edited March 2014
    Options
    yay a new nerdalator
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Awesome Calculator !!!

But what I'm seeing from the stat differences between the clases, is that Sins are screwed overall.

The stats every class gets is +200 atk for destoryer / battle cards for A cards, but sins are the only class that get +150. Discriminating much PWI?

Even archers get +200 and their normal hits aren't nerfed in PvE on anti basic-attack buffs on bosses because their attack is "range".

Lack of balance much?b:angry
    It's ridiculous for you to complain about balance from this expansion.

Those new APS skills like life hunter and elimnation get full benefit from mystic invigorate, seeker skill damage debuffs, deep chill, and primal skill damage passive. And that's on top of wolf emblem and zerk crit nonsense.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Are these the same devs that made the tideborn class?
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It's ridiculous for you to complain about balance from this expansion.

Those new APS skills like life hunter and elimnation get full benefit from mystic invigorate, seeker skill damage debuffs, deep chill, and primal skill damage passive. And that's on top of wolf emblem and zerk crit nonsense.

b:surrender You and many others have explained this many times Asty, if people don't realize that the APS alone of a dagger vs a bow (and channeling/cast time of sins vs other classes) is enough to lower the amount of physical attack that sins get from meridian, cards, and nuema, then I'm not sure if pointing out skills will either.

EDIT: To respond to the topic, somebody previously mentioned that they lost XP when devouring an A card into another A card - I had a friend test this and they said they only lost the 5xp that an A card is worth. On a side note, during the Q and A event tonight, I asked the GM if he knew if we'd ever be able to devour S cards... he said he didn't think so but that he'd bring it up.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    must have brought over 50 of them 'chest's and got 2 A cards is all, rest were mainly blue.

If people are going to pay gold for the chests, at least don't put in the blue ones. Only leave them in the chests you buy with flowsilver coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This is really nice! Thanks!
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Actually it usually annoys me how few people come with suggestions.
    Well, with this in mind... Honestly, I'm sure I'm not the only one that absolutely loves this calculator to sit and drool over my end game dream cards. The only thing (to me at least) that could make this better, is if there was some way to merge this calculator with the PWCalc.com calculator b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pwcalc is trash. I vote Asty does a revamped mega super calc with gears meridians nuemas cards passives titles the lot.

I have complete faith any such endeavour undertaken by Asty would be flawless and as intuitive as a crayon.

b:thanks
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pwcalc is convenient but it's not very accurate, but the game isn't very consistent with skills or add-ons descriptions either.

For example :
    - Cleric's Spirit Gifts in the game says 70% buff, but actually it's 69%
    - Max Magic Attack and Max Physical Attack do not increase max only, but they increase both low and max.

The equations put in pwpedia damage section are very accurate, I made a calculator using those and the margin of error is only about 1 point, it's because of rounded decimals in many of the values used in the equations, and could get higher than 1 when buffed because then the error also gets buffed. Thanks to whoever figured out those equations.

I'd love to see pwcalc updated with meridians, asterelle's war avatar calculator etc as well, even if pwcalc isn't very accurate, it's the best there is for checking gear improvements.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    woops, this should've been stickied ages ago. Will correct that now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • deitymessenger
    deitymessenger Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well, with this in mind... Honestly, I'm sure I'm not the only one that absolutely loves this calculator to sit and drool over my end game dream cards. The only thing (to me at least) that could make this better, is if there was some way to merge this calculator with the PWCalc.com calculator b:mischievous

b:shutup i still remember how i first read this message and wanted share with my work, but it was only on first steps of living. Now still developing but probably i will take some break (just tired), so i can share with (still) beta version http://mypers.pw/1.2/ b:sad
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Options
    That's looking really cool so far, way too cool to be a random comment hidden in this thread.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yes I agree. Is there a separate post for this and are you taking feed back on it? I really like the layout and how much easier it is to get armor found and configured. It's become a pain to try and get pwcalc to get your stats all to reflect correctly.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Options
    http://mypers.pw/1.2/#50519
    I set mine up, nice interface. I love how you can keep alternative gear in the inventory.

I'm shocked by the amount of stuff you included but I found something you forgot!

If you're demon archer and you equip Wings of Winged Elves you get +1% more crit from having demon winged blessing and +1% crit from having demon Bow Mastery (+2% crit from equipping the wings).

Also are runes in this? I use these http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33943

EDIT: OOooo it has built in error reporting feature...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • deitymessenger
    edited January 2015
    Options
    http://mypers.pw/1.2/#50519
    I set mine up, nice interface. I love how you can keep alternative gear in the inventory.

I'm shocked by the amount of stuff you included but I found something you forgot!

If you're demon archer and you equip Wings of Winged Elves you get +1% more crit from having demon winged blessing and +1% crit from having demon Bow Mastery (+2% crit from equipping the wings).

b:pleased thank you very much, i really worried about comments from pwcalc creater and from you)

Yes, seems it exists only on pwi server (+1% crit) :( i try keep one data for all different PW versions (otherway i will spend alot of time to update all versions) unfortunately.
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:shutup i still remember how i first read this message and wanted share with my work, but it was only on first steps of living. Now still developing but probably i will take some break (just tired), so i can share with (still) beta version http://mypers.pw/1.2/ b:sad

Someone give this person an award, awesome calculator so far! very well done. You should make this interface more known I am sure alot of ppl would appreciate it. b:victory
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:pleased thank you very much, i really worried about comments from pwcalc creater and from you)

Yes, seems it exists only on pwi server (+1% crit) :( i try keep one data for all different PW versions (otherway i will spend alot of time to update all versions) unfortunately.
    Nah this is much better than everything I've made. My stuff is just some of javascript without much depth (although I try to make the graphics a little flashy).

The crit thing is probably in all versions even if it's not mentioned in the description. It was randomly discovered by someone on the forums here and when someone told the GMs about it they added the info to the skill description.

It's a minor issue though. Does having characters show up in the public database work? I tried searching for my character after I save it and don't see it.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • deitymessenger
    edited January 2015
    Options

Nah this is much better than everything I've made. My stuff is just some of javascript without much depth (although I try to make the graphics a little flashy).

The crit thing is probably in all versions even if it's not mentioned in the description. It was randomly discovered by someone on the forums here and when someone told the GMs about it they added the info to the skill description.

It's a minor issue though. Does having characters show up in the public database work? I tried searching for my character after I save it and don't see it.

i Wrote the issue about crit and will add in new version. Were some problems with this characters list, i fixed it alredy, so should be worked. And not true, your services are very cool b:thanks
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ANNDD I just saw the damage simulator! I'm having a fun time shooting at Desdi lol. Needs new primal skills though.

Make a new thread for this it's too good.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I just....I dunno...I totally...lost it...that is so freaking amazing. A Medal? Award that man a max geared Char. He deserves it!

Here's my barb...hell it's totally accurate...or lets say 99,8% accurate...which is awesome like hell.

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#50639
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Options
    [sigpic][/sigpic]