What would happen if we merge with Lost City

Options
Seek_NK - Harshlands
Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
Apparently the servers are down for more than a day, so I was kinda wondering what would happen if harshlands merge into lost city

My prediction:

Infamous and Troll would rush to form an alliance with ChinaTown and worship them.
In other words, kiss their ***

b:laughb:chuckle
youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
Post edited by Seek_NK - Harshlands on

Comments

• annalisset
    annalisset Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Who would win infa or chinatown? b:bored
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mayhem would go from being 4th strongest faction on server to 12th strongest :<.
  • annalisset
    annalisset Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    And Akira would QQ becuase casters and ranged classes kite from him. b:chuckle
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hmm let's see

Infa would first get their zombies to get back online, and still loose coz their zombies like travest is a 1 or 2 shots nowadays

Once they realize they cannot win, they would try some kinda alternative like messaging "B***cl*w" for freebie cool stuff

After that they would promise people in ChinaTown some gear and try to get them allied. But hey it's ChinaTown, not Troll. So I doubt they would agree

So end of the day infa would get their ***** kicked and take some corner of map like misfortune city and stay AFK at its banker
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Apparently the servers are down for more than a day, so I was kinda wondering what would happen if harshlands merge into lost city

My prediction:

Infamous and Troll would rush to form an alliance with ChinaTown and worship them.
    In other words, kiss their ***

b:laughb:chuckle

Not likely considering things that have transpired before. But wouldn't expect y'all to know about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Not bothered about what u guys did on private server, but I heard and saw a video of TW where they owned u guys. Mosquito or something was ur guild right?
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We owned them after we got equal numbers and things hammered out, but I could not record there without lagging the **** out so bleh.

But no, I'm referring to Vendetta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:chuckle LOL .... so if servers will merge at 1 point it's still all about Infa .

This guild is so VIP, since no matter what happens people think about it .

Guys better think what impact would have on u or your guild ... Infa can take care of itself like it always did and showed it since it was created .

I get the feeling some are just frustrated cos we didn't split or rage quit the guild or fight about money etc etc etc , insert random reason .
    There is no point to summon Infa's "zombies" when there is no challenge, cos let's face it , doesn't matter how much other guilds farm or cs they just can't offer something to make people active again....so till then people enjoy rl or other games .

So before dreaming and making scenarios about Infa think what can u actually do, unless u can do nothing and this is the only thing that brings u pleasure and satisfaction in PWI .

b:bye
  • MadJeffi - Harshlands
    MadJeffi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It would be cool for them to merge, wouldn't care about the effects on infa or other op guilds but it might bring life back into the game( since there is so much QQ and hate anymore)plus maybe there server does crash as much.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Wampire, let's not give the VIP credit to infa . Just because people speak about infa it doesn't mean infa is VIP. Look at harshlands forum thread again and see how many conversations go around infa?

Your Ego makes it "VIP"

You said something about infa "proven something in the past"
    Let's talk about this.

1. Crimson beat infa when ashez was the lead back then and infa cried help to dark, when dark went to infa they realized u guys are derp asf so they went back to dark

2. The PVE option was set to server on a patch by accident and wee infa was questing blue name, it went to an extent that a so called barb had to rename his barb from A****_Green to A****_Blue - this was because dark was hunting infa down by then

3. By this season beginning crimson beat infa and infa spawned with card sets

I can keep adding so many points for why you guys are so "VIP"

Now u guys say that other guilds can't get ppl to compete with you? You guys have all sorts of cheaters in there, starting from card sets to damage hacks

Someone can pay to win but not cheat to win

What have we accomplished? You aren't online much in game are you?
    Go back to being AFK and keep wondering why there is no one to compete against or why u guys are so "VIP"
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    There'd be one server full of idiots who think they know how to play instead of two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Woah .... impressive

Since most of the people talk on forums and in game about Infa ... yeah this makes it VIP .

1. Crimson managed some full defense wars and maybe beat us in idk around 2 wars before time was over in how many years ? more than 2 now ? Not talking about wined wars from the last season . How many times Infa just crushed Crimson in 1 v 1 ? Or max 2 pushes? Many, many times since i attend TW and did it in the past too .
    So ur point relies in a few wins vs more than 30 ? Yup, ur logic here is flawless .

U talk about the alliance Dark-Infa and our past good and bad times , but what about Crimson using Mayhem as meat shield on map for so many years ? Or what about the time when Crimson was nothing and they were lucky Flashlight got banned when he was Insanity leader and so 80% of them had to move to Crimson and suddenly Crimson was alive all thanks to Flashlight aka Slowz aka others . ^^
    Too much info , huh?

