Beating Tempest with 1 player

Comments

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah pretty much, well follow the link and read it up fool!

I do more in the forums than just talking ****. The fact most people rather focus on the few posts I use to reply to trolls over the ones were true information is shared would point out other psychological flaws there!

And I am in Tempest, I've been here pretty much since returning to game last year around this time of year too, with a period inside Relic pre-merge!... I guess I'm just not as noticeable on the field as Kalo or Dark :P Then again, I dont really recall seeing you in the field either o_o do you TW with Dyna at all?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *snip*

If you really think this "game is dead" and we want to be the "sheriff in town" you're full of ****. You're in the forums of the "dead game" talking **** because you care. Because you don't want it to die. Or because you can't let it die for you. Man the **** up and be a beacon of change rather than a crybaby posting from alts... You guys have a true fighting chance, we want you to bring it! To the point that as soon as those 4 way ganks started hitting us, we welcomed more, whether we won or lost the attitude would've been the same. We want this server to bring it to Tempest, it's not healthy for it to have one dominating faction. But don't blame the inabilities of others on Tempest, when Dynasty was roflstomping factions between 5 and 15 minutes throughout the last season, none of us came here to cry for a disband or a split, neither did we come here trying to get you guys to balance out the server because we knew it wasn't our problem. Read my "**** talks" pre-merge, the same speech stands, I don't change my mind because we're winning or we're losing. A stand needed to be made against the absolute dominator of the server, a stand was made, a new power rose, a new power must be taken down. The ball is in your court now. Make it happen.

*snip*

Good luck.

To be fair Andres neither side is completely wrong with their 'solutions' but what each side is doing wrong, is expecting the other to change/conform to their way of thinking, which just raises more tensions/causes people to give up hope. (edit:) It's rather asinine to expect others to change for you. It really is.

Neither side should expect the other side to just automatically... or even over time quickly... change, which really I don't think either side is doing, but yea there are things each side could do to make tw's last longer. The ball isn't technically in's anyone's 'court' so to speak, we all have the power to sway it, if enough people from the dominating faction truly wishes it to be then that is exactly what will happen (they will split the power), or maybe we might see a new power rise as you said/we all may eventually band together and make it happen, really only time can tell which will happen first. (Expecting either side to do either in a short time is asinine at best.)

NO faction is perfect, they all have their flaws, haters, strengths etc, but yea calling each others factions out does nothing but make your respective faction look like tools in one way or another.

As I said though there are indeed things dyna could do to make things a little more balanced, but there is also things tempest could do to balance things back out a bit, especially if we kept all the silly nonsense at bay, and started all working together as a community and ensure things remained balance amongst two factions. (Which really is quite a tall order, as various things tend to get in the way, I.E: Egos, friendships, real life, gear differences, and even skill differences/off days etc.)

As you said:

Good Luck indeed, I think we all need it. ^^ Especially considering how desolate certain places are these days.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I guess I'm just not as noticeable on the field as Kalo or Dark :P Then again, I dont really recall seeing you in the field either o_o do you TW with Dyna at all?

Well guess we are a little No-Name if we can't tank a whole squad of people. Tbh i still don't know who Kalo,Dark or PG are.. I don't even know their sex, I just know they are OP now and require more people to kill and purge ;D
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    not even gonna quote rest of post since its non sense and you dont know me and how much i actually care about the game nowdays ^^ but:
    A stand needed to be made against the absolute dominator of the server, a stand was
    made, a new power rose, a new power must be taken down. The ball is in your court now. Make it happen.

You guys were losing and been butthurt a lot and decided to merge(which is fine and understandable)

That way you broke TW balance, -yes you did it yourself.

And now when you are winning you are still unhappy?

The servers doesnt revolve around Tempest,Dyna or any individual of you asking for merging or whatever you feel is needed

You broke the TW balance yourself and now enjoy being on the top as you wanted for long time

simple as it is

Merges will have whenever PWE feel and want it to be,most of you guys are just sore losers especially craycries

and also sorry andres you felt yourself called out in my post which was 99% ment for darkskies :)
  • SuperLambo - Dreamweaver
    SuperLambo - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nixop wrote: »
    not even gonna quote rest of post since its non sense and you dont know me and how much i actually care about the game nowdays ^^ but:

You guys were losing and been butthurt a lot and decided to merge(which is fine and understandable)

The servers doesnt revolve around Tempest,Dyna or any individual of you asking for merging or whatever you feel is needed

You broke the TW balance yourself and now enjoy being on the top as you wanted for long time

simple as it is

Merges will have whenever PWE feel and want it to be,most of you guys are just sore losers especially craycries

and also sorry andres you felt yourself called out in my post which was 99% ment for darkskies :)

You are mistaken, not looking Relic merge into Tempest because he was losing Tw, a very unfortunate surprise happened in the life of our leader The_Plague I have no intention of commenting. For me personally I much affection and I think the same thing happened with most of the people who were in Relic, Dark I remain as leader, and made ​​a decision and decided to follow the Merge. It's that simple.

Yes, my english suck, try to understand the spirit of what I have written.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Grow a pair of balls, post from your main, and I'll happily reply.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would not say break TW it seems that a lot of dyna players seem to stop playing..

Lol @ losing and was butthurt. That don't even make any sense ask anyone in dyna if flat rolling other factions in about 10min TW's enjoyable, unless one is really obsessed with winning may find it to be fun..

