Tell me how lucky you are

Comments

• FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I rerolled my r8r boots 216 times and didnt get int! Wait... b:chuckle

I got double int on my s3 daggers which I guess in itself is pretty lucky. Had demon twin strike drop a week or 2 ago.

I guess my best luck is with my friends. Couldnt of got to where I am in game now without them, and im forever greatful, even if they dont really play anymore b:cryb:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slupor
    slupor Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Once when I got out of TT I saw coins laying on the ground and picked them, it turned out to be 30m b:pleased that was back in the days that 30m was still a lot of money

my punishment is probably that i rolled my r8r boots 400+ times and still didn't get -int
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    slupor wrote: »
    Once when I got out of TT I saw coins laying on the ground and picked them, it turned out to be 30m b:pleased that was back in the days that 30m was still a lot of money

my punishment is probably that i rolled my r8r boots 400+ times and still didn't get -int

xDDD u lucky ones. Back in the day when I was pursuing int on my r8r boots as well I eventually gave up after the 900th try w/o int.

The only thing that can be called lucky was that I got a 12* Orb through Dragon Fire Packs when I was getting Orbs for several +11/+12 orbs alrdy...but considering that I opened up nearly 5k packs...it got nothing to do with luck.

Besides that I always needed to work my **** off for my gears. Normally my luck is like the r8r boot thingy all the time (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Once bough about 300 anni packs at 360 coins each from a shop got a sky cover and afew other nice things at the time.
    Karma got me though when i sold the ring to the then leader of a guild i was in for 40 mil less then value not only did he quit afew months later but the ring was then taken by my ex who had started dating him before he quit .
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    A few things i got lucky on: Day 1 of Lady in the Moon event, got a War Avatar Chest A and got an A card(my 1st one ever), on my main(101 2nd rb, is it 101/102/102 or the other way around?, seeker)! On my second seeker, 101 non rb, got a B card and C card next day, bumped him up like 400+ hp! b:victory

On my 2nd reroll of my T2 sword, got the +20 attack level, and hp and range bonus.

My 1st ever Cape of Elite Leather I made(had the mold in the bank for about 5 levels before i made it) came out with 4 sockets! b:pleased

Both times i went to the forge in Thousand streams to make sage skills I got skillbooks for skills I hadn't learned yet, Woot!

There's a few more things, but this'll be last to mention: when i first started making OHT gears I had my 1st batch of stamina material and was trying to make some leggings. A gold piece came out, but the stats were just double wood resistance. So just for the helluvit I thought I'd make a helm. First one came out with 4 sockets, 3 star, hp +150, hp +135 and strength +7!!! b:thanks

It's been fun and, yes, some work but worth it! b:bye
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is somewhat rare that this happens now days but back when tokens were around 10k, I saw one catshop selling at 10k and one buying at 12k. Made about 30m in a few mins b:bye
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    open 10 packs of tiger event reward, got 1 DoD and 1 DoT. 250 mills in 15 minute :)
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My wife got a few (less than 50) snake's luck packs back when they were new. She got the flyer ticket out of one of them. Since her main is veno and untamed flyer looked worse than the blow-up dolphin flyer, she gave it to me. I became the owner of the server's first Aladdin's carpet. Seriously, people were offering like 2b for it. I even did taxi service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Today I managed to +8 4 pieces of gear with Tisha/Tiens for under 7m. Good saving of 400m~ there (Always stop at _+8 cause chances get worse lol) Really happy with that. Now all of my gear is +8 (APS and r8r both) apart from my damn stupid **** r8r boots.

I went to make a purge bow to help with TT farming and on the first roll of s2 I got x2 int haha super lucky but not what I needed so I had to reroll sadly b:laugh

I had some really bad luck today also though xD I bought a lunar ring and including trying to refine/engrave I spent about 45m, and got so annoyed I just sold it off again for 30m. I also spent some gold on B-S packs but got nothing. Also just did 2 full 3-3 runs and got no golds!

The +8 gears are more then enough to make me jump with joy though haha really happy with that! b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm very lucky i have alot of good friend in game.. me luckyb:laugh..
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Regardless - Harshlands
    Regardless - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    50/50 here..

Recently decided to reroll my g15 nirv dags, took me about 20 rerolls to get aps alone, I so happened to have gotten sources worthy of 50 rerolls, got aps+vit on my 49th tryb:thanks
  • Ject - Sanctuary
    Ject - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've +10'd ten pieces of gear and +11'd seven pieces with tish stones. I suppose that counts?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All Weapons, All Skills, All Sage

Berzerker Leader, and fail BM til the end b:pleased
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the day anniv packs were first introduced:

in less a little under then 100 packs I got:
    SOT
    2 Lunar weaps
    2 lunar rings
    Sapphire Gem (these were almost worthless then, sold for around 5m)

I've never been even remotely that lucky again.
    b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I remembered that I was actually very lucky with my R9rr weapon (how could I forget that!).

It only took me 5 re-rolls to get what I have, which is pretty good (+23 Attk Lv, +13 Mag, -9%Chan, +388 Pdef) and I had all the molds plus 700+ Badges saved up when I went R9rr so I didn't need to wait at all; rerolled a few times and I was ready to go.

I've +10'd ten pieces of gear and +11'd seven pieces with tish stones. I suppose that counts?b:victory

*purges*
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I bought Death chain today for 500k and sold it for 7.1mil
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Turned in 2 BH1s and got 2 Excitement Cards. Thats probably as good as it'll get for me for awhile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got Purify Spell on r8r weapon on the 4th roll :D
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm quite good with rolls - first ones tend to be bad but the next few following ones end up good.

+10% elemental resistance on T3 leggings+boots with second roll
    Three 4-socket T3 AA gearpieces with good stats
    -Int on sin's daggers with 5th roll and no magic
    Spirit Blackhole on r8r hammer with fourth roll
    +7 to T3 axes with less than 100 mirages and few tishas used
    Had a red mat drop in TT 3-3
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited September 2014
    I'm getting primal cyclone today, not really luck but im excitedb:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My monkey rolled indifferent mood and all the skills are at max level.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I had a lucky incident earlier today. Seems like my weapon is lucky! I gambled with Tisha and +11 it :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Got like x3 excitement cards,ran all cubes got all the cogs,store made another 9mill,ran a few fsp sold some of that stuff for another 15mill.

Who needs to farm TT or bot.

Lol.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I had a lucky incident earlier today. Seems like my weapon is lucky! I gambled with Tisha and +11 it :D

Ummm Desdi come refine my r8r to +11 plox b:chuckle
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Finaly got all my A cards before Nw lastnight only to get an Astrid card from the free S chest that was some luck
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    A few months ago, I was standing by AH in west and saw coins on the ground. They weren't sparkly so I picked it up.

178m richer. b:laugh
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
    edited September 2014
    Got Ultraviolet Dance today, will be working on primal Heaven's Wrath now
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just got an Ultimate Gem Pack from an old Lucidgold chest today, which gave me a Primeval Stone b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    will be getting seal of god ina few days
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't know how I managed in this tbh.

First I made OBP book for demon sin, there was only two skills which I needed and I managed to get rib strike - other of the ones I wanted.

Then I made demon book for my cleric, only needing razor feathers - I click the book and there it was.

b:pleased
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I did the quest for the 100 skill book and I got Blood Vow from it but I already had it so I traded it for Awaken. both 100 skills for free b:victory
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]