pk suggestion!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Yes you don't have to answer why you don't like pvp aspects, bu if responding to my thread is to prove something then reasons would be nice^^. Also it was just a suggestion so don't be so critical kk ty^^. I wish people would stop using the fact that not everyone has r999 as an excuse because a lot of people do end up getting that gear and still don't pk.i find it sad that everyone tries to say go to a pvp server for pvp. The fact is that pve servers are not solely pve the game was advertised as a pvp game so everyone expected it. I didn't ask for pk 24/7 did I? PvP servers are 24/7. On WC drama/ funny comments is the life of it. Oki my opinion is just that pve really doesn't make much sense to me because mobs are boring to kill and because I only considered pve as a way to get gear to pvp, but that's just me.

key points:
    -pve is a way to get gear to pvp.
    -pve is repetitive because mobs do same thing everyday.
    -pve is not fun to watch.
    -didn't ask for 24/7 pk like a pvp server.
    -it's whoever choice to quit for pk 1 day a week o.o
    -advertised as a pvp game so you all know what to expect.
    -players are apart of pve environment so Umm why not?
    - pk can get rid of the bot problem and therefore server lag problem.
    -it's JUST AN OPINION kk ty <3<3<3

Person. Put one thing in your mind: FORCED stuff makes people quit.

This game is already underpopulated enough, lets not ruin it anymore ok?

You have the choice to put PK mode anywhen you want so does everyone else, if they dont put pk mode they have a reason to. Forcing PK 1 day a week means making most PvE server population lose 1 day of dailies because they don't want to pk (Hence why they chose a PvE server, and hence why they chose NOT to enable PK mode.)

This idea is ridiculous and terrible for the game, deal with it.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Dear sir/ma'am.

We already have what you want. It's called a PvP server. If you can't handle a PvP server don't come whining that because you happen to be bored on a PvE server you chose that everyone else should be forced to suffer for it. You can always choose to go white and attack any other people you see that happen to be white. If that's not enough for you, reroll a PvP server.

Sincerely, someone who finds what you want to be a horrible idea.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Best thing would be being able to move between servers ... so if today i wanna crush some skulls i would log directly into LostCity or any other pk server...instead if i want to chill out i just go to a pve server.
    Many games have that feature , i don't really understand why pwi doesn't .... but probably not for technical reasons , more like because that way u are forced to waste another 5 years or another 10k dollars to build a new toon in another server. Pwi should think less about money at this point (they have enough already) and focus on the players entertainment.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If you wanted to fix some of the bot problem, you can just require people on pve servers to be in pk mode to activate the bot system after level 30. Yet again, people would probably just use 3rd party bot programs then unless PWI actually started cracking down on that and straight up banned people.

As for the suggestion, servers need a merge and I'd honestly like to see them just become pvp servers if it came down to one server only per region, but otherwise, two per region with one pvp and one pve would be best. What you're probably after more so is an increased server population which a server merge would help with.

Or, to be frank, you're probably basically equivalent to those people on pvp servers that remain perpetually undergeared but claim to love pvp and trolling and yet are good at neither.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This is a simple suggestion. We all know that a server can be changed from pve to pvp or vice versa. So what I suggest is that maybe once a week we could have pk day which has everyone go into pk mode. The event could be called chaos in pw or something like that.

Why? The truth is that the game is dying. A huge % of the player base was pvp players. The remaining people are mostly pve players, but for the most part they bring no life to the game because they mostly just do dailies. PvP causes life. People say they hate drama, but the truth is that drama is attractive to humans. Why do tv dramas last? Because they are entertaining. PvE rarely creates drama and therefore creates little life for the game.

Players don't realize that when they say pvp is dead ,which is why they choose not to pk , they are not helping the case. Forcing everyone into pk mode once a week will force the people that say pk is dead to go pk and learn that they can revitalize it.

Also pve players don't realize that other players are as much part of the environment as mobs are. What they really don't like is that players are much more of a challenge than other aspects of the pve environment. Lets give those pve players a challenge since most of them just bot and cause us server lag. Lets revitalize the game! b:cute

"palms OP's upper back"
    Just leave OP, 95% of the people who play pw can't stand getting their pixels pked. It cause them too much stress.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Or, to be frank, you're probably basically equivalent to those people on pvp servers that remain perpetually undergeared but claim to love pvp and trolling and yet are good at neither.

You hit the nail on the head. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oki fine fine my idea was bad :3 I like the idea of switching servers freely much better. b:cute But I'd still like to fight this person with the comment above me f:despise
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oki fine fine my idea was bad :3 I like the idea of switching servers freely much better. b:cute But I'd still like to fight this person with the comment above me f:despise

Not happening. I don't waste my time at west gate, nor was two shotting you with normal arrows in TW over and over any exciting. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary
    Msdoomdesire - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Not happening. I don't waste my time at west gate, nor was two shotting you with normal arrows in TW over and over any exciting. lol

Then no talky about anyone's pvp skills until your ready to come and show your better kk ty b:cute
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    removed as necro
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle