Number of Days to Go from lv90 to lv100

geochris
geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
I was curious now that hypers were no longer able to be activated in FF. Many of these numbers are approximate.

To get from lv90 to 100 you need 170,759,098 Exp

Daily quests that DON'T require a squad
lv90+ World Quest 678,000 per day and it can be totally free
Crazy Stone (EXP varies by level) 361,000 at lv96
Base quests (need to be in a faction that has a base) 326,000
Daily Check in (99,000 exp on a lv99 toon)
Cube 1,000,000 EXP, do not take the Cog if you want exp and do not do rooms 51-60 if you don't take a cog - sell gold/platinum boxes, Page of Fate for coins
If you are in Luminance and have 5000 prestige you can get a CFO letter that
will allow you to complete the cube a second time per day for a cost of 20 influence.
meditation (realm of reflection, varies by level)
2160 exp/min at lv90
2376 exp/min at lv99
(cube (1), bh (2), morai (1), roll call(2) give shards)
Old Heavens Tear - Xenomonster Hunt 30,000EXP but 18K coins and 4 Tear of Heaven, which can also be sold for coins

Auto-cultivation you can auto cultivate for approximately 8hours of earning time. The amount of Exp you gain is dependent on how quickly you can kill mobs what lv of mobs, ect.

lv95+ Morai
Wraith Slayer Missive
600,000 Exp once per week (average =85K exp/day)
Morai daily quests 700,000 per day
ITEM Experience Jade 100,000 per use max 20 per day AFTER getting 1500 prestige
they cost 5 influence each and you get 30 influence a day
after you get 5000 prestige you get another quest "Where is Jintao"
where you can get another 20 influence a day. Now the amount of prestige
you get is 90 per week from missive and 90 per day from dailies.

The main morai quest chain that starts at level 95 gives great exp approximately 17 mil exp (i don't have an exact number, does anyone?)

Daily quests that REQUIRE a squad
90+ BH1-BH3 750,000

Phoenix Valley - Exp varies depending on speed and # in squad and how many times your squad can complete the instance during the 15 minute timer. If you are in Shroud and have 5000 prestige you can get a second PV entry token for a cost of 20 influence. I soloed PV with my lv97 RA veno and got 6.62mil exp from one hypered run, which equates to a base of 419,107 exp (before hypers, RA bonus and 30%exp neck) which yields approximately 5m exp per soloed PV run and I killed almost every single mob. I doubt that a non RA toon in TT90 armor could solo PV so you will have to squad and share the exp. A squad of 6ppl of the same level would get approximately 1.75m exp per hypered lv95-99 PV run. I don't have good numbers for PV 85-94 (anyone?). Happy squading!!!!

Daily quests that you might be able to get into if a squad will let you in

RB Delta - lots of EXP, good coins, need a good squad of lv100's not really doable in TT90 armor/weps
Endless Universe (EU) - Need a squad of 8 to 10, lv95+, you can try and get in a BH100 squad, if you choose the EXP item at the end you get 400K exp, you can only enter once per day

If you do all of the above you can go from lv90 to 100 in about 26 days!

level 90 to 95 (75mil exp) approximately - 13 days
level 95 to 100 (95.7 mil exp) approximately - 13 days + time for culti and morai quest chains

Quick break down
WQ 678,000
CS 361,000
BQ 326,000
Daily Checkin 90,000
Cube 1,000,000
BH 750,000
PV 1,750,000<very variable sorry>
Reflection 790,000 (6 hours @ 2,200 EXP/min)
LV95+
Morai Forces Quest 700,000/day
Missive 600,000 / week
morai quest chain

Now these numbers are approximate with the biggest variable being PV, what you do with your moria influence and auto cultivating. Also, it will take approximately 17 days to reach 1500 Prestige unless you buy a badge or do the event on Saturday. So for the purpose of this calculation moria EXP items / CFO / Extra PV badges are not available.

By doing this it helped me realize that leveling a toon to level 100 is not impossible without FF but it is more work. To those who don't have a toon at level 100 i feel for you and I hope this helps.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Small comment: Delta can be done in TT90. It can be done in a mix of TT80/mold gear/3*/OHT gears as well.

