LTY aka Wanmei. We are a subsidiary. Not an independent, fully licensed version that can do what it damn well pleases like PWR.

PS: all competitor games for the most part, are censored.

As for maint question: id like people to realise that most of what they want is out of your control, sparkle.
  • foxmike
    foxmike Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Just the assurance that Sparkie will stay with PWI & stay always caring for us the way Sparkie do. b:kiss
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Burn needs to realise that all fixes, changes, etc have to be APPROVED and sent by WANMEI. We are a subsidiary version like Japan is. Wanmei decides what happens here and they even tell sparkle what he can and cannot give out with codes.

China needs to decide what bugs are worth fixing and what aren't that big of a deal. PQ is not a popular thing in China so Wanmei doesn't give a hoot. No other version has ever allowed hypers in frost and it was taken out of our game to better streamline it with PWJ and PWCN. Earning time has, again , been active forever however we first got it in our version for Primal world only. It was introduced to the whole map for the same reason hypers were removed from FCC.

PWE does not make game change decisions. At all. China does. PWE is owned by Perfect World Co. LTY aka Wanmei. We are a subsidiary. Not an independent, fully licensed version that can do what it damn well pleases like PWR.

PS: all competitor games for the most part, are censored.

As for maint question: id like people to realise that most of what they want is out of your control, sparkle.

Its not my problem the company has communication errors with its subsidiaries... What is my problem is the way the game takes and doesn't give back what is earned.. Been burned too many times with way to little caring from the other end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Jades Of Steady Defense or a +12 orb would be nice.

Reason, to at least give people some type of hope in the staff.
  • dao666
    dao666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    the rest of my R9
  • KensyFae - Dreamweaver
    KensyFae - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

I would like lots of event gold
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:dirt
    Its not my problem the company has communication errors with its subsidiaries... What is my problem is the way the game takes and doesn't give back what is earned.. Been burned too many times with way to little caring from the other end.

There are no communication errors, though. China is just plain old saying no.
    20569/
    Jades Of Steady Defense or a +12 orb would be nice.

Reason, to at least give people some type of hope in the staff.

Two items that will never been given out free ever. Right there.
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:dirt

There are no communication errors, though. China is just plain old saying no.
    20569/

guess there's nothing left but to do but boycott several of us already are.. I got no problem spending money when I get what I pay for. I got no problem playing when the rewards are worth the time.. if it wasn't for the ingame wife and other friend I enjoy so much I would have outright given up months ago... 6 years into this game.. Feel less and less like a valued customer every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxyz - Raging Tide
    Foxyz - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

full set of s cards
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That female Hawaiian fashion set. D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Id like Rotating cogs of fate as a reward in bh100 rewards, that way there would be no reason for people not to have the defense necklace they need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I would like 300k rep so I don't have to buy it with cash or my precious coins!
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Real True Meaningful PvE instances, this includes re-tweaking Trials and Nirvana (normal and casters) and bonus would be to add another real dungeon crawl type instance.

(by dungeon crawl what I mean is where you go into an instance and kill some mobs, fight way to boss, use strategy and skill (not just op gear) to kill boss and go through to the end. Sorta like FS is, but instead of just getting the coins at the end have real drops and such)

The key though is to make it worthwhile and not have **** drops. In PWI now the only way farm any more is NW, NW is PvP and some people would prefer PvE. But make the items worth doing!
  • betharbo
    betharbo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I want the PVP servers to merge for more activity in game!
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I would like a Nuke device that can be used only against BOTS!!

The Nuke device should have all the following benefits:
    1) Timed for 5 minutes, allowing lower levels the opportunity to complete their quest.
    2) Should PAUSE all timed impacts on bots, such as botting time, buffs, earning time etc.
    3) Place bot in IMMUNE mode. I'm not looking to have bots suffer damage or death.
    4) Have AOE on ALL bots, within range of mini-map. Such as required to be within, to get credit from a partners kill!
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

S-Chest or 5 S-Packs b:cute
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A bound Scroll of Tome, because all I want is the Emp tome for my last NW upgrade. Also maybe having goons back for like 1 week so I could be lazy and finish hitting triple 105. Either of those would be great.
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    for christmas i would like wanmei to have a better understanding of its games and its communities in regards to the various versions of pwi, but ill most likely end up gettn coal b:laugh
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?[/QUOTE]

Active Gm's in game. Reason for that so we can have Gm events and they can see first hand how the game is going and see what all needs fixed and who all needs a hour mute not to be able to talk in world chat.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:cry scroll of tome almost 2 grand on packs and i still have not won one thats all i want for christmass