Sneak Peak August Patch

Options
2»

Comments

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    lol at this, next thing you know it you can buy a stone to do every quest for you from 1 to 105
    b:laugh
    I want a stone that does my PV for me and gives me 10 mil per.
    b:pleased
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I want a stone that does my PV for me and gives me 10 mil per.
    b:pleased

To be honest I would much rather have this then a stone that does BHs.
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why does every event have to take place at 8pm Server time?

Aren't there enough threads about this topic of people asking for changes?

Because 8PM is deemed prime time gaming time. People are off work/out of school by then and onto their free time. You chose the server you're playing on, it clearly states where that server is located. I would think it would be rather obvious that events would take place around server time not the time zone of a few handfuls of people playing on a server half way across the globe. You gonna buy a pair of shorts then ask the clothing company to turn them into pants because you were the idiot who bought shorts in winter? Good luck with that...

http://www.pwrd.com/en/international/overseas/region/en_area.shtml <- link to all regions where pw has been licensed, feel free to move to another server. Please choose one that's closer to your time zone this time. And if this is the only version that accepts players from your region then... suck it up.

And if you still can't figure out why event times revolve around server time then there is honestly no help available for you. Please tell me you haven't gotten to 105 without realizing that server time is so far off from your own... >.>
    That kinky, four-armed blue lady though, I want her as a pet for... reasons.

And this is why you are one of my favorite people! <3
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    bla bla

I'm at server time and I'm tired of everything being at 8pm. Pretty sure lots of others feel the same. No Variety.

Oh wait we had a few useless seasonal events at different times but..people complained.

Inb4blablayoudon'tknowaboutprimetimeblabla
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm at server time and I'm tired of everything being at 8pm.

Perhaps you should try google then.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm at server time and I'm tired of everything being at 8pm. Pretty sure lots of others feel the same. No Variety.

Oh wait we had a few useless seasonal events at different times but..people complained.

Inb4blablayoudon'tknowaboutprimetimeblabla

I am NOT on the server time (to be honest it's 3 AM in my place during the events) and I'm fine with current event times. b:bye
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They really ought to character bind upon equip like charms though with this new update. Perhaps sell a different version of it and the cheaper version doesn't bind but can't clear dailies for people who use them on alts and don't care about their alts dailies. Otherwise we'll likely see the same thing that happened to lowbie zones with FC happen to the dailies. Which would be a shame. It's important to balance the need to make some things more realistic time consumption wise as the game expands with the need of community play.

I think I read somewhere that it wasn't actually the autopot that did anything, but that buying it gave more of the points used to clear the dailies.... so if that was the case it would just give points to that character, and the pot could still be traded to use as a pot. I hope that's the way they did it because I like stashing my autopots lol (but you definitely shouldn't be able to use it on more than one character if the item itself clears dailies, especially given how cheap the pot is. Maybe if the item were like 30 gold or something.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842