edited September 2014
    mrbroat wrote: »
    sweetiebot u love messen with them don't u
    Perhaps "love" is too strong a word.
    ecuadan wrote: »
    SweetieBot, do GMs really exist?
    How do you exist?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ecuadan
    ecuadan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot, am I a gm? then give me the power to fix it!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot, am I a gm? then give me the power to fix it!
    I don't know if you are one or not. Please do not be so bossy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• ecuadan
    ecuadan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot get us someone who can help us. You are no help at all. We need humans!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot get us someone who can help us. You are no help at all. We need humans!
    Do you need help?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited September 2014
    sweetiebot can u have the CM post a update about the server
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2014
    mrbroat wrote: »
    sweetiebot can u have the CM post a update about the server
    I could, but what would be the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot are you crazy ?
  • handtuch19
    handtuch19 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I Am Prigo!!!!!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot are you crazy ?
    No, I just seem crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saphvier - Raging Tide
    Saphvier - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Anyone else think It was too good to be true that it had been so long since the last maintenance that went drastically overtime? b:surrender
  • armand8747
    armand8747 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Still cannot access the server. I have restarted my computer, modem and network. Renewed all my IP's and followed the directions provided by support. I have submitted a report ticket (and we all know what good that will do seeing that you always get the auto repsonse). I really wish someone official would come and give an explanation to what is happening. Spakie or anyone?
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    We had an internal outage here at the office, so no internet. It's fortunately back up, however it looks like we're still experiencing hiccups with some of the servers. We're looking in to it now.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OMG! I can't believe it! They posted something! Not taking blame but saying "...
    we're still experiencing hiccups with some of the servers." Hiccups being that East Coast player still can get on the game. *rolls eyes* And notice, no ETA of a fix.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OMG! I can't believe it! They posted something! Not taking blame but saying "...
    we're still experiencing hiccups with some of the servers." Hiccups being that East Coast player still can get on the game. *rolls eyes* And notice, not ETA of a fix.

They have taken plenty of the blame before, its just usually lost in the sea of QQ's about server being down... either way we did just get an update about it/they did admit it that it was on there end again. ^^
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • handtuch19
    handtuch19 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I Am Still Prigo !!!!!!
  • twistedthings
    twistedthings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i for see another server roll back, with all that has happened in game, i already have had my friends do a "charge back" gratz pw, you guys just lost hundreds of daollars in a matter of minutes.
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We had an internal outage here at the office, so no internet. It's fortunately back up, however it looks like we're still experiencing hiccups with some of the servers. We're looking in to it now.

Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again? b:laugh
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    we're still experiencing hiccups with some of the servers." Hiccups being that East Coast player still can get on the game. *rolls eyes* And notice, no ETA of a fix.

There's no ETA since we can't see that far ahead in the future. In time though. We hear that The Time Traveling/Future Seeing Committee has been making strides in Future-Seeing Technology ™ b:pleased

They have taken plenty of the blame before, its just usually lost in the sea of QQ's about server being down... either way we did just get an update about it/they did admit it that it was on there end again. ^^

The internet outage here had nothing to do with the East coast servers being down, just an untimely event. We had no access all morning, so we couldn't post any updates unfortunately.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There's no ETA since we can't see that far ahead in the future. In time though. We hear that The Time Traveling/Future Seeing Committee has been making strides in Future-Seeing Technology ™ b:pleased

The internet outage here had nothing to do with the East coast servers being down, just an untimely event. We had no access all morning, so we couldn't post any updates unfortunately.

Be that as it may. :$

As you said you couldn't post an update on it, nor could you really look into it with the internet being down at the office, much easier looking into an server issue with the internet working in the office. b:chuckle
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot report server status please
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2014
    SweetieBot report server status please
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 142ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 103ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 114ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 351ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 197ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 224ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arh1988
    arh1988 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Harshland online ? Still cannot log tho 😆😆
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nah still down u.u
  • garbok187
    garbok187 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Im a lil bit confused... but then tell us why some ppl can log in on east coast server and some not...that would be intersting to know.
    Never change a runing System!
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Ahahahahahaha....you are so funny...ETA stands for ESTIMATED time of arrival...you guys cant estimate how long it's going to take? Srsly?
  • sweetambrosia
    sweetambrosia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I estimate it will be tomorrow before East coast can play.... *rubs magic crystal ball*
  • MetalDice - Raging Tide
    MetalDice - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I say those online dont get comp for this only those that can not get only. Have to be fair....
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    Raffiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I estimate it will be tomorrow before East coast can play.... *rubs magic crystal ball*

Some on the East coast can play. I'm talking to two people who are online right now while i stare at the log in screen telling me the East coast servers are down.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    garbok187 wrote: »
    Im a lil bit confused... but then tell us why some ppl can log in on east coast server and some not...that would be intersting to know.

It's a network issue. The servers themselves are up and running fine. However as it's a network issue, at times the login server may be down and other times it's simply that differing access routes are going to have more trouble trying to get in.

Think of it as like a traffic jam on a major highway. The roads you want to get to are totally functional once you get off the highway and there will be times where some people will be able to get to location X without issue... but many others will be stuck in the traffic unable to actually move until things pan out more.
    (Insert fancy image here)