Since i see alot of people complain about PG,Dark and Kalo for the so call gear gap, maybe should just let them 3 go versus dyna in Tw huh since so much focus on those 3.. My question is and dyna has a few all S card maxed players aswell? Only thing i notice different from kalo is that he got the nuema set S cards,other than that i see a lot of other players around maxed gears an S cards...b:shocked
    Bahamas represent
  • nixop
    edited September 2014
    Grow a pair of balls, post from your main, and I'll happily reply.

My post was meant for you to read,but i dont remember asking for any questions so you would need to reply to it.

And as for Superlambos post,,,hmm true plagues and cures situation doesnt have to do anything with Darkskies being a fail tw/faction leader :) (coming from own ex relic members /and executor)

Im not judging the merge between the 2 factions but the way some of people being arrogant and disrespectful.

Darkskies if the perfect example:
    "Hey we need server merge,we are rolling everyone atm,Dyna and other tier 2 factions from other servers can merge so they give us a challenge" etc etc

I dont remember ever,any of Cala,Regen or Dyna officers coming on forums complaning and seeking faction/server merges while they were dominating server.

It just seems mister craycries is holding a grudge against Dyna.

Just let it go man,enjoy your place in top faction on server and you might actually get some credit and respect outside your faction

cheers
    I would not say break TW it seems that a lot of dyna players seem to stop playing..

Lol @ losing and was butthurt. That don't even make any sense ask anyone in dyna if flat rolling other factions in about 10min TW's enjoyable, unless one is really obsessed with winning may find it to be fun..

Since i see alot of people complain about PG,Dark and Kalo for the so call gear gap, maybe should just let them 3 go versus dyna in Tw huh since so much focus on those 3.. My question is and dyna has a few all S card maxed players aswell? Only thing i notice different from kalo is that he got the nuema set S cards,other than that i see a lot of other players around maxed gears an S cards...b:shocked

all 10min flat rolling became because at that time Tempest didnt want to participate with Relic in ganks against Dyna and Relic didnt have other option then attacking Dyna..

Relic was in worse relations with Tempest then Dyna back then.Slew you ask PKer should know better then that.

Yet Darkskies came to Tempest with his pants down not even suggesting to gank but to merge factions just to stop Dyna.

So all of you saying merge didnt happen to stop Dyna are fooling yourself :)

Also i did see Dyna people saying there is big gear gap between factions which is true....Gear gaps was always around and will be..and from what i understood people are asking for time to catch up on maxing cards and gears while MR IMPORTANT is opening threads and suggesting faction and server merges.

cheers again for mr important craycries b:thanks
    edited September 2014
    You sound like my #1 fan, here take a pom pom. Go all out, be like my cheerleader. Chant out my name "Can I get a D"

that's what she said.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    There's a big misconception though nix, it might be because as you say it, you're not really following the or "caring about the game nowadays"
    This isn't the reason for the merge. Let me describe to you the last month before the merge happened. Plague and Cure quit the game. With very little people willing to become officers and take responsibility of Relic, members became impossible to deal with and quite a few of them either left making a huge mess or were forced out under the same circumstances, some officers became impossible to deal with too, because they were under the impression that since Cure and Plague were no more, it was "their way or the highway". We lost a lot of people to Dynasty, who accepted pretty much any good geared player ready to jump ship from Tempest and Relic while we were crumbling apart in both sides.

Yes, the same, to a lesser extent was happening in Tempest. Losing TW seasons makes players that care only about winning leave your faction and jump onto the winning bandwagon. After the season that ended around January, the message from Tempest was "TW won't be our main focus" because they were tired of being bullied down to 20 minutes wars by Dynasty. So those who cared enough to keep TWing went to either Vex or Relic, following Vex meltdown, most of those who left Tempest turned up in Relic... There was still those that left straight for Dynasty because they were the winning team. I ain't worried about naming them: Hunkary, Katarra, SpectreBR, Cinnumon, his wife, Kelly, the list can keep going... We have had our share of bandwagoners apply to Tempest since we merged, we have politely declined them and kept them on Dynasty. Because it isn't in our best interest to further weaken our biggest rival, we need a strong Dynasty in order to have strong TWs.

Truth be told, nobody could have foreseen that merging Tempest and Relic would made a big change of tides in the server. In fact, even Dynasty members in this forums were aware that combining both factions slightly tipped the "OP" players in favor of Tempest, while Dynasty still had what they considered a top tier faction leadership and TW coordination and was considered better. (Dynasty Member example, Another example.) DW Lineup Breakdown Cross Server TW. I'll keep saying that while there is now a gear gap, this gear gap isn't just a product of the merge, Dynasty allowed the gear gap to get bigger and bigger when they gambled on a highly inactive roster, rather than aggressively recruiting. the merge happened before Primal expansion came to be. And after this expansion appeared, one faction made a huge push for everything. One faction sat back and hoped to weather the storm to the best of their abilities. And their gamble failed horrendously, in my opinion.
    Dynasty started winning the TW matchups vs the post merger Tempest and slowly started to fade. Their more active players, also their most geared ones lost interest. This is hardly Tempest fault. The truth is that every once in a while a new expansion, a new game, a new recruitment push makes your roster more bad than good. Aeliah and TruWarz (probably with their SO's who also played with them) are those we know went to other games, Apocalypto, Merangelus, Blood, Drakira are all also in other games or focused in other things in life. So is Kendie, so is SonH, so is Anonome. Nobody in Tempest forced them to quit. Nobody in Tempest forced Dynasty to keep their inactive roster rather than continuously recruiting.

