Claim your FREE gift in PWI!‏

Comments

• Domonique - Lost City
    Domonique - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So, I DO spend $USD on this game, regularly, and got absolutely no e-mail on either of my accounts that I just charged over the weekend for the Spend promotion.
    I called PWI Billing because my purchase wouldn't go through today and while sorting that out, the CSR created tickets for me while on the phone. Here is the messed up response that I got:

-snip-
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Both mine are gmail and both got a code.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    if you haave gmail it should show up in promotions tab if it is not listed as spam. I got them on both my accounts b:victory

Also if you are getting a rejection it is because you are using the wrong code for the wrong account. check your account settings in arc to verify the correct email
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Aiaiko - Heavens Tear
    Aiaiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have been here since 2008 dumping money into this game on both of my accounts and have not seen a freaken free gift.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    if you haave gmail it should show up in promotions tab if it is not listed as spam. I got them on both my accounts b:victory

Also if you are getting a rejection it is because you are using the wrong code for the wrong account. check your account settings in arc to verify the correct email

Thanks. I never would've checked there.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So as usual the mails were messed up? b:surrender

I did get mine. I did CS a few times 4-5 years ago for some stuff like flyers, fashion etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • goliath1
    goliath1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    b:surrender
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    LOL.. got code, but I am unable to redeem it "The product key you have entered is incorrect. Please check to see if you've entered a valid key and try again". ok...I do all of these redeem codes the same way, retype code in a sticky note, check to make sure that it matched the original, then copy and paste into the redeem code box and click enter.

b:sad ...ok...well something isn't right?!... closed arc client and retried a few time and still getting same message.

well, time to put message in bottle and send it upstream to the ticket dept. b:thanksb:thanks

Hmm, wouldn't it make more sense to just copy the code and paste into the redeem code box, that way there's no mistaking the code.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    it's just a gimmick is all, to get people to buy gold in hopes they can get the items

Keep your real money & go spend it on something useful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waldhard - Dreamweaver
    Waldhard - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My e-mail, the PWI as spam, so never read what they are sending, in any case, all of the proposals and sent "gifts" useless cheap junk. :)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Got nothing, even though I have given them + - 50 dorra, not even in the spam bin where their e-mails end up every time...
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wow ok so my two other acounts i have spent money but dont use much i got e-mail for free gift.

this acount which i spend ungodly money on didnt get one yet all my pwi mails like your purchase of or you ticket had been submited all show up but i dont seem to get promos and rewards or 15 percent off zen like my new acounts do ?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any1 tried to send ticket? ;O asking whats going on. If every1 supposed to get email or just those who cashed 5$ + more

Since idk if any GM will pay attention to this
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any1 tried to send ticket? ;O asking whats going on. If every1 supposed to get email or just those who cashed 5$ + more

Since idk if any GM will pay attention to this

Yes someone did posted, but a mod did removed it, cause we are not allowed to post tickets, but I had time to see it and in resume the answer was 'Sorry we can't do anything about it cause it's a system, good luck for next time''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes someone did posted, but a mod did removed it, cause we are not allowed to post tickets, but I had time to see it and in resume the answer was 'Sorry we can't do anything about it cause it's a system, good luck for next time''.

so yet again some will get some free gift and some wont o.o...awesome gj pwi ;O
    i would of loved that recovery stone...

oh they actually post something about Fist time Spender

*Items will be paid out within 3-7 business days*

*Note, you must buy gold for the first time in order to qualify*

I guess ill wait then ;)
  • raffleman2014
    raffleman2014 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    what's inside the gift code? does it has a mount AURORA mounts?

anyone pls answer my question thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _xXPandaXx_ - Lost City
    _xXPandaXx_ - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    anyone pls answer my question thank you

Yeah it contains the following:

- Gold guardian Charm.
    - Gold Platinum Charm.
    - 10 "Hyber" Stones. (lol the typo)
    - 20 radiant shards.
    - 50 Teleport Stones.
    - Worm Hole Bell.
    - Auto recovery stone.

And it shows an Aurora mount so I guess that's included as well. -_-
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah it contains the following:

- Gold guardian Charm.
    - Gold Platinum Charm.
    - 10 "Hyber" Stones. (lol the typo)
    - 20 radiant shards.
    - 50 Teleport Stones.
    - Worm Hole Bell.
    - Auto recovery stone.

