Dreamchaser Pack as this week's code, please

Options
Keisari - Raging Tide
Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
It's been quite long time since we were given a Dreamchaser Pack and there's probably many newbies that could use one.

Soo...Dear Sparkie, give us a Dreamchaser Pack this week.b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
Post edited by Keisari - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    SHUSH!

I'm triple 105, I don't need no Dreamchaser ****! I need Event Gold and Charms!

Sparkie! Don't listen to this madness!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How about a code just like Jones and OMaleys that we can use when we need the exp necklace?

Its very annoying to open all those packs just to get the necklace to be honest.b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    oh kittehhh \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    SHUSH!

I'm triple 105, I don't need no Dreamchaser ****! I need Event Gold and Charms!

Sparkie! Don't listen to this madness!

I'm not 105 but agree...event gold please.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's been quite long time since we were given a Dreamchaser Pack and there's probably many newbies that could use one.

I'd personally much rather have plat charms or event gold. I don't really have much of a need for the Dreamchaser Packs.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'd personally much rather have plat charms or event gold. I don't really have much of a need for the Dreamchaser Packs.

I like all 3 of these. There's 3 weekly codes left this month, so why not all 3 codes (1 each week).
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The only thing that is useful in the Dreamchaser Pack is the xp necklace. You level so fast to 80 that the rest of the gear is pointless except to trade for perfect stones, imho anyway.

So if that premise is excepted then you are talking xp. That being the case give us profundity scrolls that are tradeable. That way lower levels can level and higher level can, at least, sell them for a few bucks.

And before everyone says levelling is easy blah blah, roll a new toon and see how long is takes to get you from 80-100 - it sucks.

So wrapping up:
    Profundity Scolls that are tradeable
    Event gold.
    EDIT - oh and charms

Done, your welcomeb:laugh
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    For majority, dreamchaser gears aren't "useless".

- Good gear or some perfect stones depending which you need
    - the xp-necklaces ftw
    - Tokens for PV
    - For a newbie they might like the flyer/mount/pet better vs what they already have (yes yes, event gold offers this as well but not everyone want to spend their event gold for this stuff)
    - Free hp/mp food for lowbies, the mana pots are actually still legit on some classes even at high levels
    - Few free teles
    - Teleport stones/incenses
    - GS
    - Buff pots yay
    - Charms... they end fast, but charms still.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Or PWI can put dreamchaser pack on event boutigue for 50 event gold, and everyone will be happy with event gold weekly code. b:pleased
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

I wouldn't even bother asking for a caster pack. Why would you want to when the lowbie quests now have some of that same gear for quest rewards now? I'd could think of other things I'd rather have for a weekly code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't even bother asking for a caster pack. Why would you want to when the lowbie quests now have some of that same gear for quest rewards now? I'd could think of other things I'd rather have for a weekly code.

EXP necks, teles, guardian scrolls, tele incense, tele stones, free flyer & land mount (if you made a new toon and need one).
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Options
    EXP necks, teles, guardian scrolls, tele incense, tele stones, free flyer & land mount (if you made a new toon and need one).

You get most of that anyway out of the treasure chest that pops up every 5 levels or so, all under level 20 too. One really useful reward out of there is a geographical map and 50 tele stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    how about this
    dreamchaser code thats redeemable multiple times, once per account and the cooldown is a month long

event gold, same as above
    1 person can get one on the account, and its redeemable gain. but u need to wait a month
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You get most of that anyway out of the treasure chest that pops up every 5 levels or so, all under level 20 too. One really useful reward out of there is a geographical map and 50 tele stones.

Once you lvl to a certain point, you no longer have those nifty rewards. dreamchaser is a replenishment. You seem to think only low levels like or want these.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Once you lvl to a certain point, you no longer have those nifty rewards. dreamchaser is a replenishment. You seem to think only low levels like or want these.

Whelp that's basically all they are really meant for. The pack is only good up to around until level 40. Beyond that it's not that useful. The level 40 gear in the pack is pretty much the only thing out of the there that will last for a good while, but not a necessity. Besides, you have to be level 40 to open the last pack anyway.

Also don't even bother to try and interpret a forum post, it's a waste and often leads to misunderstandings. b:surrender It's better just to ask what I mean rather then try and state it.

I have nothing against caster packs. What would a high level person do with a caster pack anyway? I haven't the slightest idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Whelp that's basically all they are really meant for. The pack is only good up to around until level 40. Beyond that it's not that useful. The level 40 gear in the pack is pretty much the only thing out of the there that will last for a good while, but not a necessity. Besides, you have to be level 40 to open the last pack anyway.

Also don't even bother to try and interpret a forum post, it's a waste and often leads to misunderstandings. b:surrender It's better just to ask what I mean rather then try and state it.

I have nothing against caster packs. What would a high level person do with a caster pack anyway? I haven't the slightest idea.

Actually those chest rewards don't give any gear and the few quest rewards are just plate armors. Only way to get dreamchaser legs, boots and wrists(excluding dreamchaser pack itself) ish by farming FB29, 39 and 51. Effin many times with own-level squad. Farming with some high-level doesn't work as high-levels cause bosses to drop with very low rate if they drop at all.

Dreamchaser lvl 20, 30 and 40 gears are useful till 70 when it's time to swap to TT70-armors. Pretty much any class can solo PVs from 30 to 74 with just dreamchaser-gears so it kinda sucks to level without them.b:surrender

Lowbies can't really use any charms well if they have to wear npc-gears, just saying. High-levels have got loads of charms and event gold lately so Kitty thinks it could be lowbies' turn sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Actually those chest rewards don't give any gear and the few quest rewards are just plate armors. Only way to get dreamchaser legs, boots and wrists(excluding dreamchaser pack itself) ish by farming FB29, 39 and 51. Effin many times with own-level squad. Farming with some high-level doesn't work as high-levels cause bosses to drop with very low rate if they drop at all.

Oh I knew gear didn't come from the chest already, I was answering in response to flyers and mounts ect with that.

Also knew about the full sets dropping in dungeons.

But that's funny I thought that the Noble gear set came in a few quests under level 20. They are old quests now labeled in purple if I remember right.

Dreamchaser lvl 20, 30 and 40 gears are useful till 70 when it's time to swap to TT70-armors. Pretty much any class can solo PVs from 30 to 74 with just dreamchaser-gears so it kinda sucks to level without them.b:surrender

Lowbies can't really use any charms well if they have to wear npc-gears, just saying. High-levels have got loads of charms and event gold lately so Kitty thinks it could be lowbies' turn sometimes.

Ok I will admit that having those IS useful for lower PV and yes your right lowbies should have a chance at getting stuff too.

Green.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options

EXP necks, tele incense, tele stones, chi stones.. The exp necks are wonderful for getting to 105 x3.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    So much green and red. Is it Christmas-time already? :D
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Options
    EXP necks, tele incense, tele stones, chi stones.. The exp necks are wonderful for getting to 105 x3.

Ah, I just use to keep reusing OHT necks and belts, but hey whatever works, no biggie.

So much green and red. Is it Christmas-time already? :D

Nope, Oh God we still have to get thru Thanksgiving and Black Friday first!b:shocked

But when it comes I'll play Santa for you.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ah, I just use to keep reusing OHT necks and belts, but hey whatever works, no biggie.

The EXP neck from dreamchaser is a 30% boost. Pretty major and extremely effective for what it does. That and the aforementioned tele stuff + buff pills and the like.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    dreamchaser pack sucks,i still have a few in mailbox for just incase.

plat and event gold ftw!

there are no new people.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I also hope we'll get something more useful. Honestly, if this is a dreamchaser pack, I think I won't even redeem the code cause my mailbox is almost full and I have no space in bank.
    But well, the first step is to find sparkie anyway.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I do redeem the dreamchasers - takes a while to clear the junk, there's some useful stuff in there.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.