New Horizon Feedback 2.0

Options
124»

Comments

• Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well the primal world seems useless, totally set aside from main one. you should have made primal world linked to reflexion, both ways and features are useless and non game related. Your primal world only works for experience- no items, no drops, no anything but stupid experience as the reflection one.

I would have liked that you put the sling or crossbow to archers instead of the stupid bow, and the bow to be available to all clases.
    The blademaster should get the poleaxe/poleblade or fists not the same stupid seeker's sword.

When giving the gear, you just made heavy gear for barbs, bms, and seeker, limiting the possiblilities of our likes, once again this is a game for players not for makers, for those who pay the zen, not the misfitted mind of a group of programmers, who do not meet expectations.

Aside from little details, once again disappointing, seems you are looking forward to keep the same players not making new ones. That is why I will try some other MMORPGs, that seem more promising that yours, by the way you destroyed JD with that new interface.

I will go some other MMORPG, and spend money there til you get something that does not bore me 90lvls, something where disappointment is new, not an old acquaitance.