2. A...-Green is just a member and seems u dislike him like many others do , this doesn't represent an entire guild . Same way maybe i dislike Crimson but doesn't mean i don't have good friends there or that if i dislike 1 drama person from Crimson means i dislike the guild or that he/she represents the entire guild .
    But u just wanted to go ham on this point without taking logic path .

3. By this season started Crimson had only wined wars . The only one we showed last season to them we just won in less than 30 mins . Cos our main priority was to TW against Dark .
    Sadly they had a huge drama on their core level ... still confused about the reason and idc too much , but resulted into guild disband and some joined Infa, some went to Crimson and a few scattered in Bankai and Mayhem at that moment from what i recall .

About cheat to win or cs to win or w/e , let's not forget the nuema portal char ended in Crimson and after a while also people from Infa and Crimson poped-up with card sets .... w/e method was used i know for a fact is was the same on both sides .

Yup tbh i am online once in a blue moon .... cos even with my **** cards not leveled and astral sky not leveled my char is still good to go for TW . And my PWI activity or non activity shouldn't concern others, since it's my personal choice how to manage my time .

Woah ... yes sir ... i will so go back to afk just cos u told me so . Lmao do u even hear urself? But i will take this line as a lack of inspiration and u just used it to make urself be proud it .
    And who needs the game when forums are far more entertaining with you here .

b:dirty
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Since most of the people talk on forums and in game about Infa ... yeah this makes it VIP .

Everyday I see in CNN right, they talk about this person who "abused a person in the streets". They talk about this all day and all week, damn he should be a VIP
    still confused about the reason and idc too much

If you care, ask jekel, you will prolly know why

About cheat to win or cs to win or w/e , let's not forget the nuema portal char ended in Crimson and after a while also people from Infa and Crimson poped-up with card sets .... w/e method was used i know for a fact is was the same on both sides .

So since there was a portal set archer you guys decided to cheat and get a few of your members card sets too right? What does this make you? Cheat to win?

Who plays the portal archer now? Crimson?
    Where is the Crimson card set people now? Crimson? I saw that N**ak sin in Infa

This goes to a limit where you guys had to put the portal set archer in Troll to fight Mayhem coz Troll was desperate for win right away.

Like you said, you login once in a blue moon, you have all outdated info or the infa fed ****. So you wouldn't see the point really
    cos even with my **** cards not leveled and astral sky not leveled my char is still good to go for TW .

I lol'd
    Woah ... yes sir ... i will so go back to afk just cos u told me so . Lmao do u even hear urself? But i will take this line as a lack of inspiration and u just used it to make urself be proud it .
    And who needs the game when forums are far more entertaining with you here .

b:dirty

Love u too, will be waiting to hear a new philosophy from you.
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Seek_NK wrote:
    1. Crimson beat infa when ashez was the lead back then and infa cried help to dark, when dark went to infa they realized u guys are derp asf so they went back to dark

2. The PVE option was set to server on a patch by accident and wee infa was questing blue name, it went to an extent that a so called barb had to rename his barb from A****_Green to A****_Blue - this was because dark was hunting infa down by then

3. By this season beginning crimson beat infa and infa spawned with card sets

1. Ah yes...losing 40 v. 80 is such a terrible thing and we are such trash. ):

I'll be frank, merge didn't work out due to attitudes on both sides and ended in a night of dumb **** involving alts and people outside of guild that shouldn't have happened. There was an understanding when we went into this that it was temp anyway though.

2. I never went blue name on any of my chars, not even the bots, and was pretty actively bot hunting around this time so dunno why you're bringing this up.

3. 1st war was entirely our fault and I take full blame for that. 2nd war was them turtling our ~50 people with their 80 and we got their crystal down to 7m while they didn't even touch our crystal.

Also, lets go into cardsets in each guild at the time. I will not list names, but I will list class.

