[Maintenance Discussion] 11/25/14

Comments

• kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

Hyper back in FC or a way to LvL up faster.
    Reason: To play this game, because i am not playing since i can't lvl up my accounts.
  • djsxe
    djsxe Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?

A Scroll of Tome, please, thanks b:bye
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    interval tome raeson is to hard to get it xD b:laugh
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hmm.. well the xmas/ dec holiday stuff is originally about the longest darkest night of the year passing by, and the sun starts to emerge again for longer periods... (get it, the sun is born?)

What if there were demons that didn't want the light to return, and threw perfect world into deeper and deeper darkness.. UNLESS we save the sun!!

.. and then you will give me two plus 10 orbs...and a lollypop weapon. Just me though. No one else.
  • affinityjjl
    affinityjjl Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    scroll of tome, thank you b:pleased
  • CaIIysta - Morai
    CaIIysta - Morai Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would like a way to transfer my character to another server, I wouldn't even mind to pay for it. Can't be more expensive than starting it over....
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ...and a lollypop weapon.

This is simply so I can run around saying " Haha, SUCKER!"
  • rouxx
    rouxx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cheaper avatar s-packs like 1gold per pack :D
  • cavindogg187
    cavindogg187 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Remove earning Time for non-botting, if I play all day i should not get hampered by this since i don't bot
  • Miuu - Heavens Tear
    Miuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    seitori wrote: »
    2~Wishful Wing Tokens for sealed flyers>>>Reason= they're almost impossible to find or even get in the rare packs and alot of people want to unseal their flyers, so that would be a good holiday present for those of us who are all in need sparkie b:surrender<<

I agree a Wishful Wing Token would be a great Christmas present :) And the 2011 Carnival Set b:dirty
    The reason would be to reward old players who have stayed loyal to the game since these items are rare to come by.
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maintenance Question: If you could have one thing in PWI, for Xmas/Any holiday, what would it be and why?[/QUOTE]

Bring back Lunar and Fire for BH1's, keep Metal and do TT bosses for BH1. AEU and EU have taken over a TOO large percentage of BH1.
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For Christmas I'd like to know that in the (possibly not so far off future) that when PW is closed for good there would be a (tweekable) offline version for all of us who have stuck around this game for so many years.

Sure it would be awfully lonely all by oneself, unless there is a LAN/built in private server, but I like the game for more than just the people - tho many of them are really great as well.

(Honestly I'd rather have the Rusty Hearts game back, or as stand alone more, but that's completely impossible at this point. Wanmei at least has time to take the chance to develop something they can milk us for one last time <_<)

EDIT: Failing that, I'd like it if every item in the Boutique or a Pack has a chance of being dropped or crafted - even if it is insanely rare(1 in a billion) or difficult to do (like using 8 different item types, maybe even crafted items). Just balance this so while implausible, a new low character can do it too if they put in the effort or have the right support.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello all,

Tonight there will be a maintenance from 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Timezone Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141125T23&p1=224&ah=3

Server transfer Stone / or Servers merge and turning them to pvp .

>: o b:cute
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• elbudro
    elbudro Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For Xmas i wish me from our serious GMs (iff there are one), that they remove the WHOLE THINGS (S-Cards, JOSD, Helmed......) they gave to some, ehm no, much ppl........

REASON : U DESTROYED THE GAME

Edit...i forgott my Server : Harshlands
  • Mystran - Lost City
    Mystran - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    When I started PWI I was too low level for too long to partake in a Wraithgate Trophy run. I wouldn't mind if Santa gave us a chance to do THAT for a week or two.

b:thanks
  • Elite_Healer - Dreamweaver
    Elite_Healer - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello all,

i wish their is somekind of portal that connects PVE Servers to PVP or vice versa
    this will bring the game to a whole new lvl. its like one big Huge Merge This is kinda crazy but this is the real deal:d
  • deadli
    deadli Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sweetiebot please report server status
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2014

A GM for each server, who could look after the community on the server itself - help people who have problems somewhere, and remove players who cheat from the game.
    Reason: Cleaner servers with admin attention present ingame would be more attractive for new players, and less attractive to folks who want to cheat/scam their way to the top.

But a wishful wing token by code would be nice too. There's a ton of good looking fliers in the game, but few are being used because unsealing them is so hard to do.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For Christmas I'd like to know that in the (possibly not so far off future) that when PW is closed for good there would be a (tweekable) offline version for all of us who have stuck around this game for so many years.

Sure it would be awfully lonely all by oneself, unless there is a LAN/built in private server, but I like the game for more than just the people - tho many of them are really great as well.

Already out there, you need only a bit of Linux knowledge to setup a private server of your own. Try Googling it. Can't say more or this post will probably be deleted. I haven't been sufficiently incentivized yet to create what amounts to my own standalone PW, but it's getting closer each day.

As for the player community ... well, it's not what it once was. I won't miss it much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2014

That I wake up on Christmas morning and all my toons had moved to the EU server
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2014

i wish their is somekind of portal that connects PVE Servers to PVP or vice versa
    this will bring the game to a whole new lvl. its like one big Huge Merge This is kinda crazy but this is the real deal:d

lool PVE server on PVP and brain have or no ?
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    +10 orbs

Or even +8 orbs

b:thanks
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Bring back Lunar and Fire for BH1's, keep Metal and do TT bosses for BH1. AEU and EU have taken over a TOO large percentage of BH1.

I second this one

(But if you want to send me a Crown of Madness+12 with 4 JoSD, then I might accept your gift b:thanks)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2014

unbound item or trade Avatar pack from FS or Card too good charm aktiv or deactivate
  • Cherryfive - Dreamweaver
    Cherryfive - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    More bag space and less useless rewards. I have so many reflective shards from bh's that I don't actually need to play for the next thousand hours :p
  • The_Stoner - Raging Tide
    The_Stoner - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For xmas i would want a crown of madness (reason is i havent seen any1 with it yet and it show somthing good since all has been not very well for me for awhile) or a full set of 6 s cards (reason is to catch up with all the changes) or i would like more then the other two is a way to make dimond of dragon, dimond of tiger, jade of steady defence, and diety stones (i may have spelled that one wrong) restored to the game like it was before so others that like farming and saving can make them its not like you can make them so eazily in the first place but it could give some people hope that one day they can work up to every one else. you know it is suppose to be a free game got to atleast show a glimmer of hope to those that work hard can be close to those that spend 10's of thousands of dollars on this game. and GM if you read this and maybe concider it as an option to bring up to the ppl u talk to so things get fixed or whatever thank you for the thought. b:thanks
  • elbudro
    elbudro Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    on raging tides too :) nice , the same on harshlands
  • scottbeard1
    scottbeard1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    that whould be easy a scroll of tome and maybe a npc for huge coin drops to bring back the economy of the game instead of pay like 1.1b coin for something that could be made the same was as a pangu just add tome to forges makes it easier and would be aloot more full deltas going on and prices could drop on everything for gems orbs etc just a thought
  • _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear
    _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Be kinda cool if we had the option to transfer accounts cross server....be able to move account from current server to another server. A lot of people on American servers were playing before the EU server was about and have to either miss out or be awake in the middle of the night to do TW or NW. They do not wish to start all over again many have worked for their gear be it s3 or r9 s3.
    :thanks