[Maintenance Discussion] 11/25/14

Options

Comments

• JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    that what we want, so we can play your game more enjoyable..
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The ability to transfer shards and orbs without cost to upgraded or refined gear.
  • bellecat2
    bellecat2 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    i want a biger Friends List b:victory day by day i cant add peopel that want to be friends
    i cant Del any one to add more b:cry
  • Rapeaxe - Harshlands
    Rapeaxe - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

Dream wish: Remove PV. Insert balanced and fun game and quest play.

Normal request: Plat HP Charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pommie - Harshlands
    Pommie - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello GM's

How about setting up a server for Australia and the Asian market Please, or allow us to move from 1 server to another to maximize play time.
  • Rage_Wolf - Sanctuary
    Rage_Wolf - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

Scroll of Tome and (4) +10 orbs, because then my goal would have been reached for the year. b:laugh
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Account stash expansion stone b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    bellecat2 wrote: »
    i want a biger Friends List b:victory day by day i cant add peopel that want to be friends
    i cant Del any one to add more b:cry

Delete some of your alts and you will have room b:pleased
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Id like a good sale such as 10* and 3exp 2x drop event, but u already did that :D
    YAY for PWI for making the choices that make us players happy b:victory

Oh and more demon/sage event cards would be lovely :D
    as we will need charms and stuff during 3/2x event
  • Terrorbyte - Lost City
    Terrorbyte - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'd be happy if the servers come back when you say they will... ijs
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Dream wish: Remove PV. Insert balanced and fun game and quest play.

Normal request: Plat HP Charms.

PV is limited runs and EVERYONE has access so how would removing balance anything?!!?!

They give Plat HP charms with codes all the time how about Plat MP charms for the magic classes and no I'm not magic class but it would "balance" it as you asked
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Account stash expansion stone b:surrender

Ohh I second this OMGEEE. I was telling JoJo the other day I wished for one of those. With account sharing gear for all the girls it makes that thing kinda full kinda fast. I would love to be able to put all the chips i seem to get lately in one spot instead of it taking up 4 spots in 4 banks. b:surrender
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A free S card and a plat charm would be cool.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    clyknight wrote: »
    PV is limited runs and EVERYONE has access so how would removing balance anything?!!?!

They give Plat HP charms with codes all the time how about Plat MP charms for the magic classes and no I'm not magic class but it would "balance" it as you asked

I think the guy is just another person that cant solo pv so he doesnt want it there. Either that or he doesnt have x5 alts to open for him.

When someone asks for a game to get rid of ways to gain XP quicker then just from quests and grinding *wait pv is grinding* they are butt hurt that they cant Jail FC no more or hyper in FC b:chuckle
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We want to play!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

A great faction of wonderful, active people that enjoy playing together, helping one another, chatting it up in faction chat/voice chat and making a great mini family/community. Thankfully I am in one of those so it is like a Christmas present every day.

Other than that, I have no real needs in game. If it were not for our faction members, and even others I have befriended outside of our faction, I could have every item in game and the incentive to play wouldn't be there. The people are what makes logging in special.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 129ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 132ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 124ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 123ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 53ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 1065ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 51ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 225ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• FateBlade - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A great faction of wonderful, active people that enjoy playing together, helping one another, chatting it up in faction chat/voice chat and making a great mini family/community. Thankfully I am in one of those so it is like a Christmas present every day.

Other than that, I have no real needs in game. If it were not for our faction members, and even others I have befriended outside of our faction, I could have every item in game and the incentive to play wouldn't be there. The people are what makes logging in special.

Our server doesn't have a faction like that. Everyone's solo with a countless numbers alt.
    Every r9rr is pretty ego. I think this game lost forever a true team work like many years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lechita
    lechita Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

More fash, expansion fl and a biggest wardrobe expansion... ♥

• Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lechita wrote: »
    More fash, expansion fl and a biggest wardrobe expansion... ♥

i second the motion b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Moar event gold! b:bye

Servers Is Up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Change the events, its been the same old dailies, and events for years now, with the very occasional change. Change all the events, the jungle run, and celestial tigers that sort of thing. its the same old stuff day in day out, it makes the game very boring and dull.

Have more events at different times of the day. Use different instances, mix it up, there isnt any point in adding more dailies/events you need to change the ones we have more regularly. Now i know that prob wont get done due to china/wannmei etc but you did ask. People leave because the game is dull, they only log on Fri/Sunday because NW is about the only fun thing to do that is worth doing. Bring back the fun!

Also make lucid give different things other than pigs, turtles or fruit (with the occasional wrong sexed timed fashion) apparently u can get a SoT from lucid but from what i hear you can count the amount of ppl across all servers on 1 hand who won one this way. Doesnt even need to be SoTs it could be better charms, dyes, demon/sage cards etc
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    No charms better than plats and you can get those from LucidGold too. I've managed about 15 from it and I haven't even been picking up LucidGold regularly.

LucidSilver is the small stuff to tide you over, Gold is the good stuff but at chances that make packs look easy to get.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Also I'd like if ................

PWI CARES MORE TO LISTEN TO REAL ISSUES AND GRANT ME THIS WISH >

MERGE ( or server transfer ability ) + REVAMP PvE mobs/bosses +AND CARE MORE FOR OUR OPINION (cause without us u nothing ) *Points at losing 40%+ players cause of stubbornness from PWI after NW came out* .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Also I'd like if ................

PWI CARES MORE TO LISTEN TO REAL ISSUES AND GRANT ME THIS WISH >

MERGE ( or server transfer ability ) + REVAMP PvE mobs/bosses +AND CARE MORE FOR OUR OPINION (cause without us u nothing ) *Points at losing 40%+ players cause of stubbornness from PWI after NW came out* .

And people in hell want ice water. I just want a response to what they are doing about DQ.....and till i get one i will continue to ask in every thread like this. Tired of seeing us players ignored and this subject has been ignored by the GMs and sparkie for FAR too long.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'd like the persons responsible for making decisions in this game to:

- to download the game
    - make a character
    - level it to 90
    - never use the cash shop / or buy zen / or accept items (or assistance) from other persons that have
    - then > take what they have learned, and adjust the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • foxxygrau
    foxxygrau Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Just a restart ? How come I cant even get the updates ? Keeps saying that Arc has encountered an error and to try again - done that x 10 now what ~?~
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    deadli wrote: »
    Sweetiebot please report server status
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 91ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 94ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 89ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 93ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 28ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 24ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 27ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 100ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• christos1974
    christos1974 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Pwi lost many ppl lately. If a few servers merge, it'd be awesome.
  • ChidoriAkuma - Heavens Tear
    ChidoriAkuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hello all,

Character export, to be able to switch toons between servers paying a Fee

Or fix instances like nirvana to be profitable again