Infa:

Archer- Twin Stars+Winged Elf General S sets with lifeprime rb'd maybe by this time? I forget (2 card+4 card)
    Mage- Human General S set (4 card)
    Psychic- Symphony of Fate S set (2 card)
    Barb- Twin Stars S set (2 card) (also pretty solely a cata barb so this set doesn't do too much for him)
    Seeker- Sin of the Fallen God S set (2 card) (and I'm literally checking squadlists around this time and don't see him in any of them until August)

Crim:

Archer- Nuema Portal S set (6 card)
    Psychic- Dream of Generations S set with 1 or 2 rb'd at the time (3 card)
    Barb- Dream of Generations S set (3 card)
    Sin- Human General S set (4 card)
    Mystic- Warsong City S/A set (6 card)
    Archer- Twin Stars S set (2 card)
    Mage- Twin Stars S set (2 card)

I mean...seriously, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited November 2014
    Options
    woah u take some random lines out of context just to have something to say

U compare a game forum and a game activity to CNN ( news international channel)? U must re-think this .

I don't have to ask Jekel since i got input from both sides of Dark that made the guild disband, and i got 2 different stories . But i am sure the truth is somewhere in the middle ... wasn't motivated enough to start digging on this .

So when u like u bring up the past, when u don't u mention about now . Who cared who plays it now? It's not like we put that char in Crimson or we decided to take it out . Like no one can control my char to join a guild or another .

Seems about the Mayhem, Insanity thingy u had nothing to comment , huh? But nvm it was obvious .
    About troll ... well troll leaders are not Infa people but seems they r in good relation with Infa, so they were smart enough to discuss with us not to wipe them out . Jelly? Alliances were always made by many guilds . Who allies with who it's a matter of choice for leadership of every guild .

You lol'd but obvious i had much more fun with my outdated char in TW vs Crimson, ofc when they came ... being focused to troll with RB or building up chi for tempest or every other thing i shouldn't do in a real TW since people in my squad didn't take damage too often .

Sadly all this will end soon since my **** net should be better in a few hours and i can do something else than stalking forum.

Tho i must admit it was fun doing it after a long time .

Have fun in game and maybe see u in TW....no clue in what guild are u ...sowwy.

For every other aspect seems Eo updated u since she has way much more info, being active for real .

b:bye
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Eo,

I am not trying to say crimson beat U guys with 1 push or whom they had

I am saying that, they beat u for whatever reason initially, and right after that the Mage Archer u mentioned spawned with card set? Legitimate **** right Eo ?

Wampire,

You were the one who started talking random stuff like VIP and infa glory whilst the first thread of this post clearly states that infa forms alliance with whomever they see as a threat.

Your comments about the "troll alliance" backs it up now

Thanks and sure, see u around. Maybe in world map open pvp but not a TW coz no one got time to waste it on an opponent who "cheats to win"
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
    edited November 2014
    Options
    my god the qq is unreal
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You don't see the sarcasm even if it hits u like a train in the face .

I won't start to draw or something similar to point sarcasm...thought it was more than obvious but u took it so serious to CNN level....so yeah i gave up on that .

You say Infa cheats, i say many used the back door method to obtain cards from other guilds too .

If you can prove it that Infa did it and only Infa ... i am interested in that .

I wanna see the "damage ****" ... cos everyone talks about it ... but really for once i wanna see it exists... not another story .

And as far for world map PVP ... i log for TW and very very rare for dailies .... so i see no chance with that, cos even then i rush it and do just a few.

I have no interest in PWi as a game but i still have interest for a few friends, the drama and qq that is constantly provided by people .

Akira behave .... or no cat food for u at dinner tonight . :D
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The CNN was used as an example to state that there are 2 types of famous people or VIP or whatever u wana call it

One is people who really do cool stuff and other is people who do derp ****
    Both will be talked about and is being talked about in this game too.
    I don't know how u interpreted what I said but can be least bothered

And your point regarding card sets clearly says that you have no idea abt what's going on
    So it's no point talking to you

Ofcourse u haven't realized the damage hax coz u don't fight ur own ppl?
    Go fight ur sins
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The CNN was used as an example to state that there are 2 types of famous people or VIP or whatever u wana call it

One is people who really do cool stuff and other is people who do derp ****
    Both will be talked about and is being talked about in this game too.
    I don't know how u interpreted what I said but can be least bothered

And your point regarding card sets clearly says that you have no idea abt what's going on
    So it's no point talking to you

Ofcourse u haven't realized the damage hax coz u don't fight ur own ppl?
    Go fight ur sins

i fight those sins, not scared of any of their damage lol. this damage **** thing is pretty amusing
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ok first a huge LOL at the card sets argument. WOW someone got a 3 or 4 card set, **** me running. Never ever possible at all, ever. Not with the amount of packs they bought or get from the Primal boss. Impossible I tells ya...... IM...POSS...IBLE

Give it up already. Someone cash shopped more then you and got a card set, either cash shop as much as them or **** already. Aside from the full neuma archer that went bei bei , give up the card set argument, there are more players outside of infamous that have card sets, yet no ones says **** about that. Everyone cries wolf but cant back up sweet diddly ****.
    Do me a favour, cry me a river and build a bridge across it to take your **** somewhere else.

