Caldera - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here is something entertaining to watch until it's back up. b:pleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNFx28NGLfI
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I swear if there's another trollback, I will rage. >.>

Thank God I have screenshot of my gears to avoid sucha rollbacks aka trollback. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2014
    All servers are open!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    given the time this maintenance is taking its probably because an update will be installed and if so, will be there a manual patch available?
  • mstoxicity
    mstoxicity Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    its not on the ground .. its up in the air

I tried looking upward, but didn't see anything!
    Could be up in the air above you; or if I'm thinking of the right tree in the lake, down near Fissure.. there is an NPC inside the tree under the water :)

I didnt' even think of that!!! I'm pretty sure summerrae1 knows exactly the quest I'm talking about though, because the word "tideborn" rings a SERIOUS bell..

It's still worth trying in case summerrae1's idea doesn't work for me!!! Thank you (even if it's not underwater, you still deserve a thank you since I wouldn't have even thought to go underwater anyway. :P )!

Wow! Thank you so much for all the useful information! I've seriously bookmarked this page so that way I can reference back to it!!! I seriously appreciate it!

I've tried asking for a helping hand once or twice on the chat in-game, but I don't really know if anyone can even see what I'm saying... I have a box next to my post that says "normal" when everyone else says "world". I tried selecting to chat with that "world" box but it says I can't because of my level (i think) or some item I need... Strange. I have been so obsessed trying to figure out that quest I mentioned, that I hadn't get gotten to search about how to chat in the game. xD
    summerrae1 wrote: »
    the Earthborns Have A Quest Where You Got A Couple Of People On Top Of A Fallen Tree In The Lake And They Send You To See Tideborn Who Is Inside The Tree, Jump Off From The Old Mans Side And You'll Be Able To Go Round The Edge Of The Tree And It Kinda Cuts Back In On Itself Leading You Into The Inside Of The Tree Kinda Like A Porch Lol

YES!!! xDD I'm thinking you're spot on, because like I told Luna Breeze, "tideborn" is ringing a major bell... I can't wait to get back in the game, becuase I'm dying to see if that's where he's at!!! Even if he isn't though, THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to all of you who responded!!! I appreciate it greatly! <3 And to think I was afraid of getting yelled at and flamed for being a n00b! xD
    1. I have a bad habit of using "xD", "xP", "omg", "lol" and "...".
    2. I also have a terrible habit of using shorthand (or "text talk") for a lot of other things. (ex. I'll say "idk" instead of "I don't know".)
  • Sinningblade - Sanctuary
    Sinningblade - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maintenance Question: If you won $1 million dollars/your currency equivalent, what would you do first?[/QUOTE]

If i won milion i would first of all pay out my apartment credit, give it out to rent, build a house not to big but not to small to live in, bought secret stash place somewhere out of the city with sun cells for electricity and arange water filtration of my own, id buy two cows, two horses, a goat or two, chickens and lamb's and id also have a huge garden with fruit trees and vegetables my mom would be born again while taking care of it... id fully stash up suplies of food and water..., id hier a good qualified nanny for my two kids, and get employed asap id bring us all together (mom, dad, brother, sister....).... if there was any money left id save it and with some of the saved money id help few good ppl i know b:chuckle b:laugh b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sweetiebot what would you do for a Klondike Bar?
    I am unfortunately incapable of enjoying human-type nutrition. But I'm informed it can be yummy.
    Sweetiebot, it's maint again, let's play
    I am confused! I cannot answer that!
    sweetiebot what is the server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 92ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 95ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 92ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 88ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 24ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 95ms)
    SweetieBot, what is server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 94ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 100ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 95ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 94ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 23ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 22ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 93ms)
    SweetieBot are you sleeping?
    Yes, I am taking a nap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451