Server Wide 3x EXP & Spirit

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
As stated on the livestream, I was going to try and get this running by today so you would have the entire week to use. Unfortunately, The best I was able to do is after maintenance Tuesday, so 10/28 (technically 10/29). That said, it will still last a week, so until next Wednesday 11/5/14.

I was also not able to get 3x Drops approved, so apologies for that.

EDIT: We had some issues activating 3x spirit, so instead of that we're doing 2x spirit and 2x drops (in addition to the 3x EXP).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank ya very much and don't sweat it. Something is better than nothing.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    What about 2x drop at least ?
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited October 2014
    Options
    they wellnt do drops becuaser of boting
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    mrbroat wrote: »
    they wellnt do drops becuaser of boting
    Earning time..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sparkie what is with giving all the xp but no drops not even a 2x. give some of the instance some more use if 2x is on would be great for you to think about I think there has only ever been 2 events for 2x drops since ARC took over and I see we are losing players everyday bh's are hard to get squads, can't barely do EU if your a low gear player and only being able to go in once but no one wants to farm gear either since 2x drops used to get people coin others mats and made everyone happy and I know some idiot is going to post that botting is the problem or play 2x as much but either way let them be idiots gold still up, need something to balance the gold market and try making this game fair again to all. Along with bring players back farming the players that are here gear and helping your guild not all of us are CT full geared or CT alts in Vengfui or another land owning faction that can just have the leader buy gear oh wait that can't happen then all the CS players get screwed my bad. do the right thing for the players no the fools that sick money left and right
  • comrox2
    comrox2 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank you Sparkie. Your efforts are very appreciated. b:pleasedb:cute
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank you very much, Sparkie; your efforts are much appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    thedoc1212 wrote: »
    Sparkie what is with giving all the xp but no drops not even a 2x. give some of the instance some more use if 2x is on would be great for you to think about I think there has only ever been 2 events for 2x drops since ARC took over and I see we are losing players everyday bh's are hard to get squads, can't barely do EU if your a low gear player and only being able to go in once but no one wants to farm gear either since 2x drops used to get people coin others mats and made everyone happy and I know some idiot is going to post that botting is the problem or play 2x as much but either way let them be idiots gold still up, need something to balance the gold market and try making this game fair again to all. Along with bring players back farming the players that are here gear and helping your guild not all of us are CT full geared or CT alts in Vengfui or another land owning faction that can just have the leader buy gear oh wait that can't happen then all the CS players get screwed my bad. do the right thing for the players no the fools that sick money left and right

Do you even read posts? The man said he was not able to get the drop rate increase approved. i.e. someone above him makes the final call. It's not his fault.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Do you even read posts? The man said he was not able to get the drop rate increase approved. i.e. someone above him makes the final call. It's not his fault.

in the live stream it was 2x not 3x for drops and that maybe why it was shut down, hence giving thought to what i said for 2x like they said on the stream
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You know what you call a dog with short hined legs and metal balls?

SPARKIE b:chuckle

Anyways, TY for trying at least and gratz again on making over the goal b:victory
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    3x xp.spirit thanks b:victoryb:victory wonder if ya could have pulled off a 2x quest reward; that would have been something really different. any way thanks for the 3x. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    thedoc1212 wrote: »
    in the live stream it was 2x not 3x for drops and that maybe why it was shut down, hence giving thought to what i said for 2x like they said on the stream

With all the 2x EXP and Spirit we've had in the past, with no drops, I don't believe it mattered what the drop rate was increased to. Someone doesn't want us having extra drops anymore. Even with earning time.
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was also not able to get 3x Drops approved, so apologies for that.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to answer this, but do you need to get approval from your NA bosses or your offshore bosses. Usually events are approved regionally, but was wondering how it works at PWE. But don't answer if it could get you in trouble. :)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sparkie please don't do 3x or 2x drops again until the new expansion hits. With botting 2x drops destroys the economy and makes gold impossible to buy. Prices are just awful. Wait until the DQ Nerf in the next expansion before enabling it.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • taintedmaiden
    taintedmaiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If there's such a concern about botters why not just allow 2x drops within instances only? o.o
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ty for the xp and spirit increase and definite Ty for the no 2x drops. 2x drops aren't needed any longer
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    WoooHooooo 3x EXP b:victory Awesome ty you rock for this b:pleased
  • hugmachine
    hugmachine Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank You sparkie
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Earning time..

earning time not matter they wut u to us RL money on here so they not going to do x2 drops with botting they did it when there wasn't botting because most ppl was to lazy to sit and kill mobs for drops then
    pwi just wants ur money is all it is
  • fallonfowler
    fallonfowler Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Would have been super nice to get 3 times exp and spirit, and for the whole week at least 2 times earning time (16 hours).
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks anyway...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If there's such a concern about botters why not just allow 2x drops within instances only? o.o

There is no setting that allows that, it's all or nothing
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If we'd just let out botters a second then I'd say we could use a x2 drop. Ofc not a week. Lets say it would be perfectly fine to have it over the halloween weekend alone. Mist people are away then anyways plus 2 days of double botting income won't do anything to the economy.

People that still got a sht ton of stuffs from the last x2 can sell that stuff for very high prices already fue to the abstinence of x2. While I agree that higher overall prices for farmable stuff are great I gotta say that x2 help newbies the most. Especially in getting their stuffs for TT99 and thus leading up to getting G16. Sure. I ain't gonna lie. Just 1 day of x2 would grant my over 500k of pstones. But thats me. Anyone is happy with a vast supply of cheap pstones ijs.

X2 are not all that bad if you don't overdo it with the span of it. 2 days are more then enough and could actually benefit loads of lower players. I know a bunch of them that would be very happy xD

I found a way of farming 3m coins in 5 mins even without x2 so i'm outta it anyways. If my mats would go down in price then I would actually lose money. I don't mind as long as others gain. Besides...I somehow got used to 4m each gold xD as long as you can get gold to begin with :p
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • newfieblues
    newfieblues Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Guess we are not getting it after reset.. cause I am not getting it yet.
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's after maintenance, not after reset.

Anyway, thanks for the 3x Sparkie, and very much thanks to your boss for not giving the ok on the drops. As much as I like that, I know it would be a mess right now.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was also not able to get 3x Drops approved....

Hm... Someone up there knows stuff. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Time to revive FC for a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sparkie please don't do 3x or 2x drops again until the new expansion hits. With botting 2x drops destroys the economy and makes gold impossible to buy. Prices are just awful. Wait until the DQ Nerf in the next expansion before enabling it.

**** the DQ, improved mats drops would be nice when working on crafting skills above lvl 6 - to me those drops would be worth more than the DQ. idk about the mats prices on Sanctuary, but on RT some of it fetch high prices, if it's possible to buy that is - Compound thread @ 30k each as an exampel it's 10 DQ drops to pay one mat and there was maybe 20 mats to buy - and the stuff for lvl 7/8 isn't that avaliable and probally not cheaper and btw about gold on RT i've seen buyers but no sellers so that market is destroyed.
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »

Would make some mats more affordable at least...

While everyone cries about inflation of the gold price and thus everything that comes out of the boutique, these mats have not increased in price. On the contrary. Since the last bunch of 2x events, there still are multiple shops around who litterally have dozens of each 3-x gold mat that they cant seem to sell because the market is flooded.
    I found a way of farming 3m coins in 5 mins
    You aint tellking me you started farming puppet + mask only now do you ? :p (that is something i espescially did during 2x though)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.