East Coast Servers [Update Possibly Fixed]

Options

Comments

• clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ninja00111 wrote: »
    I am thoroughly enjoying seeing all the cashers QQ. All that money for nothing! Not so tough now are ya smart guy? Should have invested in something, i dont know, REAL?

LMAO - A forum stalker telling someone else to get a real life

It is actually possible to have a mix of online and real life but I guess that's beyond your comprehension

I made a simple observation and you equate that to I have no real life - BRILLIANT DEDUCTION
  • butterglobe
    butterglobe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    LOLs at all the people who spent a fortune on a free game. Bet ya feel stupid now huh? Let this be a lesson to all you people! This game can stop at any time no matter how much money you foolishly squander! Hell, keep cashing! Keep throwing your money away and feed me your tears! b:laugh

I think its a flawed opinion. People pay a lot for console games too; buying the machine and game discs that has approximately +/-10hrs of gameplay, even renting means you'll have to fork out cash at some point. MMOs that require monthly payments to maintain an account means cashing too. Actually outdoor sports can be quite costly if you're trying to go anywhere semi-pro with it.

I think what's most important is if you're having fun. There's no point in spending money if you're not into it in the first place. :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »

SweetieBot, please report server status.
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 107ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 114ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 129ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 111ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 158ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yeah i got connection back to RT aswell alltho i didnt have the issue of not being able to connect untill like 15 miins ago b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Target Name: pwieast2.perfectworld.com
    IP: 198.49.243.16
    Date/Time: 11/7/2014 11:37:51 AM to 11/7/2014 11:39:11 AM

1 1 ms 0 ms 1 ms 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 1 ms PK5001Z.PK5001Z [192.168.0.1]
    2 26 ms 26 ms 27 ms 28 ms 27 ms 27 ms 27 ms 27 ms 27 ms fl-67-235-176-1.dhcp.embarqhsd.net [67.235.176.1]
    3 27 ms 26 ms 27 ms 26 ms 27 ms 26 ms 26 ms 28 ms 27 ms fl-64-45-223-225.dhcp.embarqhsd.net [64.45.223.225]
    4 N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A 44 ms 173-248-87-123.centurylink.net [173.248.87.123]
    5 N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A 31 ms [199.44.13.29]
    6 N/A N/A N/A 75 ms N/A 39 ms 45 ms 32 ms 37 ms 208-110-248-133.centurylink.net [208.110.248.133]
    7 N/A N/A N/A N/A 32 ms N/A N/A 37 ms 33 ms bb-tlhsflxa-jx9-02-ae0.0.core.centurytel.net [208.110.248.74]
    8 N/A N/A 39 ms * 50 ms 39 ms * * * bb-atlngamv-jx9-01-xe-10-1-0.core.cenrurytel.net [208.110.248.57]
    9 62 ms 56 ms 60 ms 57 ms 63 ms 119 ms 55 ms 55 ms * bb-rcmtncxa-jx9-01-ae3.0.core.centurytel.net [208.110.248.77]
    10 87 ms 94 ms * * 86 ms 95 ms 87 ms N/A 89 ms bst-edge-05.inet.qwest.net [67.14.30.126]
    11 90 ms * 86 ms 85 ms 85 ms 85 ms * 85 ms 85 ms [65.120.117.250]
    12 90 ms N/A 84 ms 84 ms 86 ms 90 ms 85 ms 85 ms 83 ms border11.te7-1-bbnet1.bsn.pnap.net [63.251.128.41]
    13 N/A N/A 85 ms 96 ms 99 ms 92 ms 101 ms 97 ms 92 ms perfectworldent-4.border11.bsn.pnap.net [216.52.61.78]
    14 N/A N/A N/A N/A 91 ms 85 ms * N/A 83 ms border11.te7-1-bbnet1.bsn.pnap.net [63.251.128.41]
    15 92 ms 92 ms 90 ms * 84 ms 86 ms * 84 ms 84 ms [198.49.243.16]

Ping statistics for pwieast2.perfectworld.com
    Packets: Sent = 9, Received = 7, Lost = 2 (22.2%)
    Round Trip Times: Minimum = 84ms, Maximum = 92ms, Average = 87ms
  • Kenanncccc - Raging Tide
    Kenanncccc - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    bunch of lair no sever back upb:shocked
  • ninja00111
    ninja00111 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I think its a flawed opinion. People pay a lot for console games too; buying the machine and game discs that has approximately +/-10hrs of gameplay, even renting means you'll have to fork out cash at some point. MMOs that require monthly payments to maintain an account means cashing too. Actually outdoor sports can be quite costly if you're trying to go anywhere semi-pro with it.