Dynasty for a long time was blessed with such active roster that they could stagger an application for undefined times. Meanwhile, for post merger Tempest, with a full roster, it became priority to clear the roster out as fast as possible from everyone and all the inactives because we knew what would be coming. We knew it was a matter of time that once TW vs Dyna was a "cakewalk", ganks would come.

It's funny Nix can say that Dark dropped his pants when we merged with Tempest and we just accepted everything that Tempest decided to give us, as if Tempest was doing us a favor. And not a few replies before that, we have an ex-Tempest officer say precisely the same thing about Tempest towards Relic. The story changes depending on who was affected I guess. Some would say that Tempest discarded "valuable members, community members, quality members" for "a quantity members". Some would say that Relic lost more than what they should have in order to become a powerhouse, not even under it's own name.... Which of the 2 theories is the right one?

I say, two faction leaders that were at the edge of losing what they had worked so hard for came to the conclussion that keeping an active roster of people that's negative, of people that doesn't care about upgrading their gear or skills, of people that doesn't want to work as a faction are not worth crying or waiting for. If anything, Dark and Sun came to the conclussion that Dynasty leadership still refuses to accept with it's current inactive roster. That's all that happened. That's hardly our fault.

Winning isn't all. But it drives players to post the most horrendous things... When Dynasty was winning we lost a lot of players that wanted the "stability and organization of Dynasty"... And yet, even when we were in the losing end of the TW seasons we wanted more of TW, because we deserve more excitement, this is something we can request as gamers, as customers. You can't be upset because of a request like a cross server merge or the ability to cross server TW. It's not a jab at any faction's inability to pose a treat, it's more of us trying to come up with ideas on how to make this game more fun and exciting for everyone.

I personally think that Dynasty needs a merge of it's own, and the last 2 ganking factions left alone should do a merger of it's own. fight us 2 on 1, We'll lose both probably easier than 4 versus 1. Others thought that the 4 way gank initial attempt was weak, and they expected more from BootyCamp, I can also agree with this theory. The 4-1 gank failed because we were able to stomp through BootyCamp. If you stop our second TW slotted we won't win all 3... yet the server decided that it's better for them to keep fighting for crumbs, not Tempest... Players like Dark, and before him, Aeliah and SonH. believed that cross TW or merging servers would make TW more attractive... those are all valid opinions.

DarkSkiesx is not the first player that's on the winning side to complain that TWs aren't exciting. SonH while in Dynasty hoped in his videos of 15 minutes wars VS Relic that TW would improve soon... This doesn't mean he's unhappy with the server, Dynasty or the game. It means one aspect of the game isn't his cup of tea. I for example despise Tiger Event. I also feel TW should be revamped more towards the type of rewards NW gives, that way there's an incentive for players to show up to war that are bigger than just TW pay. I also believe that NW needs to be enhanced to eliminate multiple clients botting, to balance out squads more and to offer better mechanics in it's plethora of maps. That doesn't make me a crybaby, that doesn't make me an unhappy player. I just want the game to be better, the server to be better, my guild to be better.

I didn't really felt called out. People in Tempest will tell you that my biggest problem is always playing the Devil's Advocate. I'll be the first one to say you're ****. And the first one to give you the chance to prove you're better. I often speak more than what I should in terms of the faction I represent, and I often say things that even though correct, it's not my place to say it. I cannot speak for Tempest, Dynasty, Dreamweaver or the "OP players club". but I can say that I can't let you speak lies about my faction and my friends, without me trying to explain both sides of the story to you.

Take it with a grain of salt. I understand there's a side to the post-Relic merge in Dynasty that I do not understand. I try for the most part not to trouble myself as to why does Dynasty, BootyCamp, Kindrid and Equinox leadership makes decisions I cannot share with them. But you don't see me here calling them names because of them. Just be respectful of your rival and it's opinion. Just like we are of our rivals and theirs, or their decisions. They're all the reasons we are here in the first place.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier and I saved everything into 1 major novel. I was busy looking for the fappening 2 photos b:dirty~~~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • nixop
    edited September 2014
    Andres yet again you didnt explain how did Relic and Tempest being one of biggest server enemies suddenly came down to merge?

That has nothing to do with Dyna people leaving the game or 10min tws against anyone or Plagues and Cures rl problems.(and far as i remember Sun was coming and begging Dyna to help pk against Relic in west on daily base :)

oh wait,darskies explained it in post above...he came and asked for some D

Andres nice of you for trying to be normal and civilized.

But my job is done here.Dark got shut down and buried deep into the ground.

Now Darki if its gonna feel you any better go watch your old videos of fighting slewdem uncharmed with your full JOSD and asking him why your metal attacks hit him 2k only and you cant kill him?

that,and seeing goredawn in fights always crack any older players up ;)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just a little history. I came to be in EQ specifically for a temporary faction merge to beat Calamity. It happened for the first time on my birthday! EQ became my home. <~~ Link. There is nothing wrong and there is everything right with merges happening to beat out a power house TW faction.

If the merge between relic and tempest happened to take out Dyna, that is how it should happen! It's not like there is a plethora of new players, you have to absorb. Now that Tempest is the dominating faction people should be looking to merge to take them out.

Also people talking about TW dirt should have been around 4-5 years ago. All of this seems like high school drama compared!
    edited September 2014
    But my job is done here.Dark got shut down and buried deep into the ground.

Don't be like that, this is quite entertaining. What else have I done that upset you, what else don't you like about me, let it all out, it's ok. b:kiss
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    One of us has to be the normal and civilized one, and clearly you have no interest in doing so.

