Can we get a 2x Drops

Options
c44102
c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Serously we need a 2 x drops u guys gave up 2x exp a few weeks ago but no 2x Drops. It has been a long time since we had a 2x drops. We dont need another fash set or any other stuff like that we need a 2x drops. Come and play PWI with us youll know our drop rate SUCKS !!!! The cost of stuff only keeps going up every week where our drops dont get us anywhere. We need a better Drop rate on stuff to help keep up with current market prices of stuff. Please become players again and you will see what i say is true
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i am sure 100% of all servers will agree with this we need a 2x drops and better drop rate
  • Eryialne - Raging Tide
    Eryialne - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well, yeah, we'd all agree. But that's because we always want freebies b:chuckle. Do you want billions of coins? I know I would want that if they were offering

I never understood the fascination with 2x drops. It's the same terrible drop-rates, but with 2x the **** dropping.
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    you must be a cash only player. some stuff is only worth farming during 2x like card bosses. Even more has to be 2x now because we have to buy tome frags off people to be able to farm to where its worth it to be able to make a profit.A lot of stuf need to be reput out in to the market for people to buy to lower the price and make it easy to get. If you are a cash only player or new to the game then u woudnt understand how importent 2x is but for the people who have played this game a long time do understand how importent it is to have 2x. Asking for a higher drop rate isnt to make Billions its to help keep up with the cost of simple stuff like crab and herb. I dont know how much it is on your server for 50 crab but on Arch its roughly 225k . When u use like 200-300 a day that adds up fast. Increasing the drop rate would help with that. But if your a cash only player then anything to do with the ones that farm doesnt concern u

just throwing it out there not talking bad about cash only players. the server needs them to stay open. You guys have the high gold to coin rates this is to help the farmers out for once b:pleased
  • healer009x
    healer009x Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    Serously we need a 2 x drops u guys gave up 2x exp a few weeks ago but no 2x Drops. It has been a long time since we had a 2x drops. We dont need another fash set or any other stuff like that we need a 2x drops. Come and play PWI with us youll know our drop rate SUCKS !!!! The cost of stuff only keeps going up every week where our drops dont get us anywhere. We need a better Drop rate on stuff to help keep up with current market prices of stuff. Please become players again and you will see what i say is true

Buy some gold, spend dollar. And help pwe to earn money because if we dont do this the game will shutdown. Botters. Damn it.
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    who said anything about botting ? this is about farming helping the people that provide the stuff that is earned but killing bosses thats not botting.
  • Eryialne - Raging Tide
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Actually - I'm a completely cash-less player. I understand calling other people who play more efficiently cash shoppers is common practice to make you feel better, but in this case it's not true. I've been working now for 8 months building up my r9 fund. If I can finish selling my current stock, I might just be halfway soon.

With that out of the way: Increasing the drop rate would do absolutely nothing to help with your use of crabs. Tokens, which on my server seem to like being 27k-30k right now, are a result from packs. You don't farm those. So that's why those prices are high. 2x won't lower those prices. I gave up buying tokens a long time ago. I don't use crabs or anything like that anymore...so my daily expenses are pretty slim. Maybe make your play-style a little more efficient or something. b:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I selfishly just want a 2x to farm pstones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I support 2x drops too in the name of summer vacation. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Actually - I'm a completely cash-less player. I understand calling other people who play more efficiently cash shoppers is common practice to make you feel better, but in this case it's not true. I've been working now for 8 months building up my r9 fund. If I can finish selling my current stock, I might just be halfway soon.

With that out of the way: Increasing the drop rate would do absolutely nothing to help with your use of crabs. Tokens, which on my server seem to like being 27k-30k right now, are a result from packs. You don't farm those. So that's why those prices are high. 2x won't lower those prices. I gave up buying tokens a long time ago. I don't use crabs or anything like that anymore...so my daily expenses are prety slim. Maybe make your play-style a little more efficient or something. b:laugh

try being a RRR9 + 10 Barb and talk to me about crab use and repairs on how much that adds up fast. I got this from 100% farming. Increasing the drop rate on items would be great to help be able to get pots often. With tokens being so high and us having a free market to sell stuff at any price it would be nice to have a higher drop rate would make things easier to get and use. 2x Would help a ton even if it was just a week
  • Eryialne - Raging Tide
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well, if you're a r9rr +10 barb, I'm sure you could come up with a bigger income somewhere else than from anything 2x drops will help you get. Like, maybe selling crafting services or outright selling the T3 weapons to people (like the r9rr barb in my faction does for his money...)