It's spawn point delta where a squad of TT90s would have issues. The standard delta with auras and such is simple enough for players to do without high-end gear.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like honest post like this, its alot of people that believe that Lvling is Easy, and Quick. With that i'd like to add, If your a seeker, all you need is BP +Vortex to solo PV in a Relative quick mannor, relative to how much exp you would get if you had done it with a full squad. Which would have added onto the time it takes.You also need gear as well obviously, TT80 will work. And if it doesn't then do smaller pulls. Make sure the Hp bar is full before u start Vortex, The BP will keep it full, It'll look like you have a charm ticking. I didnt believe it at first but it does, because your getting healed every 1.5 seconds your vortex goes out. Anyone who's not a seeker will Lvl Slower. But it's only once per day. But the Exp u get if you go alone is extremely good. Amusing you Kill every mob in the instance. No lie.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You do realize the only reason delta isn't doable in TT90 is because people are so incompetent at playing that their suckage require overgearing to compensate, right?

Delta was a 85+ instance from inception, and the best early run I did was with a BM who didn't suck and actually switched from sword to spear to axe (didn't have fist, so wasn't a truly good BM).

Heck, DD incompetence is why I focused so much on my BM, since any idiot could throw BB up with even one DD with half a brain and a clue of what to do. Nowadays you run one and everyone wants to be AFK, the BMs don't even use their leaps for quick agro grabbing from clerics, et al.

For your calculations, they suck. My BM did a couple FCCs, but unless it was full with a certain group (I didn't bother moroning head rooms) it wasn't worth it. Anytime anyone died due to incompetence, I couldn't stand being in it. Someone saying they could only do half room pulls, even after I mentioned MSS (which turns a full room into a half room) I hated being in. I didn't use FCC in any form from 99-100, and was so much happier for the lack. Dumb people suck.

1 mil xp is a lot, the dailies we now have add even more. I'm from a time where a month to hit 100 isn't a big deal, and 5% a day from cube alone was pretty damn good to me. If someone is too impatient to actually play (and any moron bm/cleric who thinks they learned everything they need to know from FCC, never doubt how badly you suck), should likely find a more dumb people friendly game. Seriously, **** off.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Don't forget faction base have training room at Hall of Justice. high level Hall of Justice can give nice xp, and with a good gear and base divine blessing buff, you should be able to fiish the quest in 1 min.

iirc, lvl 2 or can give like 100k xp per quest of 15 mob kills, so thats like 100k xp per 2 min if you can kill fast.

Require lvl 90+ I think.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • twistedthings
    twistedthings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    going from lvla to lvl b is not hard, i remember the days when quests stopped at around 70 ish, and then all you did was grind. so people these days have no clue how easy they have it,3 days and i made a sin to lvl80, seeker to lvl 78 and cleric to lvl75. created all on same day. i squad them all up and use my 102/102/102 main to drag em through bh's, then reflect them for the night and call it quits, quite easy.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nice thread, OP. It really isnt as hard to reach 100 as many make it out to be, but it requires a bit of an investment of effort that (apparently) is too much of a hassle nowadays. Anyway, would PQ2 also count, or was it broken?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    going from lvla to lvl b is not hard, i remember the days when quests stopped at around 70 ish, and then all you did was grind. so people these days have no clue how easy they have it,3 days and i made a sin to lvl80, seeker to lvl 78 and cleric to lvl75. created all on same day. i squad them all up and use my 102/102/102 main to drag em through bh's, then reflect them for the night and call it quits, quite easy.

70? If you were OG you'd remember the level cut-off was around 56-60, anx the only ones advancing were the ones not averse to actually grinding pure mobs until they could stack mult-levels for a specific mob type. Completing all level quest at level was the surest sign someone was a moron in their leveling path, more than anything. And this if from a first gen.

-snip-
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    You forgot Divine Emissary Quests, especially the blue one since those can get you pots that are almost as good at crabmeats. They come after doing BH.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You forgot Divine Emissary Quests, especially the blue one since those can get you pots that are almost as good at crabmeats. They come after doing BH.
    And you forgot the purple ones that can gice you a lot of exp and coins too. Very rare but very helpfullb:pleased
    giphy.gif

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This also assumes no life on the part of the player.
    I don't know many people who are able to devote this much time to regrinding the same dailies, everyday (this also assumes you don't want to do anything else in game besides grind dailies everyday).
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This also assumes no life on the part of the player.
    I don't know many people who are able to devote this much time to regrinding the same dailies, everyday (this also assumes you don't want to do anything else in game besides grind dailies everyday).