Tempest and Relic were hardly enemies. Just because YuNvMe farmed hottie/body and tempest jumped to defend hotty, while relic jumped to defend Nv. It didn't instantly make those that were helping their faction mates instant enemies. Just because TruWarz went and helped Relic that day doesn't mean Dynasty and Relic were allied. It just means Tru wanted to kill artymis, who was protecting hotty. This, I assume, is why you think tempest and relic hate each other.

I was in tempest, went to relic for 3 months, and then back to Tempest. There was no hate towards a faction. There was localized hate of one player to another. Just like I can say nobody really hates dynasty, kindrid, Equinox, BootyCamp. But a specific player or set of players within that faction. If you take PK actions as an indicator of hate from one to another, then you clearly lack the emotional character to play video games of any kind. PK is a status, you can or you cannot enter it in our server. If you chose to enter it. The only people that by laws or rules cannot PK you are in your own faction. To anyone else outside of Your roster, you are a free game.

I was killed by PG and Kalo quite a few times defending hotty that day. I am still killed by PG and Kalo during NW on regular basis. And I still went to Relic. And outside of NW we still farm world bosses, we still do our dailies and our instances together. A few deaths don't get in between our relationship as friends and guild mates. And if by some strike of luck we get to kill them in NW, well, that's an accomplishment we don't take lightly.

I did explain it. Both factions got rid of their players that would have been a Cancer throughout this merge. There were Tempest players that vetoed Relic well geared players that couldn't come. There were Tenpest members that were already Inactive, that had stated their lack of interest in progressing their toons or in the game. So they were asked to free up space for them.

Your mind is just so blinded by resentfulness that you can't read what's presented to you. I can't have a conversation with a wall.

Funny enough, hotty and Nv were both out of their factions long before we started talking about the merge. Plague and cure were gone. Tempest and Relic both purged their rosters in preparation for the merge. They talked and fine tuned this roster for almost a month. Which once again proves how little do you really know of what happened while they were merging. And you just speak the illness that those that weren't there tell you how it happened.

I'm here. Ask me :)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One of us has to be the normal and civilized one, and clearly you have no interest in doing so.

Tempest and Relic were hardly enemies. Just because YuNvMe farmed hottie/body and tempest jumped to defend hotty, while relic jumped to defend Nv. It didn't instantly make those that were helping their faction mates instant enemies. Just because TruWarz went and helped Relic that day doesn't mean Dynasty and Relic were allied. It just means Tru wanted to kill artymis, who was protecting hotty. This, I assume, is why you think tempest and relic hate each other.

I was in tempest, went to relic for 3 months, and then back to Tempest. There was no hate towards a faction. There was localized hate of one player to another. Just like I can say nobody really hates dynasty, kindrid, Equinox, BootyCamp. But a specific player or set of players within that faction. If you take PK actions as an indicator of hate from one to another, then you clearly lack the emotional character to play video games of any kind. PK is a status, you can or you cannot enter it in our server. If you chose to enter it. The only people that by laws or rules cannot PK you are in your own faction. To anyone else outside of Your roster, you are a free game.

I was killed by PG and Kalo quite a few times defending hotty that day. I am still killed by PG and Kalo during NW on regular basis. And I still went to Relic. And outside of NW we still farm world bosses, we still do our dailies and our instances together. A few deaths don't get in between our relationship as friends and guild mates. And if by some strike of luck we get to kill them in NW, well, that's an accomplishment we don't take lightly.

I did explain it. Both factions got rid of their players that would have been a Cancer throughout this merge. There were Tempest players that vetoed Relic well geared players that couldn't come. There were Tenpest members that were already Inactive, that had stated their lack of interest in progressing their toons or in the game. So they were asked to free up space for them.

Your mind is just so blinded by resentfulness that you can't read what's presented to you. I can't have a conversation with a wall.

Funny enough, hotty and Nv were both out of their factions long before we started talking about the merge. Plague and cure were gone. Tempest and Relic both purged their rosters in preparation for the merge. They talked and fine tuned this roster for almost a month. Which once again proves how little do you really know of what happened while they were merging. And you just speak the illness that those that weren't there tell you how it happened.

I'm here. Ask me :)

Nv was wrong, why jump do defend him? In fact Nv has done a lot of shady things in the past, and everytime you jumped to justify actions that were unjustifyable.

Let's be honest, the only 'well' geared players that Tempest denied were the ones that caused drama on a regular basis, or did not accept the merge.

As for the S card thing you mentioned earlier. I don't know a single dyna member with full maxed S cards, less known a set. Even our faction leader does his dailies and doesnt buy C card packs by the dozens to level his cards. This farce is only beleived by those not in Dyna it seems.

I've had to deal with **** upon **** from Tempest members the whole entire time I was in Dyna, and even when I left Dyna, I had to deal with rumors that I left 'because we were losing'. You keep saying that you guys merged for fun TW's? I call BS. Factions that merge for fun don't act like they have a grudge. Factions that merge for fun, don't consistantly try to trash the reputations of members of said rival factions. They don't misconstrude the facts, and make up things that point everywhere but there.

The lack of accountability that people show is sickening. The hypocrisy makes me puke.

Lets disect a statement you make shall we?

"1*There was no hate towards a faction.
    2*There was localized hate of one player to another.
    3* Just like I can say nobody really hates dynasty, kindrid, Equinox, BootyCamp.
    4*But a specific player or set of players within that faction. 5*If you take PK actions as an indicator of hate from one to another, then you clearly lack the emotional character to play video games of any kind.
    6*PK is a status, you can or you cannot enter it in our server.
    7*If you chose to enter it.
    8*The only people that by laws or rules cannot PK you are in your own faction.
    9*To anyone else outside of Your roster, you are a free game."

Sentence 1: This is a lie. This has been proven by the rivalries of factions, and while most of the time you make not consider it 'hate", it can indeed become nasty.

Sentence 2: This is always a problem, arbitrary one at that. This statement is therefore redundant.

Sentence 3: This is another lie, a blatant one. I've had many people make assumptions about me for the name over my head, and many players i know that quit the game, make assumptions about me for the name over my head. I've had people target me and PK, harass me with alts, and say just very, very rude things to me, all because of the name over my head. You gonna tell me that has something to do with me, and not me being in Dyna? When as soon as I left Dyna it stopped? You are either oblivious or in denial. Also this is a positive claim. Where is your proof that no one hates those factions? You don't know everyone on the server, so this statement can't be proven.

Sentence 4: In the minds of humans, this generally is shortened to a particular faction do to associations, falsifying your last statement.

Sentence 5: Strawman. No one said it was just 'PK'.

Sentence 6+7+8+9: Common knowledge and redundant. People aren't stupid you know. Start acting like it.

You don't even see the fallacies within your own statements. Note I have nothing against you personally, I do not know you. However, your logic is questionable.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    No no Dion, you've got it wrong buddy. People doesn't dislike you because you were in Dynasty, people dislikes you because of your poor character, you try to spin a reply like mine to further create drama where there isn't one. I can only guess this attitude is what drove you out of Dynasty, I'm sorry to hear the news. :(

I didn't lay claim on the S cards. Those were slewdem and nixpop. But since you decided to blame it on me:
    Cinnumon, full S set as a dynasty member. Officers couldn't hold to him. He's in EQ now.
    DrAgOOnZ, full S set lvl 80 as a dynasty member. Same story as above, idk where he's at now.
    _Tara, full S set, still leveling it.

People are stupid, you're an excellent example of human stupidity, my first 3 paragraphs should be enough proof, but I shall continue... how you "dissected" my sentence proofs how little logical you are, mostly because the periods I placed, I placed there for a reason. It's called logical reading, it's usually a 6-10th grade class. I mean, I wouldn't mind proving you wrong, yet again.

For example, if you'd have read my post, you'd have understood that I was in Tempest when Nv farmed hotty. And I defended her, even though I dislike her, she was my guildmate at the time. It wasn't hatred towards relic or anything like that that led me to help. I had no feelings for relic as a faction.

I'd first recommend to learn the difference between a paragraph and a sentence. You cannot dissect a sentence, because it's left to the authors edits. You can however discern paragraphs. That's basic grade grammar. With that said, let's continue.

There is not hate towards a faction. It's a rivalry, again. If you lack the mental maturity to understand that the trash that's talked to you because of the name above your head stops when the rivalry ends, just like when you come out of PK... Then you should play a less inclusive video game. I'd recommend single player RPGs.

Sentences 2, 3 and 4 were put together as a footnote to sentence one. It's all part of the same paragraph. In English literature this means that the thought it's being continued and/or reinforced. Hence why you feel redundancy., there's no faction hate, there's hate towards individuals. For example I don't hate Dynasty, in fact there's quite a few members of Dynasty I regularly farm and squad with. I don't believe people in Dynasty can truthfully say they hate Tempest, they probably hate me, dark, Kalo perhaps... This is a small group of players inside a faction. I'm pretty sure a lot of Players are sour we "centralize" Dragon and The Primal WB. That's not hatred towards a faction.

Sentence 5 is an extension of what was explained in the first 4 points. Again Dion trying to be the smart man in the already empty room. If you read Nix's post you'll understand, the original post questions why Relic decides to merge with Tempest when they had such a developed hate through PK. All of my sentences aim to explain that there is no "hate" between factions and that the so called "PK hate" is just the impressions of a very impressionable mind, probably the same mind that likes to discern sentences for hidden meanings, or the one that thinks people hunted him just because he was in a TW faction and not because everyone knows he's a well known fool.

You seem to be extremely interested in someone that you've got "nothing against". Good try though :) thanks for finally posting from your main.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Anyone can have any opinion on anything... BUT can everyone who list and comments facts like a history book, can focus on their own factions rather than others?
    I was busy and just saw how this post growed with the same old **** as usual, but why u guys dont talk more about how is tempest doing rather than Dyna. Dynasty is great, active and DRAMA FREE! which is what we want.
    Idc about how others are btw, i know it...

Also, whoever is it, post from your main, cause hiding in shadows to attack factions is not cool.

Just cut the "how Dynasty do this or that talk", u are all wrong in everything u say, idk if its intended or not, idc either, cause result is the same.

I blame LostPoet, this all started with his videib:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    I actually fully agree with you Drag, im sorry if I misspoke anything regarding Dynasty and how you guys work. Best of wishes to you guys throughout this season. It wasn't my intention to speak ill of your faction, but to offer my opinion on the matter due to the comparisons that arose between Dynasty, and Tempest, Relic pre merge... My apologies.

That wraps it up for me I guess. Dion will surely try to poke my tongue again, he can try as much as he wants.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited September 2014
    No no Dion, you've got it wrong buddy. People doesn't dislike you because you were in Dynasty, people dislikes you because of your poor character, you try to spin a reply like mine to further create drama where there isn't one. I can only guess this attitude is what drove you out of Dynasty, I'm sorry to hear the news. :(

I actually left Dyna do to reasons that had nothing to do with the game, at all. If you wanna talk about character, we can say yours is equally as poor, however I'm fine with my character, and accept the consequences of it. However no one deserves to be harassed for no reason at all. No one.

I didn't lay claim on the S cards. Those were slewdem and nixpop. But since you decided to blame it on me:
    Cinnumon, full S set as a dynasty member. Officers couldn't hold to him. He's in EQ now.
    DrAgOOnZ, full S set lvl 80 as a dynasty member. Same story as above, idk where he's at now.
    _Tara, full S set, still leveling it.

I checked today and you are correct, however goonz is no longer in Dyna, and he certainly didnt have a full S set when i left.

People are stupid, you're an excellent example of human stupidity, my first 3 paragraphs should be enough proof, but I shall continue... how you "dissected" my sentence proofs how little logical you are, mostly because the periods I placed, I placed there for a reason. It's called logical reading, it's usually a 6-10th grade class. I mean, I wouldn't mind proving you wrong, yet again.

You have yet to prove me wrong to my knowledge, but stated what you thought. Thinking does not equate for proof in most cases. But lets see what you have to say.

For example, if you'd have read my post, you'd have understood that I was in Tempest when Nv farmed hotty. And I defended her, even though I dislike her, she was my guildmate at the time. It wasn't hatred towards relic or anything like that that led me to help. I had no feelings for relic as a faction.

This much is obvious, and redundant. I never said you hated Relic. So why mention this at all?

I'd first recommend to learn the difference between a paragraph and a sentence. You cannot dissect a sentence, because it's left to the authors edits. You can however discern paragraphs. That's basic grade grammar. With that said, let's continue.

If you want someone to read something a certain way, then state how you want it to be read. For the sake of clarity I responded to each sentence rather than the complete rant, for reasons stated above.

There is not hate towards a faction. It's a rivalry, again. If you lack the mental maturity to understand that the trash that's talked to you because of the name above your head stops when the rivalry ends, just like when you come out of PK... Then you should play a less inclusive video game. I'd recommend single player RPGs.

If someone judges people because they associate with a certain group, it has more to do with the group than the individual. Meaning that humans tend to associate people with groups, and therefore judge the group, rather than the individual. It's basic psychology. You seem like to take pop shots, which is fine, but you are making youself seem bitter. For one, I play MMO's because I like MMO's. You are not my parent, so telling what I 'should' be doing is quite frankly none of your damn business. Just because you can't tell why someone did something, doesn't mean you just get to assume whatever you like. Just kidding, you have every right. But you have a chance to be wrong.

Sentences 2, 3 and 4 were put together as a footnote to sentence one. It's all part of the same paragraph. In English literature this means that the thought it's being continued and/or reinforced. Hence why you feel redundancy., there's no faction hate, there's hate towards individuals. For example I don't hate Dynasty, in fact there's quite a few members of Dynasty I regularly farm and squad with. I don't believe people in Dynasty can truthfully say they hate Tempest, they probably hate me, dark, Kalo perhaps... This is a small group of players inside a faction. I'm pretty sure a lot of Players are sour we "centralize" Dragon and The Primal WB. That's not hatred towards a faction.

In your case. I like how you take your 1 example and try to apply it to all examples. That's a fallacy. And I called you on it. People can in fact hate groups just for people being a part of said group. What you are basically saying is that racism, sexism, and xenophobia do not exist, because you can't hate groups, only individuals. The redundancy bit was because you lied, and now you are trying to cover up your lie. You do not know everyone on DW.This is a fact. There are some people that hate all Dyna members due to pre-judged notions about the members of said group. This is a fact. How do I know? Because I have run into these very people. And I have shown them that what they think is illogical, and not a fact.

In Academia, you are allowed to judge individual thoughts, not matter if there is another thought connected to it, especially when you critism has nothing to do with the connecting thoughts. However maybe you lack the 'intelligence' to know that.

Sentence 5 is an extension of what was explained in the first 4 points. Again Dion trying to be the smart man in the already empty room. If you read Nix's post you'll understand, the original post questions why Relic decides to merge with Tempest when they had such a developed hate through PK. All of my sentences aim to explain that there is no "hate" between factions and that the so called "PK hate" is just the impressions of a very impressionable mind, probably the same mind that likes to discern sentences for hidden meanings, or the one that thinks people hunted him just because he was in a TW faction and not because everyone knows he's a well known fool.

So Kalopsia literally chasing me down to kill me is because 'I'm a fool'. If you are going to lie Andres, make it a good lie. Not to mention most of the people that I fight in PK I actually ask to fight me 1v1. They only people that 'hunted' me down were Ex-Relic officers, and current Tempest Officers. Ones that completely outgeared me at that. Seems like you are in denial, but that's OK. You don't know how good of a sin I am, and you also don't care. But I don't going around making claims on how good an archer you are, because i simply don't care to know. Don't act like you know anything about me, because you are so obviously lacking on the facts.

For the 'hate between factions', i never said there was any. I simply stated that an individual can hate a faction, was that really worth straw manning me for?

You seem to be extremely interested in someone that you've got "nothing against". Good try though :) thanks for finally posting from your main.

I always post from my main, what are you talking about? I never asked you any personal questions have I? Clearly I must have for you to think I'm interested in actually caring about you. But you will never own up to your hypocrisy. Once again you have posted a wall of text and failed to disprove anything. Nice try though.
    edited September 2014
    I actually left Dyna do to reasons that had nothing to do with the game, at all. If you wanna talk about character, we can say yours is equally as poor, however I'm fine with my character, and accept the consequences of it. However no one deserves to be harassed for no reason at all. No one.