The problem isn't 2x.
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    you know where there is a good idea listed there always has to be a a-hole that trys to put stuff down. u clame to be a farmer why the hell are you conplaining or trying to not get us 2x?
    Maybe not everyone likes farming warsong personaly its my 2nd least favorite instance the one before that is full delta. If u havnt cheacked drop rate in tt to get the gold mats to craft stuff 100% sucks in normal drops my last 8 3-3 runs i got 1 gold mat. That doesnt even cover pots and repairs much more get a head. So untill u actualy learn the drop rates on struff just ****
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oh yeah getting to max lvl is not easy yet?
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oh yeah getting to max lvl is not easy yet?

getting max level isnt going to happen unless all u ever do is fc/pv and not enjoy the game even more to get it 3x per char is insaine im not agrueing that part but when they gave us 2x exp they left out 2x drops. Personaly i can careless about getting more levels some people want to good for the ones that do !!! its just not my thing only thing im trying to get here is a 2x drops and a possable increase in drop rate and not even a insain razy increase but even a 5% increase in the normal drop rate would help a ton even if its just DQ using DQ as a example because theres no more reward in DQ pts but its still decent to sell to a npc
  • Eryialne - Raging Tide
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I know the drop rates. They're abysmal. I agree with you there. It's ridiculous. However, 2x drops doesn't increase that b:shutup it just makes double the amount of drops, well...drop. Which is great and all, but then you get a whole bunch of items that aren't really what you wanted. And, again with the repairs and pots. If it costs you more to farm than you earn from farming, you're doing something very very wrong.
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    some stuff is only worth farming during 2x
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Turn off auto culti server wide and I support 2x drops b:surrender

Some player still working hard farming lunar or tt for gear and coins instead of doing brainless auto-culti.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options

Some player still working hard farming lunar or tt for gear and coins instead of doing brainless auto-culti.

TY glad to see that some people still do stuff in this game without having something run it for youb:pleased
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

+1

turn off autoculti 4 ever

@c44102:

Treasure Hunt Bosses on 2x:

chrono: that sank with the Freebie 79/100 skills Quest and Morai crafting page
    incomparable: do the weekly
    tome frags: do gv (way more rewarding if done smart)

from my point of view these were viable options before those above mentioned, now its....meh.

TT: well that kinda got old no?

2x = alot of hungry farming ppl that sell for as cheap as possible, decreasing the profitability of doing TT close to a normal drop
    and if u say: wait to sell high in the future, i'dd say w/e profit u get from raised price u lose it for waiting and gold inflating

PStones aka Card Bosses:

maybe for individual use, and thats not hard considering 1-2 gv runs and 2-3h or card farm can supply u with ps to last u a month
    for merchanting?: gl with that. since all scrubs will do that lowering the price to the smallest margin of profit. waiting for better price? again time=gold raising=loss

crab meat? repairs? herbs? 4 real?

I wouldn't bring that up. Divine contracts/autoculti pots, free charms, free apoth potions, bp :D nuff said. (an r9rr +10 barb should know :D)

From my point of view, 2x is not worth it anymore, because the coins have decreasing value over time due to autobotting and gold dependancy for items.

For buying stuff from the hungry farmers 2x would be worth it, but not farming for profit.

For a short term profit you'dd have to do an incredible amount of farming for a small profit, small enough that u can do it on normal drop using other methods.

How i see it now: 2x on -> gold goes up -> 2x good sales comes out -> gold goes higher->2x ends->profit is gone into a hyper inflated gold, that unfortunately raises the gold minimun price for the next months, where if and only if no 2x or good sale appears, maybe just maybe gold price will drop to the previous price thus maybe stabilizing a bit the market

@ r9: gold can get higher, but not in the classic way, considering that boutique only items are sold in wc ignoring the ah cap

and pstones are that high cuz ppl blindly refuse to farm them on 2x, and dreaming on the "old times" where pstones were 1k

and also to r9: pls stop comparing with morai...morai is unique. everything is high there, controlled high, and u know what im talking about (cough pq rings cough), the rest of the servers didn't reach THAT level of inflation, yet!
  • Lluan - Heavens Tear
    Lluan - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »

How i see it now: 2x on -> gold goes up -> 2x good sales comes out -> gold goes higher->2x ends->profit is gone into a hyper inflated gold, that unfortunately raises the gold minimun price for the next months, where if and only if no 2x or good sale appears, maybe just maybe gold price will drop to the previous price thus maybe stabilizing a bit the market

This, I like my TT matprices atm tyvm, no need for x2 drops b:bye
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    +1

turn off autoculti 4 ever

@c44102:

Treasure Hunt Bosses on 2x:

chrono: that sank with the Freebie 79/100 skills Quest and Morai crafting page
    incomparable: do the weekly
    tome frags: do gv (way more rewarding if done smart)

from my point of view this were viable options before those above mentioned, now its....meh.

TT: well that kinda got old no?

2x = alot of hungry farming ppl that sell for as cheap as possible, decreasing the profitability of doing TT close to a normal drop
    and if u say: wait to sell high in the future, i'dd say w/e profit u get from raised price u lose it for waiting and gold inflating

PStones aka Card Bosses:

maybe for individual use, and thats not hard considering 1-2 gv runs and 2-3h or card farm can supply u with ps to last u a month
    for merchanting?: gl with that. since all scrubs will do that lowering the price to the smallest margin of profit. waiting for better price? again time=gold raising=loss

crab meat? repairs? herbs? 4 real?

I wouldn't bring that up. Divine contracts/autoculti pots, free charms, free apoth potions, bp :D nuff said. (an r9rr +10 barb should know :D)

From my point of view, 2x is not worth it anymore, because the coins have decreasing value over time due to autobotting and gold dependancy for items.

For buying stuff from the hungry farmers 2x would be worth it, but not farming for profit.

For a short term profit you'dd have to do an incredible amount of farming for a small profit, small enough that u can do it on normal drop using other methods.

i know all the isntances short besides this one what is GV ? please tell me its not delta because thats not called gv
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    gold cant get any higher anyway and pstones are about 5k each. id love a doubledrop,too.

edit: gv = godless valley you newkid:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Im a heavy CS player...and as a 4 year vet i can promise you we need a 2 week 2x drop right now

This is not for the cs`rs, although they profit during these too..this is needed for the influx of summer time kids playing this game right now...if you want any of them to stick around beyond the end of summer then u need to do this soon..

2x promotes activity

Even half these forum trolls who talk smack about this game here and promise they wont come back...would be playing during the 2x...lol

Its not like anything worth a damn drops anyway...only the stuff we need to make the non cash shoppers gear..so they dont quit and we can then shoot them in the face later..lol

We got cash shopper`s...hell i`ll spend 200 bucks right now if u turn the damn 2x on

But we running out of Free players..because you`ve made it damn near impossible for them to earn or work towards g16 in there first year..and not many gonna stick around in a game as a pin cushion for a year just to become a thumb tack...lol
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    gold cant get any higher anyway and pstones are about 5k each. id love a doubledrop,too.

p stones are only going up because its been forever since we had a 2x. Thats when people farm the mats for them. The reason they went up before is because they took out farming cards. Well atleast on Arch server i cant speak for the rest of them. Now the only way to farm mass amounts of card bosses is buying tome frags. Yes you can farm them but takes forever since full delta takes roughly 2 hours and u might get 16 and u need 16 for 1 boss now so spaming full delta is not the way to go on that. Then people raise the prices of OHT mats when they sell them this also increases the price of p stones. No point in spending all the time farming to make them if you dont make profit on it thats worth it. but 5k is insaine for p stones the highest ive seen is 4.3 i thought that was a joke
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    A x2drops would make farming a tt99 set for my sin so much easier b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lluan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    p stones are only going up because its been forever since we had a 2x. Thats when people farm the mats for them. The reason they went up before is because they took out farming cards. Well atleast on Arch server i cant speak for the rest of them. Now the only way to farm mass amounts of card bosses is buying tome frags. Yes you can farm them but takes forever since full delta takes roughly 2 hours and u might get 16 and u need 16 for 1 boss now so spaming full delta is not the way to go on that. Then people raise the prices of OHT mats when they sell them this also increases the price of p stones. No point in spending all the time farming to make them if you dont make profit on it thats worth it. but 5k is insaine for p stones the highest ive seen is 4.3 i thought that was a joke

So basically what you're saying is, you want an easy way to gain stuff without working for it.
    x2 will ruin the market for months, not just for pstones but everything. As a farmer, right after x2 is where I have the hardest time getting any profit for what I love to do. They should just bring back cards, no need for x2
  • c44102
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So basically what you're saying is, you want an easy way to gain stuff without working for it.
    x2 will ruin the market for months, not just for pstones but everything. As a farmer, right after x2 is where I have the hardest time getting any profit for what I love to do. They should just bring back cards, no need for x2

really without working for it ? Dude come on now it takes freaking hours to farm these things if u did them then u would know. But honestly why conplain 1 2x would help out MANY people 2 Lots of people would be able to get geared up 3 Then you can have more people to pk with and run high level instance without worring about them getting splatted in 1-2 hits. All and All comes down to we need a 2x to help out the servers. Even without 2x people lower the price of stuff that is farmed and raise the price that is bought from packs. so think about that for a sec hmmm looks like 1 of 2 things needs to be done 1 change free range sell on items and gold to make things a set price or 2 give people a chance in a limeted time to be able to make money to buy stuff. Prices of stuff from packs are only going up due to gold prices going up daily. and my fav is the wild card make new gear with a new instance to farm it yet another way around the 2x but all and all we need a 2x now im going to bed all that is reading this good night hope u all agree and feel free to post this way hopefully we can get one
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well, yeah, we'd all agree. But that's because we always want freebies b:chuckle. Do you want billions of coins? I know I would want that if they were offering

I never understood the fascination with 2x drops. It's the same terrible drop-rates, but with 2x the **** dropping.

It's **** dropping to you because you don't farm the right places. Having x2 in TT is a huge bonus as gold mats are now dropping in at least once every 2-4 runs instead of once every 7-10 runs. If you want to do TT3-# 7 to 10 times for 1 lousy goldmat, congrats for having that persistance and time, but not all have so much time on our hands. Even green mats have become a rarity.
    Anyone else who doesn't bot 24/7 knows that x2 drops + TT runs = a good way to earn a living. You're actually productive to the server, not just increasing coin-inflation by botting 24/7.

With that out of the way: Increasing the drop rate would do absolutely nothing to help with your use of crabs. Tokens, which on my server seem to like being 27k-30k right now, are a result from packs. You don't farm those. So that's why those prices are high. 2x won't lower those prices. I gave up buying tokens a long time ago. I don't use crabs or anything like that anymore...so my daily expenses are pretty slim. Maybe make your play-style a little more efficient or something. b:laugh

1. Increasing the drop rate would bring more coins, meaning the Crabs would be easier to afford on a daily basis. Tokens won't go cheaper obviously, so you have to make it cheaper to you in comparison .
    2. If I see your avatar correctly, you're a veno. Veno's have unique skills to instantly regenerate 50% hp/mp, something other classes do not have (cleric's can spam buff skills to regain mp sure, but that's 535mp used to regain 900, it takes them longer to regain full MP than it would take to kill the next mob.)
    Every other class, which is most of who are posting here, has no way of obtaining both hp/mp by using skills and are all pot-depended.

So think before you post..you might consider yourself efficient, but just look how not everyone is a veno and diff classes go through different daily motions.
    As an archer I can live off of Divine Contracts as well, getting the 3k hp pots and 1k MP pots (1 void emblems = 4 light emblems = 1200 mp pots of 1k) and I personally haven't touched Perf tokens for ages, still have my herbs for BoA from months ago. Even farming FC/up to TT3-1 those pots are sufficing for me. For Heavy armor classes who don't always have a sin-alt to buff themselves with, those costs can skyrocket as well as the repairs (800k repair bill p/day anyone?) and that asks for a better honest income, not just botting 24/7
  • Lluan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I really dont see a problem with TT drops without x2. When I put my effort in, I make 50 - 130m a day. So please, no need for x2, it's all about being consistent, sometimes you get lucky, other day's you're not.
  • Art_of_Life - Harshlands
    Art_of_Life - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I need 2x drop for PerfectStones b:pleased
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    What's with all the perfect stone addiction? You can get 70 P.stones p/day by doing your OHT daily, plus running TT3-1 or higher maybe once or twice for those additional mats.
    Get alts to lv90 and you make more than any of you could burn p/day. I got 1 alt lv90+ and I sold 5k p.stones this week, all spare ones and already have 2k in the bank after feeding 1200 orso to genies.