Claim your FREE gift in PWI!‏

Options
13»

Comments

• Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    check that the email address you receive the mail at is the one associated with the account you want to use it for. the codes are unique to each account, you need to be signed into arc under that account as well.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nothing is free in this game, there is always a price to pay some how

The funny 'free' items i find, are the items when you purchase zen/gold. How can they be free when you have to buy something in the first place to obtain them?

I for one refuse to help PWI financially after what they did to me, and my advice? keep ya real money and go out & enjoy yourself, better than looking at a square screen for hours on end getting no where
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Many never received an email that i know for a fact spent cash on the game and spend it often, I don't spend a lot but i do spend from time to time and never received an email! Seems they haven't addressed this issue and obviously don't intend to just like very other issue!
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ok my question is this:

last year i believe i opened the anni gifts on my bm, yet this year i sent to my main and now i get "item cant be used".

has anyone had any success opening a ticket to fix this? there is no current way other than memory, to verify whether or not your toon will be able to open this pack or not and since it is toon bound you cant just send it over to something else.

i love how they word certain things, it would be much easier to have a tool to show you who you can send to or filter your toon lists down to valid choices.
  • LordVengence - Archosaur
    LordVengence - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i have spent countless dollars on this game and i have never got an email yet about this. it says if you have ever spent money u will get it too and i have got nothing!! boooo