There is a reason though, my reading of it that most of the people that dislike you is because of your wc behaviour, jumping on people trying to sell stuff, always trying to correct other people, in a demeaning way, then there is the pwi forum posts that have lead to even Asterelle thinking you're a {insert expletive here}. These are the consequences of your 'character', so then accept them.
    The only people that 'hunted' me down were Ex-Relic officers, and current Tempest Officers. Ones that completely outgeared me at that.

I'm interested to know what current Tempest officers are 'hunting' you down, also the only Relic officer that is as of today a Tempest officer is myself, and from recollection I don't remember 'hunting' you down in PK. NW/TW is a different story, I'm hoping this isn't what you're complaining about. As for Kalopsia/anyone else killing you in PK mode, well I'm sure you're well aware of PK rules etc and 'harrassment cases' on PvE servers. I guess this is also a consequence of your 'character'.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • nixop
    edited September 2014
    Just a little history. I came to be in EQ specifically for a temporary faction merge to beat Calamity. It happened for the first time on my birthday! EQ became my home. <~~ Link. There is nothing wrong and there is everything right with merges happening to beat out a power house TW faction.

If the merge between relic and tempest happened to take out Dyna, that is how it should happen! It's not like there is a plethora of new players, you have to absorb. Now that Tempest is the dominating faction people should be looking to merge to take them out.

Also people talking about TW dirt should have been around 4-5 years ago. All of this seems like high school drama compared!

Nothing wrong and no one posting anything bad about merging factions.

Its more about players that made merge happen putting 150+ active players in same faction and then opening threads on forum QQing servers need a merge and showing disrespect while seeking attention.

Last i heard Tempest pulled out 130+ people for 4way gank.

If they really care about balance in TWs and lacks of competition,they should divide Tempest on 2 sides with equally geared players and fight themself for fun

if they care so much for fun as they are trying to claim....???

Also Dark im waiting your response in other thread for calling out Azzazin as QQer about cashers and stuff.

While all the time you been on pair in gears and you never had balls to enter pk mode and fight him.

That much about person that should grow some balls ;)
    edited September 2014
    There is a reason though, my reading of it that most of the people that dislike you is because of your wc behaviour, jumping on people trying to sell stuff, always trying to correct other people, in a demeaning way, then there is the pwi forum posts that have lead to even Asterelle thinking you're a {insert expletive here}. These are the consequences of your 'character', so then accept them.

I'm interested to know what current Tempest officers are 'hunting' you down, also the only Relic officer that is as of today a Tempest officer is myself, and from recollection I don't remember 'hunting' you down in PK. NW/TW is a different story, I'm hoping this isn't what you're complaining about. As for Kalopsia/anyone else killing you in PK mode, well I'm sure you're well aware of PK rules etc and 'harrassment cases' on PvE servers. I guess this is also a consequence of your 'character'.

Asterelle is only embarassed that she didn't even know how Tidal worked, when it was clearly how i said it was. And someone else followed up on that. She can think w/e she wants. If someone has a correct point they have a point, regardless of what you, I, or anyone else thinks of them.

As much of a jerk I may be, but I don't deserved to be harassed. I don't go out of my way to pm people about what i think, then neither should they. However I don't expect people to understand my points of view, they are only human. But to say I'm demeaning? No. Andres is demeaning. I don't insult peoples age, I don't belittle them and treat them like children. I tell people what I think about an issue and point of where i think it's gone wrong or too far. People don't have to like it. I doesn't help that I have BPD (which is why it always seems like I'm upset, when I'm actually calm). But that is no excuse, just an explanation.

As for the PK issue, it went somewhere along the lines of this.

-BM pokes me after dropping squad in UCH.
    -I poke BM back, BM dies.

Next thing I know my officers are questioning me saying that a few Tempest officers PMed them saying I was farming a Low geared BM (how does one farm someone in an instance?). On top of that they made it seem like i was talking a lot of **** about Tempest, and apparently a few of those same officers sent a notice that they were going to farm me for it. Which was bullsh*t in the first place, and that's not the first time it has happened, involving the same people who apparently used to be in Relic. I'm not going to name any names, but just know if I care enough to say something, that I am not making it up.

Like i said I accept peoples response to my character, however one should not try to assassinate my character for some drama. I think I do a pretty fine job of that myself thank you.
    edited September 2014
    Also Dark im waiting your response in other thread for calling out Azzazin as QQer about cashers and stuff.

While all the time you been on pair in gears and you never had balls to enter pk mode and fight him.

That much about person that should grow some balls ;)

You have a real obsession for me! Like I said already, when you grow a pair and stop hiding behind an alt, I'm more than happy to converse with you all day babe. Though I feel it will be a bit of an anti-climax as you've already admitted to being a non-factor.

Me and Azzazzin had quite a few fights, ask him yourself, when we were on par gear wise, he beat me most of the time as is expected between a equal geared archer/cleric matchup in 1v1. With current gears he has difficulty getting through my charm and I can charm bypass him with purge & crits. We fought loads in NW as well back when we were equal, he even dedicated a NW video ending after me, well Wackytaffy did indirectly. Still a compliment of sorts from one of the best clerics PWI has seen.
    Asterelle is only embarassed that she didn't even know how Tidal worked, when it was clearly how i said it was. And someone else followed up on that. She can think w/e she wants. If someone has a correct point they have a point, regardless of what you, I, or anyone else thinks of them.

