Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Here's some more of my sets. Some of them look a bit weird with the way a cleric stands, but oh well.

sprite_zpscfe60fd9.jpgpeackblossom_zps89e17b5b.jpgleopardcougar_zpsfddd6495.jpg

dukerosebarfight_zpsfc67114b.jpgdutchess_zpsc8ac5704.jpg
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • anaovt1
    edited June 2014
    Found this dress in a shop and could not resist the beige color. I just love it so much:

stardust_zps8904cab0.jpg

Making good use of my free sheer bliss top:

sheerblissvamp_zpsa534cf81.jpg

This porcelain dress came out of boutique in a very light blue, I think it makes it look like real porcelain:

porcelain_zps56408570.jpg

Only black thing I own, and it was randomed

mafia_zps44969463.jpg

And last but not least, one of my favorite sets, my take on the racy lace bolero:

racylace_zps6d6cea1d.jpg

Sorry for 3 long posts, I just had so much to show off
    And this is just my cleric...

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    peackblossom_zps89e17b5b.jpgstardust_zps8904cab0.jpg

Yes why do clerics stand so weird?? Q_Q Just ruins all our fashion *Q_Q's some more*
    Love the colors on those two and both shades really fit your cleric nicely I think
    <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    Finally got the Gaia's Hairstyle that I have wanted for quite a while and I'm in love. Though I do think it looks better on light haired characters as Desdi and others in here have proven. This is not the fashion I wanted it specifically for, but since I have to find/buy that first b:chuckle I wear it with my red butterfly set atm. Please ignore the greenish skin tint morai forest gives lol and also I have no clue why my ellbow is glowing b:embarrass

gaiasHairstyle_zpsf80f9d7b.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • anaovt1
    edited June 2014
    Yes why do clerics stand so weird?? Q_Q Just ruins all our fashion *Q_Q's some more*
    Love the colors on those two and both shades really fit your cleric nicely I think
    <3

What makes me really sad is that the Kitty Skirt just looks terrible on clerics. I have a white one and can't wear it. I put it on my mystic and is still looks weird there. The only class I've found able to wear a kitty skirt properly is sin, surprisingly...

And thanks b:cute

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    What makes me really sad is that the Kitty Skirt just looks terrible on clerics. I have a white one and can't wear it. I put it on my mystic and is still looks weird there. The only class I've found able to wear a kitty skirt properly is sin, surprisingly...

And thanks b:cute

I found that with the Countess Dress, I've seen it a couple of times in this thread here and really like the lady like look and considered buying it. Then I tried it on my cleric in preview.... and found out thru the way she stands the volumenious backside with the bow and all gets pulled in (cause clerics stand kinda timid with their legs closing in in a weird angle) in a really odd way. b:surrender I like the dress alot from the front but unsure if I should get it cause the backside kinda bothers me. *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • anaovt1
    edited June 2014
    I found that with the Countess Dress, I've seen it a couple of times in this thread here and really like the lady like look and considered buying it. Then I tried it on my cleric in preview.... and found out thru the way she stands the volumenious backside with the bow and all gets pulled in (cause clerics stand kinda timid with their legs closing in in a weird angle) in a really odd way. b:surrender I like the dress alot from the front but unsure if I should get it cause the backside kinda bothers me. *sigh*

I loved it enough that I went for it anyway b:chuckle

I find the most annoying part the be the way it sticks out in the front, which is most visible from the side. The back looks fine to me.

I'll post a screenshot of how it looks when I get to my desktop.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    I loved it enough that I went for it anyway b:chuckle

I find the most annoying part the be the way it sticks out in the front, which is most visible from the side. The back looks fine to me.

I'll post a screenshot of how it looks when I get to my desktop.

Oh, yes, that too *sigh* Would be great if you could do that, I would love to have a closer look on it so I can further debate wether to get it or not hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    sooo, what do you guys think about that new fashion (Soccer Heat)? Anyone going to get it? What you gonna wear it with? I personally am not really into it. The top and shorts are kinda cute (though I wouldnt wear them together if at all) but the hair and shoe.... totally not my taste. Nothing I am edgy about to get XD I want to see pictures if someone gets it!!

Edit: Ok I actually do think the top is really cute. Goes with alot of bottoms nicely and for someone that wants a more sportive look on their character its really cool. Here's some looks I tried and really liked.

Sportive Looks:

chearleaderlook_zps1892957e.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • anaovt1
    edited June 2014
    sooo, what do you guys think about that new fashion (Soccer Heat)? Anyone going to get it? What you gonna wear it with? I personally am not really into it. The top and shorts are kinda cute (though I wouldnt wear them together if at all) but the hair and shoe.... totally not my taste. Nothing I am edgy about to get XD I want to see pictures if someone gets it!!

Edit: Ok I actually do think the top is really cute. Goes with alot of bottoms nicely and for someone that wants a more sportive look on their character its really cool. Here's some looks I tried and really liked.

I do like the top of that one. But it really only looks good in white, so I don't think I'll be getting it. The hair is ok, but the shorts and shoes are meh.

Here's the back of the dutchess dress. You're right, it does squash a bit, but I really love the bodice so I still wear it.

dutchessback_zps47522c96.jpg

Bonus: Here's a new outfit. I saw the skirt and gloves in a shop for cheap and love it b:chuckle
    Although I'm so sad the wep is expiring in a day and they took it out of the boutique.

dukerose_zps0b3bf251.jpg

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I do like the top of that one. But it really only looks good in white, so I don't think I'll be getting it. The hair is ok, but the shorts and shoes are meh.

Here's the back of the dutchess dress. You're right, it does squash a bit, but I really love the bodice so I still wear it.

dutchessback_zps47522c96.jpg

Bonus: Here's a new outfit. I saw the skirt and gloves in a shop for cheap and love it b:chuckle
    Although I'm so sad the wep is expiring in a day and they took it out of the boutique.

dukerose_zps0b3bf251.jpg

Yay thanks for posting! Yes the bodice part is what is tempting me to buy it too, just dunno, the butt is a part you see alot of when playing your toon b:laugh but maybe if i find it cheap somewhere I'll end up buying it hehe.

I still hope they put the weapon fash back in someday :/ I don't cash but still i liked the old ones too. And a pity for whoever designed them to get them removed. Pour soul.

I got that xmas shirt too :3 it's so cute with the stockings. And yay for undyeable red hehe
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • salvya123
    salvya123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    27761fc8-d47f-4573-a7af-4f59ea31bb79.png?t=1402624697c062cf2e-811f-4438-9f07-f392284e8800.png?t=1402624612

This fash is really adorable b:pleased
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My hubby spoiled me again and got me a pink cherry blossom dress wich I fell in loveee in. I also ended up redyeing my cocktail set some time ago and got a nice dusty blue.

2f05af2b-e1c4-4ca0-b60f-e744aad0adf5.jpg

391f64fd-8fe2-4a60-a538-59dfbb0451a9.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veronicae
    edited June 2014
    My hubby spoiled me again and got me a pink cherry blossom dress wich I fell in loveee in. I also ended up redyeing my cocktail set some time ago and got a nice dusty blue.

The Envy, the Envy! b:sadb:surrender looks so great
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    veronicae wrote: »
    The Envy, the Envy! b:sadb:surrender looks so great

Aww hun, i wish too these fashions weren't from packs so more people could get em :(, personally i have been extremely lucky with most of my fashion and got them for a at least somewhat decent price (helps that I have i hubby to look out for bargains!). To be honest though.. many of my favorite fashion sets are a mix of free fash from the event boutique, events etc xD

Also i would love to see your new makeover on your veno but the pictures got removed (maybe u were moving them or something?), so i wish you could repost em D:, Im curious to see wat u came up with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veronicae
    edited June 2014
    Aww hun, i wish too these fashions weren't from packs so more people could get em :(, personally i have been extremely lucky with most of my fashion and got them for a at least somewhat decent price (helps that I have i hubby to look out for bargains!). To be honest though.. many of my favorite fashion sets are a mix of free fash from the event boutique, events etc xD

Also i would love to see your new makeover on your veno but the pictures got removed (maybe u were moving them or something?), so i wish you could repost em D:, Im curious to see wat u came up with.

Enthana: Yeah I wish pack fashion weren't so expensive, cause I just can't spend 100mil+ on fashion while I am still trying to save up money for my r9 weap. Just wouldn't feel right, especially since it takes me a while to get 100mil. I have a fash combination with parts of the burlesque fashion and one with the cherry dress in mind that I'd both love to get someday but hey...that'd be 250mil just for fash...um lol? Plus someday I want the Eternal Love.... another 120mil lmao that's almost half my weapon there.

On another note though I like the Peach Blossom Hair alot with the light pink Cherry Dress, looks so cute on your veno!

Oh, let me check on those pictures I was moving around some stuff in photobucket yesterday (finally deceided to make a new folder with all those pwi pictures lmao) so might have changed the links. I'll fix them rq.
  • veronicae
    edited June 2014
    Soo, I got my hands on not too expensive burlesque sleeves (and while that is only one part of the set that I want, it is one more than I had yesterday so I'm happy) and combined them with one of my fashion sets. I really like it. Also I found out that I have neglected gloves so much the past years! Always thought they weren't really necessary and all but they can add so much to a look it's amazing. Kinda in love with gloves atm lol.

12f15943-063c-4de0-9c06-df0e9a03a24f_zps90f69ea1.png
  • Lilihaa - Archosaur
    Lilihaa - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Love all your fashion, such stylish ladies here, and a few guys XD

Here is a few of my outfits.

This is one of my long time favorite fashions.

2014-06-20-002-01_zpsa5038760.png

and this is one of my newest combinations that I love

2014-06-20-005-01_zpsb3236209.png

and ofc my Bollywood Set XD

006_zpsdf63d9ec.png

This is one outfit I did with the Soccer Heat Set, I like the top, and maybe the bottoms, but the socks on the shoes annoy me.....

003_zps71ce66ef.png

I thought Soccer Heat Hair looked cute with this outfit

004_zpsdc700d73.png
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Lilihaa - Very nice outfits, i really liked how u mix and macthed the soccer fash ^_^ I also adore the coral color u got on your bollywood fash, such a pretty shade!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veronicae
    edited June 2014
    Lilihaa: I really like the second outfit and I agree with Enthana the color of your bollywood is lovely! Also, love the hair color b:chuckle got almost the same on my sin.

Finally got around to screeny my sins fashion as promised so here is her little wardrobe. She doesn't have too much as she is mainly a farming character. Only looking for some bollywood sleeves for the set, as the fingerless gloves don't go too well. And: yes it's all black i know b:surrender but the haircolor really doesnt go with much colors too good + I still think she's supposed to be an assassin...stealthy and such...so black seems to be the only color suiting her. Click post number for larger picture

ecddb832-6215-4af2-800f-271cd08c3708_zps571fb431.png
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Main three fashion combo's im working toward:)
    2q9cuib.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Overkill incoming, prepare for the worst! We grabbed the faction and made a giant rainbow :D

click me

Forums can't even handle it. lol Browser fullview ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    That should totally be entered in the fashion contest.

b:avoid
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    That should totally be entered in the fashion contest.

b:avoid

Lmao. "One entry" huh XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Lmao. "One entry" huh XD

Yes... and the faction loves itself enough to be counted as a couple. Yup nothing at all wrong with that there. b:avoid
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Overkill incoming, prepare for the worst! We grabbed the faction and made a giant rainbow :D

click me

Gah, I wish I hadn't missed it but I couldn't come b:cry I would make a Cream rainbow...
    Well, I have some reds and some blacks I could have used XD!

Go Kakufluffs! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • veronicae
    edited July 2014

click me

Love it!! Great idea and all!! <3

Sooo I got one other set off my list (except that I'm still looking for a pair of gloves)... and yes, panties... also stole the shoes from my sin lol

ce1d0a55-f49c-4eba-a00a-0260ce39e32f_zpse0c4f7fc.png

Aaaand, though unfortunatly not in time for the contest (had to post with different shoes Q.Q wanted to have the tights so badly instead of naked legs), but anyway, I finally got the boots I wanted to complete this set (only want to dye them white someday so the hearts aren't as visible, cause I'm not too much a fan of hearts, dunno, also white blends better with the dress) so I'm happy right now yay:

46acaf15-f0ca-4db8-81bc-86f9dc72c52a_zps9ee3e13e.png
  • Lilihaa - Archosaur
    Lilihaa - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    veronicae: I love the dark red hair and yeah it can be somewhat hard to find outfits with that color hair, but not as hard as when she had pink hair, lol.

I love the pairing with the burlesque shoes and the prissy dress, I'm sure it will look amazing in white. I love wayfarer shoes with Maiden set, it looks like it was made to go with it.

Some colors can look cute with red hair, like these ones

046_zps7a28a75e.png

I love dark red fashion to though, it used to be easy to get when we had dq points, sadly its so difficult now......

024_zps2630d6db.png

031_zpsd97eb062.png

042_zpse7ca06c1.png

036_zps7a48d32e.png
  • veronicae
    edited July 2014
    veronicae: I love the dark red hair and yeah it can be somewhat hard to find outfits with that color hair, but not as hard as when she had pink hair, lol.

I love the pairing with the burlesque shoes and the prissy dress, I'm sure it will look amazing in white. I love wayfarer shoes with Maiden set, it looks like it was made to go with it.

Some colors can look cute with red hair, like these ones

- snip pictures for space reasons -

Lilihaa: Thank you so much for your kind words! And yes dark red is my favourite color, so I couldn't resist one character having that hair color and I love it, don't mind the bit difficulter fashion color lol so worth it. And I absolutely love your character, she's so cute and I really like the goldish eyes! Fits a veno well and also looks lovely with the hair. And the light blue you got fits good with the black, maybe I have to try that someday :) Also totally agree with dark red fashion and I loved your contest entry fash combo! Very unique and looks great!

The Wayfarer heels do have a bit different texture than the maiden skirt and butterfly top, but still I think they fit with the white laces and the white rim of the skirt, it's one of my new favourite looks. Am a bit sad that I didn't get the Burlesque Shoes in Time for the Contest, as it was the Set I had in mind and looks much more unique than with the shoes I have in my contest picture, but since it came down to a popularity contest anyway with "how many faction mates, friends can you bother into voting no matter how your fashion looks?" I guess it doesn't matter anyway lol.

I also have to say that the Racy Lace Ringlets are one of my favourite Hair Fashion pieces, they fit so so so many fashion and always look cute on almost every character. Really one of my all time favourites in pwi so far. Besides the butterfly which I kinda have an obsession on lol

Excited to see more pretty fashion combos here!
  • filipama
    filipama Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Your venomancer is beatiful.Mind sharing the ini file?b:surrender