whats the difference of regrinding same dailys or regrinding fc all the time?
    i could also assume some1 has no life who is doing fc over and over and over and you know what... b:bye
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    geochris wrote: »
    level 90 to 95 (75mil exp) approximately - 13 days
    level 95 to 100 (95.7 mil exp) approximately - 13 days + time for culti and morai quest chains

Quick break down
    WQ 678,000
    CS 361,000
    BQ 326,000
    Daily Checkin 90,000
    Cube 1,000,000
    BH 750,000
    PV 1,750,000<very variable sorry>
    Reflection 790,000 (6 hours @ 2,200 EXP/min)
    LV95+
    Morai Forces Quest 700,000/day
    Missive 600,000 / week
    morai quest chain

Following these numbers, and the inability (call it lack of time/resources) to complete all of those, I broke it down to CS, BQ, Daily checking, BH, Reflection, Morai forces and morai weekly, it takes a month (31 days) to go from 95 to 100.
    A whooping 16% exp per day on average. That is an exp-rate even lv102's in PV are looking at, and they gain more stats from next level up than the lv95's.

With the new classes (hopefully) coming, starting one seems like a highly dreadful task, nomatter how OP they would be. You're commiting to a whole year of dailies every day just to reach 101*3 plus max Astral Sky. And for what? Just to have a baseline goingb:surrender
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    geochris wrote: »
    To those who don't have a toon at level 100 i feel for you and I hope this helps.
    +1 b:chuckle
    You're commiting to a whole year of dailies every day just to reach 101*3 plus max Astral Sky. And for what? Just to have a baseline going

Yeah, daylies. This is probably the first game i play that manages to make an expansion that only makes the game more boring.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Small comment: Delta can be done in TT90. It can be done in a mix of TT80/mold gear/3*/OHT gears as well.

It's spawn point delta where a squad of TT90s would have issues. The standard delta with auras and such is simple enough for players to do without high-end gear.

A properly build seeker in TT90 Mouncrasher +4 gear with Immac citrines can do spawn all day. Sadly with even more survivability than most of the 100+ morons out there. Assuming you actually learned how to play that is...b:chuckle

Even without FCC, It's still completely possible to get from 1 to 100 within just a couple of weeks. It doesn't take much longer than FCC and instead of sitting on your *** waiting for heads, you're actually doing something. (Yeah, I know, you have to actually do something. Get over it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Even without FCC, It's still completely possible to get from 1 to 100 within just a couple of weeks. It doesn't take much longer than FCC and instead of sitting on your *** waiting for heads, you're actually doing something. (Yeah, I know, you have to actually do something. Get over it.)

It might not take much longer than sitting on your *** and waiting till a room comes by in world chat every hour and sharing that with 6 people, but surely it takes a whole lot longer than soloing FC with your main + alt, possibly even making the main run away for the boss kills if your alt is capable.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If this is an alt on the same account as another lvl100 toon, you can account stash EXP orbs from BH2s.

On another note, I remember I used to do FCC runs on my Mystic at lvl9x with squads...but the squads really didn't know how to play properly and the runs took too long. I actually quit some of them because doing dailies/my own stuff gave me EXP faster.

I'm not blaming FCC for bad squads but this is just an example of FCC taking too long to do as it's not always the "fastest & easiest" option. Then consider certain squads that only accept certain classes, even just for EXP rooms (mobs), and sometimes spend 10 minutes or more just WCing.

Buying EXP room was probably be the fastest option, but also the one that costs the most maybe unless you had really nice & fast squads.

On another note, judging by polls and forum posts, I think most people just wanted to limit FCC to lvl75+ which is when you start getting quests in there and lvl80s being the moment the quests slow down. That's what I personally supported. I didn't want hypers being completely removed from FCC.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • geochris
    geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know that it is possible to do rebirth delta, however it would be very hard. Back when r8 was really powerful I was still in several fail wave three runs and those weren't spawn. If you are going to try a full RB in TT90 then be prepared that you might not make it or it will take a few tries to get it right, even when taking full advantage of auras.

Also if you don't have a lv100 main getting enough coins to do all of these quests every day and buy hypers is super challenging. Unless you cash shop, learn to merchant or have an awesome guild then you might not have enough coins to do all of these options.

