What would happen if we merge with Lost City

Options
2»

Comments

• lanran
    lanran Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That archer has been in there since Troll was picking up free lands off of Catalyst lol. You act like Troll begged him to join solely to beat Mayhem, but he's been there since the freaking get-go of the faction.

As to the handful of Infa alts? Troll didn't ask for us. Many of us just know some of the Troll core members, and they were fine with us putting random alts there. We can't sway a TW since we're, and I'm including my BM, undergeared lol. With one exception, a veno, we literally joined within 24 hours after Troll beat BKG (the one time BKG showed). We were on vent when it happened and pmed asking if we could put alts in after that war since wanted to get in on the fun wars. BKG noshowed subsequent wars since they had stacked defense wars, and the first wars for Troll since then was Stalkers and then y'all. Did we contribute to the wins? Sure, but we're not a crutch that Troll relies on lol.

Also, Mayhem members are enjoying the wars too lol, or at least the ones I chat with. Jae, _Eddy_, A_A, etc. all think the wars are quite a bit of fun and more or less even, so come and have fun lol. Good TWs are scarce as it is, so why not enjoy them while they're here.

Writing on the forums, WC, and videos condoning Troll and QQing isn't gonna help your faction. Know what will? Showing to wars and not leaving your faction to fight without you. Rath already did that, and he would certainly have been a factor to help. Hell, you guys beat Crimson, and that was completely unexpected and an exciting development. Unfortunately you lost next week and what happens? He leaves with Meeel to Stalkers, Troll beats Mayhem two weekends back to back, and Mayhem gradually starts bleeding members to Stalkers and us. It sucks when you put work into a faction to see that happen, but not showing and helping won't change things man, and you know that.

Just a handful of my cents. And no, I don't speak for Troll :p
    It's Alastar. User CP glitchy as heck.
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Just to be clear since both of ya'll are referencing me: I do not think beibei should even exist anymore; I think after certain details came out that character should have been deleted by more ethical PW staff all together. I don't think it's right to use that character but something nearly every faction would do if given the chance. For that matter, most people would if allowed. (I'd find it boring and delete it, to stop the drama) So it's kind of hard for me to get all up in arms about something that's been a topic for over a year now.. (And I avoid this topic usually)

I also have my own suspicions about why Infamous has a bunch of alts in Troll but since it results in TW I figure if it bites Troll in the ****, they'll learn from the experience. Politics is a dirty game, even in a game, it's wise to be mindful of that.

I sincerely wish Troll well, I like seeing happy friends and enjoy the rivalry. It's all fun and games from my end. I want to win, and believe Mayhem will win against Troll in the future; but I'm not going to stress over losing, just look at what I need to improve. And help others in my faction, chill with them.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    On the topic of things

Things that would happen if HL merged with LC

*infamous would be owned and will disband from the frustration
    *Our archers and sins will cry via, lost city mage ownage
    *There would be more pk and activity for a bit
    *Bankaigods are going to be kosed by the population of another server
    *our economy would stabilize a bit

*MOAR PK DRAMA

*POTENTIAL EQUIVALENT TO THE MAURY SHOW ON WORLD CHAT

*SYNTHEROS YOU ARE THE FATHER

*evreyone leaves Infamous to join Chinatown

the list goes on

I haven't been ingame for months now.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

I don't think this thread is going to get any better than this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    On the topic of things

Things that would happen if HL merged with LC

*infamous would be owned and will disband from the frustration
    *Our archers and sins will cry via, lost city mage ownage
    *There would be more pk and activity for a bit
    *Bankaigods are going to be kosed by the population of another server
    *our economy would stabilize a bit

*MOAR PK DRAMA

*everyone leaves Infamous to join Chinatown

the list goes on

I haven't been ingame for months now.

You already know - BankaiGOD's Lets Do This - YO SHAAA!! b:cool
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If we quote on quote CHEATED to win why did we win in a 2pm 1v1 about a weeks ago WITHOUT the so called archer? Dont believe me JustAllEvil took a video i believe EO and Ike_Night did too. YOU chose not to come aswell which in all honesty would have not made a difference because Cykotic nor I could show up to that TW so we still were missing firepower and Troll still killed it lol. Troll did show in massive force vs mayhem but is that our fault the faction did as instructed and wrecked havoc? Mayhem put up a GF it was what a hour and 18min but got bested, so please tell me how we "cheated". Next thing its unfair to have our catabarbs in barb form or cleric buff our squads or lmao. Oh btw we in no way kiss Infa *** of which you claim we just dont go around picking fights with everyone, we play to Troll not stir drama nor spread the QQ.

