Zan's BM videos

Options

Comments

• Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Complete ur 1vs1 vids against each class with equal gear .
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Beat the best of each class.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Howdy folks, I know this is a necro but I come with two piece of news. The first is that we're back! That's right, more videos, more music, more everything coming your way. The second is that I'll no longer be playing Morai, however I with the help of a few friends and with a lot of time and effort we've managed to create a new BM with even better gear than my old one. This means better PvP, better videos, and hopefully a hell of a lot more action. I'm still working on passives and primal skills, but hopefully within the next month that'll all be taken care of.

To start things off we've got two new additions to the PvP section:

A few 1v1s with Zheii

Various group fights

It hasn't been too long since I started to seriously PvP again and I don't have a good genie yet, but I'm starting to get back in the swing of things. I noticed mistakes on my part, but as time goes on my videos will improve and I should get back to a point where I'm as skilled as I was in the past, or more so. Either way I hope you guys enjoy these videos and the ones I'll be putting out in the future!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Wow such double post

Here's a recording I snagged of a TM Lunar run I did with a friend.

Click
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lmao, no one watch the 1v1 against me, I made so many mistakes QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Could you post pwcalc builds if possible? When you get the time.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Could you post pwcalc builds if possible? When you get the time.

I've been dreading having to make one, but since you asked.... here.

For some reason the HP is 2k lower than what I actually have, though I have everything refined and sharded the same as I do in game. Oh well.. I'm at 26.4k HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    For some reason the HP is 2k lower than what I actually have, though I have everything refined and sharded the same as I do in game. Oh well.. I'm at 26.4k HP.

Cards and meridians aren't in PWCalc, so that kinda hurts its accuracy nowadays.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Cards and meridians aren't in PWCalc, so that kinda hurts its accuracy nowadays.

Oh right.. made that when I was just about asleep. Cards slipped my mind. I'm a little sad that even with 5k accuracy I still miss extremely often, even on HA classes.

Anywho. WTB better gear calc paying 2k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Did you include refines on your rings, helm, cape, belt? That can also account for a bit of the hp issue.

Thank you for posting the calc link.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Did you include refines on your rings, helm, cape, belt? That can also account for a bit of the hp issue.

Thank you for posting the calc link.

I made sure to include everything, rings don't give HP on refine. It's what Kossy said, I couldn't include Meridian or my War Avatars so my HP is a bit off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I meant engraving b:surrender.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Of all the servers to re-roll, why Arch? Lol
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Of all the servers to re-roll, why Arch? Lol

Do you perhaps have skype so that I may explain to you the story of my great journey?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Do you perhaps have skype so that I may explain to you the story of my great journey?

Check PM

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    1v1 with zheii: lol did you unequip hat and cape

mass pk: explain 1v1 with fully buffed mystic in the middle of pk. Where was your archer? Why are people in a 2v2 and 1v1 separately in a 3v3? Where is focus fire on the healer?
    2nd round: Explain archer dying to what clearly is a squishy sin when a BM and a seeker could have stomped it and saved archer--->to purge and kill mystic.

Need to work on squad targeting, and appreciate your archers more
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    1v1 with zheii: lol did you unequip hat and cape

mass pk: explain 1v1 with fully buffed mystic in the middle of pk. Where was your archer? Why are people in a 2v2 and 1v1 separately in a 3v3? Where is focus fire on the healer?
    2nd round: Explain archer dying to what clearly is a squishy sin when a BM and a seeker could have stomped it and saved archer--->to purge and kill mystic.

Need to work on squad targeting, and appreciate your archers more

A few times, yeah

The plan was for me to lock down the healer. We didn't really plan much for that set of fights.

Who knows :(

Those videos are from when I was still getting acquainted with the game after a long break. Future videos will certainly be better. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i guess but

dead healer > stunlocked with purify wep; your archer should make that mystic dead in 30 sec with an airtight stunlock on it lol

come back 2 da other place zanny i wanna fight you too lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i guess but

dead healer > stunlocked with purify wep; your archer should make that mystic dead in 30 sec with an airtight stunlock on it lol

come back 2 da other place zanny i wanna fight you too lol

I do not like the other place.

My place is here. This is where I belong.

Also, it's not my fault if the Archer didn't do stuff b:sad

I should be able to post some 1v1s soon. SOON.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Newest video is up, it's a compilation of 4 different 1v1s I had. I had multiple 1v1s with each person but only used the best of each fight.

Click here

This video's sped up a bit, as well as has a bit of each fight edited out in order to shorten its length. The 1v1s are against 2 different Seekers, an Archer, and a Sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Newest video is up, it's a compilation of 4 different 1v1s I had. I had multiple 1v1s with each person but only used the best of each fight.

Click here

This video's sped up a bit, as well as has a bit of each fight edited out in order to shorten its length. The 1v1s are against 2 different Seekers, an Archer, and a Sin.

I screwed up at the end because I thought my charm was going to tick and it didn't whether because of lag or me miscalculating I'm not sure, also a couple fail fortifys where I predicted wrongly or was just too slow ;/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    video no longer available
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    video no longer available

Yeah, submitted a counter notification. It takes 10 days to process apparently. I should be able to work on another video in the mean time if I can find some pk on Archo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So there's a fair chance I'll be making a new youtube channel, and I'm curious...

Of the videos I've posted so far, are there any that you guy would like me to carry over to the new channel? Or should I just do a fresh start?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The latest video is re-uploaded! Took a few days but I worked a few things around and got it done.

Click here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I don't think I've heard those songs for years haha..

Pretty good fights for the most part, just a few slight errors as far as execution goes with the reckless rush and maybe a little bit of the stun-locking part. Maybe that's in part due to some of the clicking which can slow people down. I would maybe find a way to put all your weapons on hotkey so you're only clicking to swap armor, saves a lot of time! Can always get slightly more efficient lol

Btw what was that archer spamming metal attacks for? lol

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I don't think I've heard those songs for years haha..

Pretty good fights for the most part, just a few slight errors as far as execution goes with the reckless rush and maybe a little bit of the stun-locking part. You should figure out a way to put all your weapons on hotkey so you don't have to click to switch over, the reaction time increases a lot, basically giving you an extra attack by saving time swapping lol

Yeah, the Reckless on Jarkhen after Wings of Grace was what I affectionally call ghost casting. I pressed it, then walked towards him after he lept, and it went off even though I didn't want to use it. I wasn't very happy with it, but it is what it is.

I'm not too sure how to go about hotkeying my weapons, though I'm gonna try to figure some new setup out seeing as I'll have to do so once I get more of the newer skills. Not really looking forward to it but... you know... gotta be efficient man. Having my weapons the way they are did make me miss out on using the axe Dragon Rising, used the pole instead. Oh well. Things to do things to do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The music in Zan's up and coming video rocks<3!
    I totally didn't help choose it or anything b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The latest video is re-uploaded! Took a few days but I worked a few things around and got it done.

Click here

gee.. i wonder why u feel the need to so much of totally unnecessary moves during a 1v1....
    in this vid.. either all ur opponent really really really suck at 1v1... or u out gear them by hmm a ton.. u just kept leapin buffing wasitn genie when u cudv just sit still and keep locking and kill them...

i guess from all that the only thing i got out of is yeah... ur "pointers" on other bm's make even less sense now... i mean if you wanted to just win.. all those fights wud have ended in about 1/10th of the time u spent swapping blessings purging and other totally irrelevant ****..

i suggest if you wanna be all that nitty witty whit all those useless things ... find a 1v1 where you actually even need to do any of that.. cause rite now youre just wasting time on a fight that should've ended before it began... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    gee.. i wonder why u feel the need to so much of totally unnecessary moves during a 1v1....
    in this vid.. either all ur opponent really really really suck at 1v1... or u out gear them by hmm a ton.. u just kept leapin buffing wasitn genie when u cudv just sit still and keep locking and kill them...

i guess from all that the only thing i got out of is yeah... ur "pointers" on other bm's make even less sense now... i mean if you wanted to just win.. all those fights wud have ended in about 1/10th of the time u spent swapping blessings purging and other totally irrelevant ****..

i suggest if you wanna be all that nitty witty whit all those useless things ... find a 1v1 where you actually even need to do any of that.. cause rite now youre just wasting time on a fight that should've ended before it began... b:bye

Leaps against a sin are far from pointless. It keeps me from getting locked down. If a sin is given free reign to do anything they want, that's game. I locked when I could, if a stun failed I lept back, and I didn't try to expend more chi than I had to by trying to go for a lock through Tidal.

StealthSai is +12 weapon with +10 gear, admittedly my +11/12 refines are better but he's going to hit as hard as any full +12 sin. His damage wasn't something I could take likely and due to evasion being a thing, as well has having Deaden Nerves and Tidal Protection he proved to be quite slippery.

xuthoc is full +12 with Jades. He actually outgears me.

Jarkhen and I are of roughly similar gear. He has a +12 bow, +12 NW recast ornaments, and +11 armor with immaculate citrines. My shards are better, but his refines on his ornaments are better.

Zheii I'll admit I outgear as I have 6k more HP than she does, but she doesn't like me to gear down to fight her so I didn't. I have before, I try to make the matches I participate in as even as possible.

I don't know what opponents you face, but getting into the habit of going in blind is not something I'm interested in. Wasting my resources or not being cautious could very easily result in death against someone competent. The fact that you believe blessing swapping useless and that I should lock down a heavy armor from full HP says a lot about you. None of them good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.