JOJ Quest

gibblers
gibblers Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
For a few days now I have only been able to pick up the orders but not do any quests, has this quest changed or just not working for me?
Post edited by gibblers on

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dunno i stopped doing that quest months ago.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was gonna ask 'bout your char level; but if you can get the token quest, then you should be able to get the quests also.

Check your quest list. Maybe you have an old JOJ quest you haven't finished and that is keppeing you from gettin' new quests.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Only reason I know that you wouldn't be able to do them is if you have another character in the same lvl range that has done theirs for that day. But otherwise you should be able to do your 7 still.
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Didn't they say in the last update they were deleting JOJ quest? I'm sure i read it somewhere.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    think that was dragon points was removed where you exchanged coin think was 100k for dq points
  • ablabahabla
    ablabahabla Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dq quest has been removed

and u can only do the jolly quests on one char of an acc since few months already, while u can pick up the quest items with every char that fits the lvl requirement.
    so u should log your other alts and check which char is able to do the quests and get that one to lvl71
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Or do what I did and make a 51, 61 and 71 alt on each account, just for joj - might even now make a 41.