I did not include the divine orders the white ones give 34-37K exp each and if you take all 5 then you get an additional 170,000 exp but for a very high time cost, but still every little bit helps. The blue and purple quests give a lot more and can help with getting pots so still do them but how many you will get to complete is random, which is why I didn't include them in this calculation.

There are ways to decrease the time required to do all of these quests. I can complete a WQ in about 15minutes if I use a combination of teleport bell/flyer/mount to go from location to location but those cost coins. Getting do all cards/charms/crabs or even buying some Ironguard in case you land in room 38 for cube will help so you don't have to re start.

Also if you get into a squad and your squad can do multiple runs of PV during the 15min counter you can also get a lot more exp in a very short amount of time. The exp per mob killed is increased if you are in a squad. So a squad of 6 will get the same exp from by doing 3 PVs as a single person will get doing 1 full PV. PWI wiki has the exact multipliers.

Even with all this I still miss the fully spamable EXP instance, it was great while it lasted. It is easier to get to 100 w/o FF now than it used to be but it will take a huge time investment. I got my veno to lv100 through questing/dalies and only about 5 runs (total) in FF before morai existed and it took me 6 months or so. For an alt now w/o FF this time investment that may or may not be worth while now.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited September 2014

You say how easy people have it, yet you used a 102x3 to level your alts. That's not quite the same as starting new. Start a new alt with no help from your 102x3 or your faction to power level you and level up normally. Once you get into the 80's quests don't even get you 10% of a level.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The list is all fine and dandy until you remember you need to level the same toon 3 times. Then when you consider you have to do the same for any alts you play....b:surrender

Also not everyone like doing everything on that list. Paperclip is very time consuming. Cube is not enjoyed by all(I know I hate it). and Even PV may not be a thing for people who despise time limits.

So yeah sure it's always been possible to level up without FC but you won't have much time left to actually play any game content aside from dailies without it. I find it annoying people feel the need to force every other player to have to play a certain way.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Because sitting on your *** zhenning from lvl 1-80 in PQ for 4 days is so much better than sitting on your *** buying heads.... I mean these are the same people who advocated restricting FC to 75+. b:laugh

The logic just sucks for some people, probably clouded by personal bias.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2014

we talk about comparing a couple of weeks and 5 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Because sitting on your *** zhenning from lvl 1-80 in PQ for 4 days is so much better than sitting on your *** buying heads.... I mean these are the same people who advocated restricting FC to 75+. b:laugh

The logic just sucks for some people, probably clouded by personal bias.

^ You're kinda generalizing there though.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You do realize the only reason delta isn't doable in TT90 is because people are so incompetent at playing that their suckage require overgearing to compensate, right?

Delta was a 85+ instance from inception, and the best early run I did was with a BM who didn't suck and actually switched from sword to spear to axe (didn't have fist, so wasn't a truly good BM).

Heck, DD incompetence is why I focused so much on my BM, since any idiot could throw BB up with even one DD with half a brain and a clue of what to do. Nowadays you run one and everyone wants to be AFK, the BMs don't even use their leaps for quick agro grabbing from clerics, et al.

For your calculations, they suck. My BM did a couple FCCs, but unless it was full with a certain group (I didn't bother moroning head rooms) it wasn't worth it. Anytime anyone died due to incompetence, I couldn't stand being in it. Someone saying they could only do half room pulls, even after I mentioned MSS (which turns a full room into a half room) I hated being in. I didn't use FCC in any form from 99-100, and was so much happier for the lack. Dumb people suck.

1 mil xp is a lot, the dailies we now have add even more. I'm from a time where a month to hit 100 isn't a big deal, and 5% a day from cube alone was pretty damn good to me. If someone is too impatient to actually play (and any moron bm/cleric who thinks they learned everything they need to know from FCC, never doubt how badly you suck), should likely find a more dumb people friendly game. Seriously, **** off.

Aye ^ this is fairly key if you have a good smart squad it can be easily done in tt90 gear or less. Truly helps if you have a decent bm/barb/aggro controller in squad.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I dont mind taking one or two months to go 90-100, what I hate is 80-90. That is mad slow.
  • BellaKitsune - Dreamweaver
    BellaKitsune - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I so glad to see this little mini guide up, It's really not going to be as hard as people think, heck, my sister leveled from 100 to 101 in just a month or two doing nothing but dailies, she wasn't even trying to level, it just happened. And the exp needed from 100 to 101, starts to get crazy.

