Sparkie do you even read?

Options
Crygol - Sanctuary
Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
I hope it's not my bad english, but to me it looks like Sparkie just writes stuff while half asleep and doesn't read it over.. Recent news posts always have some false/conflicting information that makes them very confusing and not trustworthy.

Latest post about 2x exp:

Event Start Date: July 24th, 2014 11:00AM PST

Event End Date: July 29th, 2014 11:00AM PST

Seems clear enough? Lets read the small text below..

"From now until July 24th, 2014 we're doubling up on almost everything!", posting time By sparkiesoft Wed 23 Jul 2014 11:00:00 PM PDT

Did we "have" a 2x event for 12 hours then or is it still coming?

Second example would be last Rep sale

Sale that should've lasted another week, but for some reason it's over earlier. It's noted that packs will be removed this week, but all other sales should have been going on until 30th.

And then there's the Ocean promotion with the no good starting and ending times.
Post edited by Crygol - Sanctuary on

Comments

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    read any random official announcement. They are usually littered with errors, and incorrect/conflicting information. It takes a couple minutes to proof read. Ain't nobody got time fo'dat.
    NGTUy53.png

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It says the 29th when I look at it on all places. Could you link where you saw this? At any rate, it's the 29th that it ends, not today.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Sparkie edited the news post, i copied the quote straight from his post yesterday. Looks like he atleast reads forums a bit b:chuckle