[Maintenance Discussion]-4-23-14 COMPLETE

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
UPDATE 1:35 am: Hey, just wanted to let you guys know we might be up to a half hour late bringing the servers back up tonight.

Hello everyone,

The maintenance we usually have tonight has been delayed until tomorrow, 4-23-14 from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT

It will just be a restart, so not patch notes.

Not sure what time that is? Go here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140314T07&p1=224

Maintenance Question: If you won $1 million dollars/your currency equivalent, what would you do first?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    When is TW map reset? ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    If I won a million bucks, Id pay off the house and buy a couple more houses because in this part of the world the market is at rock bottom. Then based on that success Id buy more houses and set up a massive projector in my games room with the best gaming pc money could buy, then buy a boat and go fishing too and surf in Indonesia more often.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Save it. And buy a cat.

Dang ninjas...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    First non-human reply!

With the new website layout I'm not sure where to find the manual patch these days, that's something I need to figure out.
    Not sure what time that is?
    Are you always so uncertain?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

Maintenance Question: If you won $1 million dollars/your currency equivalent, what would you do first?

A thread asking the same thing is in OT:

If you had 1 Million what would you do?

How about a different question....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Dominus_ - Heavens Tear
    _Dominus_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    If you won $1 million dollars/your currency equivalent, what would you do first?

Reply : If i ever had that money i would probably would buy a larger house for my mom granma and sister , would buy a new computer ( probably laptop ) take driving lessons , buy a car , go on a trip ( Japan ) and help my closest friends that i consider family.b:cute
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited April 2014
    Options
    When is TW map reset? ):

Pushing for May, but can't say for sure.
    A thread asking the same thing is in OT:

How about a different question....

Did not realize that.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Get Cintiq and then save the rest

But enough about me, what does PWE do when it gets 100m? it buys new toys instead of improving its older ones
    Pushing for May, but can't say for sure.

May 2015?

or May-be never?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • macewen
    macewen Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Since $1,000,000 wouldn't be enough to buy the gaming system I would really love, I suppose I would have to do the more responsible thing; pay debts, see to investments for my daughters futures, and retire to my sailboat with an electronics suite that would have the NSA jealous, to play games.RRR9's anyone?
  • flarebahamut
    flarebahamut Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Iwould buy for My Char R9 -.- Most importent thing xD and then a New Computer for no laggs so I can kick some bootys :D
  • inuya1
    inuya1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    if i won 1million bucks id spend all on perfect world LOOOLb:laughb:surrenderb:angry
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    Shellene - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I would pay off this house give it to my daughter, buy another house and move away from her and get some peace and quiet, pay off my car and debts, take a trip to Europe and get some new health insurance.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Pay off my student loans, find some kind of way to invest some of it, save the rest.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • AstroKing - Archosaur
    AstroKing - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Answer: if its possible i wouldnt even bother getting rrr9. i would try to buy perfect world itself!!!!b:laugh
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Pay off my house and all bills, while ordering massive amounts of sushi.
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hello everyone,

The maintenance we usually have tonight has been delayed until tomorrow, 4-23-14 from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT

It will just be a restart, so not patch notes.

Not sure what time that is? Go here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140314T07&p1=224

first buy a nice gaming computer, then buy r9, and finaly save what left for can life without have to work for a while.
  • rayapresbe1
    rayapresbe1 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    okay 1 million is not a lot in today's market so I would invest in items such as raw materials and gold then let dividends reinvest to build capital. future investments after 10 years would support me and my family then I could indulge all I wanted.

man some posts are lame here think with your head and separate wants from needs.
  • dand007
    dand007 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    easter has passed and I'm pretty sure that we got 2x in the past around this time. but just wondering when the next 1 is would be great to know
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1. College
    2. Help family
    3. Start a program that helps build libraries and provides books in impoverish Countries
    4. Invest in high-risk investments
  • Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxstizzyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot what would you do for a Klondike Bar?
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Move to America and buy a house with a dungeon for Conner <3. Also make sure my family had what they needed. Lastly I would buy a camel, because I can.
  • JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Open a cafe where people pay as much or as little as they can afford (even if it's nothing) with healthy but tasty food. (and vegan cupcakes of course..) I'd offer live music nights and poetry nights and allow people to use it for their club meetings. I'd also take food from the cafe to the shelters so they could have tasty things too. I'd use part of the land for a community garden where people could have free fruits and vegetables and offer free cooking classes to show them how to use the fruits and vegetables in recipes. I think it would promote a good sense of community.

I just really like feeding people b:surrender
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I'd buy my grandmother's property to keep it in the family, then pay the fire insurance etc for it for a long time.

I'd put some towards school and the rest I'd probably spend on travelling to other countries.
    Norway, Japan, and India would be nice.
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hey Sparkie !

May I ask a question as well? We noticed that book drops have been removed from SoT/Aba? Is it intended and why?
    Below is a link to the dedicated thread :
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1687571
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options

I would buy ARC out off PWI, because it annoys me, it keeps running in the background and i hate it.b:laughb:surrender
  • tornado234
    tornado234 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    If i won a million dollars/my currency i would get my character to the top ranking in pwi
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    Nevvah - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    No patches? so we get to deal with this Bogus fake title quest every time we enter an Instance for another week?
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hello everyone,

i'll buy a asian to play for me.
    Yo~.
  • Attis - Morai
    Attis - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hmmm if I have 1 milion dallars...... I would pay and finish my college, help my family, buy a better computer, house, car and play PWI forever if I could and buy Zen, a lot of it to make myself and my wife R9 3rd cast +12 and help others in PWI.