And it shows an Aurora mount so I guess that's included as well. -_-

I think it was a great gift. All free for spending money in the past that they didn't have to give us. The teleport stones - love them and addicted to them lol. Radiant shards have helped me level being RBII while I'm away and can only be in RoR; charms...I will always take free charms; hypers great for PVing; Aurora mount is a nice touch. Though I didn't need it, my ingame wife upgraded from the free panda and loves her new mount, and if I decide to auto culti while running errands for a couple of hours, the auto recover stone is a nice touch.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flowingmizu
    flowingmizu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think it was a great gift. All free for spending money in the past that they didn't have to give us. The teleport stones - love them and addicted to them lol. Radiant shards have helped me level being RBII while I'm away and can only be in RoR; charms...I will always take free charms; hypers great for PVing; Aurora mount is a nice touch. Though I didn't need it, my ingame wife upgraded from the free panda and loves her new mount, and if I decide to auto culti while running errands for a couple of hours, the auto recover stone is a nice touch.

Um, do you know what is the speed of the mount? :3
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Um, do you know what is the speed of the mount? :3

Which mount? And Ahh does everyone always worry about the speed of a mount? Only time I ever use my Tidal Serpent is when I'm running around Arch. Otherwise I use my flyer.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flowingmizu
    flowingmizu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Which mount? And Ahh does everyone always worry about the speed of a mount? Only time I ever use my Tidal Serpent is when I'm running around Arch. Otherwise I use my flyer.

The aurora mount that comes with the code? :o Some people, like myself, prefer to run on the ground than using a flyer. That's just me tho xD
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes, I was able to 'Redeem the Code' I got in the Email that they sent me...

Where I have cash shopped throughout the years (on occasion & only on occasion) since 08', I've never been what everyone considers a 'Heavy CSr' in the game, so I seriously don't think it was meant by PWE to only be a gift to only those who are 'Heavy CS'rs', I really don't know why its only working for some and not for others, I guess I'll contact my brother (who's been on even longer then me myself (and see if he received the email aswell and can redeem it aswell) because I highly doubt hes even spent $150.00 in this game (to date) since hes a real stickler when it comes to his cashflow compared to me, and then I will update this post to see what goes on with him and this code) b:bye
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I just wish everyone received it. It does say "If you have ever bought and spent gold in PWI before, you will also be receiving these gifts! We value you as our players, and wanted to include you in on this program as well! We hope you enjoy it, and see you in-game!" at the bottom of the announcement. So saying "Sorry, maybe next time" is stupid on the supports point of view. I spent gold my first couple of years here and then last week. Maybe I will send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I submitted a ticket since i didn't get a code in my email as promised and they asked for account name, server, etc....just to tell me that they have another department handling the problem. Basically took up my time to tell me to wait longer...when we getting this code? Any Gm free to actually tell us whats going on? I have plenty of friends that got their code for spent gold in the past no problem and i still have yet to get nothing and the ticket system is a dead end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I submitted a ticket since i didn't get a code in my email as promised and they asked for account name, server, etc....just to tell me that they have another department handling the problem. Basically took up my time to tell me to wait longer...when we getting this code? Any Gm free to actually tell us whats going on? I have plenty of friends that got their code for spent gold in the past no problem and i still have yet to get nothing and the ticket system is a dead end.

The exact same happened with me, the difference is that after I sent the account info to them they told me they were investigating these accounts and are aware of the problem. After I replied again asking if I am still going to get the code or not they told me to keep an eye on the forum or on the Arc news page of PWI (providing me the links to the pages) because they will give out compensation for this on either one of those sites. I don't know how they will do this, if only people who haven't claimed the code will be able to redeem it or if it's compensation to all (a.k.a another promo fiasco).

I would love to post the ticket here, but, as you guys know, I can't. b:shutup

Mr. Justice
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Never got my email. But I generally don't get PWI emails to my email and I don't know why..
    I get customer services emails from PWI, but no promotions or anything like that.
    Not in junk, not spam, not auto-deleted or read....
    b:cry

My friend uses gmail and he got his, but I didn't get mine.
    Should i submit a ticket to get my ugly chicken??? b:chuckle
    I more want the hypers and charms lol...
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Never got my email. But I generally don't get PWI emails to my email and I don't know why..
    I get customer services emails from PWI, but no promotions or anything like that.
    Not in junk, not spam, not auto-deleted or read....
    b:cry

My friend uses gmail and he got his, but I didn't get mine.
    Should i submit a ticket to get my ugly chicken??? b:chuckle
    I more want the hypers and charms lol...
    Add pwe as a contact, sometimes your email provider will screen various companies advertising emails. Especially if you never read them. Also make sure you are included in their advertising list. If you opted of receiving special promotions and offers because you didn't want ads, you may not receive it. I'd send a ticket to make sure you are on that list.

To whitelist PWE add the following two emails addresses to your contacts. donotreply@crypticstudios.com and email@email.perfectworld.com. To get added onto that special promotions/offers list, submit a ticket.

Also if you are using Gmail, check the "Promotions" tab.

Also make sure you're checking your spam folder.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • closemind3d
    closemind3d Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is this event still going?
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is this event still going?

Edit: Actually, there are messages still in-game about obtaining this, so I think it is.

It may be permanent?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic