Tell me how lucky you are

13»

Comments

• deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The other night i decided to buy 1 pack wich was a little over 3mill and i won a 5 mill token woot lol
  • tini08
    tini08 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I was at the forges in thousands streams getting sage books for my mystic and got 3 Verdent Shells in a row and on my first ever 100 glave that i made (you know the forges in Raging Tide (the red one)( please forgive my noobness)) I got -9 chan, +12 Vit and +13 Mag. Now I made another one and got -10 chan and 4% of reduced phys damage.
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited October 2014
    I got 5 pack out of catshop and got a DOT + a luner wep orb and a silk fash pack u talking about lunky
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Friend of mine opened Crown of Madness helm in 27th pack she tried lolz
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Never thought I was particularly lucky, but after beging away recently for 9 months, I purchased 20 anni packs for the tokens and got a Scroll of Tome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    just finished the quest called: The Weapon. almost done with all the quests in the game, just need 2 more demonol documents and Tiger's wit will be conquered
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    just finished the quest called: The Weapon. almost done with all the quests in the game, just need 2 more demonol documents and Tiger's wit will be conquered

Thats fking impressive lol
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    Thats fking impressive lol

I got super lucky today becuse if your in dreamweaver and trying to complete tiger's wit then you know that one of the documents are glitched. One of the documents turns into saturn wen u right click it which mens ull never beat the quest. I met someone today who obtained that demonol document 1 year ago wen it wasnt glitched and got the scroll. He traded it to me for 350k which mens i just have to wait patiently for sun and venus to show up
    edited November 2014
    Woo i beat Tiger's Wit, Drake's Wit, and The Weapon.

3 hardest quests in the game defeated :D
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I got you all Beat !!!!! It wasnt items that made me lucky. I made some awesome friends in this game and that beats out items anyday
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    A few posts back I commented that I'd opened 20 Anni packs and received a Scroll of Tome.

Incomprehensible as it may seem, this morning I purchased 20 additional packs because I wanted tokens for Crab Meat and pet cookies -- received another Scroll of Tome. That's two SoTs out of a total 40 packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    A few posts back I commented that I'd opened 20 Anni packs and received a Scroll of Tome.

Incomprehensible as it may seem, this morning I purchased 20 additional packs because I wanted tokens for Crab Meat and pet cookies -- received another Scroll of Tome. That's two SoTs out of a total 40 packs.

So when are you gonna buy some lotto tickets and split the profit with me? b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    So when are you gonna buy some lotto tickets and split the profit with me? b:cute

LOL, not me. I was on a business trip to Las Vegas not long ago, put $20 into the slots, lost it all in about 10 minutes, and felt sick to my stomach. I am no gambler -- for years I purchased a weekly Lotto ticket; one time, I won $10.

Pretty convinced my recent luck with packs is because I was NOT expecting anything -- just tokens.

On a side note, ever since I've played this game (5+ years) I've drooled over the Warsong weapons. And, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know my r9 weapon is better, but I couldn't resist the bling factor, I bought a Single Butterfly that came available on my server with part of the proceeds from my SoT. Not as good for NW or TW, but I still one-shot mobs in Morai and Primal -- and it's tres cool looking b:laugh And, of course, I've got a new game goal of collecting mats to reforge it -- should be even better with the new expansion.

Having a ton of fun -- thank you, PWI. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Kitty had a gear-making day yesterday. Lucky one at that.

First Kitty made a purge bow for her sins and archers. After a couple rerolls Kitty got SB+int+1 atk. level on it.

Next, Kitty made axes for her sage vit. narb. After 2 rerolls...SS+2xHP. Just what Kitty was looking for.

As Kitty prefers dual blades over dual swords she made T2-dual blades to wait for T3'ing(Kitty already had bought T3+5 dual swords for temporary use). Second roll on those blades was +20 attack level+130 max. p. attack and +19 dex.

Then Kitty bought CS for T3-HA cape. +10 str +11 str +11 dex +10 mag. Enough said?

As Kitty was feeling lucky she also rerolled her APS-barb's T3-claws. -Int+crit+attacklevel.

And Kitty +5'd those blades, cape and claws with quite ease(about 500 mirages used).

Kitty's luckiest day ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked