Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    wooooohoooo, so here it is: the final set with all colors as they were intended! I love it! So lady-like and all different pieces from different fashion sets. And I'll stop spamming this thread now... lol starting to feel bad being the only one launching here so often

0e89147e-84d7-47de-9b26-ac7d0715888d_zps2602f496.png
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    veronicae wrote: »
    wooooohoooo, so here it is: the final set with all colors as they were intended! I love it! So lady-like and all different pieces from different fashion sets. And I'll stop spamming this thread now... lol starting to feel bad being the only one launching here so often

So cute!

I should share all the new fash I've gotten since my last post. Or at least my favorite sets. And I just sent 2 more demon/sage event cards from the charge rewards, can't wait to get home and probably buy more fashion with them. If I don't already own everything in the event boutique, that is.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • veronicae
    edited July 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    So cute!

I should share all the new fash I've gotten since my last post. Or at least my favorite sets. And I just sent 2 more demon/sage event cards from the charge rewards, can't wait to get home and probably buy more fashion with them. If I don't already own everything in the event boutique, that is.

Do it! I wanna see! <3
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    All these feminine chars!!
    Thats not how u strike fear into ur enemies! b:angry

can anyone guess wat look I was going for? b:cute

i0M8kPT.jpg
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

i0M8kPT.jpg

gandalf?b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

i0M8kPT.jpg

No idea what you're going for, but I mostly like it. Especially how the pants color matches the flower on the top. But I don't think the shoes work at all.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    No idea what you're going for, but I mostly like it. Especially how the pants color matches the flower on the top. But I don't think the shoes work at all.

those were the shoes closest to these
    http://imgur.com/TOD31Yi
    I didnt know what other shoes to use b:surrender
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Lilihaa - Archosaur
    Lilihaa - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    veronicae wrote: »

Its adorable, i love it. I never liked this dress, but if I ever find another pair of burlesque shoes I might think about getting one finally. b:chuckle
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited July 2014
    Options
    LEj10WtY2BEM5b-Kf65_zytUVn1dn1lfh1wcd9zL68A=w331-h207-p-no

sorry so small ~limitations
  • mayral
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ayamekay wrote: »

that is a BADASS gif

I go make one right now hohohooh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • veronicae
    edited July 2014
    Options

Omg so awesome! I want a fashion gif now too XD that's a great idea! :O

mayral: hehe thanks, I love it cause it reminds me so much of Jane Austen movies/books. And it's different from what my cleric is wearing usually.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Another dress I never specially cared for, then got it because I had some spare money left. Now can't believe how I could ever live without itb:dirty Got it in light lemon-chiffon color and kept it.
    2dbefa6e-5268-4a6d-9232-5e066e1b8408.jpg
    primal.jpg
  • ayamekay
    ayamekay Posts: 10
    edited July 2014
    Options
    mayral wrote: »
    that is a BADASS gif

I go make one right now hohohooh

I made the GIF here:
    http://gifmaker.me/
  • mayral
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I made the GIF here:
    http://gifmaker.me/

Already did that on different site, not remember which

ty anywayb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Ballet.jpg
    0c3e0600-0d72-4168-9248-322dfada2b2c.jpg

I just absolutely love how white fashion works well with my sin much more than dark shades. I have a near black prissy dress for her, but the white truly stands out. What do you think? :D [using white wayfarer boots in case you can't recall the shoes since they are cut off in the picture]
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Show a dark fash to compare but from what I'm seeing the light looks absolutely amazing.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • erokes
    edited July 2014
    Options
    black1.jpg

Here you go!
    Revenant in a black outfit!
    Enjoy
    xoxo
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Nyxsa - Damn the white fash look really nice on her, the contrast is indeed a very nice effect. I do gotta say tho i love it even more on you venomancer (saw you in game with the white ballet outfit) i really like you recent makeover on your veno, you should show off her more on forums :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Huh... gotta admit. While the black one looks nice, the white one really just looks better.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • erokes
    edited August 2014
    Options
    REDNYX.jpg

Here is my veno in the cherry blossom dress combo I thought worked SO well. I try not to be too girly on my fashion combos and this has just the right touch of sweetness with an edge. This is also a before shot because I revamped my toon for my birthday gift I bought today!

NYXNowII.jpg

This is her in the base uniform. I've seen black and yellow uniforms but none in blue in HT, and sadly blue is the only one available within the faction base I'm currently in, regardless, it came out wonderful so I just had to change her hair color (For some reason I think of the blue cotton candy you get at a carnival to describe the color LOL). I did not mess with her skin tone, just hair, mouth, and eyes. It was worth the wait!
    1zcj1jr.jpg

A Horrified Fashionsta

• Mua_cc - Dreamweaver
    Mua_cc - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    2014-08-08%2B09-52-18.bmp
    my stick toons, b:cutemy lovely red color, like mine sin, have cleric faceb:avoid
    2014-08-03%2B16-15-48_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.bmp
    and last, my pudding panda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's easy to love someone but it's hard to live with someone.
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Mua_cc - Love the red on the Damsel's Dress , never knew it looked so good in that color.

Soo i decided to redye a couple of dresses I had and got pretty happy with the result. Both of them came out in a creamish shade wich is a color I dont have much of in my wardrobe...*cough* yet.

8c4fe805-0288-464f-8b19-8a4ad209eb95_zps3ae5f54d.jpg

2014-08-0723-35-49_zps8e2bd25b.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veronicae
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Mua_cc - Love the red on the Damsel's Dress , never knew it looked so good in that color.

Soo i decided to redye a couple of dresses I had and got pretty happy with the result. Both of them came out in a creamish shade wich is a color I dont have much of in my wardrobe...*cough* yet.

8c4fe805-0288-464f-8b19-8a4ad209eb95_zps3ae5f54d.jpg

2014-08-0723-35-49_zps8e2bd25b.jpg

Enthana: I love them, they look really pretty in those shades and I'm slightly envious haha. No really lucky dye there, looking awesome :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

tumblr_m13oah5svi1qc5pzgo1_400.gif

Just kidding, just kidding. They look nice, though I'd recommend something else for the Countess because it looks very close to white and somehow..just looks a bit off. I think anything in a darker tone would be sweet.
    The Gaia one (is that what it's called?) looks very nice!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited August 2014
    Options
    b:surprised Noo, why.. Such a nice light creamish/ivory shade on the Countess dress. Sometimes an "almost white" color is better than just plain white b:cute I like how a light shade makes a lacy texture and embroidery look more sculptured.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It just looks dirty to me to be honest but that's just me. I also generally prefer when there's a little contrast on the outfit like, like I said, just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I see what you mean, just compared it with my recent purchase I was bragging about not long ago, and how it came in a light lemon shade. So sometimes this shade does make it look like my toon has pulled this dress out of the wardrobe of her great grandmother that used to wear it in 1920s, lol But it always depends on lighting, which makes it look totally different each time... most times it looks just white.
  • kelkonerrii
    kelkonerrii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    A lot of you have really cute fash, I'm jealous! posting a pic of mine later, I'm busy as of now b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I've browsed through a couple recent pages and I can't help but ask... I've seen a couple characters that have some very small proportions; have body ini-edits been enabled/the slider options widened since the initial ini law change, or is my lack of glasses just playing tricks on me?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]