• ICutJoo - Heavens Tear
    ICutJoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Heaven's Tear - Assassin - Toxicism
    Looking forward to joining! :)
  • Lythiiel - Heavens Tear
    Lythiiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would very much like to join, if I might.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sure, I'll try to catch you in the game! I assume your character name is Lythiiel? If not, please let us know who to contact!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited May 2014
    Welcome to the faction, Toxicism and Lythiiel!

Sorry DogKind, I haven't been able to catch you in the game yet! If you are still interested in joining, maybe post here letting us know what time of day you play most so we can catch you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited July 2014
    We still have space, if anyone is in need of a fun and mature faction on Heaven's Tear! Feel free to give us a shout if you are interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shiliam - Heavens Tear
    Shiliam - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello, My name ingame is Shiliam, i just come from an inactive faction, i read this thread and now im interested in entering Nocturne, do you still have space :D?
    edited August 2014
    Welcome to the faction, Shiliam!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jaciej69
    jaciej69 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello my IGN is Romere. Hoping you may have space because I would be interested in joining. Only started a week ago and tired of playing alone. b:thanks
    edited August 2014
    Sorry Romere, I was out all day yesterday and didn't remember to check this page! But I will try to catch you later today when I'm in the game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• solomonbrown
    solomonbrown Posts: 9
    edited August 2014
    hell i would like to join u guys guild i just started PWI yesterday and trying to continue playing it but u know how it is solo boring not many ppl to talk too.

Welp anyway my IGN> MissRyux ima mystic and like i said im new so i am low lvled just looking for a nice and friendly guild to join i did try to contact some of the names up there and mostly all was offline so i thought id just post here im ingame now aswell ill continue trying.
    edited August 2014
    Hi MissRyux, I'll try to catch you in game as well but judging by your post time of around 5AM, I'm thinking the problem might be timezones. We unfortunately do not have a lot of people that play in the mornings since most are PST or EST, so afternoon/evening is the busy time. I'm personally usually on about 5/6PM-10PM because I work during the day.

And Romere, I apologize as I have been unable to catch you in game, but I will keep trying. Let me know if there is a specific time that you play!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jaciej69
    edited August 2014
    I'm usually on during the day and then again in the evenings around 8 pm est
  • jaciej69
    edited August 2014
    If you haven't been able to catch me I might be on my other toon xPsyLockex
    edited August 2014
    Hey Romere, I just tried to send you a mail in game and it says recipient does not exist! Are you not on the Heaven's Tear server or have I got the wrong name?

Edit: Just tried your psy name and got the same response. I'm thinking maybe you aren't on our server, which is unfortunate! Nocturne is on Heaven's Tear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi! I used to be in Nocturne maybe a year or two ago, and then I became inactive for a while. However, I'm playing again, and I would love to rejoin if possible! I'm on the same characters as before: Lilanella and Kirinami. b:pleased
    Edit: Irradiate caught me in game, thanks!
  • jaciej69
    edited August 2014
    Yes I am not on that server. Never thought to check that. Sorry
  • jackslayer90
    jackslayer90 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i seen this post and i have a few questions before i'd say "im in!" just wondering and i mit have missed it since i skim over a lot but i would like to join im the type of person who likes to have fun and help out if can sadly since i just came back to the game im a low lvl again. soo my biggest question is do you guys do like any dungeon runs and such?. and how active are you guys? from what i read it seems pretty active. and also to warn you guys i work 2nd shift sooo during the weekdays i might not be on much but the weekend im usually on 85% of the time if i have nothing going on. i live in usa and my time zone is centural. but uh ya my IGN is FloydSlayer im on right now soo just PM and we can chat more thank you =]
    edited September 2014
    Hi Floyd. We tend to do dungeon runs to help each other out - like if someone needs TT mats for gear or an FB needs done. Sometimes BH groups will form depending on how many people are online within a level bracket. We're fairly active though we did lose a lot of people due to some game changes that were unfavorable, and due to that we are quieter in the mornings/daytime and more active in the evenings now.

I'll try to catch you in the game when I'm on this evening!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jackslayer90
    edited September 2014
    ok! im on now or going to get back on now ehre soon i hope to hear from you guys =P
  • jackslayer90
    edited September 2014
    oooh! and to help again my ING name is FloydSlayer =] lol just makign sure
  • sparxles
    sparxles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would love to join, if that is okay. It would be great to be part of a faction.

I'm a returning user, so my character isn't that strong yet (about lvl 40), but if you'll have me, I would very much appreciate it.

My main character is Xiaki.
    edited September 2014
    Hi Xiaki, sorry I wasn't around for a couple of days! But I'll try to catch you when I'm in game tonight if you are still interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sean0719
    sean0719 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hi, my IGN is SeanXIII (three capital i's). Im a returning player from 2 years and I'm currently looking for a faction to join and Nocturne seems really matured. I'm 20 from Malaysia and I'm interested in applying for this faction if you would have me. b:victory
  • sparxles
    sparxles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hi Xiaki, sorry I wasn't around for a couple of days! But I'll try to catch you when I'm in game tonight if you are still interested.

I am absolutely still interested. :3
  • marathonrun
    marathonrun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hello
    I am new to online gaming. I am a new player here in PW (level 7 archer).
    I knew that gaming would be a little complicated for me. I knew I would need help.
    The only thing not new around here is me. I am old. very, very, very old.
    My game name is oldOpa.
    I really appreciate what your guild is about and would love to join if you will accept me.

....so.. here I am...I found myself knocking on Nocturne's Door.
    who knew??... right?

- oldOpa
    edited September 2014
    Hi oldOpa, I'll try to catch you when I'm online later.

SeanXIII, I'm not sure if our timezones match but I'll keep trying to catch you! But I'll warn you, we mostly have people in PST and EST timezones so it might get a bit quiet early in the day.

Xiaki, I tried contacting you last night but I think you must have been afk when I did, because I got no response! But I will keep trying, or if you like you can try whispering Irradiate, PressAnyKey, Bloom, Espada_Rose, or myself (often found on my alts Pickerel or Laravell currently). Hopefully we can connect up soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2014
    Welcome to the faction, Sean and Xiaki. oldOpa, we're still trying to catch you in game... hopefully soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• atome5280
    atome5280 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So like the tittle says I would like to join your guild, im not a new player but I have started a new account (literally I made it today ) to witch I only have one toon. It was hard to decide if I should start as an archer all over again or a sin ( flip of a coin decided on sin for me lol). like I said im not a noob just an old player (not that "im" old im actually 26 ^_^) but from what I see there are a ton of new things in the game, ive only played from open beta to a few months after the fish release. that being said being in a guild of mature peeps would be a good point to start at and learn whats new in game.

So a little about myself (in game) im not much of a conversation starter but will talk if spoken too, I tend to be a "solo player" but will join groups whenever in need of help or helping others. As much as I hate how long it takes I enjoy the satisfaction of knowing I grinded my way to my gear despite how not op it is (no $$$ will be spent, never have never will). But I am a bit excited for this lvl95 stone.

Hope to join,

IGN: xFAUSTUSx b:victory
  • Bloom - Heavens Tear
    Bloom - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xFAUSTUSx, don't worry about Sweetiebot, we'll try to reach you in game if you're still interested. With the new races and exp pills everybody's been playing on new alts a lot, so I guess if you've tried to pm some of the officers you might not have caught us, so sorry for that.
    edited December 2014
    Get lost Sweetiebot! Nobody is closing my thread! b:angry

And sorry Faustus! Things have been crazy busy this holiday season and I didn't see your post until a fellow Nocturnian kindly pointed it out to me! I'll try to catch you in game as soon as I can!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]