.... *quits Dreamweaver*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    b:laugh rmfaol
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    .... *quits Dreamweaver*

b:cryTake me with you.
  • ScobaTank - Dreamweaver
    ScobaTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    .... *quits Dreamweaver*

and you are?

I think there are a lot worse people you could give tellies to than me.I'm mild compared to some of the trolls on Dreamweaver.But hey Sel I'll take yer tellies bro b:thanks
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    and you are?
    If I went around telling everyone who asked me that, people wouldn't still be curious about who my characters are even with me having been around for 6 years now would they? b:laugh

Gotta say this was an interesting topic. Kudos to you folks for doing the usual faction fight stuff without getting so into it that you crossed the line over into "this needs to be closed now" territory.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Kossy has a toon in Tempest, she's our secret weapon and the reason we're winning, Kalo is just a distraction for our enemies! b:victory
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited October 2014
    Kossy has a toon in Tempest, she's our secret weapon and the reason we're winning, Kalo is just a distraction for our enemies! b:victory

Kossy=Cherries???

Seriously I hope is not Fallon tho.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    God help the forums if either of those two gals were mods..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited October 2014
    God help the forums if either of those two gals were mods..

Quoted for the truth.
  • Fallonswiz - Dreamweaver
    Fallonswiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    WTH? b:shutup
  • dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Frogs b:dirty

History is quite interesting, charting the movements of players and strengths of factions is pretty cool, it's a shame people get so upset by it, obviously there will be some bias depending on the historian but this is part of it.

Here's an unbiased history of the last two years. Anyone who wants to correct me on anything feel free. WannaBM may find this useful.

>Tempest were having pretty good fights with Dynasty, but mostly winning.
    >Vex formed and started building up good ranks, with some people shifting there from Tempest
    >God was a pretty successful 'alt' faction, some of the members wanted more than that so split and formed Relic, Merangelus and crew left God and went to Dynasty
    >Dynasty started beating Tempest pretty comfortably, with the addition of God members and loss of Vex members
    >Vex and Relic started having some really good fights, Relic started mostly winning, a chunk of Vex left and came over to Relic nearer the end of the season to fight Dynasty
    >Relic and Dynasty had some epic fights start of the next season, was too close to determine who was stronger
    >Some players from Vex, Troya, Kindrid and Regen went to Dynasty
    >Dynasty started winning pretty comfortably vs Relic, Dynasty cut off Relic from Tempest and were able to beat both pretty easily
    >Relic and Tempest merged
    >Dynasty and Tempest had pretty fun fights, with mostly Tempest winning
    >Tempest reached its peak in TW a few weeks ago successfully pulling off the servers 1st 4 way defend

to be fair you should probably include some of the Calamity, EQ, and InTandem history there too, since it seems like from the beginning of the server there's always two top dog factions. The faction names change, but to my eyes anyway, it seems like those groups always end up gravitating back together under new banners. I could be wrong about that though.