East Coast Servers [Update Possibly Fixed]

Comments

• sr110777
    sr110777 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The servers are down how can they be up dont you look at the posts even ppl on vpn are effected....

it is an issue with one of the hubs that you go through to get to pwi servers some people have a different route so they don't hit the hub that is down...that's why some people can get on while others cant
  • butterglobe
    butterglobe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ninja00111 wrote: »
    My friend, the difference is: Say I purchase an XBOX from Microsoft and some games. Microsoft did not just take enough money from me to pay off their mortgage. Furthermore, they have no more control of my usage of said XBOX provided I don't indulge in online play. The machine is mine and they cant take it back. Now take the person who just 3 days ago cashed $3k to finish off their +12 gear and went out to "pwn some noobs". How pro they must be right? How wisely their investment in their entertainment product went. And to add insult to injury, how caring the support is for their product. How nice it is to hear comforting words from an employee of their product, or is it a stab in the back when they are hung out to dry with nothing to show for it?

Well we do have our differing opinions on tangible and intangible assets but as I'm going to bed, lets move on to the parts where we can agree on:

I strongly agree that this by all means should be a high profit business and with the income its receiving, the lack of customer service is dismal to say the least. I also understand that it's hard to face a sea of barking qq-ers but at the end of the day, a simple hourly update to answer some questions regarding missed bhs/attendance/compensation and to drop an assurance that this issue is still being worked on would do wonders on the consumers' feeling that an insider is there for them rather than feelings of abandonment. Even if its just a post every now and then to say that you don't have the answer but will take note of the grievances presented would be something too.

Ok off to bed. Zzz...
  • chaosregen9
    chaosregen9 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sr110777 wrote: »
    it is an issue with one of the hubs that you go through to get to pwi servers some people have a different route so they don't hit the hub that is down...that's why some people can get on while others cant

Thats not realy true I tried with many diffrent VPN ips and normal ones even ones from japan and China USa everywhere I tried over 50 diffrent areas if thats so too why ppl experianceing DC's and then never getting back on think about it.. If they where on then DC now there not getting on
    ????

If I get on then I get a DC then try to get back does it mean im conecting to that hub if thats the case I could never get on in the first place....
  • mavrodica
    mavrodica Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sparkiesoft give us an update if you can.

I think if is not fixed today, will not be fixed unthil monday. :|
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    GM final response:
    http://i.imgur.com/OHyfnsY.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaosregen9
    edited November 2014

thats a response they been at it for over 30 hours and still dont know what it is lol
  • sr110777
    edited November 2014

:-O you mean someone actually gave an update?? Mark it on the calendar b:chuckle
  • nestorulloa
    nestorulloa Posts: 19
    edited November 2014
    Have you tried to turn it off an on again?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85xwZ_OLX0

My job here is done*flies away*

now ill pray a drinking game everytime someone rages on my post= 1Shot b:laugh
  • mavrodica
    edited November 2014
    SweetieBot, report server status!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mavrodica wrote: »
    SweetieBot, report server status!
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 121ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 121ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 132ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 218ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 166ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• mavrodica
    edited November 2014
    SweetieBot, can we trow eggs in GM'a house?
  • googie991
    googie991 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The servers died....it went into OP player overload ....if u dont believe that then go join the illuminati QQRIP
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    mavrodica wrote: »
    SweetieBot, can we trow eggs in GM'a house?
    Perhaps we could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• chaosregen9
    edited November 2014
    Im gona go take a walk im prity tired and ticked and just bumed out I hope its fixed soon I need to get some stress off LOL
  • vamp1213
    vamp1213 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I Tried running this in VPN on my system its still wont connect at all so the ppl that say there **** runs on VPN is a freking weardo or something no joke I tried doing it open closed etc Diffrent ports etc multi configs and no go I tried it on 4 other systems VPN all changed ips and no go I also tried on diffrent ISP's no go as I have 3 diffrent ISP's for server and non server conections I aslo tested it at my Collage and no go either on my work pc no go either. On my bosses pc VPN no go either. I pinged the servers they are down tracerout hops is nothing its on there end I wanted to let you all know that. the connection rate is nothing it just wont conect the other servers like arc west and qurop even some uD servers seem unafected from the outside and are visible to all my systems even from work etc. the issues are west specific servers as I narrowed it down.