I've always loved questing/instances/dailies way more then FC. With FC everything is the same, day in and day out. And takes far longer in my opinion the first time around, It has not been unusual for 80 range squads I've been in to take as long as 2 hours! It may have been easy for leveling alts after RB, but that 80-89 range FC the first time around, unless you have TT80 gold, is certainly not fast.

I can do more solo in that time frame, and though the exp might not be quite as fast, I make more, and lose less in coin questing/doing dailies then in FC. It's also less boring in my opinion, at least I get changes of scenery, different mobs in the various instances/areas, and I can do it easy alone or with a group, where as most classes at their first level 80, usually have to depend on a squad. In fact, if your one of the classes some people don't like taking on FC as much, dailies are probably faster. I know when I first tried doing FC at the recommendation of a friend, some people did not seem to want to take me because I was a Venomancer, in fact one squad I was in outright stated that he would not stay in squad simply because I was a Venomancer, and persisted to troll my sister about it all night, till she blacklisted him.

But anyway, I'm digressing. I wouldn't have minded seeing a 80+ restriction so those who wanted to use it. still could, but I can honestly say for myself, I won't miss it. It keeps driving me nuts though, the people who say it's going to take 6 months to a year to level. Even if you have less time, just doing half of the dailies up there, it's only a a couple months, I don't think that's to bad at all, before I started playing PWI, I actually came from a game where it literally did take a year to hit 100, trust me, this is not that bad.

Also just to add, having to level 3 times is irrelevant in my opinion, because you get 4 times the exp the first time, and 3.5 the second, questing and doing dailies at that level with those multipliers, will not be near as slow. My Cleric got from 1st RB level 1 to 83, not even being consistent with my dailies in less then three weeks (and that was with very little FC).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    whats the difference of regrinding same dailys or regrinding fc all the time?
    i could also assume some1 has no life who is doing fc over and over and over and you know what... b:bye
    There actually was a large difference. In the time it takes you to get all this experience from all these dailies, you used to be able to do a couple FC/big rooms, get the same amount of exp in a fraction of the time spent and have lots of time left to do other things that don't give exp or are more fun.

Yes, you can get there fast, if you do nothing else and become a slave to the dailies.
  • BellaKitsune - Dreamweaver
    BellaKitsune - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There actually was a large difference. In the time it takes you to get all this experience from all these dailies, you used to be able to do a couple FC/big rooms, get the same amount of exp in a fraction of the time spent and have lots of time left to do other things that don't give exp or are more fun.

Yes, you can get there fast, if you do nothing else and become a slave to the dailies.
    And you may get there faster, but unless your lucky at finding squads, you usually have to buy it, not to mention the hyper cost, which last I was near FC, was near 1m for one set.

Meanwhile, I'm questing, taking more time to level? Sure, but not going broke doing it, but seeing many of my friends complain about the price of FC, and how their always broke.

If your lucky enough to have a good group of friends/faction mates, though in my exp, most factions seem to despise helping in FC regularly enough to be of much help, at least has been my exp, your good at being a merchant, or can spend the real life money, sure it would be the best option, but for myself, I still prefer questing and dailies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's not impossible to get to level 100 without FC, just more long and not everyone have time to do ALL available dailies everyday.

I remember on my first char I wasn't doing FC, just BH and dailies like world quest and that took forever, I don't even want to imagine doing it again and now there's even rebirth to do twice.

The new players interested in the PVP/TW/NW side of the game will just quit and look for an other game when they will realize that it will take them months just to reach a decent level to be competitive, that's without counting all the work that need to be done on the gears and all of that stuff. Someone starting to play today that want to be decent PVP wise will need probably a year and more which is totally ridiculous at that point of the game. They will just go look for other games with PVP that doesn't requisite months/years of work to be decently competitive.

People playing for the PVE side then it's not a huge deal of course, but for PVP wise it's just not good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited September 2014
    I still prefer questing and dailies.
    And that works for you. Was just saying the choice was removed.
    Now to level quickly, you must slave to dailies or give in that its going to take a lot longer.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like playing on my alts and doing some daily quests, BHs, BQs, etc. I'm not in a hurry to level as I already have my main almost 100 w RBII with very little time invested. My alts I use to just do things at a slow pace, and even still most are in the mid 80s to 90s and that's with little effort.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]