Before I even read all this, didn't I pm every of your leaders (including you) regarding the archer showing in TWs? I said it's cheat to win to use him in TW and the answer I got is "I don't know, noone asked him not to show"

b:bye
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    OK
    next tw we'll tell forever not to show up cuz hes too OP. yes thatll happen.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thought mods don't tolerate flamebaits, but meh...
    This is far beyond any possible stupidity, no offense. We didn't have that EA same day earlier, we missed lot of our key DDs and support classes aswell and look how did it end. I guess that's the reason you bid Bankai lmfao. But anyways, we had fun TWs (which I thought would never going to happen on HL anymore), so why not to take advantage of it until it lasts? Do you really think that you would have won any war if that EA didn't show? Na..you show against Crimson instead against psy who (unlike EAs which only have one useful AoE) can kill half of your guild with 2-3 AoEs, thus can do way more damage in TW than that archer.
    You say "but, but it's because he cheated". This excuse is so pathetic considering sht customer service this game got now. People abused SFC to obtain 105, people abused +10 orbs glitch to refine their gears, people abused caster nirvana glitch to do multi runs, people abused TT glitch to farm it much quicker, etc...I'd spend whole night typin if I had to point all violations of Rules/ToS that have happened past years out. And lot of Crimsons abused those too! So using your logic, you better QQ in WC when u TW against them. If you don't like it, noone forces you to play this half-dead game, but you don't have to make yourself look ****. Coz half of people laugh at your face and other half give zero f*cks b:bye
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thought mods don't tolerate flamebaits, but meh...
    This is far beyond any possible stupidity, no offense. We didn't have that EA same day earlier, we missed lot of our key DDs and support classes aswell and look how did it end. I guess that's the reason you bid Bankai lmfao. But anyways, we had fun TWs (which I thought would never going to happen on HL anymore), so why not to take advantage of it until it lasts? Do you really think that you would have won any war if that EA didn't show? Na..you show against Crimson instead against psy who (unlike EAs which only have one useful AoE) can kill half of your guild with 2-3 AoEs, thus can do way more damage in TW than that archer.
    You say "but, but it's because he cheated". This excuse is so pathetic considering sht customer service this game got now. People abused SFC to obtain 105, people abused +10 orbs glitch to refine their gears, people abused caster nirvana glitch to do multi runs, people abused TT glitch to farm it much quicker, etc...I'd spend whole night typin if I had to point all violations of Rules/ToS that have happened past years out. And lot of Crimsons abused those too! So using your logic, you better QQ in WC when u TW against them. If you don't like it, noone forces you to play this half-dead game, but you don't have to make yourself look ****. Coz half of people laugh at your face and other half give zero f*cks b:bye

You should be on special kind of drug if you compare the +10 orb abuse/SFC/nirvana with portal set abuse, or u did not have a clue about wat a portal set does. b:shutup

I never claimed Troll wouldn't beat Mayhem or vice versa, I said why do you wana cheat to win? Are you that desperate?

So Troll was cool with Mayhem right, when did this **** talk start?
    foreverSins , ErickX would non stop kill Mayhem during quests, and your leadership said "oh its Yuyi on him" "Oh it's just him" "oh he rages". We did not react to any, I did not talk trash.
    Mayhem supported Troll and Troll supported Mayhem in PVP and all that things.

You wanted to TW Mayhem,thats fine. You think I care if you win of we win? am least bothered about the result, we did have fun.

Did I talk trash after the first TW? No.
    Did I contact your leaders about foreverSins and the cheat to win? Yes
    Did your leaders say foreverSins not to show? No

You call this a QQ or rage or stupidity, am least bothered.

If you want the TWs to be fun, don't get foreverSins. idgaf about all the other Infa scrubs in there. If you wana bring foreverSins? Sure go ahead noones gona stop you, but then accept that you cheat to win b:bye
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Funny to see you trying to claim that you don't care about all of that, yet you crying like 13 year old girl because she got her first period on WC and creating these threads. Actions beat words.

I don't know if you really that dumb or just acting to be, when you say that Troll wants to cheat to win - it has already been said that foreverSins has been in guild long time before we bid Mayhem for the first time. You also keep ignoring fact that we already fought without that EA with same result.

Another simple fact, if u had nuema portal character in Mayhem, you would use it aswell. If you try to say that you wouldn't, why not to think back to past. You were in Dark (and actually was chill that time) with that EA and didn't complain about cheating at all. But don't worry dude, hypocrisy rules the world, you are just another part of it, nothing that makes you exceptional.

If you can't get over these facts, you have the option many used before you - quit and play more balanced game. But you won't do that. Either spent too much money or too ignorant to realize this. But well, I'd have more luck to talk to pair of monkeys right now
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Funny to see you trying to claim that you don't care about all of that, yet you crying like 13 year old girl because she got her first period on WC and creating these threads. Actions beat words.

This thread was made about what would happen if Harshlands and LC merge, I commented on Infamous before your guys derailed it, did I start any threads crying Mayhem lost in TW? Getting back to if I would've cared, if I would've cared I wouldn't have no showed the 14:00 TW (even after people texted me that the EA isn't in the war?)
    If you try to say that you wouldn't, why not to think back to past. You were in Dark (and actually was chill that time) with that EA and didn't complain about cheating at all.

Like I mentioned in one of my previous post, the card system had just come out and I had no clue about what a portal set is and how he got it? You guys told it to everyone did you? It was a censored info and the time everyone knew it was when Infa complained about it 24 x 7 and made him to quit the game
    But well, I'd have more luck to talk to pair of monkeys right now

Might aswell teach them how to metal mage plox
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    You already know - BankaiGOD's Lets Do This - YO SHAAA!! b:cool

Syntheros, do you have any comments for the media on you being the father of Boomz's child?
    You should be on special kind of drug if you compare the +10 orb abuse/SFC/nirvana with portal set abuse, or u did not have a clue about wat a portal set does. b:shutup

So once again, why didn't you complain about it when it was on your side? I frankly do not buy that you didn't know at the time.
    You call this a QQ or rage or stupidity, am least bothered.

If you want the TWs to be fun, don't get foreverSins. idgaf about all the other Infa scrubs in there. If you wana bring foreverSins? Sure go ahead noones gona stop you, but then accept that you cheat to win b:bye

idk, this sure reads like a little kid throwing a tantrum about **** not being fair.

Also, I like how we're all scrubs now.
    This thread was made about what would happen if Harshlands and LC merge, I commented on Infamous before your guys derailed it, did I start any threads crying Mayhem lost in TW? Getting back to if I would've cared, if I would've cared I wouldn't have no showed the 14:00 TW (even after people texted me that the EA isn't in the war?)

Your motivation for starting this thread seems to have been just to bag on Infa anyway so you might as well just admit it. It's just there's no guild you're willing to point to as being "better" than us on the server at the moment so you have to jump to pointing to a guild on an entirely different server.
    Like I mentioned in one of my previous post, the card system had just come out and I had no clue about what a portal set is and how he got it? You guys told it to everyone did you? It was a censored info and the time everyone knew it was when Infa complained about it 24 x 7 and made him to quit the game

Yeah, I still don't really buy that.

So would you say that Dark tried to "cheat-to-win" because they had Chaos at the time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Before I even read all this, didn't I pm every of your leaders (including you) regarding the archer showing in TWs? I said it's cheat to win to use him in TW and the answer I got is "I don't know, noone asked him not to show"

if you guys had half a brain and knew how to take him down like plenty of others had, would you still be crying on here as if you had sand in your vaginer?

As I said earlier there are no OP card set cheats other the the one archer that went bei bei. All others were received legit. Come one 3 card set? OH NO, rage on forums time, this is unfair, shut the hell up.

You can't damage ****. This game is server based, the damage is calculated from the server, not client.

Go back to "quest blocking" bankai, its all mayhem is good for now anyway.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    What would happen would depend on whether or not Harshlands could **** off Lost City enough to unite the major warring factions.

Chinatown is very strong with no real contender on lost city. The second strongest guild on that server can destroy all others.

I suspect that harshland guilds will put up a good fight given Chinatown doesn't get to practice TW as much. But if you do manage unite the lost city players (and they do hate eachother) in a merged guild, I don't think if harshlands stacked your best players in 1 guild hashland would even come close to the number of well geared and experienced players a combined lost-city guild could bring to the table.

If you wander around lost city inspecting their players the number of fully geared and levelled players definitely beats what is available on Harshlands. I counted at least 25+ players with +12 JoSD/Deity, amazing engravings, Full S-card or 4xS set so far. They could easily fill the another 40+ with full +10-+11 Vit-stone/JoSD/Deity mix, decent engravings partial S-card players.

In a straight Lost City vs Harshlands fight, harshlands might be outnumbered. Luckily for harshlands Lost City players might hate eachother enough to not have all those players in the same guild.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This whole thread is arguing about the meaning of cheating and who's actually doing it, and whether this-or-that-or-such action is considered cheating...wtf has this game devolved into b:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So we are all ganna pretend we can easily tell who would win between the two Servers?. Like Eoria said its a completely DIFFERENT server with a diff economy, right now there could be more pack openers in LC making it easier to endgame your gears then here in HL or there could be a total difference in supply and demand. They are in no way near the same exact maybe similar raging QQers but different. I am all in favor of a server merge brings more competition to the server but it also brings more rage forum thread. Lets all take a step back a moment, for months Mayhem got a share of the Primal WB and you said nothing about all this scorn for infa but when rathofdemise tries to pull a fast one on them and gets shut down, then claim we are two faced for not supporting this, but rather chose to have fun TW but hey thats just Infa fault and thats Troll cheating. But I do wonder... Does Lost City have a SynthrosX ( You know mentally LMAO )
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    But I do wonder... Does Lost City have a SynthrosX ( You know mentally LMAO )

I recall seeing a BarbtherosX on LC, but I am too lazy to dig through my screenshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• paulchenpanter
    paulchenpanter Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:victory almost as entertaining as Troll war rocky...

on topic:
    - more OP sins running around feeling pro xD
    - new competition may lead to some real nice fights until one side gets the upper hand and everybody and their mom joins the winning side b:surrender

b:thanks gogo Mayhem/Troll bid on each other... make a 2 pm war happen next weekend b:pleased

cheers
    Eddy
    Eddy from HL > ya that nab BM
  • tek1nig
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Syntheros, do you have any comments for the media on you being the father of Boomz's child?

Well, Boomz does have a full Deity maxed out Moon Fairy ready to be born xD
    . But I do wonder... Does Lost City have a SynthrosX ( You know mentally LMAO )

Every server should have at least 1 person who believes in right and the has faith in the good of people ingame or out.

Mentally at least 1 person should act the role of a hero as this is an MMO(RPG-Role Playing Game).b:cool

Do you know your role? b:sin ...
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:victory almost as entertaining as Troll war rocky...

on topic:
    - more OP sins running around feeling pro xD
    - new competition may lead to some real nice fights until one side gets the upper hand and everybody and their mom joins the winning side b:surrender

b:thanks gogo Mayhem/Troll bid on each other... make a 2 pm war happen next weekend b:pleased

cheers
    Eddy

+1

Also, hai Eddy. :D

I am not quite sure I agree people would gravitate towards one faction though. Two strong allies maybe, if you think about it. Most factions have a core they would not kick out for room regardless of how great the other players offered are skill wise.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Well,

Every server should have at least 1 person who believes in right and the has faith in the good of people ingame or out.

Mentally at least 1 person should act the role of a hero as this is an MMO(RPG-Role Playing Game).b:cool

Do you know your role? b:sin ...

Ladies and gentlemen this is why we go outside to remember MMO should not be taken this seriously b:shocked b:shocked
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    There'd be one server full of idiots who think they know how to play instead of two.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • tek1nig
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen this is why we go outside to remember MMO should not be taken this seriously b:shocked b:shocked

You forgot the RPG this is an "MMORPG" Role playing game bruh - Do you even lift?
    VWjvQZ8.jpg