*freaking *weirdos *different (three times bro three times!) *also *college *connect *unaffected

Now that we got that out of the way... You realize that you're an idiot right? When you connected your VPN where were you connecting too? if the servers on the VPN had any relationship with the east coast then that's why you didn't connect. My VPN worked I connected to a server in cali and was able to access the east coast servers.. even if you connected to all the other servers if they didn't work its for this reason, Don't You understand that its a gateway problem and the fact that they can't handle overflow meaning someone on there staff didn't think of what would happen if the max amount of players were to jump on at once the gateway's won't know how to give proper listing to each player thus causing the gateway to overflow and since they don't have any form of back-up gateways to take the overflow the server crashes. My next thing is what VPN did you even use? I'm currently using Private Internet access.. And it works perfectly i connected like i said before from the cali server... I even tried the east server and it works only problem and its because of the VPN is ping is in the 300 range... So maybe your VPN doesn't work or you didn't set it up properly.. I HONESTLY WISH THEY'D JUST HIRE ME TO WORK FOR THEM! FOR GOD SAKES! anyway... You can't spell and I'll just guess you don't really know much about computer,networks and the likes

P.S IF YOU WANT PROOF MY FRIEND IS TESTING ALL THE AMERICA SERVERS WHICH GOES FROM (Mid-west,West,East,Texas,Cali,Seattle,Florida.

Thank you
    -Betawolf/WIKI.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    vamp1213 wrote: »
    *freaking *weirdos *different (three times bro three times!) *also *college *connect *unaffected

Now that we got that out of the way... You realize that you're an idiot right? When you connected your VPN where were you connecting too? if the servers on the VPN had any relationship with the east coast then that's why you didn't connect. My VPN worked I connected to a server in cali and was able to access the east coast servers.. even if you connected to all the other servers if they didn't work its for this reason, Don't You understand that its a gateway problem and the fact that they can't handle overflow meaning someone on there staff didn't think of what would happen if the max amount of players were to jump on at once the gateway's won't know how to give proper listing to each player thus causing the gateway to overflow and since they don't have any form of back-up gateways to take the overflow the server crashes. My next thing is what VPN did you even use? I'm currently using Private Internet access.. And it works perfectly i connected like i said before from the cali server... I even tried the east server and it works only problem and its because of the VPN is ping is in the 300 range... So maybe your VPN doesn't work or you didn't set it up properly.. I HONESTLY WISH THEY'D JUST HIRE ME TO WORK FOR THEM! FOR GOD SAKES! anyway... You can't spell and I'll just guess you don't really know much about computer,networks and the likes

P.S IF YOU WANT PROOF MY FRIEND IS TESTING ALL THE AMERICA SERVERS WHICH GOES FROM (Mid-west,West,East,Texas,Cali,Seattle,Florida.

Thank you
    -Betawolf/WIKI.

Some people are getting instantaneously banned for using VPN services for a random "logging in with proxy" bull**** auto ban reason ... -_- ....
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited November 2014
    We're still having some routing issues, which we're trying to resolve with our ISP, but it shouldn't be affecting everyone like it was earlier.
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    SweetieBot, report server status.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • weedwhack
    weedwhack Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We're still having some routing issues, which we're trying to resolve with our ISP, but it shouldn't be affecting everyone like it was earlier.

It took you guys over 24 hours to get in contact with your ISP....b:chuckle
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited November 2014

Sparkie its been over 24 hours scent i've been able to log in man im miss all my cheackins and im miss bh and miss sell from my shop help a player out please
  • weedwhack
    edited November 2014
    Dang 42 pages deep on this thread.... You guys need better staff or better isp or servers or something....b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    SweetieBot, report server status.
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 133ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 198ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 122ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 119ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 346ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• weedwhack
    edited November 2014
    Sweetiebot Can you please display east coast server total downtime?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    weedwhack wrote: »
    Sweetiebot Can you please display east coast server total downtime?
    I could, but what would be the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• weedwhack
    edited November 2014

to show people how long the server has been down for whatever reason you guys are having
  • XLadyMayax - Dreamweaver
    XLadyMayax - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014

yay sparkie replied b:thanks

can you please try to give us more than one absence note per account??
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. If I hear any news, I'll post it in here.

Thanks!

Update: We're still having some routing issues, which we're trying to resolve with our ISP, but it shouldn't be affecting everyone like it was earlier.

Thanks for an update - finally

Email me my weapon mold for compensation b:laugh
  • sr110777
    edited November 2014

lmao that was a good answer lmao
  • Tuscket - Raging Tide
    Tuscket - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. If I hear any news, I'll post it in here.

Thanks!

Update: We're still having some routing issues, which we're trying to resolve with our ISP, but it shouldn't be affecting everyone like it was earlier.

Ok sparkie, time for another update the server has been down more than 24 hours.
  • weedwhack
    edited November 2014
    sweetiebot please display the server status