I think what's most important is if you're having fun. There's no point in spending money if you're not into it in the first place. :)

Ooooh! Someone with a brain! Ok, lemme break this down. I am not against games generating revenue. MY point lies in how cashers with the OP +12 full S card set 2 times rebirthed gear suddenly loose everything and they have no control. A person with half a brain would have invested that insane amount of money into something they COULD control. Again, this is not a stab at a simple game attempting to make ends meat. This is about the people taking all your money all the way to the bank and you cant do anything. You were robed and theres not a damn thing you can do about it..
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    bunch of lair no sever back upb:shocked

probably those who has issue before still cant get on, rest of us who didnt had any problems before now can get on b:chuckle
  • blossomiee
    blossomiee Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I didn't point a gun at anyone's head and make them read my posts. I am simply pointing out how fragile someones precious epeen is and how easily it can be taken away, and how hilarious that is to me how breakable the cashers are when their fantasy world comes crashing down. If they were smart, they would have put their money into something tangible so that it couldn't be taken away when the power goes out. Don't fault me for the laughing fit that ensues b:laugh

You're an idiot and need to do something with your life other than going on forums and complaining about what other people do with their money. Don't worry about them and worry about your own damn self. And the only reason why they probably CS is because they have enough money to care for themselves and get what they want. Sounds to me you are one of those people who can't always get what they want.
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

probably those who has issue before still cant get on, rest of us who didnt had any problems before now can get on b:chuckle

take a pic showing day/hour and saying im online
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • mavrodica
    mavrodica Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot, please server status!
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

I actually managed to get on after trying another internet provider XD but since it's from my smart phone.. no ty, PW can go dig themselves; not using that out of 4 other internet providers that they reject XD + it's to laggy for gaming but good for other stuff
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    mavrodica wrote: »
    Sweetiebot, please server status!
    Something's wrong and I can't talk good at the moment :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• ninja00111
    edited November 2014
    Options
    blossomiee wrote: »
    You're an idiot and need to do something with your life other than going on forums and complaining about what other people do with their money. Don't worry about them and worry about your own damn self. And the only reason why they probably CS is because they have enough money to care for themselves and get what they want. Sounds to me you are one of those people who can't always get what they want.

Yes! feed me this tears! Feed me your hatred! Im not worried because I DID invest wisely. Am I to be denied getting to laugh at those who did not? b:pleased
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, report server status please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options

SweetieBot, report server status please.
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 142ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 132ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 104ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 156ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sr110777
    sr110777 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot, server status please
  • clokey#3498
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ok im online now, im using my cellphone net, i cant use my internet cause i cant enter >.>
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • blossomiee
    blossomiee Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yes! feed me this tears! Feed me your hatred! Im not worried because I DID invest wisely. Am I to be denied getting to laugh at those who did not? b:pleased

Whatever.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    sr110777 wrote: »
    Sweetiebot, server status please
    Where are you located?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    clokey8 wrote: »
    ok im online now, im using my cellphone net, i cant use my internet cause i cant enter >.>

b:chuckle I refuse to do it! come on out of 5 ways I can get internet be it wifi, mobile internet and so on, it had to be my smart phone internet >_>

so on 4 ways east is dead on smart phone all east servers are up.... b:surrender
  • ninja00111
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Dont be mad at me people! PWI is the one who took all your money, denied you of something REAL in your life that you could have bought with that money! They are the ones not caring about you right now! See all the posts from the PWI community apologizing for this? See how they comfort you? We all know you cant walk up to a pretty woman and say "Hey baby, i've got r9rr +12 full Jade armor! Wanna go ... slay some World Bosses?" *panties drop* BUT PWI EMPLOYEES CAN. They have your money, and all the awesome REAL things they can buy with it, and you have a useless client. Bravo Bravo b:thanks
  • chaosregen9
    chaosregen9 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I Tried running this in VPN on my system its still wont connect at all so the ppl that say there **** runs on VPN is a freking weardo or something no joke I tried doing it open closed etc Diffrent ports etc multi configs and no go I tried it on 4 other systems VPN all changed ips and no go I also tried on diffrent ISP's no go as I have 3 diffrent ISP's for server and non server conections I aslo tested it at my Collage and no go either on my work pc no go either. On my bosses pc VPN no go either. I pinged the servers they are down tracerout hops is nothing its on there end I wanted to let you all know that. the connection rate is nothing it just wont conect the other servers like arc west and qurop even some uD servers seem unafected from the outside and are visible to all my systems even from work etc. the issues are west specific servers as I narrowed it down.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    WEST SIDE!! the best side xD
    lol popular 90's rap phraze b:laugh
  • weedwhack
    weedwhack Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Okay so I am very new to this game, I had just started playing 2 days ago and picked an east coast server to play on. now that the game has been down for 24 hours on the east coast only makes me rethink my decision to play on east coast, and with that play/recommend the game to anyone. And lets not talk about the lack of gm discussion with us about what exactly is going on. To anyone/GM at ARC and anyone at PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL this is not the way you should start new players into the game. It makes me want to not play or recommend your game at all because of 24 hr downtimes.
  • chaosregen9
    chaosregen9 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I have a bad feeling the issue reside in some update instaled on your servers itself however It can be router specific or switch specific also being that you cant see the servers and tracerout is haveing issues as well. did PWI fail to pay there ISP bills LOL
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Me being online and server status

sorry that SS ir blurry (at least for me) idk why is that

nope those Screenshots look fine to me, not blurry at all.
  • clokey#3498
    edited November 2014
    Options