On what will happen if LC merged with Harshlands? LC would mass quit because of all the cry baby nonsense that goes on in Harshlands.

LOL @ damage hacks.
  • MadJeffi - Harshlands
    MadJeffi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So much hate.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    tmllover wrote: »
    ok first a huge LOL at the card sets argument. WOW someone got a 3 or 4 card set, **** me running. Never ever possible at all, ever. Not with the amount of packs they bought or get from the Primal boss. Impossible I tells ya...... IM...POSS...IBLE

Give it up already. Someone cash shopped more then you and got a card set, either cash shop as much as them or **** already. Aside from the full neuma archer that went bei bei , give up the card set argument, there are more players outside of infamous that have card sets, yet no ones says **** about that. Everyone cries wolf but cant back up sweet diddly ****.
    Do me a favour, cry me a river and build a bridge across it to take your **** somewhere else.

On what will happen if LC merged with Harshlands? LC would mass quit because of all the cry baby nonsense that goes on in Harshlands.

LOL @ damage hacks.

Hi infa *** kisser, mind to tell ur name or busy kissin still?
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi infa *** kisser, mind to tell ur name or busy kissin still?

Show me proof of damage hacks and all the other things you are claiming, then I will reveal myself.

Not an *** kisser tho, just someone who is tired of seeing all the cry babies **** their diapers, and cant back up a dam thing they say.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The 4 card S set archer got his a bit after the portal archer did. Then all the people with solely 2 card sets and the Dream of Generations psy had them prior to the wars as well.

As for damage hacks, there is no such thing. Sometimes you just get hit for BS damage and there's nothing you can do about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lolz so butthurt
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    LC would learn how to play veno and HL would learn how to play sin? (Sorry, but I've seen LC venos do some EXTREMELY derpy things over and over every time I've watched PK there, and that's bad coming from me...)

Also, judging by other games that have merged servers from different time zones, people would complain about time differences of events.

I admit the ego battles between some faction leaders would make me giggle and they'd probably destroy each other trying to merge because they wouldn't kiss each other's boots.

Overall only effect it would have on me is more pk.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why do you guys care about about infa that much? They are literally just a horde of cash players that have done questionable things. Plus they are like afk 95% of the time. They just log, tw for the peen and log. It's just better to ignore them, as they are insignificant in every aspect of the game. Well except for tw, that's about it. Plus you can enjoy great tw among the smaller guilds and then just go back to farming once the afk horde comes it. I mean, most infa players are not even good. It's just insane gears and at the best, mediocre skill at their toons. Then boasting about being the best while winning with "significant" advantages. I feel this thread is based more on ego rather than trying to enjoy the game.
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Some are jerks, some are okay, some are nice people. Some are good players, some are meh, some are terrible.

Other than fighting some of them for fun, their existence as a whole is..well, not of much interest to me. They could disband tomorrow and I'd be mildly curious but move on in less than 30 minutes to a new topic. Like fluffy kittens or cupcakes.

I'm in Mayhem, I fight along side Mayhem, I'm happy here, therefore my interests are invested here.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Everyday I see in CNN right, they talk about this person who "abused a person in the streets". They talk about this all day and all week, damn he should be a VIP

This goes to a limit where you guys had to put the portal set archer in Troll to fight Mayhem coz Troll was desperate for win right away.

If we quote on quote CHEATED to win why did we win in a 2pm 1v1 about a weeks ago WITHOUT the so called archer? Dont believe me JustAllEvil took a video i believe EO and Ike_Night did too. YOU chose not to come aswell which in all honesty would have not made a difference because Cykotic nor I could show up to that TW so we still were missing firepower and Troll still killed it lol. Troll did show in massive force vs mayhem but is that our fault the faction did as instructed and wrecked havoc? Mayhem put up a GF it was what a hour and 18min but got bested, so please tell me how we "cheated". Next thing its unfair to have our catabarbs in barb form or cleric buff our squads or lmao. Oh btw we in no way kiss Infa *** of which you claim we just dont go around picking fights with everyone, we play to Troll not stir drama nor spread the QQ.