As much of a jerk I may be, but I don't deserved to be harassed. I don't go out of my way to pm people about what i think, then neither should they. However I don't expect people to understand my points of view, they are only human. But to say I'm demeaning? No. Andres is demeaning. I don't insult peoples age, I don't belittle them and treat them like children. I tell people what I think about an issue and point of where i think it's gone wrong or too far. People don't have to like it. I doesn't help that I have BPD (which is why it always seems like I'm upset, when I'm actually calm). But that is no excuse, just an explanation.

As for the PK issue, it went somewhere along the lines of this.

-BM pokes me after dropping squad in UCH.
    -I poke BM back, BM dies.

Next thing I know my officers are questioning me saying that a few Tempest officers PMed them saying I was farming a Low geared BM (how does one farm someone in an instance?). On top of that they made it seem like i was talking a lot of **** about Tempest, and apparently a few of those same officers sent a notice that they were going to farm me for it. Which was bullsh*t in the first place, and that's not the first time it has happened, involving the same people who apparently used to be in Relic. I'm not going to name any names, but just know if I care enough to say something, that I am not making it up.

Like i said I accept peoples response to my character, however one should not try to assassinate my character for some drama. I think I do a pretty fine job of that myself thank you.

{Will edit later}
    -Main points

Correct point or not, the method of delivery of said point is important if you care about annoying other people, if you don't then you should expect the same back, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.

Harassment is up to the GMs to decide, although if it's via pm's you can send us SS's and we can talk to people.

^Quoted for the truth

If you'd like to talk about the UCH issue/pm's issue I can contact you in game.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • nixop
    edited September 2014
    You have a real obsession for me! Like I said already, when you grow a pair and stop hiding behind an alt, I'm more than happy to converse with you all day babe.

Me and Azzazzin had quite a few fights, ask him yourself, when we were on par gear wise, he beat me most of the time as is expected between a equal geared archer/cleric matchup in 1v1. With current gears he has difficulty getting through my charm and I can charm bypass him with purge & crits.

Back in time Azzazin was active i been checking his videos weekly and i really cant remember seeing you fight him in pk...he fought mera and flyranger (ds) mostly from archers and plenty other players like sun,slew,melon even kalo and so on...

Im sorry but i really cant remember any videos of him vs you.Not sure if i skipped them or they were never uploaded for some reason?(im lazy to go check now)

Its just funny how you call him out for QQ about cash players gear gap and stuff like that while he is one of few people that been maxed geared for 5 full years (before cards came out,on 2 toons almost/)

Unlike you - pretty much a no name player that came on DW year and a half ago and immediately got maxed out. (im not judging or questioning your methods of gearing up)

Like i said before; you are again being disrespectful :)

Azzazin invented PWI compared to you and some people that are posting in DW forum section

EDITED:im talking about Azzazins 1v1 fight videos with equally geared players
    edited September 2014
    @ nixop

What I said about Azzazzins post was there's no need to go around making assumptions, accusations, like he did about Kalo. It's none of his business what or how anyone got their gear. He's saying he can't keep up with the card system and is therefore quitting. Sure no problem take care, no need to drag other people into it.

You'd have to ask Azzazzin why he never uploaded our fights.

I've been on Dreamweaver since 2009, decided to gear archer out of all my toons and here we are. I also don't have an ego or epeen issues or think I'm the best archer evarrr so say whatever you like it's pixels bro.

Azzazzin is probably the best cleric PWI has seen as I said in my previous post, he is still just a person, you seem to idolise him, he is capable of error in game or in thought, like all of us.

Unlike you my secret fan b:kiss
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver
    Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Last i heard Tempest pulled out 130+ people for 4way gank.

If they really care about balance in TWs and lacks of competition,they should divide Tempest on 2 sides with equally geared players and fight themself for fun

if they care so much for fun as they are trying to claim....???

Because there's more to pwi than TW and a lot of people like being in Tempest for the community. Why separate people from their friends for an event that happens once or twice a week? Even being on vent without being able to see faction chat means missing out on the fun conversations, or at least enough of them for it to be frustrating. b:surrender
    edited September 2014
    Gwenny halp we're running low on maple syrup, also in other news Tempest is being taken over by warmongering ebil canadians b:shocked
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited September 2014
    Gwenny halp we're running low on maple syrup, also in other news Tempest is being taken over by warmongering ebil canadians b:shocked

I warned you this would happen. Damn canadians.b:shocked
  • Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver
    Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I warned you this would happen. Damn canadians.b:shocked

*dunks server in maple syrup* there we go b:pleased

and candians aren't ebil, we're sweet and innocent, nothing to worry about here *whistles innocently* b:cute
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    all this heat all this drama why i never see it at west? o.O would be soo fun to watch.

im burning my charm and GS tryna show some activity out there, where yall at besides the normal ppl?

I joined this server back then cause it was jumpin in here pvp every day drama left and right.

Yall stingy Pvp video recorders save it for TWs bring ur Fraps out in west or sumething get fac vs fac fights 2 v 2 do sumthing b:angry Did yall forget how to have fun? Sit at afk spot all day chit chatting on vent talking about whats on twitter ? Put down the Iphones and Droids and get to stompin.

instead of just trolling threads and WC b:cry Dammit I want see ACTION NAO! Go go go go go go!

if not ..Santa not coming to DW this year i make him go another server .
    if not ..imma make all the barbs Twerk it.
    if not ..i'll give scooba teles

and while yall at it donate 5 mogs for Sel Darkmore foundation so i can finish Nevs wizzy b:cute
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon